哈登菲尔德镇,伊利诺斯州
黑猫,小妖,帚柄和幽灵
Black cats and goblins and broomsticks and ghosts.
哈登菲尔德镇,伊利诺斯州
哈登菲尔德镇,伊利诺斯州
巫婆的南瓜放那烘烤着
Pumpkins of witches are there to roast.
哈登菲尔德镇,伊利诺斯州
巫婆的南瓜放那烘烤着
Pumpkins of witches are there to roast.
万圣节之夜
1963年
巫婆的南瓜放那烘烤着
Pumpkins of witches are there to roast.
你可能认为,他们在吓我 也许是吧
ou may think, they scare me. You’re probably right.
万圣节之夜
1963年
万圣夜里的黑猫和小妖
Black cats and goblins on Halloween night.
万圣节之夜
1963年
万圣夜里的黑猫和小妖
Black cats and goblins on Halloween night.
不给糖就捣乱!!!
Trick-or-treat!!!
我爸爸妈妈10点后才回来 是吗?
My parents won’t be home untill ten. Are you sure?
没有其他人在吧?
We’re all alone, aren’t we?
麦克不知去那里了
Michael’s around someplace …
把那东西拿开
Take off that thing.
我们上楼去 好
Let’s go upstairs. Ok.
朱迪丝,很晚了,我要走了
Look, Judith, it’s very late.
I gotta go.
你明天会打电♥话♥给我吧?
Will you call me tomorrow?
好,一定 你保证?
Yeah, sure. Promise?
保证
Yeah.
麦克?
Michael?
麦克?
Michael?
史密斯森林,伊利诺斯州
10月30日,1978年
你以前有没有处理过这种事?
Ever done anything like this before?
只有在安全限度之内
Only minimum security.
了解了
I see.
入口在右边几百码处
The driveway’s a few hundred yards up on the right.
我唯一担心的是他们激动的时候
The only thing that ever bothers me is their jibberish.
会不停的发出各种奇怪的声言
When they start raving on and on …
不必担心这个
You haven’t anything to worry about.
他己经有15年没说过话了
He hasn’t spoken a word in 15 years.
有没有要特别注意的事?
Are there any special instructions?
只要清楚我们是在处理什么事就好
Just try to understand what we’re dealing with here.
不要掉以轻心
Don’t underestimate it.
你不认为我们和他一样也正在期待着这件事?
Don’t you think we could refer to ‘it’ as him?
你要这样说也可以
If you say so.
你的同情心在作祟,大夫
Your compassion’s overwhelming, Doctor.
在带他去见法官之前,我还为他做点什么?
What do I give him,
when we’re taking him in front of the judge?
想法奇怪
Thorazin.
这样根本解决不了问题
我也是这么认为
Barely be able to sit up.
That’s the idea.
你这次很认真,是不是?
You’re serious about that, aren’t you?
是的
Yeah.
你是说你实在不希望放他出来
不希望
You mean, you actually never want him to get out.
Never ever …
绝不希望
Never.
那为什么我们还要带他去哈地郡?
因为法律这样规定
Then why we’re taking up to Hardy county,if he just gonna …
Because that is the law.
到了
We are.
他们什么时候开始可以四处闲逛的?
Since when do they let them wander around?
到大门去 – 我们不是应该去 – 快走
Pull up to the main gate.
Shouldn’t we … Pull up?
停车
Stop here.
我们不是应该直接去医院的吗?
在这里等着
Shouldn’t we go on up to the hospital on …
Wait!
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
你没事吧?- 我没事 – 他跑了
You all right?
– Yes, I’m ok. – He’s gone. He’s gone?
这混♥蛋♥跑了
The evil is gone!
我得赶紧
I gotta …
海德非斯,伊利诺州
万圣节
海德非斯,伊利诺州
万圣节
别忘了拿锁匙去麦尔家
Don’t forget to drop the key off the Myers place …
好的
I won’t.
他们会在10点半来看♥房♥♥子把它放在门口被子下面
我会的
They’re coming by look at the house at 10:30.Be sure you leave it under the mat …
Promise.
劳莉
Laurie …
嗨,汤米
Hi Tommy.
今晚你来吗?
同一时间,同一地点
Coming over tonight?
Same time, same place.
我们能做杰克灯笼吗?
当然可以
Can we make Jack-O-Lanterns?
Sure.
然后看恐怖电影?

And watch the monster movies?
– Sure.
你会念书给我听吗?
Will you read to me?
能做爆米花吗?
当然,当然,当然
Can we make popcorn?
– Sure, sure, sure.
你最好走快点
You better hurry up.
你怎么走这条路上学?
我爸爸叫我走的
How can you walk in the school this way?
My dad asked me to.
为什么?
Why?
我要留锁匙
I have to drop off the key.
为什么?
Why?
因为他要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Because he’s gonna sell a house.
为什么?
Why?
因为那是他的工作
哪套房♥子?
Because that’s his job.
Where?
麦尔家的房♥子
The Meyers house.
麦尔家的房♥子!
The Meyers house!
你最好不要到那里去
You’re not supposed to go up there?
不,我要去
Yes, I am.
那是鬼屋
That’s a spook house.
看着吧!
Just watch.
郎尼从来不敢进去
Lonnie Elam said never to go up there.
郎尼说那是鬼屋
Lonnie Elam said that’s a haunted house.
他说那里面发生过恐怖的事
– 郎尼大概升不到六年级
He said real awful stuff happened there once.
– Lonnie Elam probably won’t get out of the sixth grade.
我必须走了
I gotta go.
晚上见
I see you tonight.
再见!再见!
Bye. Bye.
* 多希望能一直陪伴着你 *
* I wish I had you all alone … *
* 只有我们俩人 *
* Just the two of us … *
* 我会拥你入怀 *
* I would hold you close to me … *
* 紧紧拥抱着 *
* So close to me … *
* 只有我们俩人 *
* Just the two … *
这不是我的责任,山姆
噢,不
I’m not responsible, Sam. – Oh, no …
我跟他们说过他有多危险
I told them how dangerous he was!
你应该设置路障 那小围壁连5岁小孩都阻止不了
You wouldn’t have enough two roadblocks
and an all-points bulletin wouldn’t stop a five-year-old!
但他是你的病人,大夫
如果他很强壮,你应该告诉大家
But he was your patient, Doctor. If precautions
weren’t strong enough, you should have told somebody.
我跟每个人都说过了!
I told everybody!
但没人听我的话
那我就无能为力了
Nobody listened.
– There’s nothing else I can do.
你最好回去再打个电♥话♥
You can get back in there
and get back on the telephone.
告诉他们昨晚什么人逃走了
Tell them exactly
who walked out of here last night …
告诉他们他会逃到哪里
也许只是逃走而己
And tell them exactly where he is going.
– Probably going.
我好像在浪费口舌
山姆,他家离这里150里
I’m wasting my time. – Sam, Haddonfield is
a hundred and fifty miles away from here.
而且,老实说,他不会开车
他昨晚开得相当好!
Now, now for God’s sake, he can’t drive a car!
– He was doing very well last night!
一定是这里的人教他的
Maybe someone around here gave him lessons.
到了这里这本书就结束了
… and the book ends.
但其实撒母耳要说的是
But what Samuels is really talking about here …
命运
is fate.
各位知道
You see …

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!