Sissy, silly dog.
你真慢 大个子
You don’t move so good, bozo!

Uh-oh!
嗨 小猫咪
Here, kitty-kitty.
这里
Yoo-hoo!
哦 臭狗先生
Oh, Mr. Stinky Dog.
嗨 疯狗
Hey, loco.
哦 不
Oh, no!
快跑
Run away!
哦 得儿 驾
Oh, yay-yip-yip-yahoo!
驾 得儿 驾
Yahoo! Yow-yow-ya-ya-yip-yip-yip-yahoo!
失去王子
The loss of Prince…
是我们大家都
I’m not quite sure that…
无法承受的悲痛
any of us will ever get over it.
王子和卡尔莱宫被视为一体
Prince and Carlyle Court were… were one.
而且 他的灵魂
Sometimes, it’s, it’s almost as if his…
似乎还在这里
his spirit was still…
在这里
His spirit’s still what?
在这里游 游荡
…still ro-roaming the grounds.
我先要失陪一下
I wonder if you could excuse me for a little…
有听到漏水声吗
Do you hear running water?
我马上回来
L-I won’t be long.
他在耍花招 你觉得呢
He’s a bit of a tool, don’t you think?
你好
Yes?
达吉斯亲王 我是不是来早了
Lord Dargis. Am I early?
早了一点点 威敏斯特小姐 就一点点
Only just, Miss Westminster. Only just.
请进 请进
Please, please. Please.
我就快处理完手头的事
I was just finishing something.
您是否可以在图书室等候
I wonder if you’d like to wait in the library.
好的
Okay.
请随意
Make yourself at home.
请坐
Have a seat.
谢谢 嗯
Thank you. Um…
猜猜我是谁
Tally-ho!
哦 可惜这里也不妥
Oh! On the other hand, this simply won’t do.
-为什么 -史密西重漆过这里
– Why? – Smithee’s been painting again.
我没闻到什么啊
I can’t smell anything.
噢 当然 亲爱的
Oh, you never can, my darling.
等你意识到时
Next thing you know,
你就在跳脱衣拉丁舞了
you’re salsa dancing in your knickers.
-什么 -我马上回来
– What? – I won’t be long.
啊 达吉斯先生
Ah! Mr. Dargis,
今天还办手续吗
will we be starting sometime today?
当然 霍布斯先生
Absolutely, Mr. Hobbs.
又见面了
Hello again.
-什么事 -什么什么事
– What’s the matter? – Matter with what?
-你刚喊了一声 -我没有
– You screamed. – No, I didn’t.
请到我的书房♥休息
Why don’t you adjourn to my study?
我现在去取文件
And now, I’ll retrieve the papers.
你在哪儿 鼠头鼠脑的魔鬼
Where are you, you rat-headed devil?
哦 不
Oh, no!
你好 破裤子先生
Yoo-hoo, Mr. Fancy-pants.
看我不抓住你
Wait till I get my hands on you!
哈哈 他太聪明了
Ha-ha! He’s brilliant!
达吉斯
Dargis!
送你两个字
I got two words for youse:
口·苗(喵)
Me. Yow.
你给我过来
Come here, you!
哦 不 你不行
Oh, no, you won’t do.
我指名要了女按♥摩♥师
I specifically requested a feline masseuse.
谁来挪开这东西
Somebody get this thing off of me!
嗨 大个子
Hey, bozo!
对 就是你 废柴
Yeah, you, buster!

Hey!
痴呆 红毛 满身虱子的
Stupid, red-haired, flea-bitten…

Whoa-aah!
亲王 这
Lord Da… What is…?
这是做什么
What is that?
-我觉得有点冷 -什么
– I felt a slight chill. – What?
这样裹着刚刚好
I thought a simple wrap would be just the ticket.
-那儿 -那儿怎么了
– There! – There what?
不让你在这大热天里
There is absolutely no reason
喝一杯清凉的
why you can’t have a cool, refreshing drink
饮料来压压惊 就太说不过去了
to make you feel calmer in this steamy weather.
在房♥里等着
Wait in the room.
笨猫
Stupid cat!
谁都别想耍我
Nobody makes an idiot out of me.
真不小心
Oopsie-daisy.
叫护士
Medic!
干得好 老兄
Well done, old man.
谢谢
Thank you.
没见过出口处 放过“欢迎”垫子
Never seen a welcome mat on the way out.
女士们 准备好相机
Get your cameras ready, ladies.
回来 你这满身虱子的怪物
Come back here, you flea-bitten monster!
哎呀 不好
Oops! Oh, no!

Ooh!
裤子
Trousers!
裤子
Trousers!
瞄准锁定
Target sighted!
摆脱他了
Shaken him off.

Pull!
接住
Take that!
再来
And that!
-往下 往下一点 -都得听我的
– Down a bit. Down a bit. Up. – Bob’s your uncle!
天哪 谋杀啊
Good Lord, it’s a conspiracy!
哦 天哪
Oh, dear.
裤子
Trousers!
史密西
Smithee!
对不起 先生
Excuse me, sir.
那是卡尔莱城♥堡♥吗
Is that Carlyle Castle?
是的
It is.
帮个忙
Maybe you can help me.
有没有见过这样的猫
Have you seen a cat that looks like this?
啊 是的 那是王子殿下,
Ah, yeah… that’s Prince,
卡尔莱的猫殿下
the cat of Carlyle.
也是加菲 死胡同里的家猫
It’s also Garfield, the cat of the cul-de-sac.
你的意思是 你的猫
Do you mean to say, you have a cat
是王子的幽灵分身
that’s Prince’s doppelganger?
不 我是指他们一模一样
No, I’m saying they look exactly alike.
可能他们把两只猫搞混了
And there’s a chance they may have gotten mixed up.
原来如此
I see.
你在这里
There you are, man.
天哪 你的衣服怎么了
Good God! What happened to your clothes?
是啊 今天很失败
Indeed, it’s been that kind of day.
达吉斯先生 请给出一个解释
Mr. Dargis, I demand an explanation.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
那猫就是死不掉
The cat just won’t die.
你说什么
What did you say?
把继承权签给我 不管那猫是死是活
You will sign the deeds over to me, cat or no cat.
哦 天哪
Oh, my!
霍布斯先生 你说得对
Mr. Hobbs, you were right.
达吉斯亲王为了这遗产
Lord Dargis was willing to go to any lengths
什么事都做得出
to get the estate.
你们好像很忙 我先失陪
I can see you’re busy. I’m just gonna…
你 女士
Uh! Young lady.
过去
Get over there.
叛徒 你和他们一伙儿的
Traitoress. You were working with them all along!
欧弟 欧弟 等等我
Odie! Odie, wait for me!
欧弟
Odie!
快点
Get on with it!
大家好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!