Home 冒险电影 哈利·波特与魔法石

哈利·波特与魔法石

0
哈利·波特与魔法石

I’m telling you, it’s spooky.
关于你的事 赫敏知道的都比你多
She knows more about you than you do.
谁都比我多
Who doesn’t?
出什么事了
What’s happening?
楼梯自己会变 记得吗
The staircases change, remember?
-这边走 -不然楼梯一会儿又要动了
– Let’s go this way. – Before the staircase moves again.
有没有人觉得我们走错地方了
Does anybody feel like we shouldn’t be here?
我们不该进来的
We’re not supposed to be here.
三楼是禁地
This is the third floor. It’s forbidden.
我们离开这儿
Let’s go.
-是费尔奇的猫 -快跑
– It’s Filch’s cat! – Run!
快点 躲到那扇门后面去
Quick, let’s hide through that door!
-门锁上了 -我们完蛋了
– It’s locked! – We’re done for!
闪开
Move over!
阿♥拉♥霍洞开
Alohomora.
进来
Get in.
阿♥拉♥霍洞开?
Alohomora?
标准咒语手册 第七章
Standard Book of Spells, chapter seven.
有人进来了吗 亲爱的
Anyone here, my sweet?
走吧
Come on.
-费尔奇走了 -他以为这门锁着
– Filch is gone. – He thinks this door’s locked.
-门是锁着的 -肯定要锁着
– It was locked. – And for good reason.
他们到底想干嘛
What are they doing,
把这样的东西关在学校里
keeping a thing like that locked up in a school?
你眼睛是用来干嘛的
You didn’t use your eyes, aren’t you?
没看到它站在哪儿吗
Didn’t you see what it was standing on?
我没看它的脚 我光顾着看它的头了
I wasn’t looking at its feet! I was preoccupied with its heads.
也许你没有注意到 它有三个头
Or maybe you didn’t notice. There were three!
它站在一个暗门上 这肯定不是巧合
It was standing on a trap door. It wasn’t there by accident.
-它在看守着什么东西 -看守东西
– It’s guarding something. – Guarding something?
没错 现在 如果你们俩不介意
That’s right. Now, if you two don’t mind,
我去睡了 免得你们两个想出什么妙计
I’m going to bed before either of you come up with another idea
害我们送命
to get us killed.
没准更糟 被开除
Or worse, expelled.
她哪个更糟都分不清吗
She needs to sort out her priorities.
魁地奇很简单 每支队伍有7个队员
Quidditch is easy to understand. Each team has seven players.
3个追球手 2个击球手
Three Chasers, two Beaters,
1个守门员和1个找球手 就是你
one Keeper and a Seeker. That’s you.
一共有3种球 这种叫鬼飞球
There are three kinds of balls. This one’s called the Quaffle.
追球手手持鬼飞球
The Chasers handle the Quaffle
把它扔进其中一个铁环
and try to put it through one of those hoops.
而我作为守门员要守住铁环 明白了吗
The Keeper, that’s me, defends the hoops. With me so far?
明白了 那这些是什么
I think so. What are those?
你拿好这个
You better take this.
小心点 它回来了
Careful now, it’s coming back.
干得不错 波特
Not bad, Potter.
你做击球手也不赖
You’d make a fair Beater.
那到底是什么
What was that?
游走球 淘气的小家伙
Bludger. Nasty little buggers.
不过你是个找球手
But you are a Seeker.
你唯一要关心的是这个球
The only thing I want you to worry about is this.
金色飞贼
The Golden Snitch.
-我喜欢这颗球 -你没尝过它的厉害
– I like this ball. – You like it now.
等着瞧 它飞得超快 快得都没影了
Just wait. It’s wicked fast and damn near impossible to see.
我该怎么做
What do I do with it?
赶在对方的找球手之前抓住它
You catch it. Before the other team’s Seeker.
抓到它 比赛就结束了
You catch this, the game’s over.
抓到它 波特 我们就赢了
You catch this, Potter, and we win.
悬停魔咒
One of a wizard’s most rudimentary skills
是基础咒语之一
is levitation…
就是让物体飞起来
…or the ability to make objects fly.
你们都拿到羽毛了吗 很好
Do you have your feathers? Good.
现在 不要忘记我们刚才练习过的
Now, don’t forget the nice wrist movement
正确的魔杖挥舞手势
we’ve been practicing.
一挥一抖 大家一起来
The swish and flick. Everyone.
一挥 再一抖
The swish and flick.
做得很好 再念动咒语
Good. Oh, and enunciate.
羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨 你们来试试
Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go, then.
羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨
Wingardium Leviosa.
羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨
Wingardium Leviosa.
不 停 停 停
No, stop, stop, stop!
你都要戳到别人的眼睛了
You’re going to take someone’s eye out.
而且你的咒语也念错了
Besides, you’re saying it wrong.
是勒维”奥”萨 而不是勒维奥”萨”
It’s Leviosa, not Leviosar.
你那么聪明 你倒是试试看啊 来啊
You do it then, if you’re so clever. Go on, go on.
羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨
Wingardium Leviosa.
做得很好 大家看啊
Well done! See here, everyone,
格兰杰小姐做到了
Miss Granger’s done it!
好极了
Splendid!
做得好 亲爱的
Well done, dear.
教授 我想我们这儿还需要一根羽毛
I think we’re going to need another feather over here, professor.
是勒维”奥”萨 而不是勒维奥”萨”
“It’s Leviosa, not Leviosar. ”
实话实说 她就是个噩梦
She’s a nightmare, honestly!
难怪她交不到朋友
No wonder she hasn’t got any friends.
我想她听见了
I think she heard you.
赫敏去哪儿了
Where’s Hermione?
帕瓦蒂说她一直待在浴室里不出来
Parvati said she wouldn’t come out of the bathroom.
她在里面哭了一下午
She said that she’d been in there all afternoon, crying.
巨怪 在地下室
Troll in the dungeon!
地下室有巨怪
Troll in the dungeon!
应该告诉你们一下
Thought you ought to know.
安静
Silence!
请大家不要惊慌
Everyone will please not panic!
现在
Now
级长带领各自学院的同学回到宿舍
prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories.
老师们跟我去地下室
Teachers will follow me to the dungeons.
格兰芬多的同学 请跟上 保持警惕
Gryffindors, keep up, please, and stay alert.
巨怪怎么会在学校出现
How could a troll get in?
肯定是被放进来的 巨怪都是大笨蛋
Not on its own. Trolls are really stupid.
也许是有人在恶作剧吧
Probably people playing jokes.
-干嘛 -赫敏还不知情呢
– What? – Hermione! She doesn’t know.
看来巨怪不在地下室
I think the troll’s left the dungeon.
它要进女生盥洗室
It’s going into the girls’ bathroom.
赫敏 快跑
Hermione, move!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
这边 大笨蛋
Hey, pea brain!
救命
Help!
别愣着不动啊
Do something!
-你让我♥干♥嘛 -随便
– What? – Anything!
-快点 -一挥一抖
– Hurry up! – Swish and flick.
羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨
Wingardium Leviosa.
太帅了
Cool.
它死了吗
Is it dead?
我看不像 是晕过去了
I don’t think so. Just knocked out.
好恶心的鼻涕
Troll boogers.
天哪 都给我解释清楚这是怎么回事
Oh, my goodness! Explain yourselves, both of you!
事情是这样的…
Well, what it is…
都是我的错 麦格教授
It’s my fault, Professor McGonagall.
格兰杰小姐
Miss Granger?
我找巨怪来了
I went looking for the troll.
以为自己搞得定它
I thought I could handle it.
结果我错了
But I was wrong.
要不是哈利和罗恩及时出现
If Harry and Ron hadn’t come and found me,
我可能已经死了
I’d probably be dead.
即使是这样 这也是件傻事
Be that as it may, it was an extremely foolish thing to do.
想不到你这么冒失
I expected more rational behavior
太让我失望了
and am very disappointed in you.
因为你严重的判断失误
Five points will be taken from Gryffindor
格兰芬多扣掉5分
for your serious lack of judgment.
至于你们两位先生
As for you two gentlemen.
要记住你们这次纯属走运