Testing, testing. One, two, three.
测试,一,二,三
Is it working, Kev?
行了吗,凯文?
MARGARET THATCHER: …they think it’s attractive
…他们认为,真正光辉灿烂的
to offer to the young
青年一代的未来
a future wholly controlled by the operation of the socialist state…
应该全面实行社♥会♥主♥义♥…
…two days for me, I think. – Next Tuesday?
…给我两天 下周二?
Yeah.
是的
Wa-hey, nice flares, matey!
多气派的喇叭裤啊,伙计!
Piss off.
死开
Are you gonna buy that? Yeah. Yeah, one sec, mate.
你要买♥♥吗? 要的,等会啦,伙计
Come on. Bring it over.
快点,拿过来
Just give me a minute.
等等啦
BO Y: I’ll just check…
我只要看看…
It’s not a library, you know. I was fricking reading that.
这可不是图书馆 妈的我正在看呢
You what? I said, I was fricking reading it.
你什么? 我说妈的我正在看呢
Just go. What?
走吧 什么?
Just go.
快走
What about my Cola Cubes?
那我的可乐玩具呢?
You’re not gonna get any. Now, just go, all right?
没你的份,走吧,行吗?
Cola Cubes.
可乐玩具
I know who you are and I know your mum. Go. Now.
我知道你是谁,你妈妈是谁,现在走开
Cola Cubes. Are you gonna go or not?
可乐玩具 你走还是不走?
No. Right, OK, I’ll call the police.
不走 好吧,我要报♥警♥了
Go on, then. I mean it, I’m gonna call ’em.
去呀 我言出必行,我要报♥警♥了
Go on, then. I mean it.
去呀 我不开玩笑
Go on, then. We’ll see.
去呀 等着瞧
All right. I’m going.
好吧,我走了
Oh, and you’re banned.
以后店里禁止你来
Oh, and you’re a mong.
你个狗♥杂♥种♥
Hey, see you, Janice!
再见,珍妮丝!
Oh, God, what a loser.
天哪,真是个窝囊废
Loser!
窝囊废!
Look at that twat. There?
看那个娘们 那儿?
Fucking hell, look at them flares. Goof!
妈的,看他的喇叭裤,呆瓜!
Goofy.
呆瓜
Oi, oi.
喂,喂
Talking to me?
在跟我说话吗?
What?
什么事?
Never knew Keith Chegwin had a son.
想不到凯斯·切格文原来后继有人
Piss off.
死开!
What the fuck are they? These? I’m wearing ’em for a bet.
你那什么裤子啊? 这个?我跟人打赌才穿的
What’s your excuse? Cheeky bastard.
你的理由又是什么?? 厚颜无♥耻♥的杂种
Woodstock’s that way, pal. Fuck off.
伍德斯托克走那边,伙计 滚一边去
At least I don’t look like Count Dracula.
至少我可不象吸血鬼德古拉
Think you’re funny, you little spaz? Yeah. Yeah.
当自己很有趣吧,小笨蛋? 是啊,没错
Wanna hear a fucking joke, yeah? Yeah, go on, then.
想听笑话吗? 说呀
How many people can you fit in a Mini?
一辆迷你轿车可以坐几个人?
I don’t fucking know.
妈的不知道,几个人?
Three in the back, two in the front
后面三个,前面两个
and your fucking dad in the ashtray.
你老爸坐在烟灰缸里
You fucker!
混球!
(Chanting): Fight, fight, fight, fight!
打啊!打啊!打啊!打啊!
I’ll fucking murder you. Get off!
我要杀了你 放开
You fucking… Get up!
你♥他♥妈♥的… 起来!
Fucking… Shut up!
他妈的… 闭嘴!
You fucking bastard. What the fuck are you bothered about?
混♥蛋♥,你有什么好烦的?
You fucking…
你♥他♥妈♥的
Do not use that language. Headmaster’s office now.
不许骂人,现在去校长办公室
HEADMASTER: There’s a disco today, Harvey.
今天有迪斯科舞会,哈维
But you won’t be going.
可惜你去不成了
Now get out!
现在出去!
Come in, Field.
进来,菲尔德
YOUTH: It’s gotta be smoother.
…应该更滑一些
Make it smooth. That’s nice.
那就给我弄滑点 很好
That were nice. Oh, yeah.
这个挺不错的,是啊
Now we got a rhythm going. Piss off. I just wanna light my fag.
现在都弄出节奏感了 死开,我不过想点支烟
For God’s sake.
看在上帝的份上
All right, mate? All right.
好啊,伙计? 好
‘Ey up, what’s the matter?
你好啊,怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
What’s with t’face ache? You look upset. What’s to do?
干嘛愁眉苦脸的? 你看上去满腹心事,怎么了?
It’s people picking on me, taking the mick out of me.
人们老捉弄我,对我冷嘲热讽
Oh, mate, you’re breaking my heart. Sit down for five minutes.
伙计,这真叫人伤心,来坐会儿
Why? Woody, look at them flares.
为什么? 伍迪,看这条喇叭裤
See what I mean? That’s what I fucking mean, there.
看到没?妈的我就这意思
You can see he’s upset. Will you behave with the flare comments?
你没看他苦恼着嘛,别取笑他的喇叭裤
They’re bad… Come on. Five minutes.
裤子很难看… 来吧,就呆五分钟
Just come and sit down, mate. But you’ll all just pick on me.
来,坐下 可你们都会捉弄我
Everyone does. Oh, come and sit down, mate.
人人都捉弄我 过来坐下吧
I feel bloody sorry for you. Just five minutes.
我为你感到难过,就坐五分钟
Just give me five minutes to make you feel better.
五分钟,我会让你感觉好点
Come on, mate. Bloody hell! It can’t be that bad, eh?
来吧,伙计,妈的!又不是什么坏事
So what’s this? Who’s picking on you, lad?
怎么回事?谁捉弄你了,小伙子?
Some lad at school.
学校的某个人
What’s his name? Harvey.
他叫什么? 哈维
Harvey?
哈维?
What sort of a bloody girl’s name is Harvey?
多么娘娘腔的名字啊,哈维?
(In posh voice): Hello. I’m Harvey. And I’ve come to give you gyp.
你好,我是哈维,我要给你点颜色瞧瞧
I’ve got one of these for you, Sonny Jim.
我要赏你一拳,索尼·吉姆
I’ve got one of those for you. My name is Harvey.
我要赏你一拳,我叫哈维
You’re drawing a fine line.
你想井水不犯河水
You’re drawing a fine line. Eh?
你想井水不犯河水,对吗?
Bloody hell!
妈的!
Where the frig have you been? Bloody Ada!
你去哪儿了? 该死的艾达
Took me an hour to get someone to go in for me.
等了一个小时才有人进去弄给我
You had to wait a bloody hour for that pie? Give me that shit.
你为派等了一个小时?给我
For God’s sake.
看在上帝的份上
Who the fuck’s he? What is your name?
他是谁? 他叫什么?
I’m Shaun.
我叫肖恩
Shaun, I’m Woody, mate. Nice to meet you.
肖恩,我是伍迪,很高兴见到你
That there’s Milky, my main man.
那是米尔克,我最好的朋友
Pukey’s a nutcase. Don’t wind him up.
普柯是神经病,别把他惹毛了
That’s Kez. He’s pretty chilled out.
那是克兹,他总是心平气和
You are, Gadget, you are.
是的,格吉特,你是白♥痴♥
Anyway, Shaun, move. You’re in my seat.
肖恩,闪开,你占了我的位置
What?
什么?
Move.
闪开
Gadget, mate, out of all the places to sit, you want to sit there?
格吉特,那么多地方空着,你偏要坐那儿?
Yeah, I do. SHAUN: Shall I move?
没错 我要让开吗?
What are you asking him for? Move, now.
你要他干什么? 现在闪开
He don’t have to bloody move. Fucking does. Get out.
他用不着闪开 他就得闪开,滚
Oi, it’s a free country. You sit there if you want to sit there.
这是个自♥由♥国度,你想坐哪儿就坐哪儿
Have you seen these? Woody, tell him.
看到了吗? 伍迪,告诉他
Woody, tell ’em.
伍迪,跟他们说
Get the fuck…
你♥他♥妈♥的…
Calm down.
冷静点…
Will you just calm down?
你能不能冷静点?
Fucking behave. You need to learn when to chill out.
别撒泼,你得学会放松
What…?
什么…?
Get the fuck out of my seat now!
从我的位置上滚开!
Out of this tunnel or I’ll make your life a living fucking hell.
滚出这个地道,否则我让你生不如死
Fuck off! Fuck out!
滚你的! 滚开!
You’re a pain in my arse. You’re all a bunch of bastards!
你真是麻烦 你们这群杂种!
Oh, fuck off!
去你的!
You prick! Shaun, come back, mate.
你个混球!肖恩,回来
Sit down. Oh, bloody hell.
坐下 妈的
Shaun! Sh…
肖恩!
Oh, I feel bad. I feel bad now.
我感到难道,现在我很难过
Well done, well done. Are you happy with your fucking pie now, you prick?
瞧你干的好事,现在你满意了?混球!
You’re a frigging bully, Gadget.
你是个恶棍,格吉特

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!