You alright?
你没事吧
Haven’t been North before?
没来过北境吧
Never seen snow before.
没见过雪
Beautiful eh? I can breathe again.
很美吧 终于能喘过气了
Down south the air smells like pig shit.
南方的空气一股猪粪味儿
You’ve never been down south. I’ve been to Winterfell.
你就没去过南方 我去过临冬城
That’s the North.
那是北境
How do you live up here?
你们在这里怎么过活的
How d’you keep your balls from freezing off?
怎么才能保住卵蛋不被冻掉
You’ve got to keep moving that’s the secret.
时刻动起来 这就是诀窍
Walking’s good fighting’s better
走路就行 打斗更好fucking’s best.
操是最好了
There’s not a living woman within miles from here.
这里方圆百里内都没有个喘气的女人
We’ve got to make do with what we’ve got.
有什么就将就一下嘛
This one is maybe not so smart.
这小子恐怕不怎么聪明
Davos says he’s a strong fighter. Good.
戴佛斯说他是个好战士 很好
That’s more important than being smart.
那比聪明重要smart people don’t come here looking for the dead.
聪明人不会跑到这里来找死人
So you’ve met this Dragon queen huh?
你见过这个龙女王咯
And?
怎么样
She will only fight beside us if I bend the knee.
要她跟我们并肩作战必须先屈膝称臣
You spent too much time with the Free Folk.
你跟自由民在一起待太久
Now you don’t like kneeling.
现在不喜欢下跪了
Mance Rayder was a brave man. Proud man.
曼斯·雷德是个勇敢的人 骄傲的人
The King Beyond the Wall and never bent the knee.
塞外之王从未给人下跪
How many of us people died for his pride?
多少子民因他的骄傲而死
You still mad at us boy?
你还气我们吗 小子
You sold me to a witch. A priestess.
你把我卖给了女巫 是女祭司
I’ll admit it it is a subtle distinction.
我承认 区别不大
We’re fighting a great war.
我们在打一场大战
Wars cost money. I wanted to be one of you.
战争是要钱的 我本想加入你们
I wanted to join the Brotherhood but you sold me off.
本想加入兄弟会 却被你们卖了
Like a slave.
像个奴隶
You know what she did to me?
你们知道她对我做了什么吗
She struck me down on the bed she stripped me naked…
她把我摁在床上 扒了我的衣服
Sounds alright so far…
那不是挺美
And put leeches on me!
然后往我身上放水蛭
Was she naked too? She needed your blood.
她也光着吗 她需要你的血
Yes thank you I know that. Could’ve been worse.
是的 谢谢 我知道 还不算太糟
She wanted to kill me.
她想杀我
And would have killed me if it weren’t for…
她差点就杀死我了 要不是…
But they didn’t did they?
但没杀死 不是吗
So what you winging about?
你还唧唧歪歪个什么
I’m not winging.
我没唧唧歪歪
Your lips are moving
你的嘴巴在动
and you complain about something. That’s winging.
你在抱怨 这就叫唧唧歪歪
This one has been killed six times
这个人被杀过六次
and you don’t hear him bitching about it.
从来听不见他抱怨
Good lad.
好小伙
The first time I went north of the Wall was with your father.
我第一次来长城以北是跟随你父亲
He was a good man.
他是个好人
He deserved a better son.
该有个比我好的儿子
Were you with him at the end?
他最后时刻你在他身边吗
I was a prisoner of the wildlings.
我当时被野人俘虏
But we avenged him.
但我们为他复仇了
I want you to know that every mutineer found justice.
我希望你知道 所有叛乱者都被正法
Can’t think of a worse way for him to go.
对他而言 这是最糟的结局
The Night’s Watch was his life.
守夜人是他的生命
He would have died to protect every one of those men.
他愿意为保护守夜人的每一分子而死
And they butchered him.
他们却杀了他
I hate that he died that way.
他那样死去我很不甘
And my father was the most honorable man I have ever met.
我父亲是我认识的最讲荣誉的人
He was good all the way through.
他一生正直
And he died on the executioner’s block.
却死了在断头台上
Your father wanted to execute me you know.
你父亲判我死刑 你知道吗
I heard.
有耳闻
It was in the right of course.
当然是合法合理的
Didn’t make me hate him any less.
但我还是一样恨他
I’m glad he didn’t catch you.
我很高兴他没抓到你
Me too.
我也很高兴
Your father gave me this sword.
你父亲给了我这把剑
Changed the pommel from a bear to a wolf.
剑柄的圆头从熊换成了狼
But it’s still Longclaw.
但它还是长爪
Lord Commander Mormont thought you’d never come back to Westeros.
莫尔蒙总司令以为你不会再回维斯特洛
But you are back.
但你回来了
And it’s been in your family for centuries.
这把剑在你们家族里传承了几百年
It’s not right for me to have it.
不该由我保管
He gave it to you.
他把它给你了
I’m not his son.
我不是他儿子
I brought shame onto my house.
我令家族蒙羞
I broke my father’s heart.
我伤透了父亲的心
I forfeited the right to claim his sword.
我已经失去继承他佩剑的权利
It’s yours.
它是你的
May it serve you well.
愿它令你如虎添翼
And your children after you.
也能为你的后人带来荣誉
Father used to watch us from up here.
父亲以前常站在这上面看着我们
He wouldn’t say much.
他不怎么说话
You probably don’t remember
你大概不会记得
you were inside knitting all the time.
你总在屋里做针线
I remember.
我记得
One time the boys were shooting arrows with Ser Rodrick
有次男孩们跟罗德利克爵士练射箭
I came out here after
事后我到院子里来
and Bran had left his bow behind
发现布兰的弓落在这
just lying on the ground.
就那么丢在地上
Ser Rodrick would have cuffed him if he saw.
要是罗德利克爵士看到 一定会给他一巴掌
There was one arrow in the target
靶子上只有一支箭
and with no one around just like now.
周围没有别人 跟现在一样
No one to stop me.
没人能阻拦我
So I started shooting.
我就开始射箭
And every shot I had to go up there and get my one arrow
每射一次就要跑上去把唯一的一支箭取回来
and walk back and shoot it again.
回来再射
I wasn’t very good.
我射得不好
Finally I’ve hit the bull’s eye.
最后 我射中了靶心
Could’ve been the 20th shot. Or the 50th. I don’t remember.
可能是第二十次 或许第五十次 我记不得了
But I hit the bull’s eye.
但我射中了靶心
And I heard this.
然后我听见了这个声音
I looked up.
循声看去
And he was standing right here smiling down on me.
他就站在这里 冲我微笑
I knew what I was doing was against the rules
我知道我做的事情不合规矩
but he was smiling so I knew it wasn’t wrong.
但是他在笑 所以我知道我没错
The rules were wrong.
是规矩错了
I was doing what I was meant to be doing and he knew it.
我做了我该做的事 而他也知道
Now he’s dead.
现在他死了
Killed by the Lannisters.
被兰尼斯特所杀
With your help.
多亏了你的协助
What?
你说什么
That’s your pretty handwriting.
这是你那一笔漂亮字
Septa Mordane used to crack my knuckles
我因为字写得不如你
cause I couldn’t write as well as you.
总被茉丹修女敲手
Robb
罗柏
I write to you today with heavy heart.
我怀着沉重的心情给你写信
Our good King Robert is dead.
我们的劳勃国王驾崩了
Killed from wounds he took in a bull…
因捕猎野猪重伤不治
You don’t have to read it.
不需要念出来
I remember. Father has been charged with treason.
我记得很清楚 父亲被控叛国罪
He conspired with Robert’s brothers against my beloved Joffrey
他与劳勃的弟弟蓄谋反对我心爱的乔佛里登基
and tried to steal his throne.
而且妄图篡位
The Lannisters are treating me well
兰尼斯特家对我照顾妥善
and providing me with every comfort.
保我衣食无虞
I beg you come to King’s Landing swear fealty to King Joffrey
我请求你前来君临 宣誓效忠乔佛里国王
and prevent any strife
以免除兰尼斯特家族
between the great houses of Lannister and Stark
和史塔克家族之间的纷争
Your faithful sister Sansa.
你忠诚的妹妹 珊莎
They forced me to do it. Did they?
是他们逼我写的 是吗
With a knife at your throat?
他们用刀子抵着你的喉咙了
Did they put you in a rack and
他们把你绑上刑架
stretched you till your bones started to crack?
扯到筋断骨裂了
You should have known what it was like. I was a child.
你该知道当时的情况 我还是个孩子
So was I.
当时我也是个孩子
I would have let them kill me before I betrayed my family.
但我宁可被他们杀死也不会背叛家人
They told me it was the only way to save father.
他们告诉我这是能救父亲的唯一办法
And you were stupid enough to believe them.
你也蠢到相信了他们
I remember you standing on that platform
我记得你跟瑟曦和乔佛里一起
with Joffrey and Cersei when they dragged father to the block.
站在高台上 看着他们把父亲拖向断头台
I remember the pretty dress you were wearing
我记得你那天穿的漂亮裙子
the fancy way you did your hair.
记得你繁复的发型
You were there. I was there.
你在场 我在场
Standing in the crown near Baelor’s statue.
站在贝勒雕像旁边的人群里
And what did you do? Did you come running to the rescue?
那你又做了什么 冲上去救人吗
Did you fight with the Lannisters and save father?
你反抗兰尼斯特救下父亲了吗
I wanted to. But you didn’t.
我想那样做 但你没有
Just like me. I didn’t betray him. I didn’t betray Robb.
跟我一样 我没有背叛他 没有背叛罗柏
I didn’t betray my entire family for my beloved Joffrey.
我没有为了我心爱的乔佛里背叛整个家族
You should be on your knees thanking me.
你该跪下来感谢我
We’re standing in Winterfell again because of me.
我们还能在临冬城重聚都是因为我
You didn’t win it back Jon didn’t win it back
夺回临冬城的不是你 不是琼恩
he lost the Battle of the Bastards.
他在私生子大战中落败
The Knights of the Vale have won the battle
是谷地的骑士力挽狂澜
and they rode north for me.
而谷地的骑士是为我而来
While you were where? Travelling the world?
那时候你在哪里 周游世界吗
I was training. Training?
我在受训 受训
Well while you were training
你在受训的时间里
I suffered things you can never imagine.
我遭受了你无法想象的折磨
Oh I don’t know about that. I can imagine quite a lot.
未必不能 我的想象力可不贫乏
You never would have survived what I survived.
我经历的折磨你根本承受不来
I guess we’ll never know.
这个我们恐怕永远没法知道
What are you going to do with that letter?
你要怎样处置这封信
I don’t know yet.
我还没想好
Who did you show it to? Where did you find it?
你给谁看过 你在哪里找到的
You’re scared aren’t you?
你害怕了 是不是
What are you scared of? You didn’t commit any crimes.
你在怕什么 你又没犯罪
No one’s gonna hang you. Arya!
没人会吊死你 艾莉亚
You’re scared I’ll show it to Jon and he’ll be angry.
你害怕我把信交给琼恩 怕他会生气
Not that’s not Jon.
不 琼恩不是那种人
He’ll understand you were just a scared little girl.
他会理解的 你当时只是个吓坏了的小姑娘
All alone with the wicked Lannisters.
一个人落在邪恶的兰尼斯特手里
Do you know how happy Cersei
你知道如果瑟曦看到我们斗起来
would be right now if she saw us fighting?
她会多开心吗
This is exactly what she wants what she always wanted.
这正是她想看到的 她长久以来的愿望
to tear us apart. You are scared the Northern lords will read it.
离间我们 你害怕北境贵族看到这封信
They wouldn’t think much of Lady Sansa
要是他们知道珊莎小姐当初怎样对瑟曦言听计从
if they knew how she did Cersei’s bidding.
你在他们心中的分量就要大打折扣了
What would little Lyanna Mormont say?
小莱安娜·莫尔蒙会怎么说
She’s younger than you were when you wrote this.
她比你写信时更年幼
Are you going to say “But I was just a child”?
你要对她说”当时我还只是个孩子”吗
You’re angry.
你生气了
Sometimes anger makes people do unfortunate things.
有时愤怒会让人做出蠢事
Sometimes fear makes them do unfortunate things.
有时恐惧也会让人做蠢事
I’ll go with anger.
我选择愤怒
You’re the one they call the dog.
你就是他们说的那个猎狗fuck off.
滚开
They told me you were mean.
他们说过你很凶
Were your born mean or you just hate wildlings?
你是天生这么凶还是讨厌野人
I could not give two shits about wildlings.
我才不管什么他妈的野人
Gingers I hate.
我是讨厌红毛
Gingers are beautiful.
红发多美啊
We are kissed by fire
我们这叫火吻而生
just like you.
跟你一样
Don’t point your fucking finger at me.
别他妈用手指我
Did you trip into the fire when you were a baby?
你小时候跌进火里了吗
I didn’t trip I was pushed.
我不是跌倒 是被按进火里的
Ever since you’ve been mean.
从那之后 你就这么凶
Will you fuck off?
能不能滚远点
I don’t think you’re truly mean.
我看你不是真的凶恶
You have sad eyes.
你有双悲伤的眼睛
You want to suck my dick is that it?
你是想舔我的老二吗
Dick? Cock.
老二 ♥屌♥
Ah dick.
哦 老二
I like it.
我喜欢这个讲法
Bet you do.
你当然喜欢
Nop it’s pussy for me.
不 我还是喜欢♥屄
I have a beauty waiting for me back in Winterfell.
临冬城里有个美人等着我呢
If I ever get back there.
要是我回得去的话
Yellow hair
黄头发
blue eyes
蓝眼睛
the tallest woman you’ve ever seen.
你见过的最高的女人
Almost as tall as you.
差不多跟你一样高
Brienne of Tarth?
塔斯的布蕾妮
You know her? Yours is Brienne of fucking Tarth?
你认识她 你的美人是他妈的塔斯的布蕾妮
Well not with her yet.
我暂时还没得到她
But I see the way she looks at me.
但我瞧见她看我的眼神了
How does she look at you?
什么眼神
Like she wants to carve you up and eat your liver?
像是要把你开膛破肚 活吃心肝吗
You do know her.
你真的认识她
We’ve met.
我们见过
I want to make babies with her.
我想跟她生孩子
Think of them.
想想看
Great big monsters.
生一群大个子野兽
They conquer the world.
能征服世界
How did a mad fucker like you live this long?
你这种疯逼是怎么活到今天的
I’m good at killing people.
我擅长杀人啊
You don’t look much like him. Who’s that?
你长得不太像他 不像谁
Your father.
你父亲
I suppose you favor your mother.
我猜你更像母亲
You knew him?
你认识他
Of course I did.
我当然认识
When he was Hand.
他当首相的时候
He sent me off hunting for the Mountain.
派我去追捕魔山
Your wildlings then told me the Red Woman brought you back.
你的野人朋友告诉我红袍女复活了你
Thoros has brought me back
索罗斯将我复活过
six times.
六次
We both serve the same lord.
我们侍奉同一个神
I serve the North.
我侍奉北境
The North did not raise you from the dead.
北境可没让你死而复生
The Lord of Light never spoke to me.
光之王从未跟我说过话
I don’t know anything about him.
我对他一无所知
I don’t know what he wants from me.
不知道他想要我怎样
He wants you alive.
他想要你活着
Why? I don’t know.
为了什么 我不知道
That’s what anyone can tell me. I don’t know.
这话人人都会说 不知道
So what’s the point of serving a god
既然没人知道神想要什么
none of us knows what he wants?
侍奉的意义何在
I think about that all the time.
我每天都在思考这个问题
I don’t think it’s our purpose to understand.
我想理解神的旨意并不是我们的目的
Except one thing.
除了一件事
We’re soldiers.
我们都是战士
We have to know what we’re fighting for.
我们必须知道我们为何而战
I’m not fighting so some man or
我可不是为了坐在用剑铸成的
woman I barely know can sit in a throne made of swords.
那个王座上的陌生男人或女人而战
So what are you fighting for?
那你为何而战
Life.
生命
Death is the enemy.
死亡是敌人
The first enemy.
最初的敌人
And the last.
也是最终的敌人
But we all die.
但人皆有一死
The enemy always wins.
敌人永远立于不败之地
But we still need to fight him.
但我们仍需与之抗争
That’s all I know.
我只知道这些
You and I won’t find much joy while we’re here.
你我不会从重生中得到欢愉
But we can keep up the life.
但是我们可以让生命延续
We can defend those who can’t defend themselves.
可以保护无力自保的弱者
I am the shield that guards the realm of men.
我是守卫王国的坚盾
Maybe we don’t need to understand anymore than that.
或许我们无需了解更多
Maybe that’s enough.
知道这些就足够了
Aye.
是啊
Maybe that’s enough.
也许这就足够了
That’s what I saw in the fire.
那就是我在火中看到的
A mountain like an arrow head.
箭头一般的山峰
Are you sure?
你确定吗
We’re getting close.
我们快到了
Do you know what I like about you?
你知道我喜欢你哪一点吗
I honestly don’t. You’re not a hero.
我还真不知道 你不是英雄
Oh.

I’ve been heroic on occasion.
我也当过英雄
I once charged through the Mud Gate of King’s Landing.
我曾杀出君临的烂泥门
I don’t want you to be a hero.
我不想你当英雄
Heroes do stupid things and they die.
英雄会做蠢事 自寻死路
Drogo Jorah Daario even this…
卓戈 乔拉 达里奥 甚至这个
Jon Snow
琼恩·雪诺
they all try to outdo each other.
他们全都你争我抢
Who can do the stupidest bravest thing…
看谁可以逞莽夫之勇
It’s interesting these heroes you name…
有意思 您提到的这些英雄
Drogo Jorah
卓戈 乔拉
Daarios even this…
达里奥 甚至这个
Jon Snow.
琼恩·雪诺
They all fell in love with you.
他们全都爱上了您
Jon Snow is not in love with me.
琼恩·雪诺没有爱上我
Oh my mistake.
那是我错了
I suppose he stares at you longingly
想来他注视您的热切目光
because he’s hopeful for a successful military alliance.
是出于对建立军事联♥盟的希望
He’s too little for me.
他对我来说太矮小了
I didn’t mean…
我并不是说…
As heroes go he is quite little.
就英雄而言他块头是不大
I know you’re brave.
我知道你很勇敢
I wouldn’t have chosen a coward as my Hand.
我不会任命懦夫做我的首相
So…
说起来
if all goes well I’ll finally get to meet your sister.
如果一切顺利 我终于能见到你姐姐
From everything you’ve told me about her
根据你对她的描述
she’s rather murder me than speak.
她更想杀了我 而不是跟我谈判
First she’d torture you
她会先折磨您
in some horrible way then she’d murder you.
极尽残忍之能事 然后再杀
Nobody trusts my sister less than I do believe me.
没人比我更不信任我老姐 相信我
But if we go to the capital
但如果我们前往都城
we’ll go with two armies we’ll go with three dragons.
我们要带着两支军队和三头龙
And anyone touches you
若有任何人敢动您一下
King’s Landing burns down to the foundation stone.
君临城必被夷为平地
And right now she’s thinking of how to set a trap.
而此时此刻她在设法下套
Of course she is.
她当然会
And she’s wondering what trap you’re laying for her.
她也在想您会给她下什么套
Are we?
我们会吗
Laying any traps?
下套
If we want to create a new and better world
如果我们想建立一个美好的新世界
I’m not sure deceit and mass murder are the best ways to start.
欺诈和屠杀恐怕不是上策
Which war was won without deceit and mass murder?
哪场战争的胜利不靠欺诈和屠杀
Yes you’ll need to be ruthless
的确 必须冷酷无情
if you’re going to win the throne.
才能赢得王座
You need to inspire a degree of fear.
令人恐惧到一定程度
But fear is all Cersei has.
但恐惧是瑟曦唯一的倚仗
It’s all my father had and Joffrey.
是我父亲还有乔佛唯一的倚仗
It makes their power brittle.
这让他们的权力脆弱不堪
Because everyone beneath them longs to see them dead.
因为受恐惧支配的人都盼着他们死
Aegon Targaryen got quite a long way on fear.
伊耿·坦格利安靠恐惧安坐王位多年
He did.
没错
But you once spoke to me about breaking the wheel.
但您曾经对我说要粉碎车轮
Aegon built the wheel.
伊耿建造了车轮
If that’s the kind of queen you want to be
如果您想成为那种女王
how are you different from
您又与前任的
all the other tyrants that came before you?
所有暴君有何不同呢
So we walk into the lion’s den?
所以我们该自投狮口
My brother promised me he’d keep a grip on the Lannister forces.
我老哥向我许诺他会按兵不动
Forgive me but I don’t care about any Lannister promises.
抱歉 我不相信兰尼斯特的诺言
Except yours.
除了你的
And I promised him
而我向他承诺
I’d keep you from doing anything impulsive.
我会阻止您冲动行事
Impulsive?
冲动行事
This will be a difficult negotiation.
这将是一场艰难的谈判
We’re sitting down with people who want to see us both headless.
同席之人都巴不得我们掉脑袋
My sister is likely to say something provocative.
我老姐可能出言挑衅
And?
所以呢
And you’ve been known to lose your temper from time to time.
而众所周知您有时候脾气暴躁
As all our great leaders do… When have I lost my temper?
就像所有伟大领袖 我几时脾气暴躁了
Burning the Tarlys for instance.
比方说烧死塔利父子
That was not impulsive.
那不是冲动
That was necessary.
那是必要
Perhaps. Perhaps.
也许 也许
Perhaps the father needed to die and not the son.
也许父亲该受死刑但儿子不该
Perhaps they both needed time to
也许他们都需要时间
contemplate the mistakes in the solitude of a cold cell.
在阴冷的牢房里独自反省
We had no time to discuss the possibility
我们没有机会讨论这些可能性
before you ended their possibilities.
因为您抹杀了他们的可能性
One can be forgiven for thinking
有理由相信
you’re taking your family’s side in this debate.
你是站在你家族的立场上说话
I am taking their side.
我是站在他们的立场上
You need to take your enemy’s side.
您需要站在敌人的立场上
You need to see things the way they do.
您需要用他们的视角看问题
And you need to see things the way they do
您用他们的视角看问题
if you’re gonna anticipate their actions
是为了预测他们的举动
respond effectively and beat them.
相机而动 先发制人
Which I want you to do very much.
我衷心希望您能如此
Because I believe in you
因为我相信您
and the world you want to build.
以及您想创建的世界
But the world you want to build
而您想创建的世界
doesn’t get build all at once. Probably not in a single lifetime.
不会一蹴而就 我们这代人怕是见不到了
How do we ensure your vision endures?
我们如何确保您的愿景长久不衰
After you break the wheel how do we make sure it stays broken?
在您粉碎车轮之后 我们如何确保车轮不会重圆
You want to know who sits on the Iron Throne after I’m dead is that it?
你想知道我死后谁会坐上铁王座 是吗
You say you can’t have children.
您说您不能再诞下子嗣
But there are other ways of choosing a successor.
但选择继位者另有他法
The Night’s Watch has one method.
守夜人有个法子
The Ironborn folk
铁民也有法子
among their many flaws have another…
尽管他们的缺点数不胜数…
We will discuss the succession after I wear the crown.
待我加冕 再议继承之事
Your Grace I saw hundreds of arrows
陛下 您在黑水河奋战之时
fly towards you when you fought on Blackwater Rush
我看到千百支箭向您飞去
and I saw hundred of arrows miss.
也看到上百支箭射偏了
But any one of them could have found your heart and end…
但任何一支都可能射中您的心脏 终结…
You’ve been thinking about my death quite a bit haven’t you?
你对我的死是不是关心过头了
Is this one of the items you’ve discussed
这是不是你在君临时
with your brother in King’s Landing?
同你兄长讨论过的诸事之一
I’m trying to serve you by planning on the long term.
我是从长久之计的角度辅佐您
Perhaps if you’d planned for the short term
如果你当初采取权宜之计
we wouldn’t have lost Dorne and Highgarden.
我们也许就不会失去多恩和高庭
We will discuss the succession
待我加冕
after I wear the crown.
再议继承之事
Look.

A bear.
一头熊
Big fucker.
真♥他♥妈的大
The bears have blue eyes.
熊的眼睛是蓝的
We have to get him back to Eastwatch.
我们得送他回东海望
Flask.

Go on.
来吧
You all right?
没事了
I just got bit by a dead bear.
我刚被一头死熊咬了
Aye.

You did.
确实
Funny old life.
真♥他♥妈过瘾
Alright then.
行了
We’re off.
我们走吧
Where did she get it? I don’t know.
她从哪儿弄到的 我不知道
She seems very resourceful.
看来她相当神通广大
You’re worried.
你很担忧
We’re asking men to fight with us
我们要召集两万人前来参战
in the worst winter any of them have ever seen.
而且是在他们前所未见的漫长寒冬
The weather will be the least of their problem.
天气不是最大的问题
Many of them will be happy to find a good reason to go home.
有了回家的理由 很多人会求之不得
You question their loyalty?
你质疑他们的忠诚
Their loyalty is to Jon.
他们忠于琼恩
Jon is not here. I haven’t heard from him in weeks.
琼恩不在这里 我好几周没听到他的消息了
You’re the Lady of Winterfell.
你是临冬城领主
The King chose you to rule in his absence.
国王选你在其离开时统领全局
And rule you have.
于是你统领了
Wisely.
睿智
Ably.
能干
They say that they respect you.
他们如是说 他们敬重你
Some may even prefer you.
有些甚至爱戴你更甚国王
Yes they turned their backs on Jon
没错 夺回临冬城之际
when it was time to retake Winterfell
他们背弃了琼恩
and then they named him their king
然后他们又推举他为王
and now they’re ready to turn their backs on him again.
如今又打算再次背弃他
How far would you trust men like that?
你会信任这种人吗
They’re all bloody wind vanes.
全是见风使舵的小人
If they found out I wrote that letter…
如果他们发现那封信是我写的…
a woman who’s already
一个嫁过自家死敌
married not one but two enemies of her House…
而且是先后两个家族的女人…
By the time Jon comes back he’ll have no army left.
琼恩归来之时 一兵一卒也没得剩下
Arya is not like them.
艾莉亚不像他们
She’s your sister.
她是你妹妹
You may have disagreements
你们或许意见不合
but she would never betray her family.
但她绝不会背叛家族
She would if she thought I was going to betray Jon.
要是她认为我会背叛琼恩 她就会背叛我
Is that what she thinks?
她这样认为吗
I don’t know what she thinks.
我不知道她怎么想
I don’t know her anymore.
我已经不了解她了
Perhaps Lady Brienne can help.
或许布蕾妮小姐能帮上忙
She’s sworn to protect both of Catelyn Stark girls.
她发誓保护凯特琳·史塔克的两个女儿
Is she not?
不是吗
She is.

And if one of you were planning to harm the other in any way
如果你们其中一人打算以任何方式加害另一人
wouldn’t she be honor bound to intercede?
她出于道义是不是必须加以调解
She would.
是的
Something I’ve always wanted to know.
有件事我一直想知道
Alright.
但说无妨
How drunk were you when you charged through the breach on Pyke?
你攻上派克城的城墙缺口时醉得多厉害
For being honest I don’t remember charging through the breach.
老实说 我根本不记得攻上过城墙缺口
Some of the lads told me about it the next morning.
第二天早上才有个小子告诉我
Some damn good scrap.
那一仗打得真漂亮
Alright.
是啊
It was a proper scrap.
那一仗打得好极了
The Ironborn thought you were some kind of god
铁民看你挥动那把着火的剑
when you were waving that flaming sword.
以为你是天神下凡
I thought you were the bravest man I ever saw.
我当时觉得你是我见过的最勇猛的人
Just the drunkest.
醉得最凶的酒鬼罢了
Where’s the rest of them?
其他的呢
If we wait long enough we will find out.
我们继续等下去 自然就知道了
Run back to Eastwatch.
跑回东海望
Get a raven to Daenerys tell her what’s happened.
送信给丹妮莉丝 告诉她这里发生的事
I’m not leaving you. You’re the fastest.
我不会丢下你们 你跑得最快
Go! Now!
快走 快
You’re faster without the hammer. Give it!
没有锤子你跑得更快 给我
Give it!
快给我
Run! Run!
快跑 快跑
Come on!
快啊
Stop!

Go!

What happened?
出什么事了
Where are the others?
其他人呢
Raven.
信鸦
We need to send the raven.
我们得派信鸦送信
Get the maester! Now!
找学士来 快
Thoros?
索罗斯
Thoros!
索罗斯
They say it’s one of the better ways to go.
都说这种死法不赖
Lord of Light
光之王
show us the way.
请为我们指明道路
Come to us in our darkness
降临于我们的黑暗之中
and lead your servant into the light.
指引你的仆从去往光明
We have to burn this body.
我们得烧掉尸体
We’ll all be close behind him
我们很快都得随他而去
unless the Lord of Light is kind enough to send us a bit of fire.
除非光之王肯赏给我们一点火种
Lord of Light.
光之王
Come to us in our darkness.
请降临于我们的黑暗之中
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
因为长夜黑暗 处处险恶
We’ll all freeze soon.
我们很快就会冻僵的
And so will the water.
水面也会结冰
When you killed the white walker
你杀掉那个异鬼时
almost all the dead that followed fell.
几乎所有跟着它的死人都倒下了
Why?
为什么
Maybe he was the one who turned them.
也许转变它们的就是它
We can go for the walkers.
我们可以直取异鬼
Maybe we’ll stand a chance. No.
也许还有一线生机 不行
We need to take that thing back with us.
我们得把那东西带回去
There’s a raven flying for Dragonstone now.
此时信鸦正在飞向龙石岛
Daenerys is our only chance.
丹妮莉丝是我们的唯一机会
No.

There’s another.
还有一个机会
Kill him.
干掉他
He turned them all.
所有异鬼都是他转化的
You don’t understand…
你不明白
The Lord brought you back…
光之王使你重生
he brought me back…
使我重生
No one else. Just us.
没有其他人 只有我们
Did he do it to watch us freeze to death?
他这么做难道是为了看着我们冻死吗
Careful Beric. You lost your priest.
小心点 贝里 你的祭司不在了
This is your last life.
这是你的最后一条命
I’ve been waiting for the end for a long time.
我等待生命的终结已经很久了
Maybe the Lord brought me here to find it.
也许光之王指引我来此正是为了给我一个终结
Every Lord I’ve ever met’s been a cunt.
我见过的王没一个不是混账
Don’t see why the Lord of Light should be any different.
看不出光之王有什么道理会不一样
My lady.
小姐
My lady?
小姐
It’s an invitation
是一封邀请函
to King’s Landing.
君临城的邀请
My lady you are the Lady of Winterfell. I am.
小姐 您才是临冬城领主 是的
And you will represent my interests at this gathering as you see them.
你将代表我前去和他们会面
They invited you. They want you there.
他们邀请的是您 他们想要您去
I will not set foot in King’s Landing while
瑟曦·兰尼斯特称王一日
Cersei Lannister is queen.
我绝不踏足君临城
They want another Stark prisoner
他们还想要史塔克家的人质
they can come and take me.
大可以来抓我
Until then I’ll remain where I belong.
在那之前 我要留在属于我的位置上
I have work to do here.
我还有事情要办
It’s not safe.
这样不安全
Ser Jaime will be there.
詹姆爵士会在君临
You said he treated you honourably before.
你说他之前对你以礼相待
I’m not worried about me.
我担心的不是自己的安危
It’s not safe leaving you with Littlefinger.
留下您和小指头一起并不安全
I have many guards who’d happily imprison him or behead him
不管你在不在 我都有许多护卫
whether or not you’re here.
巴不得将他关押或砍头
And you trust their loyalty?
您相信他们的忠心吗
You trust he hasn’t been speaking to them behind your back?
您相信他没有背着您找他们密谈吗
Let me at least leave Podrick behind to watch over you.
至少请允许我留下波德瑞克看护您
He has become a competent swordsman.
他已经成为一名合格的剑士
I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for.
我不需要看护 不需要关心照顾
I’m not a child I am the Lady of Winterfell and I am home.
我不是孩子 我是临冬城领主 这是我家
This is the safest place for me.
对我来说是最安全的地方
My lady
小姐
I sworn an oath to protect you and your sister.
我发誓保护您和您妹妹
If I abandon you
如果我抛弃您…
The trip to King’s Landing is long Lady Brienne
此去君临路途遥远 布蕾妮小姐
and you won’t be travelling on summer roads.
而且道路不如夏日里平顺
The sooner you leave
你越早出发
the better your chances of making it on time.
准时到达的可能性就越大
Yes my lady.
遵命 小姐
You can’t.
您不能去
The most important person in the world
世界上最重要的人
can’t fly off to the most dangerous place in the world.
不能飞到世界上最危险的地方去
Who else can? No one.
还有谁能 没人能
They knew the risk when they left.
他们离开时很清楚此行的风险
You can’t win the throne if you’re dead.
如果您死了 还谈何夺回王位
You can’t break the wheel if you’re dead.
如果您死了 又谈何粉碎历史的车轮
So what would you have me do? Nothing.
你要我怎么做 什么也不做
Sometimes nothing is the hardest thing to do.
有时候什么也不做是最难做到的
If you die
如果您死了
we’re all lost.
我们就全完了
Everyone everything…
每个人 所有的一切
You told me to do nothing before and I’ve listened to you.
你先前叫我什么都不做 我听了
I’m not doing nothing again.
我不会再袖手旁观
Dumb cunt.
该死的混♥蛋
fuck it.
见鬼
Fall back!

Fall back!

Come on!

Help me!
救我
Jon!
琼恩
Go!

Go now! Leave!
快走 走
Uncle Benjen!
班扬叔叔
How?
怎么会
You ride for the pass.
骑马去关口
Come with me.
跟我一起走
There’s no time.
没时间了
Go!

We’ll meet again Clegane.
后会有期 克里冈
fucking hope not.
最好别他妈再见了
It’s time to go Your Grace.
该出发了 陛下
A bit longer.
再等一会
Rider approaching!
骑兵归来
Open the gate!
开门
Not what you’re looking for?
你要找的不是这个吧
I have hundreds of men here at Winterfell all loyal to me.
临冬城里有几百人 全都效忠我
They’re not here now.
但他们此时不在这里
What are these? My faces.
这些是什么 我的脸
Where did you get them? In Braavos
你从哪里弄的 布拉佛斯
while I was training to be a faceless man.
我受训成为无面者
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Back in Braavos before I got my first face
在布拉佛斯 我得到第一张脸之前
there was a game I used to play. The game of faces.
经常玩一个游戏 变脸游戏
It’s simple I ask you a question about yourself
很简单 我问一个关于你的问题
and you try to make lies sound like the truth.
你编谎话 不过听起来要像真话
If you fool me you win.
如果能骗过我 你就赢了
If I catch a lie you lose.
如果我揭穿了谎言 你就输了
Let’s play.
我们玩吧
I don’t want to play.
我不想玩
How do you feel about Jon being king?
琼恩当上国王你有什么感觉
Is there someone else
你心里是不是有
you think should rule the North instead of him?
比他更有资格统治北境的人选
Those faces what are they?
那些脸 是什么东西
You want to do the asking?
你真的要问
Are you sure?
确定吗
The game of faces didn’t turn out so well
上一个对我发问的人
for the last person who asked me questions.
玩变脸游戏可不太走运
Tell me what they are!
告诉我那是什么
We both wanted to be other people when we were younger.
我们俩小时候都梦想变成其他人
You wanted to be a queen.
你想当王后
To sit next to a handsome young king on the Iron Throne.
坐在铁王座一侧 陪伴年轻英俊的国王
I wanted to be a knight
我想成为骑士
to pick up a sword like father and go off to battle.
跟父亲一样仗剑杀敌
Neither of us got to be that other person did we?
结果我们都没能实现梦想 是吧
The world doesn’t just let girls decide what they are going to be.
这个世界不允许女孩自行决定成为什么人
But I can now. With the faces I can choose.
但我现在可以了 有了那些脸我就有了选择
I can become someone else.
我可以成为其他人
Speak in their voice live in their skin.
用他们的声音说话 以他们的面貌生活
I could even become you.
我甚至可以成为你
I wonder what it would feel like to wear those pretty dresses.
不知道穿上你的漂亮裙子是什么感觉
To be the Lady of Winterfell.
成为临冬城领主是什么感觉
All I’d need to find out
我唯一需要的
is your face.
就是你的脸
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I wish I could take it back.
我真希望能重新来过
I wish we’d never go.
希望我们没有去过
I don’t.
我不希望
If we hadn’t gone I wouldn’t have seen.
如果我们没去 我就不会看到
You have to see it to know.
必须亲眼见过才知道
Now I know.
现在我知道了
The dragons are my children.
龙是我的孩子
They’re the only children I’ll ever have. Do you understand?
我仅有且不会再有的孩子 你明白吗
We are going to destroy the Night King and his army.
我们要消灭夜王及其军队
And we’ll do it together.
你我并肩作战
You have my word.
我保证
Thank you Dany.
谢谢你 丹妮
Dany…
丹妮
Who was the last person who called me that?
上一个这样喊我的是谁
I’m not sure. Was it my brother?
记不清了 可能是我哥哥
Not the company you want to keep.
他可不讨人喜欢
Alright.
好吧
Not Dany.
不喊丹妮
How about “My queen”?
喊”女王陛下”如何
I’d…
我想
bend the knee but…
屈膝行礼 只是…
What about those who swore allegiance to you?
那些追随你的人呢
They’ll all come to see you for what you are.
他们终会看清你的为人
I hope I deserve it.
但愿我不负所望
You do.
当然
You should get some rest.
你应该休息一会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!