来吧 德拉克斯 跳舞吧
Come on, Drax, dance.
只有白♥痴♥才会跳舞
Only idiots dance.
我是一个怪人
I’m a weirdo.
我想要控制
I wanna have control.
我想要一个完美的身体…
I want a perfect body…
嘿! 呃呃!
Hey! Uh-uh!
我告诉过你一万遍了 你让你那该死的浣熊手离开我的祖恩(播放器)
I told you a million times, you keep your grubby raccoon hands off my Zune!
我告诉过你一百万次 我不是该死的浣熊
I told you a million times, I’m not a damn raccoon.
又喝醉了?
Again?
我爱你 卡魔拉
I love you, Gamora.
那你打算怎么处理奎尔?
So what are you gonna do about Quill?
我? 为什么不是你?
Me? Why not you?
我有情绪问题
I got emotionalistical issues.
我要做什么?
What am I gonna do?
你为什么在天花板上?
Why are you on the ceiling?
我想看看这些新的重力靴是否能在斜坡上工作
I wanted to see if these new gravity boots worked on a slope.
开始了
Here we go.
对不起
Sorry.
(科斯莫 说俄语)
(Cosmo speaking Russian)
你必须知道你永远学不会
You must know you will never learn.
你能做得更好吗?
You could do better?

Dah.
当然
*
心灵感应是作弊!
Telekinesis is cheating!
那是一颗愚蠢的小鹅卵石
That’s a stupid little pebble.
我可以用我的手指做到这一点
I can do that with my dang finger.
你是一条坏狗
You’re a bad dog.
不要对我这么说
Do not say that to me.
你是 你是一条坏狗
You are. You’re a bad dog.
收回那句话 拜托 那可不酷
Take that back. Come on, that’s not cool.
星云 你听到了吗?
Nebula, did you hear?
他叫我坏狗 他拒绝收回它
He called me a bad dog and he refuse to take it back.
我不在乎 科斯莫
I don’t care, Cosmo.
彼得还好吗?
Is Peter okay?
我不知道 你会怎样做?
– I don’t know. – What are you going to do?
我? 他是你的兄弟
Me? He’s your brother.
没事 他还是不听我的
It doesn’t matter, he still doesn’t listen to me.
是的 自从卡魔拉死后他就一直闷闷不乐
Yeah, he has been pretty mopey ever since Gamora died.
她没有死
She’s not dead.
她只是不记得过去几年的事情了
She just doesn’t remember anything from the past few years.
没有人告诉我什么
Nobody tells me nothing.
螳螂 你为什么不碰他一下? 你知道 让他开心
Mantis, why don’t you just touch him? You know, make him happy.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
恶心!
Gross!
不 不是那样的 用她的力量触碰他
No, not like that. Touch him with her powers.
操纵朋友的感情是错误的
It is wrong to manipulate the feelings of friends.
那次你让我爱上我的袜子呢?
What about that time you made me fall in love with my sock?
嗯 这很有趣
Well, that was funny.
我想这又回到了我们中的一个人以另一种方式触摸他
I guess it’s back to one of us touching him the other way.
也许我们应该画吸管
Maybe we should draw straws.
从来没有人是这个意思 德拉克斯
No one ever meant that, Drax.
发生了什么事
What was that?!

What the hell?!
松鼠 你去哪儿了?
Where did you go, Squirrel?
趴在地上!
On the ground!
那个疯子是谁?
Who is that maniac?
一些用射线枪手的超级冲洗器! 我不知道
Some super-douche with ray gun hands! I don’t freakin’ know.
谁向我扔了这个东西?
Who threw this thing at me?
闭嘴
Shut up.
小孩
Baby.
选择适合自己大小的人
Pick on someone your own size.
彼得!
Peter!
彼得!
Peter!
我们需要医疗包
We need med packs.
星云
Nebula.
滚开!
Piss off!
好痛
That hurt.
真可惜
What a pity.
不!
No!
我所做的只是激活了医疗包!
All I did was activate the med pack!
把他们弄下来! 现在!
Get them off! Now!
哦 天哪
Oh, hell.
我们需要把他送到医疗室 它被摧毁了
– We need to get him to the med bay. – It’s destroyed.
船上有一个!
There’s one on the ship!
把他缝合起来和p89的其他人一起转移
Stitch him up and transfer him in with the rest of batch 89.
没事
It’s okay.
你现在和我们在一起
You’re here with us now.
嘿 谁是新人?
Hey, who’s the new guy?
你是什么东西?
What kind of thing are you?
你脸上有一个面具
You’ve got like, a mask on your face.
面具 眼睛 脸 嘴巴
Mask, eyes, face, mouth.
疼吗?
Does it hurts?
没事 朋友
It’s okay, friend.
不要让他们吓到你
Don’t let them scare you.
疼…
Hurts…
没事
It’s okay.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay.
终止开关?
A kill switch?
一个装置
A device.
如果有人在他体内四处乱摸 就设置为破坏
Set to destruct if anyone goes poking around inside him.
或者即使我们使用医疗包
Or even if we use the med packs.
为什么火箭会有终止开关?
Why would a Rocket have a kill switch?
显然有人认为他是专有技术 于是派那个金色疯子来抓他
Apparently someone considers him proprietary technology and sent that golden lunatic to get him.
如果我们给他做手术 他会死吗?
So he’ll die if we operate on him?
如果我们不这样做 他就会死 必须有某种方法可以绕过它
– And he’ll die if we don’t. – There has to be some way to bypass it.
看起来有一个密♥码♥可以覆盖终止开关
It looks like there’s a pass key that can override the kill switch.
我们对火箭的起源了解多少?
What do we know about where Rocket came from?
他不会谈论它
He won’t talk about it.
大部分技术是由一家名为 奥戈的公♥司♥开♥发♥的
Much of the tech was developed by a company called Orgocorp.
所有这些都有一个代码
And there’s a code on all of it.
89P13
89P13.
他可能有 48 小时
He’s got maybe 48 hours.
你要去哪里? 奥戈公♥司♥肯定有记录 对吧?
– Where are you going? – Orgocorp had to have records, right?
也许它会为我们提供一种方法来覆盖终止开关并拯救火箭
Maybe it’ll have a way for us to override the kill switch and save Rocket.
他们不仅会向我们提供该信息
They won’t just give us that information.
好吧 这就是我们要闯入的原因
Well, that’s why we’re gonna break in.
并杀死任何挡路的人!
And kill anyone who gets in our way!
不杀任何人 杀几个人
– Not kill anyone. – Kill a few people.
不杀人 杀死一个人 一个没有人爱的愚蠢的人
– Kill no people. – Kill one guy, one stupid guy who no one loves.
现在你只是让它难过
Now you’re just making it sad.
克拉格林,科斯莫,我需要你一直监视着虚无之地 直到我们回来 顶多几天
Kraglin, Cosmo, I need you to keep watch over Knowhere till we’re back. Couple of days tops.
是的 队长 是的 同志
– Aye, cap’n. – Aye, comrade.
收回你说我是坏狗的话 不
– Take back what you said that I’m a bad dog. – Nope.
我知道你并不真的认为我是一条坏狗
I know you don’t really think that I’m a bad dog.
你能把它收回来吗? 我不会
– Can you please take it back? – I will not.
我找到了 奥戈公♥司♥的坐标
I located the coordinates of Orgocorp.
我想我在那附近有一个联♥系♥人 也许他们可以帮助我们进去
I think I have a contact near there. Maybe they can help us get in.
联♥系♥他
Contact him.
我们去救我们的朋友吧
Let’s go save our friend.
有朋友真好
It’s good to have friends.
我可怜的宝贝
My poor baby.
妈妈 好痛
Mama, it hurts.
你有吗? 他没有 长官
– Do you have it? – He does not, sire.
我试图警告你 高级进化者
I tried to warn you, High Evolutionary.
这些守护者比你想象的更强大
These Guardians are more powerful than you think.
又或许你只是高估了自己的价值 女祭司
Or perhaps you simply overestimate your own value, High Priestess.
毫无疑问 我自己的设计存在缺陷
No doubt, a flaw’s on top of my own design.
我创造你很多只是一个美学实验
I created you lot as merely an aesthetic experiment.
漂亮的麻木头
Beautiful numbskulls.
但是你的自负已经失控了 说“啊” 啊
But your egos have run wild. Say “ah.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!