Home 冒险电影 哈利·波特与魔法石

哈利·波特与魔法石

0
哈利·波特与魔法石

他是不是要来杀了你
you don’t think he’ll try to kill you, do you?
如果他有机会 也许今晚就动手了
If he’d had the chance, he might have tried tonight.
我还担心魔药课期末考呢
And to think I’ve been worrying about my Potions final.
等等 我们忘记了一点
Hang on a minute. We’re forgetting one thing.
伏地魔唯一害怕的人是谁
Who’s the one wizard Voldemort always feared?
邓布利多
Dumbledore.
只要邓布利多在这里 哈利 你就是安全的
As long as Dumbledore is around, Harry, you’re safe.
只要邓布利多在这里 没有人伤得了你
As long as Dumbledore is around, you can’t be touched.
我一直以为霍格沃茨的期末考很难
I’d always heard Hogwarts’ end-of-year exams were frightful,
但是却觉得挺轻松的
but I found that rather enjoyable.
那是你 你还好吧 哈利
Speak for yourself. All right there, Harry?
我的伤疤 一直在灼烧
My scar. It keeps burning.
之前也发生过
It’s happened before.
这次不一样了
Not like this.
也许你该去校医院看一下
Perhaps you should see the nurse.
我想这是个警告 危险要到来了
I think it’s a warning. It means danger’s coming.
-这就对了 -怎么了
– Of course! – What is it?
你不觉得有点奇怪吗
Don’t you think it’s a bit odd
海格最渴望的东西就是一条龙
that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon,
结果刚好那个陌生人就有一条
and a stranger turns up who just happens to have one?
有多少人会揣着龙蛋
I mean, how many people wander around
四处溜达
with dragon eggs in their pocket?
我之前怎么就没想明白呢
Why didn’t I see it before?
海格 那龙蛋是谁给你的
Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg?
他长的什么样
What did he look like?
我不知道 一直没看到他的脸
I don’t know, I never saw his face.
他戴着兜帽
He kept his hood up.
那个陌生人 你们肯定谈过话
This stanger though, you and he must have talked.
他想知道我养过哪些生物
Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after.
我跟他说 我说 “养过路威
I told him, I said, “After Fluffy,
养一条龙简直是小意思”
a dragon’s gonna be no problem.”
那他对路威感兴趣吗
Then is he interested in Fluffy?
他当然对路威感兴趣
Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy.
有多少人见过三头犬
How often do you come across a three-headed dog?
哪怕你是倒卖♥♥这个的
Even if you were in the trade.
但是我跟他说 我说 我说
But I told him, I said, I said that
“对待生物的诀窍
“The trick with any beast
就是要安抚它”
is to know how to calm him.”
拿路威说吧
Take Fluffy, for example.
给他来点音乐他就睡着了
Just play him a little bit of music and he falls straight to sleep.
我不该告诉你们
I shouldn’t have told you that.
你们要去哪 等等
Where are you going? Wait!
我们要见邓布利多教授 马上
We have to see professor Dumbledore. Immediately!
邓布利多教授不在这里
I’m afraid professor Dumbledore is not here.
魔法部有点紧急的事情
He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic
他去伦敦了
and left immediately for London.
他走了 但是这事很重要
He’s gone? But this is important!
这事有关魔法石
This is about the Philosopher’s Stone!
-你怎么知道 -有人想去偷了它
– How do you know…? – Someone’s going to try and steal it.
我不知道你们三个是怎么知道魔法石的
I don’t know how you three found out about the Stone,
但是我保证它现在很安全
but I assure you it is perfectly well protected.
你们回宿舍去吧 安静点走
Now would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly.
海格碰到的不是陌生人 对吧
That was no stranger Hagrid have met, isn’t it?
是斯内普
It was Snape.
也就是说他知道怎么绕过路威了
Which means he knows how to get past Fluffy.
-而且邓布利多不在 -下午好
– And with Dumbledore gone… – Good afternoon.
这么好的天气 你们三个小格兰芬多
Now, what would three young Gryffindors such as yourselves
在室内待着干什么呢
be doing inside on a day like this?
-我们只是 -你们要小心点
– We were just… – You ought to be careful.
别人会以为你们
People will think you’re…
图谋不轨
up to something.
我们该怎么办
Now what do we do?
我们穿越活板门 就今晚
We go down the trap door. Tonight.
莱福
Trevor.
莱福 走开 你怎么在这
Trevor, go! You shouldn’t be here!
你们怎么在这
Neither should you.
你们又要偷偷溜出去 对吧
You’re sneaking out again, aren’t you?
纳威 听着 我们
Now, Neville, listen. We were…
不 我不会放你们走的
No, I won’t let you!
你们又会给格兰芬多带来麻烦的
You’ll get Gryffindor into trouble again.
我跟你们拼了
I’ll fight you.
纳威 我很抱歉
Neville, I’m really really sorry about this.
统统石化
Petrificus Totalus.
你有时候挺吓人的 你知道吗
You’re a little scary sometimes, you know that?
很棒 但是也挺吓人
Brilliant, but scary.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
-对不起 -这是为了你好
– Sorry. – It’s for your own good, you know.
你踩到我的脚了
You stood on my foot!
对不起
Sorry.
阿♥拉♥霍洞开
Alohomora.
等等 他在
Wait a minute. He’s…
打呼噜
snoring.
斯内普已经来了
Snape’s already been here.
他对这竖琴施了咒语
He’s put a spell on the harp.
它的口臭真重
It’s got horrible breath.
-我们得把它的爪子挪开 -什么
– We have to move its paw. – What?
来吧
Come on!
好了 推一把
Okay. Push.
我先进去 等我给你们信♥号♥♥再下去
I’ll go first. Don’t follow until I give you a sign.
如果遇到了麻烦 你们就赶紧离开
If something bad happens, get yourselves out.
你们觉不觉得有点安静
Does it seem a bit quiet to you?
竖琴
The harp.
它停止弹奏了
It’s stopped playing.
快跳
Jump!
幸好有这种植物在
Lucky this plant thing’s here, really.
别动 你们俩 这是魔鬼之网
Stop moving, both of you. This is Devil’s Snare.
你们必须要放松 不然的话
You have to relax. If you don’t,
你会死得更快
it will only kill you faster.
死得更快 这叫我怎么放松
Kill us faster? Oh, now I can relax!
赫敏
Hermione!
-我们该怎么办 -放松
– Now what are we gonna do? – Just relax!
赫敏 你在哪里
Hermione, where are you?
按我说的做 相信我
Do what I say! Trust me.
-你没事吧 -没事 我还好
– Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine.
-他还是没放松 是吧 -显然是
– He’s not relaxing, is he? – Apparently not.
-我们得想想办法 -什么办法
– We’ve gotta do something. – What?
草药课上好像读到过
I remember reading something in Herbology.
魔鬼网 魔鬼网 魔网致命
Devil’s Snare, Devil’s Snare. It’s deadly fun
却怕太阳 没错 它怕阳光
but will sulk in the sun! That’s it! Devil’s Snare hates sunlight.
明亮如昼
Lumus Solem.
-罗恩 你还好吧 -还好
– Ron, you okay? – Yeah.
幸好没有慌张
Lucky we didn’t panic.
幸好赫敏草药课听讲了
Lucky Hermione pays attention in Herbology.
什么声音
What is that?
不知道 像是翅膀的声音
I don’t know. Sounds like wings.
奇怪 我从来没见过这种鸟
Curious. I’ve never seen birds like these.
那不是鸟 是钥匙
They’re not birds. They’re keys.
肯定有一把是开那扇门的
And I’ll bet one of them fits that door.
-我们要怎么办 -我不知道
– What’s this all about? – I don’t know.
奇怪
Strange.
阿♥拉♥霍洞开
Alohomora!
试试总没错吧
Well, it was worth a try.
怎么办 有上千把钥匙呢
What will we do? There must be a thousand keys.
我们要找一把古色古香的大钥匙
We want a big, old-fashioned one.
像把手一样 可能生锈了
Probably rusty like the handle.
我看到了 翅膀受伤的那把
I see it! The one with the broken wing.
怎么了 哈利
What’s wrong, Harry?
这太简单了
It’s too simple.
加油 哈利
Go on, Harry!
如果斯内普都能骑着旧扫帚抓住它
If Snape could catch it on that old broomstick,