You’re dead! You’re fucking dead!
你死定了! 你♥他♥妈♥死定了!
I’ll get my brother!
我去叫我哥来!
Jen, come back! Wait! Fucking pervert!
Jen 回来! 别走! 死变♥态♥!
If that was a joke, it wasn’t very fucking funny.
要是开玩笑的话 真♥他♥妈♥不好笑
I’d look out for her brother. He’s a fucking mentalist.
我得防着她哥 那个神棍
Jen! Jen!
Jen! Jen!
I’ll miss you. I hate you.
我会想你的 我讨厌你
Can I take this? This can’t still fit you, surely?
这个能给我吗? 你也戴不了这个 对不?
Get out of my room, Hallam. Not without these.
Hallam 出去 除非把这些都给我
Hallam! I’m gonna take these,
Hallam! 我要这些
and what if I put these back? Ow! Get out of my room.
要是我把它们摆回去呢? 出去
(又名:哈勒姆)
在屋顶上流浪
Thank you.
谢谢
To Australia and great adventures.
为澳大利亚之旅干杯
And happy anniversary, Dad and Verity.
祝爸爸和Verity结婚周年快乐
Absent friends.
并祝缺席的人
Absent friends.
为缺席的人干杯
Do you know why we chose this restaurant?
知道我们为何选这家餐厅吗?
It can’t be the food. I told you to have the veal.
肯定不是冲着菜来的 我告诉过你要点小牛肉
It was here that Julius first asked me to help manage the firm.
最早Julius是在这里问我 是否愿意帮他打理公♥司♥的业务
You mean when you were the secretary?
当你还是秘书的时候?
That’s right, when I was his secretary.
没错 当我还是他秘书的时候
I didn’t know that. That’s because I said no.
我不知道 因为我拒绝了
I wasn’t ready for it then.
那时我觉得我实力不够
This afternoon, I put the same question to Verity,
今天下午 我又问了Verity一遍
and I’m happy to say she agreed. Congratulations.
很高兴她同意了 祝贺你
When was it you were first asked?
最早问你那次是什么时候?
It must have been a couple of years ago.
几年前吧
And was that before or after?
是在我妈死之前还是之后?
It wasn’t long before your mother passed away.
在你妈妈去世之前不久
Do you remember what happened later? Your friend.
你记得后来的事不? 你朋友
Oh, yes.
当然
That same day, an old boyfriend of mine calls up
也是那天 我一个老友给我来电
and insists on taking me out for dinner. Guess where he took me.
坚持要请我吃饭 猜猜他带我去哪了?
Can you imagine what the staff must have thought?
你能想象其他员工会怎样想吗?
They probably thought you were a prostitute.
也许他们以为你是个妓♥女♥呢
Probably.
我是说也许
Come to the pub. No, thanks. Here’s fine.
要不去住旅馆吧 不用了 这儿很好
You got your binoculars in there?
带上你的望远镜了吗?
Come to the pub. Maybe next time.
听我的 住旅馆吧 下次吧
There isn’t gonna be a next time.
没有下次了
You fucking splitter.
你个神经病
Night, Mum.
晚安 妈
Hallam!
Hallam!
I’m going!
我走了!
Bye!
再见!
Lucy!
Lucy!
Wait! Lucy!
等一下! Lucy!
Hallam, lunch is ready.
Hallam 吃饭了
It’s very good soup.
汤的味道真不错
We’ve been thinking, now that Lucy’s gone,
我们考虑到现在Lucy走了
it’s not good for you to be here with no one of your own age around.
家里没有跟你同龄的人 这样对你不好
Too much time to dwell on things.
让你老胡思乱想
I have some contacts in the wine trade in London, and…
我在伦敦酒业有些熟人
You’ll have a chance to make new friends, earn a bit of money,
你有机会去交新朋友 还能挣点钱
learn something you’ll enjoy the rest of your life,
学点终生受用的技能
and it’ll be a good stop-gap before college.
也会让你在上大学前 有个好的锻炼机会
Actually, I’ve decided not to go to college.
实际上 我已经决定不上大学了
So what are you going to do? I’m staying right here.
那你想干什么? 我就在这儿待着
So I’m sorry if that screws up your plans.
很抱歉打乱你的计划
It’s as if this place is still hers.
好像这地方还是她的一样
We agreed you could make whatever changes you want, and you are.
我们说好的 这里你想怎么改都行 而且你也做到了啊
You know what I want most? What?
知道我最想要什么吗? 什么?
Look, he doesn’t hate you. He does.
听着 他并不恨你 他就是恨我
He doesn’t. You just have to be patient.
他不会的 你只要耐心点就行了
I think that I should go away for a while.
我想我该离开一阵
I’ll deal with Hallam. All right?
我去跟Hallam谈 好吗?
Where’s Verity? She’s gone to see a friend.
Verity去哪儿了? 她去见一个朋友了
Are you in the dog house?
你做什么错事儿了?
What is it, Hallam?
Hallam 你什么意思?
I found Mum’s old boat in the loch. Did you?
我在湖里找到妈妈的船了 真的?
Good God! I thought it was sunk. It had.
天呀! 我以为它已经沉了 是沉了
When she took me out in it, how long was that before she died?
她带我去划船时是她死前多久?
About a month. Why?
大约一个月 你问这干什么?
Were you fucking Verity by then?
那时你是否正跟Verity上♥床♥?
That’s what “Fancy a stroll” was about. Christ, I’m a fool.
难怪你要找我散步 真是被你给耍了
You haven’t answered the question. Not even close, Hal.
你还没回答我的问题 Hal 那是很久以后的事
I was busy trying to keep the show on the road.
我当时在忙着展览的事儿
When you found her, had she tied her hands and weighed herself down?
你发现她的时候 她的手是被绑着并且有负重物吗?
Where’s this coming from? People who can swim,
你从哪儿学的这些? 爸爸 会游泳的人
it’s hard to drown. Instincts take over.
很难淹死 求生本能会起作用
Who told you that? I did some research, all right?
谁告诉你的? 我自己调查的 好吗?
At the time, I decided to spare you some of the details from the inquest.
当时我决定对你隐瞒一些验尸报告的细节
Before she came out here,
那是在她出现之前
your mother took an overdose of sleeping pills.
你妈妈吃了过量的安♥眠♥药♥
Thanks for fucking telling me. I’m sorry.
多谢你现在才告诉我 我很抱歉
I know it’s hard, but you have got to try to pick up the pieces.
我知道你很难接受 但你得打起精神向前看
Well, I can see it didn’t take you very long, did it?
至少你很快就向前看了 不是吗?
Hal, this won’t help.
Hal 现在说这些没用
So it definitely wasn’t an accident?
那这肯定不是一次意外?
No.
不是
Oh, no! I’ve painted over his mum’s face.
糟了! 我喷到他妈妈的脸上了
Paint all over it.
喷的满脸都是
Give it here, I’ll do it. It’s a single ticket.
拿来 我来喷 只能喷一次
Fuck off, man. Go!
一边去 伙计 我们走!
– Hallam? – Lucy?
Hallam? Lucy?
– Are you still there? Hello? – Can you hear me?
你还在吗? 喂? 能听见我吗?
What if someone else gave her the pills? Spiked her drink or something?
万一是其他人给她的药呢? 或有人给她的杯子里下药?
Well, don’t you think she’s capable of it?
你不觉得她完全有机会这么做吗?
Why is that paranoid?
我怎么就偏执了?
Of course I miss you. Oh, she’d love that.
我当然想你 她会很爱听这话的
She’s already twisting Dad’s arm to try and get rid of me.
她已经要我爸把我赶出去了
Hello!
喂!
I see you’ve had some visitors.
看来有人拜访过你了
Can I come up? No way.
我能上去吗? 不行
You left these on your bed.
你把这个忘在床上了
“Today, walking past the office, I saw Dad stroking Verity’s back.
“今天 路过爸爸的办公室 我看到他抚摸Verity的后背
It made me ponder his evening strolls”.
这让我联想到他晚上的爱抚”
Not allowed. “I followed.
不准念 “我继续跟着
There she was, bouncing up and down. I couldn’t take my eyes off the dimple
看到她了 她在上下晃悠 每当她圈着爸爸的脖子时
that appeared on her shoulder every time she clawed at his neck.
我都目不转睛看着她肩膀上 小小的凹痕
I hate myself, but I want to bury my face in that little cushion”.
我恨我自己 但我也想把脸 埋进她的翘臀里去”
Give me my diaries back.
把日记还给我
Hallam, you really need to move on.
Hallam 你真的需要向前看
I know Julius will feel the same when he reads these.
我知道要是Julius看到这些 他也会有同感的
No, they’re private diaries!
不 这是私人日记!
So are bedrooms. By volume two, you peeped in half the village’s.
卧室也是私人地方 第二本里面 记载了半个村子的隐私
I wonder what the local paper would do with that,
我真想知道本地的报纸会怎么办
or the police for that matter. The police?
或者警♥察♥会怎么办 警♥察♥?
Wonder what they’ll think when I tell them about you.
想想要是我把你抖出去的话 他们会怎么想吧
Me?
我?
Recognise this?
记得这个吗?
It’s a hammer, Hallam.
这是把锤子 Hallam
The same hammer that sunk my mother’s boat once you’d drugged her coffee.
就是你在给我妈咖啡里下药后 再砸沉她的船用的那把锤子
She wanted to die, Hallam.
Hallam 是她自己想死
You tell me what you did to her!
告诉我你到底对她做了什么!
It’s time to fly the nest, Hallam,
Hallam 你该独♥立♥了
and I think you know that.
我想你自己也清楚
Spare some change, please.
给点零钱吧
It’s a fucking shite hole. I didn’t want to come here.
这真是个鬼地方 我本不想来这儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!