加菲猫 2
很久很久以前
Once upon a time,
在一个遥远的英国城♥堡♥
in an English castle far, far away,
住着一位肥胖的大人物
there lived a pampered personage by the name of…
名叫王子
…Prince.
大家听着 王子醒了
All right, everyone, he’s awake.
手脚麻利点
Hurry! Hurry!
快点
Come along, quickly.
准备好了吗 上卡莱尔肉墩
Right, are we all ready? Get the Carlyle log.
王子一直过着奢华的生活
Prince knew no other life
对其他的事情一无所知
than a life of luxury.
哦 我说过王子是只猫吗
Oh, did I mention that Prince was a cat?
早安 王子殿下
Good morning, Prince.
您的茶
Your tea.
嗯 早餐
Mm-hmm-hmm! Breakie.
给您准备了您最爱的一道菜
I have your favorite dish.
卡莱尔肉墩
Carlyle log.
啊 很好
Ah, lovely.
非常好
Super.
哦 当国王的感觉真好
Oh, it’s good to be the king.
在世界另一端
On the other side of the world,
也住着一只肥猫
there lived an equally pampered cat
他也觉得自己是个国王
who thought he was a king,
不过相比起来 疆土要小多了
but who ruled over a somewhat smaller domain.

Meow.
我是胡同之王
I’m the king of the cul-de-sac.
我就是这个意思
That’s what I’m talking about.
约翰和我拥有一切我想要的东西
Jon and I have everything I could ever want.
冰箱里有吃的 还有有线电视 卫♥星♥电♥视♥
Food in the fridge. Cable and satellite.
不能忘了千层面
And don’t forget lasagna.
对的 当国王真爽
That’s right. It’s good to be king.
我希望你知道 你是我生命中最重要的人
I want you to know, you’re the most important thing in my life.
拜托 让我睡觉
Let me sleep, please.
遇见你之前 我的生活是不完整的
Before I met you, my life had no meaning.
毫无意义
I was incomplete.
你现在不也一样不完整 真的
Oh, you still are, really.
我想我要说的是
I guess what I’m trying to say is…
你愿意嫁给我吗
…will you marry me?
嗯 嫁给你
Eh? Marriage?
呃 这有点突兀
Well, this is kind of sudden.
法律上可能行不通吧
There may be some legal issues here.
听着 我喜欢你 但是不是那种爱情的感觉
Look, I like you, but not as a spouse.
如果是主仆关系 我们倒是可以在一起 这样才行
Maybe as a servant, we could stay together, make it work.
那你怎么说 丽姿
So what do you say… Liz?
-等等 丽姿 丽姿 -加菲
– Wait a second. Liz? Liz? – Garfield.
丽姿是个女生
Liz is a girl.
不 不止 她还是个女兽医
No, worse. She’s a girl vet.
火鸡好了
Turkey’s ready.
我觉得约翰已经傻到极点了
Well, I think Jon has touched bottom now.
我们得结束这种折磨了
Hmm, we gotta put an end to this torture.
换台了
Time for a new DJ.
找个人给我量下♥体♥温
Somebody take my temperature.
加菲
Garfield!

Whoa!
哥们 你变了
Man, you have changed.
你别给我捣乱了 好吗
I can’t have you messing this up for me, okay?
-哦 我知道了 都是因为她 -过来
– Oh, I get it. It’s her. – Come here.
是她不喜欢我们的音乐
She doesn’t like our music.
你是怎么了 约翰
Whatever happened toJon?
我曾经的好哥们 摇滚青年
My metal-head guy. My dude.
你留着胭脂鱼发型的时候 真的酷多了
You were so much cooler when you wore a mullet.
给我待在这
Now stay here.
真的酷多了
So much cooler.
我猜是她喜欢现在这个发型
I suppose she likes this haircut.
我猜是她喜欢现在这个发型
I suppose she likes this haircut.
-请进 -告诉我她就是喜欢你现在的发型
– Coming! – Tell me she likes it the way it is now.
-嘿 丽姿 -约翰 我有天大的好消息
– Hey, Liz. – Jon, I have incredible news.
猜猜今年给皇家动物协会的募捐会上
Guess who’s going to be speaking at this year’s fund-raiser
谁会发言
for the Royal Animal Conservancy.
齐格弗里德和罗伊
Siegfried and Roy?
一部电影里的老虎训练师
-再猜 -就齐格弗里德一个人
– Oh, come on. – Just Siegfried?
珍·古道尔最后不能来了
Jane Goodall dropped out at the last minute
她要照顾一个生病的黑猩猩
because she’s nursing a sick chimp
然后他们就找到我了
and they asked me.
而且募捐会要在一个大庄园里的
I mean, it’s gonna be at this really cool castle
大城♥堡♥举♥行♥
on a huge estate.
哦 丽姿 这真是
Well, Liz, that-that’s…
我明天一早就直飞伦敦
I am flying to London tomorrow morning.
-你相信这是真的吗 -什么
– Can you believe it? – What?
我是说 我还要准备行李 而且
I mean, I have to pack, and…
哦 你怎么准备了玫瑰花瓣和蜡烛
Oh, are these rose petals and candles?
呃 丽姿 我也有
Yeah, well, Liz, I have some…
有很重要的事要说
some important news of-of-of my own.

Uh…
嘿 我也是
Hey, me, too.
打扰一下 你相信一见钟情吗
Excuse me, do you believe in love at first sight?
我希望你说是
I was hoping you’d say yes.
你让我这只猫一见钟情
You have made me so very, very cat-happy.
-呃 -快点
– Uh… – Well, come on.
-到底怎么了 -我要说的是 我
– What’s the news? – The news is, I, uh…
我终于教会欧弟上厕所了
I finally house-trained Odie.
-真的吗 -是啊
– Really? – Yeah.
这值得用玫瑰来庆祝
That would explain the rose petals.
我得去收拾了
I have to pack.
对不起 没法跟你共进晚餐
I’m so sorry about dinner.
但是呢
But you know what?
我会代你向女王问好的
I will send your regards to the queen.
好吧 恭喜你训好了欧弟
Okay, congratulations on Odie.
哦 是啊 嘿 也恭喜你
Oh, oh, yeah. And, hey, you, too.
你去致辞是他们的运气
They’re lucky to have you.
再见
Bye.
哦 我以为她永远不会走的
Oh, I thought she’d never leave.
加菲 你把整只火鸡都吃了
Garfield, you ate the whole turkey?
呃 是啊
Well, yeah.
你拿我的戒指干嘛
What are you doing with this?
哎 无所谓了
Oh, never mind.
太晚了 她已经走了
It’s too late. She’s already off to…
火鸡馅不错
Good stuffing.
来吧 振作一点
Well, come on, cheer up.
-我给你留了许愿骨 -我什么都做不了
– I saved you the wishbone. – There’s nothing I can do.
当然有事可做了
Sure there is.
去把戒指退了 把钱拿回来
Return the ring and get your money back.
等等 我可以去伦敦
Wait a minute. I’ll go to London.
-哎 你傻了还是怎么的 -她一定会很喜欢的
– Oh, you poor sap. – She’ll love it.
-她会很惊喜的 -千万不要去
– She’ll be surprised. – Please don’t do this.
-她一定会很感动的 -千万不要
– She’ll be thrilled. – Tell me you’re not gonna do this.
-她会答应嫁给我的 -求你了 不要
– She’ll say yes. – Please, don’t.
我要去收拾行李
I gotta go pack.
你是大弱智
You moron.
不要铸成大错 琼
This is a huge mistake, Jon.
你人生最大的错误
One of your biggest.
别走了 家里多舒服啊
Don’t roam. Stay home.
欧弟和我肯定都不会去的 哥们
Odie and I are not just coming along for the ride, pal.
这狗真是反了
This is actually an intervention.
好了 伙计们 我们到了
Okay, guys. Here we are.
哦 飞机还真快
Oh, quick flight.
我们肯定是顺着气流飞了
We must have been in the jet stream.
英国也不怎么的嘛
England is no great shakes, huh?
这的房♥子看起来就跟 美国的宠物寄养所一样
I mean, the buildings here look like, uh, the kennel back home.
这就是宠物寄养所
That is the kennel back home.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!