You could’ve killed me.
你差点要了我的命
The fuck were you doing back there?
你刚才那是干什么
Ending the war.
结束战争
Killing her.
杀了她
You saw the dragon between you and her?
你跟她之间有头龙 看到了吗
And?
那还犯傻
Listen to me cunt.
听着 你这操蛋家伙
Till I get what I’m owed
在我拿到应得的奖赏之前
a dragon doesn’t get to kill you
龙别想要你的命
you don’t get to kill you
你也别想要自个的命
only I get to kill you.
只有我能要你的命
That was only one of them.
那只是其中之一
She has two more.
她还有两头呢
If she decides to use them to really use them…
如果她决定用它们 动起真格来
You’re fucked. Don’t you mean we’re fucked?
你就完蛋了 是我们完蛋了吧
No I do not.
不 我不会完蛋
Dragons are where our partnership ends.
我们的合作关系到龙为止
I’m not gonna be around when those things
等那些家伙围着君临喷火
start spitting fire on King’s Landing.
我才不会露面呢
I have to tell Cersei.
我得告诉瑟曦
May as well jump back in that river.
你直接跳回河里得了
I know what Cersei has told you.
我知道瑟曦对你们说了什么
That I’ve come to destroy your cities
我来是为了毁灭你们的城市
burn down your homes
焚尽你们的家园
murder you and orphan your children.
屠杀你们 让你们的孩子变成孤儿
That’s Cersei Lannister not me.
那是瑟曦·兰尼斯特 不是我
I’m not here to murder
我并非为杀戮而来
and all I want to destroy
我想摧毁的
is the wheel that has rolled over rich and poor
是碾压世间所有穷人和富人
to the benefit of no one but the Cersei Lannisters of the world.
独独令瑟曦·兰尼斯特之流受益的车轮
I offer you a choice
我给你们一个选择
bend the knee and join me.
跪下 效忠我
Together we will leave
我们携手并肩
the world a better place than we found it.
让世界变得更加美好
Or refuse…
若是拒绝
and die.
受死
Step forward my lord.
上前 大人
You will not kneel?
你不肯屈膝吗
I already have a queen.
我已经有女王了
My sister.
我老姐
She wasn’t your queen until recently though was she?
她不久前还不是你的女王 对吗
When she murdered your rightful queen
直到她谋害了你那位合法的王后
and destroyed House Tyrell for all time.
将提利尔家族赶尽杀绝
So it appears your allegiances are somewhat flexible.
如此看来你的忠心是可以变通的
There are no easy choices in war.
战争中哪有轻易的抉择
Say what you will about your sister
随你怎么说你姐姐
she was born in Westeros.
她生在维斯特洛
She’s lived here all her life.
她一辈子在这里过活
You on the other hand
而你
murdered your own father
杀害亲生父亲
and chose to support a foreign invader.
投靠一个外来的侵略者
One with no ties to this land…
她与这片土地毫无瓜葛
with an army of savages at her back.
还带着一支蛮子军队
You will not trade your honor for your life.
你不愿拿荣誉换取性命
I respect that.
我尊重你的选择
Perhaps he could take the Black Your Grace.
或许他可以穿上黑衣 陛下
Whatever else he is he is a true soldier.
不管怎样 他确实勇猛善战
He’d be invaluable at the Wall.
在绝境长城会很有价值
You cannot send me to the Wall.
你无权打发我去长城
You are not my queen.
你不是我的女王
You will have to kill me too.
你得把我也杀掉
Step back and shut your mouth.
退回去 闭上嘴
Who are you?
你是谁
A stupid boy.
一个傻小子
I am Dickon Tarly
我是狄肯·塔利
son of Randyll Tarly.
蓝道·塔利之子
You are the future of your house.
你是你家族的未来
This war has already wiped one great house from the world.
这场战争已经导致一大家族惨遭灭门
Don’t let it happen again. Bend the knee.
不要让悲剧重演 屈膝称臣吧
I will not.
绝不
Your Grace nothing scrubs bold notions from a man’s head
陛下 在黑牢里关上几周
like a few weeks in a dark cell.
保准杀掉他的锐气
I meant what I said.
我言出必行
I’m not here to put men in chains.
我不是来囚禁他们的
If that becomes an option many will take it.
一旦开此先例 必有众多后来者效仿
I gave them a choice.
我给了他们选择
They made it.
他们也做出了选择
Your Grace if you start beheading entire families
陛下 满门砍头这种事情一旦开始…
I’m not beheading anyone.
我不会砍任何人的头
Your Grace.
陛下
Lord Randyll Tarly Dickon Tarly
蓝道·塔利伯爵 狄肯·塔利
I Daenerys of House Targaryen First of My Name
我 坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝一世
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons
解放者 龙之母
sentence you to die.
判你们死刑
Dracarys.
龙焰
My my lord…
大人
How many men did we lose?
我们损失了多少人
We haven’t done a full accounting.
还没有统计清楚
It’s not only armies that win wars.
赢得战争不仅依靠军队
We have the Tyrell gold we have the Iron Bank behind us.
我们有提利尔的金子 有铁金库的支持
We can buy mercenaries.
我们可以买雇佣兵
Not the same as our men but they’ll fight
虽然和我们的人不一样 但只要给够钱
if they’re well paid which they will be.
他们就会战斗 而钱不成问题
I just saw the Dothraki fight.
我刚亲眼看到多斯拉克人战斗
They’ll beat any mercenary army.
任何雇佣兵都不是他们的对手
They’ll beat any army I’ve ever seen.
我见过的任何军队都不是他们的对手
Killing our men wasn’t war for them it was sport.
杀我们的人对他们来说不是打仗 是消遣
Her dragon burnt a thousand wagons.
她的龙烧毁了上千马车
Qyburn’s scorpion fired bolts bigger than you.
科本的巨蝎发射的弩箭比你的个头还大
They couldn’t stop it. And she has three of them.
也阻挡不了它 何况她有三头龙
This isn’t a war we can win.
这场战争我们打不赢
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
Sue for peace?
求和吗
I sit on her father’s throne
我霸占着她父亲的王座
the father you betrayed and murdered.
你背叛并杀死了她父亲
And in her mind she’s winning.
现在她笃定自己就要赢了
What sort of offer do you think she’d make?
你说她会提出什么条件
Maybe we can count on Tyrion to intercede on our behalf
说不定可以指望提利昂出面求情
by way of apology for murdering our father and son.
算是表达他对害死父亲和我们的儿子的歉意
He didn’t.
不是他干的
You saw the crossbow you saw his body.
你看到了弩弓和父亲的尸体
I’m not talking about Father.
我说的不是父亲
Tyrion didn’t kill Joffrey. He had nothing to do with it.
提利昂没有杀乔佛里 那件事跟他无关
After all this time
这么久了你还信他
it still amazes me that you It was Olenna.
真是令我惊讶 是奥莲娜
She confessed before she died.
她临死前承认的
And this was before or after
那是在她
she drank the poison you so kindly provided her?
饮下你好心提供的毒药之前还是之后呢
After.
之后
And you believed her?
而你相信她说的话
If you were Olenna would you rather have seen
如果你是奥莲娜 你会更乐意孙女
your granddaughter married to Joffrey or Tommen?
嫁给乔佛里还是托曼
Which one would Margaery have been better able to control?
他们谁更容易被玛格丽控制
Which one would have made Olenna the true ruler of the Seven Kingdoms?
谁能让奥莲娜成为七国真正的统治者
She was telling the truth.
她说的是实话
I shouldn’t have listened to you.
我就不该听你的
She should have died screaming.
应该让她尖叫着死去
She’s dead like her son
她已经死了 她的儿子
her grandchildren her whole house.
孙辈 整个家族都死了
And if we don’t find a way out of this war
我们要是不能设法结束这场战争
we’ll follow them.
只会跟他们殊途同归
So we fight and die or we submit and die.
决战到底是死 投降也是死
I know my choice.
我知道自己会选哪条路
A soldier should know his.
战士也该知道自己要选哪条路
They’re beautiful aren’t they?
它们真美 不是吗
It wasn’t the word I was thinking of but…
我不会这样形容 但是
but yes they are.
它们的确很美
Gorgeous beasts.
华丽的猛兽
They’re not beasts to me.
对我而言 它们不是猛兽
No matter how big they get
无论它们长到多大
or how terrifying to everyone else
或在其他人眼里有多么可怕
they’re my children.
它们是我的孩子
You weren’t gone long.
你回来得很快
No.
是的
And?
怎样
And I have fewer enemies today than I did yesterday.
我今日的敌人已少于昨日
You’re not sure how you feel about that.
你感到喜忧参半
No I’m not.
的确如此
How many men did your army kill taking Winterfell back from the Boltons?
你从波顿家族手中夺回临冬城时杀了多少人
Thousands.
数千人
We both want to help people.
你我都想帮助人民
We can only help them from a position of strength.
但只有掌握了力量 我们才能帮助他们
Sometimes strength is terrible.
力量有时候是可怕的
When you first came here
你们刚来的时候
Ser Davos said you took a knife in the heart for your people.
戴佛斯爵士说你为了你的人民心口挨过刀子
Ser Davos gets carried away.
戴佛斯爵太激动了
So it was a figure of speech?
那就是比喻的说法了
这个人自称是你的朋友 卡丽熙
他是我的朋友
Your Grace.
陛下
Jon Snow this is Ser Jorah Mormont
琼恩·雪诺 这是乔拉·莫尔蒙爵士
an old friend.
一个老朋友
I served with your father.
我与你父亲一同服役过
He was a great man.
他是个了不起的人
You look strong.
你看上去很健康
You found a cure?
你的病治好了
I wouldn’t be here if I hadn’t.
否则我就不能站在这里了
I return to your service my queen
我回来服侍您了 女王
if you’ll have me.
如果您愿意接纳我
It would be my honor.
荣幸之至
Ravens.
信鸦
We need to send ravens.
我们要派出信鸦
I put very little stock in it myself.
我个人不太相信
Prophecies of doom are never in short supply
关于末日的预言向来不少
especially when winter comes.
尤其是冬天到来之际
I remember Wolkan.
我记得沃肯
A little timid but a sharp mind.
有一点胆小 但脑子是灵光的
Eh the North has dulled many good maesters’ wits.
北境可让许多好学士不再灵光了
Hard to say whether it’s the cold the drink
说不好是气候和饮酒的影响
or the company.
还是人的问题
A crippled boy claims to have seen
一个残废男孩声称
dead men on the march beyond the Wall
看到死人在绝境长城外行军
thanks to the magical help of a raven with three eyes?
借助一只三眼乌鸦的魔法
Yes it is a bit much.
是有点儿过
Still we ought to write back Brandon Stark.
但我们还是要回信 布兰登·史塔克
The crippled boy. Do you know him?
那个残废男孩 你认识他
I led him through the Wall years ago.
几年前是我带他出的长城
I saw him go beyond the Wall.
我亲眼见他出了长城
And?
所以呢
Somehow a crippled boy
一个残废男孩 不知怎的
survived for years beyond the Wall when no one else could.
在长城之外无人能生存之地存活了几年
Not the Night’s Watch not the wildlings no one.
守夜人不能 野人不能 没人能
Perhaps we ought to listen to what he has to say.
或许我们该听听他想说什么
Perhaps you need more scribing work to discipline your mind.
或许你该再多抄些书醒醒脑子
I sense a more detailed proposal is forthcoming?
想必你有更详细的建议要讲
Everyone in Westeros trusts and respects you.
维斯特洛的每个人都相信你们 尊重你们
If you tell people the threat is real they’ll believe it.
如果你们告诉人民威胁真的存在 他们会相信
If you advise all the lords to send their men north
如果你们建议领主们派人北上守卫长城
to hold the Wall they’ll do it.
他们会照做
And if you tell every maester in the Citadel
要是你们告诉学城的每一位学士
to search every word of every faded scroll
从每一个古旧的卷轴里
about the Long Night
搜寻关于长夜的字句
they may find something that lets us defeat
他们也许会找到办法
the Army of the Dead for good.
一劳永逸地打败死人军团
It could be done.
可以这么干
And this news could be authentic.
这个消息可能是真实的
It’s possible.
有这个可能
It’s also possible that this message
还有另一种可能
is part of a ploy by the Dragon Queen
这是龙女王的计谋
to lure southern armies away
把南方的军队
from the lands they are currently defending
调离他们目前镇守的地域
to open those lands to easy conquest.
她好长驱直入
That does seem far more likely
相比与残废交谈的神奇小鸟
than magic birds talking to cripples.
这个解释的可能性大多了
Archmaester please.
博士 拜托
It’s real.
这是真的
I’ve seen it.
我亲眼见过
We will write to Maester Wolkan
我们将去信临冬城
at Winterfell for clarification.
向沃肯学士询问此事
I promise you we will get to the truth of it one way or another.
我向你保证 我们一定能查明真伪
Archmaester please That will be all Tarly.
博士 拜托 就这样 塔利
It brings to mind the work of Jenny of Oldstones
我不禁想起了荒石城的简妮
the charlatan who claimed
那个宣称自己
descent from the children of the forest.
拥有森林之子血统的骗子
Don’t forget the prophet Lodos
别忘了先知罗德斯
who promised that the Drowned
他信誓旦旦地说
God would rise up and destroy Aegon the Conqueror.
淹神即将再起 毁灭征服者伊耿
Ah Lodos.
啊 那个罗德斯
Is he the one whose father and brother were just burnt alive?
前不久被活活烧死的就是他的父亲和弟弟吗
I’m afraid so.
应该是的
Horrible business.
真可怕
I haven’t had the heart to tell him yet.
我还没忍心告诉他
He’s a good lad.
他是个好孩子
Right.
对了
The ravenry was falling apart the last time I checked.
我上次检查时发现鸦舍快塌了
All rulers demand that people bend the knee.
所有统治者都要求人民下跪
That’s why they’re rulers.
所以他们是统治者
She gave Tarly a choice
她给了塔利选择的机会
a man who had taken up arms against her.
对方兴兵作乱 武力反抗
What else could she do?
她还能怎么办
Not burn him alive alongside his son?
不把他跟儿子一起烧死
I am her Hand not her head.
我是女王之手 不是女王之首
I can’t make her decisions for her.
我不能替她做决定
That’s what I used to tell myself about her father.
当初侍奉她父亲 我也常常这样安慰自己
I found the traitors but I wasn’t the one burning them alive.
叛徒是我发现的 但烧死他们的不是我
I was only a purveyor of information.
我不过是提供情报的人
It’s what I told myself when I watched them beg for mercy
看着他们讨饶的时候 我就这样告诉自己
I’m not the one doing it.
反正不是我♥干的
When the pitch of their screams rose higher
当他们的尖叫越来越刺耳
I’m not the one doing it.
反正不是我♥干的
When their hair caught fire
当他们的头发着火
and the smell of their burning flesh filled the throne room
血肉燃烧的焦糊味充满整个王座厅
I’m not the one doing it.
反正不是我♥干的
Daenerys is not her father.
丹妮莉丝不是她父亲
And she never will be
永远不会是
with the right counsel.
只要辅佐得当
You need to find a way to make her listen.
你得想办法让她听进去
Who’s that for? Jon Snow.
给谁的信 琼恩·雪诺
Did you read it?
你看过了吗
It’s a sealed scroll for the King in the North.
这是给北境之王的密信
What’s it say?
里面说什么
Nothing good.
不是好事
I thought Arya was dead.
我以为艾莉亚死了
I thought Bran was dead.
我以为布兰死了
I’m happy for you.
我为你感到高兴
You don’t look happy.
你看起来并不高兴
Bran saw the Night King and his army
布兰看见夜王正率领大军
marching towards Eastwatch.
向东海望行进
If they make it past the Wall…
如果它们越过了长城
The Wall has kept them out for thousands of years presumably.
根据传说 长城已经阻挡了它们数千年
I need to go home.
我得回家
You said you don’t have enough men.
你说过你们人手不足
We’ll fight with the men we have.
我们有多少上多少
Unless you’ll join us.
除非你加入我们
And give the country to Cersei?
然后把王国拱手让给瑟曦
As soon as I march away she marches in.
我前脚出征北上 她后脚就率军接管
Perhaps not.
也许不会
Cersei thinks the Army of the Dead is nothing but a story
瑟曦以为死人军团只是奶妈们
made up by wet nurses to frighten children.
编出来吓唬孩子的故事
What if we prove her wrong?
要是我们证明她错了呢
I don’t think she’ll come see the dead at my invitation.
我认为她不会应我之邀来看死人
So bring the dead to her.
那就把死人带给她看
I thought that was what we were trying to avoid.
我以为那正是我们想要避免的
We don’t have to bring the whole army.
不需要带去整支死人军团
Only one soldier.
一个死人士兵就够了
Is that possible?
能做到吗
The first wight I ever saw
我见过的第一个尸鬼
was brought into Castle Black from beyond the Wall.
就是从长城外带到黑城堡的
Bring one of these things down to King’s Landing
那就带一个去君临
and show her the truth.
把事实摆在她眼前
Anything you bring back will be useless
你带什么去都没用
unless Cersei grants us an audience
除非瑟曦肯接见我们
and is somehow convinced not to murder us
并且奇迹般地同意
the moment we set foot in the capital.
不在我们刚踏足都城时就痛下杀手
The only person she listens to is Jaime.
瑟曦只听詹姆的建议
He might listen to me.
他可能会听我一言
And how would you get into King’s Landing?
那你要怎么进君临城
I can smuggle you in
我可以偷偷送你进城
but if the gold cloaks were to recognize you
但如果金袍子认出你
I’m warning you I’m not a fighter.
丑话说在前头 我可不是战士
Well it will all be for nothing
但如果我们手里没有死人
if we don’t have one of these dead men.
这一切都是徒劳
Fair point.
说得不错
How do you propose to find one?
你打算怎么弄到一个
With the queen’s permission I’ll go north and take one.
女王允许的话 我可以北上抓一个回来
You asked me to find a cure so I could serve you.
您让我去找治愈的办法 好为您效力
Allow me to serve you.
让我尽一份力吧
The Free Folk will help us.
自由民会帮我们的
They know the real north better than anyone.
没人比他们更了解真正的北境
They won’t follow Ser Jorah.
他们不会听乔拉爵士的命令
They won’t have to.
他们不需要听他的命令
You can’t lead a raid beyond the Wall.
您不能亲自领队出长城
You’re not in the Night’s Watch anymore
您已经不是守夜人了
you’re King in the North.
您是北境之王
I’m the only one here who’s fought them.
这里只有我跟它们交过手
I’m the only one here who knows them.
只有我熟悉它们
I haven’t given you permission to leave.
我还没允许你离开
With respect Your Grace I don’t need your permission.
恕我直言 陛下 我不需要你允许
I am a king.
我是个国王
And I came here
我来到这里
knowing that you could have your men behead me
明知道你也许会叫人砍我的头
or your dragons burn me alive.
或是让你的龙将我活活烧死
I put my trust in you a stranger
可我还是信任你 信任一个陌生人
because I knew it was the best chance for my people
因为我知道这是我的人民最好的机会
for all our people.
所有人最好的机会
Now I’m asking you to trust in a stranger…
现在我请你也信任一个陌生人
because it’s our best chance.
因为这是我们最好的机会
The King in the North should stay in the North.
北境之王应该留在北境
We did not choose you to rule us my lady.
我们没有选您来统领我们 小姐
But perhaps we should have.
或许我们应该选您才对
The Knights of the Vale came here for you Lady Stark.
艾林谷的骑兵为您而来 史塔克小姐
You are very kind my lords.
诸位大人一派赤诚
But Jon is our king.
但琼恩才是我们的国王
He is doing what he thinks is best.
他在做他认为最正确的事
I warned Jon this would happen.
我早就提醒过琼恩
That he couldn’t leave the North
他不能就这么抛下北境
and expect it to just sit and wait for him like Ghost.
还指望大家像白灵一样乖乖坐着等他
He didn’t. He trusted you to hold it for him.
他没有 他指望你帮他维持局面
Well he’s not making it easy. The Northern lords are proud.
他可给我出了个难题 北境的领主桀骜难驯
These are Mother and Father’s chambers.
这是母亲和父亲的房间
And?
那又怎样
Nothing.
没什么
Don’t do that.
别这样
What? Say what you mean.
什么 想什么就直说
You always liked nice things.
你一直喜欢精致的东西
They made you feel better than everyone.
它们让你感觉高人一等
Are you angry with me?
你生我的气吗
They were insulting Jon
他们诋毁琼恩
and you sat there and listened.
而你听凭他们议论
I listened to their complaints
我是在倾听他们的抱怨
which is my responsibility as Lady of Winterfell.
那是我作为临冬城领主的职责
Their opinions are important to you.
他们的意见对你很重要
Glover has men Royce has .
葛洛佛有五百人 罗伊斯有两千人
Offend them and Jon loses his army.
得罪他们 琼恩就无兵可用
Not if they lose their heads first.
让他们先掉了脑袋就不会
Winterfell didn’t just fall into our hands.
临冬城不是轻易落到我们手里的
We took it back
是我们抢回来的
and the Mormonts and the Hornwoods
借助莫尔蒙家 霍伍德家
and the wildlings and the Vale.
野人和艾林谷
All of us working together.
是所有人合力夺回来的
Now I’m sure cutting off heads is very satisfying
我知道砍人脑袋能得一时畅快
but that’s not the way you get people to work together.
但那可不是团结众人的办法
And if Jon doesn’t come back
而且如果琼恩回不来
you’ll need their support…
你需要他们的支持
so you can work together
然后团结一致
to give you what you really want.
促成你真正的愿望
How can you even think such a horrible thing?
你怎么有这种可怕的想法
You’re thinking it right now.
这正是你现在的想法
You don’t want to be
你也不愿这样
but the thought just won’t go away.
但这个念头挥之不去
I have work to do.
我还有事
My lady.
告退
Last time I was here I killed my father with a crossbow.
上次身处此地 我刚刚用弩弓杀了父亲
Last time I was here you killed my son with wildfire.
上次身处此地 你刚刚用野火杀了我儿子
There’s a path to the left that hugs the cliff.
左边有一条小路可以上崖
The guards hardly ever patrol it.
卫兵很少巡视
Too many steps.
台阶太多
You’re not staying here?
你不留在这里吗
I’ve got my own business in Flea Bottom.
我去跳蚤窝办件私事
What if someone takes the boat?
有人把船拖走了怎么办
Then we’re fucked. Best hurry.
那我们就完蛋了 抓紧办事吧
We don’t have time for this.
我们没时间干这个
We should be preparing the city for a siege.
我们应该准备迎接围城战
The Dothraki are coming.
多斯拉克人要来了
All the more reason for you to train.
所以你更要训练啊
Unless you plan on fighting Dothraki year olds.
除非你打算挑着多斯拉克人小孩打
Well I seem to recall them giving you a bit of trouble as well.
我记得多斯拉克人也给你添了点儿麻烦
And here I am ready to train.
所以我来这儿 准备练上一把
Why down here?
为什么到地下
I don’t think you want people to see
我猜你还不想给人瞧见
how you look swinging that thing yet.
你挥舞那玩意儿的丑态
Today might be the day I kill you by accident.
我今天说不定会失手杀了你
Oh you won’t be swinging it at me.
要陪你练剑的可不是我
I’ll leave you to it.
你们慢慢聊
I needed to see you.
我需要见你
And I knew you’d never agree to meet.
我知道你不会同意见面
You made me look like a complete fool.
你可把我骗苦了
I thought I’d surprise you by hitting Casterly Rock
我以为发兵凯岩城会是一次奇袭
but you were three steps ahead of me.
可一切早就在你意料之中
Abandoned the family home completely unsentimental.
弃守家园 毫不感情用事
Father would have been proud.
父亲会为你骄傲的
Don’t talk about Father. Listen to me
不许提父亲 听我说…
I once told Bronn
我对波隆说过
that if I ever saw you again I’d cut you in half.
再见到你就把你砍成两半
It’ll take you a while with a sparring sword.
用那把钝剑 你得砍好一会儿
He was going to execute me.
他当时要处死我
He knew I was innocent.
明知道我是无辜的
He didn’t hate me because of anything I did
他恨我不为我做的任何事
he hated me because of what I am.
他恨我只因为我是我
A little monster sent to punish him.
上天派来惩罚他的怪物
Did he… did he think…
难道他以为
did he think I wanted to be born this way?
我想要生作这副模样
Did he think I chose it? What do you want?!
他难道以为我有得选 你来干什么
Daenerys will win this war.
丹妮莉丝会赢得这场战争
You’re a military man.
你是军人
You must know there’s no way around that.
你心里清楚败局已定
Daenerys is not her father.
丹妮莉丝和他父亲不一样
She’s even willing to suspend the hostilities
她甚至愿意休战
if Cersei agrees to certain terms.
只要瑟曦答应她的条件
If you want Cersei to bend the knee
如果你想要瑟曦屈膝投降
you can ask her yourself.
你自己去问她好了
I don’t. And Daenerys doesn’t.
不是的 丹妮莉丝并无此意
Not right now anyway.
至少不是现在
She has a more important request.
她有更重要的事情要谈
I wasn’t sure I’d find you.
我以为可能找不到你了
Thought you might still be rowing.
想着你可能还在划船
I looked in shops taverns brothels.
我找遍了店铺 酒馆 妓院
Should have known to come straight to the Street of Steel.
早该想到直接来钢铁街
Aren’t you worried about the gold cloaks?
你就不怕金袍子
Haven’t been here in years.
我好多年没来这里了
Why should they recognize me?
他们怎么认得出我
Sometimes I hardly do.
有时候我自己都认不出
Nothing fucks you harder than time.
岁月无情催人老
Anybody give you any trouble?
有人找你麻烦吗
Here I am arming Lannisters
我在这儿为兰尼斯特打造兵器
and I never get a second look.
没人看我第二眼
But you were right.
你说得对
Safest place for me was right under the queen’s nose.
最安全的地方是女王的鼻子底下
Don’t be so sure.
别那么肯定
Safety is never a permanent state of affairs.
永远高枕无忧是不可能的
Bad things are coming.
邪物将至
You came to get me. You want me to come with you.
你是来接我的 你想让我跟你走
Well the thing you need to understand is… I’m ready.
你要知道… 我准备好了
You… Let’s go.
你… 我们走
You should know what you’re heading into.
你应该知道你即将面临的局面
What do you think I’ve been thinking about
你认为我每抡一下铁锤的时候
with every swing of the hammer?
都在想些什么
How happy I am making weapons
在想我为这个杀害我父亲的家族
for the family that killed my father?
锻造兵器多么幸福吗
The family that tried to kill me?
他们连我也想杀
I’ve been getting ready.
我时刻准备着
I never knew what for
我不知道准备迎接什么
but I’ve always known I’d know it when it comes.
但我相信时候到了自然知道
You might want to bring one of those swords.
你可能需要带上一把剑
I don’t know much about swinging swords.
我不太会使剑
But this
但这个
this I know.
这个我会
Keep your father’s name to yourself.
你父亲的姓氏要保密
Situation’s complicated enough already.
情况够复杂的了
Well who should I say I am?
那我该说我是谁
I told you Clovis if we don’t get out of here soon
我说了 克洛维斯 我们不赶紧走的话
someone’s going to… You there!
就会有人… 那边的
No weapons friends. I promise.
没有武器 朋友 我保证
What can I do for you?
二位有什么需要的
Is that your boat? It is.
是你的船吗 是
The docks are that way. That they are.
码头在那边 的确
I try to stay away from them
我特意躲远一些
to avoid good men such as yourselves.
以避开二位这样的正人君子
Still five gold dragons? Are you joking?
还是五枚金龙吗 开玩笑吧
You must be even older than you look.
你的年纪一定比看上去还老
十五枚 十五枚 . ?!
Apiece.
每人
I can’t say it was a pleasure doing business with you.
我没法说跟二位相处甚欢
What’s in the boat?
船上是什么
Not more gold.
不是金子
Wine?
酒吗
I like wine. Or hams.
我喜欢酒 火腿也好
Come have a look.
过来瞧瞧
Fermented crab. What?
醉蟹 什么
Fermented crab.
醉蟹
One bucket of this triples a brothel’s earnings for the week.
一桶这玩意儿能让妓院每周多赚三倍
A man thinks he’s done.
男人觉得完事了
He’s ready to go back to his loving family.
准备打道回府
But before he gets his breeches up
不等他提起裤子
his lady of the hour pops a tiny spoon of that into his mouth.
陪睡的小妞喂一小勺这个到他嘴里
Five minutes later he’s back in the race.
五分钟后 他就重振雄风了
Here have a taste.
来 尝尝
I’d hurry to your favorite establishment
我建议二位快去你们最爱的窑子
or you’ll put a hole in that chainmail.
否则锁子甲上就要打个洞咯
Oi dwarf!
喂 侏儒
I really wouldn’t try any more
我真的不建议再多吃
until you see how the first bite hits you.
等领教了第一口的劲道你们就知道了
That dwarf…
那个侏儒
Where’d you get that scar?
你的伤疤怎么弄的
Fish hook. Some men you just can’t teach.
鱼钩 有些人蠢得没救
We was looking for a dwarf with a scar like that a while back.
我们前阵子就在搜捕有这么一道疤的侏儒
Perhaps there’s some arrangement?
要不咱们商量商量
Arrangement?
商量商量
You gonna arrange to pay us more than Queen Cersei…
莫非你能商量出比瑟曦女王还好的条件…
This is Gendry.
这是詹德利
He’ll do.
好身手
Go go go.
走 走 走
I could give you something.
我可以给您配些药
That won’t be necessary.
没必要
Ser Jaime.
詹姆爵士
Why was Qyburn here?
科本来做什么
He’s the Hand of the Queen. Why are you here?
他是女王之手 你来做什么
I met with Tyrion.
我见过提利昂了
What did our brother have to say?
我们的弟弟说了什么
Daenerys wants to meet.
丹妮莉丝想会面
To discuss her surrender?
商讨她的投降条件吗
To discuss an armistice.
讨论停战条件
She’s just won a great victory. Why would she want a truce now?
她刚刚取得大捷 为何要在此时停战
Because an army of dead men
因为死人军团
is marching on the Seven Kingdoms.
正在向七国进军
Tyrion claims he’ll have proof.
提利昂说他会提供证据
Are you going to punish him? Tyrion?
你会惩罚他吗 提利昂
Bronn.
波隆
He betrayed you.
他背叛了你
He set up a meeting without your knowledge or consent.
他不知会你 也不经你同意 就擅自安排见面
Do you think anything of importance
你以为城中的要事
happens in this city without me knowing?
能逃过我的眼睛吗
You let it happen. Why?
你默许了 为什么
I’ve come to believe that
我已认识到
an accommodation with the Dragon Queen
与龙女王交涉
could be in our immediate interest.
符合我们当前的利益
She has the numbers.
她占据兵力优势
If we want to beat her we have to be clever.
我们要击败她 只能智取
We have to fight her like Father would have.
我们必须采用父亲的战术
Dead men dragons and Dragon Queens…
无论死人 龙 还是龙女王
Whatever stands in our way we will defeat it.
挡我道者 必败无疑
For ourselves for our house
为了我们 为了家族
for this.
为这个
Who will you say is the father?
你会宣称孩子的父亲是谁
You.

People won’t like that.
人民不会支持的
Do you remember what father used to say about people?
你还记得父亲如何评价人民吗
The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
狮子才不会在意绵羊的想法
Never betray me again.
不要再背叛我
We’re leaving today.
我们今日启程
The king’s got a lot on his mind. I understand.
国王的烦心事够多了 我明白
He doesn’t need to be thinking
不要让他多费心思
about harboring the bastard of a dead king.
考虑收留先王的私生子这种事情
You don’t have to worry. You’re just Clovis
别担心 你就化名克洛维斯
a smith who’s come to pay his respects
一个铁匠前来向国王致意
before he heads off to work at the Winterfell forges.
之后将去临冬城的铁匠铺工作
Understood.
明白
Begging your pardon Your Grace.
打扰了 陛下
You survived King’s Landing.
你从君临平安归来
Yet again. Your Grace this is Clo
不是头一回了 陛下 这是克洛…
Name’s Gendry Your Grace.
我叫詹德利 陛下
I’m Robert Baratheon’s son.
我是劳勃·拜拉席恩的儿子
Bastard son.
私生子
He was meant to keep that to himself.
叫他不要说出来的
Our fathers trusted each other.
我们的父辈彼此信任
Why shouldn’t we?
我们难道不该如此吗
I saw your father once at Winterfell.
我在临冬城见过你父亲
I met yours in my shop.
我在我的铺子见过你父亲
You’re a lot leaner. And you’re a lot shorter.
你比他瘦多了 你比他矮多了
I grew up on stories about them.
我听着他们的故事长大
All I ever knew is that they fought together and won.
我只知道他们并肩作战 最终获胜
Ser Davos told me where you’re going Your Grace and why.
戴佛斯爵士说了你的去向和目的 陛下
Let me come with you.
我愿与你同去
Don’t be a fool. You’re not a soldier.
别傻了 你不是士兵
No but I’m a fighter.
的确 但我是战士
And he won’t be needing a smith with a sword like that.
而且他有那么好的剑 也用不着铁匠
You know how to use one?
你会使剑
Well that’s a problem.
那就有问题了
I prefer a hammer.
我更喜欢使锤子
He can handle himself.
他能照顾自己
We could use the help.
我们用得上你
As my father used to say
我父亲常说
It’s better to be a coward for a minute
留得青山在”
than dead for the rest of your life.”
不愁没柴烧
I owe you my life.
你救过我
Twice over.
两次
But if what you said is true about what’s up there
但如果你所说的都是真的
I can’t wait out this war.
我不能袖手旁观
Yeah nobody mind me.
好吧 都别拿我当回事
All I’ve ever done is live to a ripe old age.
我有什么出息 空活一把年纪
All right come on.
好 用力
You may not believe it
你也许不信
but I’ve missed you Mormont.
但我真的想你了 莫尔蒙
Nobody glowers quite like you.
论面色阴沉你是无人能及
Not even Grey Worm.
灰虫子也要逊色几分
This is the coin the slaver gave me
这是奴隶主给我的硬币
when I suggested he free us and pay us remember?
那时我建议他放了我们还要给钱 记得吗
It was supposed to last us the rest of our lives.
他以为我们没等花出去就要死
Take it with you.
交给你了
But bring it back.
但要带回来
Our queen needs you.
我们的女王需要你
We should be better at saying farewell by now.
时至今日 告别应该不这么难才是
Your Grace I…
陛下 我…
If I don’t return at least you won’t have to deal
如果我回不来 你起码
with the King in the North anymore.
少了跟北境之王打交道的烦恼
I’ve grown used to him.
我已经习♥惯他了
I wish you good fortune in the wars to come Your Grace.
祝你在今后的战争中好运 陛下
Heave.
用力
Do you know how many steps there are in the Citadel?
你知道学城有多少台阶吗
No.
不知道
Guess how many windows are in the Great Sept of Baelor.
猜猜贝勒大圣堂有多少扇窗户
None anymore.
一扇都没了
That’s true.
可不是
This High Septon Maynard he recorded everything.
这个梅纳德总主教 他什么都记下来了
He even recorded his own bowel movements.
连自己的排便都记了
What does “Annulment” Mean?
“废除婚姻”是什么意思
It’s when a man sets aside his lawful wife.
就是一个男人不要自己的合法妻子了
Maynard says here that
梅纳德说
he issued an annulment for a Prince “Ragger”
他为”雷革”王子废除婚姻
and remarried him to someone else at the same time
同时又为王子迎娶另一个人主婚
in a secret ceremony in Dorne.
仪式在多恩秘密举行
Is that a common thing in the south or ?
南方这种事情很普遍吗 还是…
These maesters…
这些学士啊
they set me to the task of preserving that man’s window counting
他们派我誊写那人记下来的窗户数
and annulments and bowel movements for all eternity
还有废除婚姻和排便情况 没完没了
while the secret to defeating the Night King’s
而打败夜王的秘密
probably sitting on some
也许就搁在
dusty shelf somewhere completely ignored.
落满灰尘的书架某处 无人问津
But that’s all right isn’t it?
不过这都没关系 对吧
We can all become slavering
我们全变成流着口水
murderous imbeciles in thrall to evil incarnate
为邪灵所控的杀人木偶也没关系
as long as we can have access to the full records
只要我们还拥有全部记录
of High Septon Maynard’s shits!
知道梅纳德总主教拉了次屎
Steps.
台阶
That number was the steps.
那是台阶数
Are you sure you want to do this?
你真的要走吗
You always wanted to be a maester.
你一直都想当学士
I’m tired of reading about the achievements of better men.
一天到晚读比我强的人的成就 我受够了
I found it my lord.
我找到了 大人
It uh took some searching.
查起来费了一番功夫
Maester Luwin’s archives are very thorough.
鲁温学士的记录非常详尽
You’re sure this is the only copy in Winterfell?
你确定这是临冬城里唯一的一份吗
Uh yes my lord.
是的 大人
Lady Stark thanks you for your service.
史塔克小姐感谢你的服务
罗柏 我怀着沉重的心情给你写信\N我们
他与劳勃的弟弟蓄谋反对我
的劳勃国王驾崩了 因捕猎野猪重伤不治 父亲被控叛国罪\
兰尼斯特家对我照顾妥善 保我衣食无虞\N我请求你
心爱的乔佛里登基 而且妄图篡位\
以免除兰尼斯特家族和史塔克家族之间的纷争\N你忠诚
前来君临 宣誓效忠乔佛里国王\
的妹妹 珊莎
Isn’t it your job to talk him out of stupid fucking ideas like this?
劝他放弃这种蠢主意难道不是你的活儿
I’ve been failing at that job of late.
最近我一直干不好这活儿
How many queens are there now?
一共几个女王啊
Two.
两个
And you need to convince the one with the dragons
那你需要说服的是有龙那个
or the one who fucks her brother?
还是跟弟弟乱搞那个
Both.
都要
How many men did you bring?
你带了多少人
Not enough.
不够多
The big woman?
大个子女人来了吗
We were hoping some of your men could help.
我们希望你们的人能帮忙
I’ll be staying behind.
我留在这里
I’m a liability out there as you well know.
我去了只会拖后腿 你们都知道
You are.
没错
You really want to go out there? Again?
你真想出去 再来一次
You’re not the only ones.
想出去的不光是你们
My scouts found them a mile south of the Wall.
我的探子在长城以南一哩处找到了他们
Said they were on their way here.
说是他们正往这里赶
You’re the Hound.
你是猎狗
I saw you once at Winterfell.
我在临冬城见过你
They want to go beyond the Wall too.
他们也想去长城以北
We don’t want to go beyond the Wall we have to.
我们不是想去 是非去不可
Our Lord told us that the Great War is coming
我们的神告诉我们 大战即将来临
Don’t trust him.
别相信他
Don’t trust any of them.
一个都别信
They’re the Brotherhood.
他们是兄弟会的
And the last thing their lord told them to do
上一次他们的神指使他们
was sell me to a red witch to be murdered.
把我卖给一个红女巫 好让她杀了我
Thoros?
索罗斯
I hardly recognized you.
我都认不出你了
Ser Jorah Mormont.
乔拉·莫尔蒙爵士
They won’t give me anything to drink down here.
他们把我关在这里不给喝的
I haven’t been feeling like myself.
我都感觉自己不正常了
You’re a fucking Mormont?
你♥他♥妈的姓莫尔蒙
Like the last Lord Commander?
跟前任总司令一个姓
He was my father.
他是我父亲
He hunted us like animals.
他把我们当畜生一样追杀
You returned the favor as I recall.
据我所知 你也以牙还牙
Here we all are
我们齐聚在
at the edge of the world
世界的边缘
at the same moment
同一时刻
heading in the same direction for the same reason.
朝着同一个方向 为了同一个理由
Our reasons aren’t your reasons.
我们的理由跟你的不一样
It doesn’t matter what we think our reasons are.
我们自认为的理由并不重要
There’s a greater purpose at work.
驱使我们的是神圣的意志
And we serve it together
我们都在为其服务
whether we know it or not.
无论我们是否了解
We may take the steps but the Lord of Light
或需假手我们 但光之王…
For fuck’s sake will you shut your hole?
我♥操 能不能闭上你的臭嘴
Are we coming with you or not?
我们到底能不能跟你们去
Don’t you want to know what we’re doing?
你不想知道我们去干什么吗
Is it worse than sitting in a freezing cell waiting to die?
还能比坐在冰窖一样的牢房里等死更糟吗
He’s right.
他说得对
We’re all on the same side.
我们是同一阵营
How can we be?
怎么可能
We’re all breathing.
我们都还有气儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!