那你也能
you can.
你可是一个世纪以来最年轻的找球手
You’re the youngest Seeker in a century.
看来没那么简单
This complicates things a bit.
接住钥匙
Catch the key!
快点
Hurry up!
我不喜欢这里 一点也不喜欢
I don’t like this. I don’t like this at all.
我们在哪 墓地吗
Where are we? A graveyard.
这不是墓地
This is no graveyard.
这是个棋盘
It’s a chessboard.
门在那边
There’s the door.
现在我们怎么办
Now what do we do?
这还不明显吗
It’s obvious, isn’t it?
我们得下棋才能走到屋子的那边
We’ve got to play our way across the room.
好吧 哈利 你去那个主教的位置[就是相]
Alright, Harry, you take the empty bishop’s square.
赫敏 你当皇后边上的车
Hermione, you’ll be the queen-side castle.
至于我 我要做个骑士[也就是马]
As for me, I’ll be a knight.
然后呢
What happens now?
白棋先走
Well, white moves first.
然后
And then
看我们的
we play.
罗恩 我们不会是要
Ron, you don’t suppose this is going to be like
下真正的巫师棋吧 是吗
real wizard’s chess, do you?
你 走到D5
You there, d5.
是的 赫敏
Yes, Hermione.
这和巫师棋一模一样
I think this is gonna be exactly like wizard’s chess.
车到E4
Castle to e4!
卒到c3
Pawn to c3!
-等等 -没错 哈利
– Wait a minute. – You understand right, Harry.
我走完下一步 皇后会吃掉我
Once I make my move, the queen will take me.
你就可以把国王将死了
Then you’re free to check the king.
-不 罗恩 不 -什么意思
– No. Ron, no! – What is it?
他要牺牲自己
He’s going to sacrifice himself.
不行 一定还有别的办法
No, you can’t, there must be another way!
你到底想不想阻止斯内普偷魔法石
Do you wanna stop Snape from getting that Stone or not?
哈利 你一定要继续下去 我知道
Harry, it’s you that has to go on. I know it.
不是我 也不是赫敏 是你
Not me. Not Hermione. You.
马去H3
Knight to h3.
将军
Check.
罗恩
Ron!
不 别动
No, don’t move!
别忘了 棋局还没结束
Don’t forget, we’re still playing.
将军
Checkmate.
照看好罗恩 然后去猫头鹰棚屋
Take care of Ron. Then go to the owlery.
给邓布利多送信 罗恩说得对
Send a message to Dumbledore. Ron’s right.
我得继续
I have to go on.
你会没事的 哈利
You’ll be okay, Harry.
你是个了不起的巫师 真的
You’re a great wizard. You really are.
不如你出色
Not as good as you.
我 不过是死读书 再耍点小聪明
Me? Books and cleverness.
还有更重要的东西
There are more important things.
那就是友谊和勇气
Friendship and bravery.
哈利 你要小心
And, Harry, just be careful.
是你?
You?
不 不可能 斯内普 是他…
No, it can’t be. Snape, he was the…
是啊 他确实像个坏人 不是吗
Yes, he does seem the type, doesn’t he?
有他在 谁还会怀疑
Next to him, who would suspect
可怜的 结结巴巴的奇洛教授
poor, stuttering Professor Quirrell?
但是那天 魁地奇比赛上
But that day, during the Quidditch match,
斯内普想杀了我
Snape tried to kill me.
不 亲爱的 是我要杀你
No, dear boy. I tried to kill you!
相信我 要不是斯内普的斗篷着火了
And trust me, if Snape’s cloak hadn’t caught fire
把我撞翻了
and broken my eye contact
我本可以成功的
I would have succeeded.
斯内普再念反咒也没用
Even with Snape muttering his little countercurse.
斯内普是在救我吗
Snape was trying to save me?
我从一开始就知道你对我是个威胁
I knew you were a danger to me right from the off,
尤其是万圣节后
especially after Halloween.
是你把巨怪放进来的
Then you let the troll in!
非常好 波特 是的
Very good, Potter, yes.
倒霉的是 斯内普起了疑心
Snape, unfortunately, wasn’t fooled.
人们都跑向地牢时
While everyone was running about the dongeon,
他直接赶到四楼阻拦我
he went to the third floor to head me off.
当然 他再也不相信我了
He, of course, never trusted me again.
他很少让我单独一人 但是他不知道
He rarely left me alone. But he doesn’t understand.
我从来都不是一个人 不是
I’m never alone. Never.
这面镜子是怎么回事
Now, what does this mirror do?
我看到了我的渴望
I see what I desire.
我看到我拿着魔法石
I see myself holding the Stone.
但我是怎么得到的呢
But how do I get it?
利用那个男孩
Use the boy.
过来 波特 快点
Come here, Potter! Now!
告诉我 你看到了什么
Tell me, what do you see?
怎么样 你看到了什么
What is it? What do you see?
我正在跟邓布利多握手
I’m shaking hands with Dumbledore.
我赢得了学院杯
I’ve won the house cup.
他在说谎
He lies.
说实话 你看到了什么
Tell the truth! What do you see?
让我跟他说
Let me speak to him.
主人 你的体力还不够
Master, you are not strong enough.
这点力气还是有的
I have strength enough for this.
哈利·波特
Harry Potter
我们又见面了
we meet again.
伏地魔
Voldemort.
是啊 你看我变成什么样子了
Yes. You see what I’ve become?
看我怎样苟延残喘
See what I must do to survive?
活在别人的身体里 当个寄生虫
Live off another. A mere parasite.
独角兽的血给了我些体力
Unicorn blood can sustain me
却不能给我躯体
but it cannot give me a body of my own.
但是有一样东西可以
But there is something that can.
那东西 正好就在你的口袋里
Something that, conveniently enough, lies in your pocket.
拦住他
Stop him!
别犯傻了
Don’t be a fool.
何苦自寻死路
Why suffer an horrific death
不如共享永生
when you can join me and live?
休想
Never!
勇气可嘉 你父母也是如此
Bravery. Your parents had it too.
告诉我 哈利
Tell me, Harry
你想不想再见到你的父母
would you like to see your mother and father again?
我们联手
Together
可以让他们起死回生
we can bring them back.
我只要一点点回报
All I ask is for something in return.
没错 哈利
That’s it, Harry.
世上本无善恶
There is no good and evil.
只有权力
There is only power
和无力追逐权力的人
and those too weak to seek it.
我们联手 可以成就大事
Together, we’ll do extraordinary things.
把魔法石给我
Just give me the Stone!
你撒谎
You liar!
杀了他
Kill him!
这是什么魔法
What is this magic?
蠢货 快去抢魔法石
Fool, get the Stone!
下午好 哈利
Good afternoon, Harry.
-崇拜者的礼物? -崇拜者?
– Tokens from your admirers? – Admirers?
你和奇洛教授
What happened in the dungeons
在地下室里的故事 是个秘密
between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret.
秘密总是不胫而走 全校都知道了
So, naturally, the whole school knows.
看来你的朋友罗恩
I see that your friend Ronald has saved you
帮你打开了巧克力蛙
the trouble of opening your Chocolate Frogs.
罗恩来过吗 他还好吗 赫敏呢
Ron was here? Is he all right? What about Hermione?
很好 他们都很好
Fine. They’re both just fine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!