except me.
没有支撑下去的信念了
You understand?
你明白吗?
He lives just waiting for my letters,
他活着就是为了等我的信
and I have someone I can turn to too.
我也有了一个可以牵挂的人
But you have your family.
但是你还有你的家人
– I do what I can for them. – It’s not very much.
– 我为了他们什么都可以做- 那也不够
I know, but I don’t have the courage to do more.
我明白,但我没有勇气再做什么了
You must find the courage to do anything.
你必须找回勇气
And after 10 shots of schnapps, you do, believe me.
在喝下十杯烈酒以后,你就什么都敢做了
Why are you hanging around here?
你为什么在这走来走去?
Leave me alone, will you?
别管我好吗?
Hey, kids, what’s going on here?
嘿,孩子们,怎么了
How much for the scale? – Three hundred marks.
– 这个秤子多少钱?- 300马克
For that chunk of rust? Are you crazy?
就那个破东西?你疯了吗?
That chunk of rust works just fine. Get on and weigh yourself.
那个东西很好用,站上去就能称体重了
Really? Fine, then.
真的吗?那好
I’ll give you something good for it.
我会给你交换点好东西的
Take it easy. I’m not running off with it.
放心,我不会抢走你的东西
Just wait a minute.
等等
I’ll give you this. – What is it?
– 我把这个给你- 这是什么?
– Top-quality canned meat. – That’s all?
– 上乘的罐头肉- 就这些
Stop your screeching. I’ll throw in another can.
别磨叽了,再给你一罐
I’m in a generous mood. Now get lost.
我已经很大方了,走吧
– That’s not enough. I need more! – Shut your trap.
– 那还不够!- 闭嘴
You’re such a dumb ass!
你这个笨蛋!
Hello.
你好
– You were in my class once. – Yes, Mr. Henning.
– 你以前上过我的课- 是的 亨宁先生
See, I have a good memory.
看吧 我记得很清楚
What’s your name again?
你叫什么名字?
Edmund Köhler.
埃德蒙·科勒
That’s right. Edmund Köhler.
对了,埃德蒙·科勒
You’ve grown up to be a handsome, strapping young man.
你已经长成一个帅气的大男孩了
How’s your father doing?
你♥爸♥爸怎么样了?
My father’s very sick.
他生病了
I see.
我知道了
You have a big brother too, right?
你还有个哥哥对吧?
Yes, he was in the war. Now he’s at home.
嗯,他原来在打仗,现在他回家了
So he’s unemployed, just like me.
所以他跟我一样失业了
– Aren’t you a teacher anymore? – No.
– 你不当老师了?- 嗯
The authorities and I didn’t see eye to eye
我和学校的领导在教育学生方式的问题上
about educating today’s youth.
合不来
Tell me, my young Edmund, what are you doing here anyway?
告诉我,你来这里干吗?
Nothing much.
没什么
– Keep me company for a while. – I’d love to.
– 陪我一下吧- 好的
I’m always happy to see a former pupil again.
再次见到以前的学生,我真高兴
Hey, Henning.
嘿.亨宁
You didn’t even recognize me. – Sure I did.
– 你都没认出我来- 我认出来了
Dirty work, eh? – Work? Slavery.
– 工作辛苦吧?- 辛苦?简直是奴役
A fine situation we’re in.
我们现在处境多好啊
Before, we were still men. National Socialists.
以前还是人呢,国家社会党人
Now we’re just Nazis.
现在成纳粹了
The streetcar’s coming.
电车来了
– All the best. – See you.
– 祝你好运- 再见
All clear.
关门
– Did you have to shovel too? – You bet. To clear up the rubble.
– 你也有铁铲吗?- 有啊,要清理碎石
– And work on the rooftops too? – That too.
– 还有修理屋顶吗?- 是的
My brother was supposed to too, but he didn’t register.
我哥哥也应该做这些,但他没有去登记
Unfortunately they caught me, but I got on the sick list.
我是被抓住过,但我在病号♥单上
Remember how I scolded your dad for that fake certificate
记得我曾经责备你父亲为你制♥作♥的假证吗?
when he tried to keep you out of the Hitler Youth?
那时他想把你和希♥特♥勒♥青年团划清界限
You were very honest and didn’t tell me any fibs.
你很诚实,都没有对我撒谎
I should have taken stronger measures, but I didn’t, for your sake.
我本来应该“逼供”的,但因为是你我不忍♥心
Here we are.
到了
– Have you always lived here? – No.
– 你一直住这吗?- 不
– You just moved? – Yes, a good friend took me in.
– 你刚搬来?- 嗯.我的好朋友让我来的
– Ah, there you are. – Hello, ma’am.
– 啊 你们来了- 你好 夫人
– Well, did you go? – Yes.
– 嗯 你去了?- 是的
– Nice kid. Who is he? – One of my former students.
– 很不错的小孩嘛,谁啊?- 我以前的学生
A fine boy. Did you tell them we sent you?
真不错的小伙子,你跟他们说了是我们派你过去的吗?
– Sure. – And?
– 嗯- 然后呢?
I have to go back tomorrow. Then we’ll probably get the stamp.
我明天还要过去,到时就能拿到邮票了
Did you bring my nail polish?
你带了我的指甲油回来吗?
Of course. I hope it’s the right color.
当然,希望您要的是这个颜色
Excellent. Take a look.
很好 给我看看
Now, if you’ll…
现在 如果
– Good-bye. – See you later, my boy.
– 再见- 晚点见
– You like this color? – Much too showy.
– 喜欢这个颜色吗?- 太艳了
What would you know about women’s things?
我就说,你怎么会懂女人的东西嘛!
Hello.
你好
– Nice kid. Never seen him before. – Former student.
– 乖孩子,以前没见过- 是我以前的学生
Is he around? – Out on the terrace.
– 他是这附近的吗?- 在对街住
Come on.
过来
Come on in, my boy. Give me your bag.
进来吧孩子,把包给我
We’ll put it right here.
放这里
Now tell me.
现在告诉我
What have you got to tell me? – Nothing.
– 你要跟我说什么?- 没什么
Sit down.
坐下吧
What are they teaching you about in school now? Democracy?
现在学校的老师都教什么?民♥主♥吗?
I can’t really say. I’m not going right now.
我也说不清楚,我现在也不去上学了
Don’t you like your new teachers?
你不喜欢你的新老师吗?
– Sure, but I have to work. – Why?
– 喜欢,但得工作- 为什么?
There are four of us and just three ration cards.
我们有4口人,但只有3张供给分配卡
Poor boy.
可怜的孩子
Right, because your brother didn’t register.
对了 因为你哥哥没有登记
Yes, he’s in hiding.
是的 他躲起来了
And he fought to the very end, right to the corner of our street.
战争中他一直坚持抵抗,直到我们街的转角处
Don’t worry. We’ll find a solution.
别担心,会有办法的
I’ve tried everything.
我试过了各种办法
Today I went for a work permit,
今天我去要工作证
and then I went to work at the cemetery,
又去墓地找工作
but they threw me out again.
但他们都不要我
– So you’re back, young man? – Yes, Mr. Von Laubnitz.
– 你回来了?- 是的 冯·劳布尼兹先生
This is a former student of mine.
这是我以前的一个学生
– Did you get anywhere? – I think tomorrow.
– 事情搞定了?- 明天就行了
– So it’s still not decided? – No.
– 还没定下来?- 是的
– The matter has to be settled. – Yes, sir.
– 要好好解决- 好 先生
Listen, my dear little Edmund,
听着 小埃德蒙
I’d really like to help you.
我非常愿意帮助你
But you must promise not to tell anyone.
但你要答应我不告诉任何人
Understand?
知道吗?
It’s nothing really, but I don’t want to attract attention.
不是什么大事,我只是不想吸引别人的注意
I’ll give you something you can sell,
我会给你点东西卖♥♥
but you must say it’s yours, if anyone asks.
但你必须对任何人都说是你的
Even in this building, okay? – Yes, sir.
– 甚至是这里的人 好吗?- 好 先生
Go to the chancellery, understand?
去领♥事♥馆♥ 知道吗?
You’ll find a bunch of Yanks or Limeys or other idiots there
那里会有一群美♥国♥佬♥,或者英国佬什么的
that you can palm this record off on.
然后你就把这个碟片放出来
Get your bag.
拿你的包过来
It’s a speech by Hitler.
这是希♥特♥勒♥的演讲
Take the record player along too.
把播放机也带上
You can just say I lent it to you.
你只能说是我借给你的
Prove to me you’re a smart boy, all right?
干得利索点哦?
– And what did you get? – Nothing.
– 你拿到什么了?- 什么都没有
Matches your looks, you idiot.
看看你的嘴脸 傻瓜
– And how’d you fare? – Me? Great.
– 那你的票呢?- 我?搞定了
See you tonight, right?
今晚见好吗?
– Jo and Christl, come here. – What is it?
– 乔还有克里斯特尔,过来- 怎么了
Take this little guy to the chancellery.
把这个小家伙带到领♥事♥馆♥去
He’s got something to sell.
他有东西要卖♥♥
Make sure he does it right. He’s just a beginner.
看着他,别出错,他第一次干这个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!