Peter. – Peter?
一个羊倌 – 哦
The goatherd. – Oh..
每个人都会阅读 海蒂
Anyone can read, Heidi.
你愿意…让我来教你吗
Would you…like me to teach you?
哦 好啊 求你了
Oh, yes, please.
不过也只会浪费你的时间吧
But you’d be wasting your time.
来试试吧
We’ll see.
海蒂什么时候才会回来
When’s Heidi coming back?
这个呢
That one.
很好
Good.
还有这个
‘And that one.’

‘At..’
很好
‘Good.’
很久很久以前
Once a upon a time
有一个
There was a..
那孩子突然就会读了
The child can suddenly read.
别胡说八道了
Don’t be ridiculous.
我说的都是发自肺腑句句真心啊
My own reaction exactly when I witnessed just it now.
这怎么可能呢
How can this be?
我扪心自问 这怎么可能呢
I ask myself, how is this possible?
可是 罗德迈尔小姐 她此时此刻就在给
But Miss Rottenmeier, she’s reading aloud to Mrs. Sessemann
塞斯曼太太读书啊
at this moment!
罗伯特曼 – 啊 是的 女士
‘Rottenmeier.’ – Oh, yes, madam–
我看现在也是时候给海蒂的衣橱
I think it’s high time we did something
添置点新东西了 是不是啊
about Heidi’s wardrobe, don’t you?
她的衣服看起来也不太适合打扮
Her clothes don’t seem entirely appropriate somehow for
我孙女的小玩伴
a companion to my granddaughter.
我们应该能找到克拉拉的旧衣服
I’m sure we can find old dresses of Clara’s
这个收拾收拾她就能穿
that can be cut to fit her.
可我想的是
What I had in mind..
…在我走之前带她到镇上走一走
…was taking her into town before I leave
给她买♥♥几件属于她自己的衣服
and buying her some clothes of her own.
也没什么大不了的 你明白吧
Nothing too grand, you understand?
那样只会让孩子难堪
It would only embarrass the child.
那么…你应该可以做出合理的安排对吧
So…perhaps you’d make the necessary arrangements.
晚安 – 晚安 女士
Good evening. – ‘Good evening, ma’am.’
你好 克拉拉
Hello, Clara.
这是你的了 亲爱的
It’s yours now, dear.
可以带着 – 是的
To keep? – Yes.
回家之后也可以吗?- 那是当然的了
Even when I go home? – But, of course.
不过与此同时 你没法回家去了 阿尔菲特
But, of course, you won’t be going home, Adelheid.
奶奶很快就要离开了
Grandmamma will be leaving soon.
在那之后 克拉拉会比之前更需要你的
And then, Clara will need you more than ever.
是不是 亲爱的克拉拉
Won’t you, Clara, dear?
走了 – 再见 孩子们
‘Hold on.’ – Bye, children.
再见
‘Bye.’
把那个给我 坦妮特
‘Hand me that, Tinette.’
那是我的 – 它都穿成碎布了 孩子
That’s mine. – It’s falling to pieces, child.
你要拿它怎么样吗
What are you going to do with it?
当然是烧了
Burn it, of course.
现在你有新衣服了
You have new clothes now.
别把帽子也烧了
Not the hat as well!
还有…你介不介意解释一下这些是什么意思
And…will you kindly explain what these are doing here?
那是面包啊
They’re rolls.
我看得出来是什么 或者曾经是什么
I can see what they are or rather were.
我想知道的是你为什么要这样做
What I want to know is what you’re doing with them?
我给奶奶留的
They’re for granny.
奶奶
Granny?
彼得的奶奶
Peter’s granny.
她觉得黑面包实在太难嚼了
She finds black bread too hard to chew.
她会发现这些更难嚼
She’ll find this a lot harder.
这里面有些面包应该在这放了几周了吧
‘Must be even weeks old, some of them.’
你难道不知道面包被烤出来之后
Don’t you realize rolls are to be eaten
几天之内就应该吃掉吗
the day they are baked?
把它们都扔了 坦妮特
‘Remove them at once, Tinette.’
要来点这个吗 小姐
Perhaps a spot of this, miss.
不 谢了
No, thanks.
来吧 小姐
Please, miss.
你必须要吃点东西 你都几天没吃饭了
You must have something. You haven’t eaten for days.
你的食物有什么问题吗 嗯
Something wrong with your food, is there?
我不饿
I’m not hungry.
那在你让我们其他人吃不下饭
Will you kindly leave the table before
之前能先离开餐桌吗
you put the rest of us off.
可怜的孩子
‘Wretched child.’
根本不明白自己到底有多幸运
‘Doesn’t appreciate how very fortunate she is.’
不过
However..
…要是她真打算就这么饿死自己 就顺其自然吧
…if she insists on starving herself to death, so be it.
额 爷爷
Uh, grandfather.
爷爷
Grandfather..
海蒂 海蒂
Heidi. Heidi!
你在干什么啊
What are you doing?
你还好吗
Are you alright?
我不知道
I don’t know.
来…现在你感觉如何 海蒂
So…how are you feeling now, Heidi?
好多了 谢谢你
‘Much better, thank you.’
那你昨天晚上是打算上哪去呢
And where were you off to last night, then?
在塞巴斯发现你的时候
When Sebastian found you?
我不知道 医生
I don’t know, doctor.
你是在梦游 是吗
You’d been dreaming, hadn’t you?
那你都梦见了什么呢
And what were you dreaming about?
我每天晚上都会做一样的梦
It’s the same dream I have every night.
我会回到爷爷的小屋里面
Where I’m back in the cottage with grandfather.
哪里有好多好多星星
And there’s lots of stars
等我醒过来想看看星星…
and when I go up to see the stars..
…能看到的就只有天花板和烟囱
…all I see is roofs and chimneys.
法兰克福的房♥顶
The roofs of Frankfurt?

Yes.
你…不是很喜欢留在法兰克福 是吗
Don’t you…like being in Frankfurt, then?
我想我喜欢
I suppose I do.
真的吗
Honestly?
但你也想念小村庄和你的爷爷
But you do miss the cottage and your grandfather?
嗯 是的
Oh, yes.
这是很常见的事情
‘It’s really quite simple.’
这孩子因为过度思念自己的家乡
The child’s been sleepwalking because she’s obviously
导致了梦游
quite desperately homesick.
可她刚到这来的时候还是那么兴高采烈
And when she came her she was positively blooming.
那现在我们能做的事情还有些什么呢
The only thing that matters now is what can we do about it?
我的小伙子啊 你能做的事情应该只剩下一个了
My dear chap, there’s only one thing you can do.
我能明白克拉拉会不开心
I realize Clara will be upset..
…但是海蒂必须先回她爷爷哪里去一趟
…but Heidi must be returned to her grandfather at once.
以防她开始真的消瘦下去
Before she pines away altogether.
让我来帮你拿吧 小姐
Allow me to take that for you, miss.
哦 海蒂
Oh, Heidi.
我一定会很想念你的
I’m going to miss you so much.
我也会想你的 克拉拉
I’m going to miss you too, Clara.
非常想
Terribly.
不过 我们很快就能再见面了 是不是
But, we will see each other soon, won’t we?
总有一天
Someday.
当然了 克拉拉
‘Of course, Clara.’
而且现在我可以给你写很多很多的信了
And now I can write to you lots and lots of letters.
你不会是
You haven’t?
就这一只 塞巴斯
Just this one, Sebastian.
你保证会继续照顾其余的吗
Do you promise to take care of the others?
那是当然
Of course, I do.
那么 你现在完全知道该往那个方向走了是吧
Now, you’re quite sure you know exactly where you’re going?
嗯 对的
Oh, yes.
塞斯曼先生稍后就会把你
Mr. Sessemann has arranged to send
需要的东西送过来的
the rest of your things later.
谢谢你 塞巴斯 还有谢谢你送我回家
Thank you, Sebastian. And thank you for bringing me home.
再见了 海蒂
Goodbye, Heidi.
我会想你的