Home 传记电影 隐藏人物(2016)

隐藏人物(2016)

0
隐藏人物(2016)

I’ll make that up to you real soon. – It’s okay.
但是我知道娶你的话
But I know marrying you..
意味着也要和你的女儿们成为一家
includes marrying your girls as well.
阿门 真好
Amen to that.
我愿意
I do.
我都还没有问你 – 快点呀
I didn’t ask you yet. – Hurry up!
我的天哪
My goodness!
我的宝贝们 姑娘们看看 好漂亮啊
My babys. Look girls. It’s beautiful.
你看呐 妈妈
Look mamma!
水星擎天神号♥宇宙飞船一旦升空
The Mercury Atlas Space vehicle,
John Glenn将成为第一个进入地球轨道的美国人
which will putt John Glenn the first American into Earth orbit,
目前它已经历5次无人飞行测试
has already undergone 5 unmanned flight tests.
NASA已经证实IBM 7090数据处理系统
NASA has confirmed that the IBM 7090 data processing system
已经被投入使用 以落实本次任务
has been utilized to confirm all of the mission’s
升空与接应机制的计算结果
launch and recovery system calculations.
各项调整及设备安装
The modifications and equipment installations
皆在有序进行中
are progressing on the schedule.
是的 就这
Yeah. Well, right here.
您找我吗 长官 – 坐吧
You wanted to see me, sir? – Have a seat.
出什么岔子了吗 Harrison先生
Is there something wrong, Mr. Harrison?
不 没出什么岔子
No. There’s nothing wrong.
事实上我们的IBM处理数据很得力
In fact our IBM is turning out numbers
它的速度之快远超人力所能及
in fractions of the time any human can.
甚至比你还快
Present company included.
那很好啊
That’s good then.
也许吧
Maybe.
问题是 卡纳维拉尔角基地坚持
The thing is, Cape is now insisting on
所有的后援工作都要在那边的现场开展
doing all the backups down there on site.
我明白了
I see.
那咱们这边的后续工作就不再进行了
So, we won’t be running backups here.
说实话 我们本来也赶不上IBM的速度
And truth be told, we can’t keep up with that IBM anyhow.
长话短说
Long story short,
我们部门 不再需要计算人员了
we no longer need a.. computer in this department.
进步是一把双刃剑啊
Progress is a double edged sword.
你暂时先回西区组报道吧
Let’s have you report back to the West Group for now.
我们会试着给你找个新的任务
I’ll see if we can find another assignment.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
Katherine 我
Katherine, I’m..
我 我对此感到抱歉
I’m.. I’m sorry about this.
这超出了我的职权 希望你了解
It’s out of my hands, if you can believe that.
我懂的
I understand.
Katherine 我们听说你订婚了
Katherine.. We heard you got engaged.
是的 你们有心了
Yes. That’s thoughtful of you.
真美
They’re lovely.
其实是Harrison先生的主意
Mr. Harrison’s idea really.
不过我怀疑是他妻子帮忙挑的
Although I suspect his wife did the picking out.
我想象不出他眼里除了数字还懂得欣赏什么
I can’t imagine he has an eye for anything but numbers..
好了 祝你新婚快乐
Now, you have a great wedding.
你在这里的表现很出色 Katherine
You did good work around here, Katherine.
你好啊 – 很高兴见到你
Hello there. – Good to see you.
神父 最近好吗
Hi Reverend, how you doing?
第一次结婚的时候我人都僵了
I don’t think I felt a thing the first time I did this.
当时太紧张了
I was so nervous.
你跟那时候一样美丽
This is as beautiful as you were back then.
真的吗
You think so?
就是老了一点点
Just a little older.
丰满了一点点 但你看上去很美
And a little fuller… But you look good.
好吧 结婚去 再一次
Well… Here we go. Again.
“水星计划”
“Project Mercury…”
“名字取自罗马神话中插着双翼的天神信使”
“named after the winged messenger of the gods in Roman mythology.”
“三年 两个月 又三天之后的今天”
“Today, three years, two months and three days afterwards…”
“经历过10次原定计划任务的取消 我们已经准备好” – 搞定了
“we are ready, after 10 scheduled attempts…” – Atta girl.
“要再次将首位美国人送入轨道”
“to try again to put our first man into orbit…”
“将Glenn上校” – John Glenn上校
“to put Colonel Glenn…” – .. And Colonel John Glenn
将成为第一位绕地球轨道飞行的美国人
will be the first American to orbit the Earth.
如各位眼前所见 成千上万的民众赶到了这里
As you can see, there are thousands of people here today
来见证这一历史性事件
to witness this historic event.
Paul 出问题了
Paul, something’s off here.
这些着陆坐标和昨天的不一样
These landing coordinates don’t match yesterday’s.
这是IBM刚出的数据啊
The IBM just ran them.
那IBM昨天就出错了 是吗
So then the IBM was wrong yesterday, right?
要么那玩意就是今天出了错
or the damn thing is wrong today.
Paul 我说中了吗 – 看来是的
Paul, am I right? – It appears so.
IBM此前一直都精确无误 John
The IBM has been spot on up to this point, John.
我们会再算一次 看结果如何
but we’ll run it again, to see what it comes up with.
我和你说实话吧 AL
I’m gonna be honest with you, Al.
以前做飞行员的时候 是我在操控机器
When I fly, I fly the machine.
而现在 感觉像是机器在操控着我
Right now, it seems like this machine is flying me.
我和你感同身受 John 我的人在处理了
We’re on the same page, John. Our guys are on it.
请那个姑娘来检查一下数据吧
Let’s get the girl to check the numbers.
那个姑娘 – 是的 长官
The girl? – Yes, sir.
你是说Katherine吗 – 是的 长官 很聪明那个
You mean Katherine? – Yes, sir. The smart one.
如果她说没问题 我就出发
If she says they’re good, I’m ready to go.
好的 我们立刻去办 – 收到
All right. We’ll get into it. – Roger!
Sam 快去找Katherine Goble
Sam! Go find Katherine Goble.
得让她核实Glenn的回程临界点
She needs to verify Glenn’s Go/No Go,
否则我们飞不了
or we’re staying on the ground.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
我找 Katherine Goble
I’m looking for Katherine Goble.
结了婚 我改名Katherine Johnson了
It’s Katherine Johnson now.
他们需要你来核实这些坐标
They need you to verify these coordinates.
“前来观光的游客在几周内蜂拥至可可亚海滩”
“… and tourists have poured into Cocoa Beach for weeks.”
“完全包围了周边地区”
“Took this whole area”
“卡纳维拉尔角 乃至佛罗里达州全部爆满”
“surrounding Cape Canaveral and Florida, really.”
“而此刻全国上下 彷佛时间”
“And all around the country, it’s as if time…”
好了好了 给她点工作空间
All right. Give her some space for the work.
“我们等待John Glenn上校升空”
“… as we await Colonel John Glenn’s launch.”
“今天对美国来说是历史性的一天”
“A truly historic day for America..”
“整个国家已经等待了数月”
“The country has waited for several months,”
“经历了许多次无人操作擎天神火箭测试的失败”
“through many failed unmanned Atlas rocket tests”
“10次原定计划载人任务都遭到取消”
“and 10 scheduled manned attempts, which were canceled”
“原因归咎于机械或系统障碍”
“for various mechanical or system complications.”
“就连天气”
“Even the weather…”
最终的测试和检查都在有序进行当中
All the final tests and checks are being conducted,
John Glenn已经准备好登上友谊7号♥
John Glenn is ready to board the Friendship 7.
“但是今天我们依旧十分乐观”
“But today we remain truly optimistic,”
“从各方面来看都是好兆头”
“and it’s a GO day in all regards.”
“太空舱一切就绪”
“The capsule is ready,”
“火箭也蓄势待发”
“the rocket itself is a OK,”
“卡纳维拉尔角的天气情况也十分完美”
“and the weather here at Cape Canaveral is perfect for..”
兰利总部那边有回复了吗 – 还没有
Anything from Langley? – Not yet.
“我们刚刚收到消息”
“We’re being told that”
“Nasa的任务指挥中心正在进行最后的检查”
“the mission control at Nasa is conducting a final check”
“以核对升空及接应点的坐标”
“of the launch and recovery coordinates,”
“其中包括极其重要的回程临界点”
“including the go/no-go calculations”
“这将是升空与接应能否成功的关键所在”
“so crucial to a safe and successful launch and recovery.”
经过多年的等待 和数月的延期
After years of waiting, and months of delay,
Glenn上校的太空之行终于就绪
Colonel Glenn is finally ready for that space flight
这一刻我们满怀期待 盼望已久
that we’ve been waiting for with so much anticipation.
“这些最后阶段的核对”
“These last-minute checks”
“可能是NASA方有所迟疑的表现”
“could indicate a hesitancy on NASA’s behalf.”
“然而毋庸置疑”
“But let us say without reservation”
“保障John Glenn上校安全”
“that the safety of Colonel John Glenn”
“是这项任务 以及国家的重中之重”
“is paramount to the mission and to the nation itself.”
不 长官 我们还是要飞
No, sir. We’re still a GO.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
就是它了
That’s it.
你搞什么呢 你还有时间休息吗
What the devil are you doing? Are you taking a break?
几点了
You have the time?
长官
Sir.
14号♥发射台