Home 传记电影 隐藏人物(2016)

隐藏人物(2016)

0
隐藏人物(2016)

What’s not fair is having the responsibility of the Supervisor,
却一没名衔 二没对应薪酬
but not the title or the pay.
倒是看着你俩往上爬了
Watching you two move on.
没别的意思
Now don’t get me wrong.
任何提拔对咱们整体来说都是进步
Any upward movement is movement for us all.
只是我还停留在原地而已
It just isn’t movement for me.
老实说 Dorothy
Truth be told, Dorothy,
我也不知道我能不能跟上那里的节奏
I don’t really know if I can keep up in that room.
说不定一周之内我又得回到计算组
I’ll be back with the Computers in a week,
或者干脆连工作都没了
or out of a job entirely.
拜托 你比任何人都更擅长跟数字打交道
Oh, please! You’re better with the numbers than anyone in the cabin
你心里明白
and you know it.
只要下笔的速度能跟上你那聪明的大脑
Make that pencil move as fast as your mind does,
你就没什么好怕的
you’ll be fine.
还有你 放尊重点
And you. Have some respect!
别把你那臭脚搁我仪表盘上
Get your damn feet off my dash board.
这可不是你家客厅
This isn’t your living room.
我听起来就像个主管 对不对
I sound like a supervisor, don’t I?
一个又贱又老 废话还特多的主管
A mean, ole salty one.
浑身洋溢着权威 没跑儿了
Riddled with authority. No question.
你们可别招惹Vaughan太太我
You don’t mess with, Mrs.Vaughan.
把音乐调大声一点
Turn that music up.
晚安 Katherine – 再见 Kath
Goodnight, Katherine! – Bye, Kath!
晚安 姑娘们 明早见
Goodnight, ladies! See you in the morning.
嘿 宝贝 – 你好啊 妈妈
Hey baby – Hello, mamma.
我都准备打电♥话♥给国民警卫队了
I was fixing to call the National Guard.
对不起 妈
Sorry, mamma.
接了新任命
New assignment.
太空任务组
Space Task Group.
我的乖乖 听起来很重要的样子
Oh my word, that sounds important
你这算升职了吗
It’s a promotion?
算得上小升职吧
Might be a slight promotion.
但你是想要这份工的 对吗
But you want the job, right?
应该吧
I think so.
挺有挑战性的 不过
It’s a challenge. But..
没有什么是你做不好的Katherine
Well, it’s nothing you can’t handle, Katherine.
谢谢 妈妈
Thank you, mamma.
她们睡下了吗 – 她们装作睡着了
Are they asleep yet? – They’re pretending to be.
你们在干吗 – 我不
What are you doing? – I don’t…
她们装得还不够好啊
They’re not pretending well enough.
Constance
Constance!
谢谢你 妈妈 爱你
Thank you, mamma. Love you.
这是我的床 – 不
This is my bed! – No!
下来 – 回去你们自己的床 我是最大的
Get off. – Go back to yours! I’m Oldest!
不要 – 下去
No. – Get off!
你们在干吗呢
What are you doing?
这不公平 凭什么Joylette能自己一个人睡
It’s not fair how Joylette gets to sleep by herself
就因为她最大吗
cause she’s the oldest.
明明很公平
Yes it is fair.
不 才不公平
No, it’s not.
没错 就是 – 才不呢
Yes, it is.- Nuh-uh.
Constance和Kathy 坐好
Constance, Kathy, sit.
好 我知道 你们都想快快长大
Now, I understand you want to be grown.
有自己的小天地
And have your own space.
那么不管谁睡那张床
So whoever sleeps in that bed,
跟Joylette换的话
in Joylette’s place,
就得负责洗碗
will also do the dishes,
负责扔垃圾
take out the trash,
接过所有Joylette负责的家务活
and do all of Joylette’s chores.
好吧 那算了
That’s okay. Never mind.
跟她分享一张床也没那么糟
She’s not so terrible to share with.
好吧
Ok.
那就别再让我一回到家就又看到你们闹成这样
Then don’t let me come home and find you like this again
听见没
you hear me?
你们早就该睡了 很早就该睡的
You’re supposed to been asleep, a long time ago.
我们只是想跟你说声晚安
We just wanted to say goodnight.
你都出去300个小时了
You’ve been gone for 300 hours.
我现在有一份全职工作 你们都知道的
I work a full-time job now. You all know that.
我现在又得当妈又得当爸
I have to be mommy and daddy.
我跟大家都一样很想念你们父亲
I miss your father just as much as anyone.
他和天使在一起呀
He’s with the angels.
没错 他现在和好多天使在一起了
Yes. He’s with all the angels.
而且他还会守护我们
And he’s watching over us.
每一分每一秒 对不对
Every minute. OK?
所以我们都要坚强 好不好
That’s why we have to be strong. All right?
好的 妈妈 – 你们都快点睡觉 好吗
Yes, mamma. – Y’all get some rest, OK?
妈妈 – 怎么了 宝贝
Mamma? – Yes, baby.
苏联人要来攻打我们了吗
Are the Russians fixing to attack us?
你们从哪听来的啊
Where’d you get that from?
今天让我们藏到自己书桌底下 整个蜷缩成一团
We had to hide under our desks today. All scrunched up.
知道了 宝贝 那是一场演习
OK, baby. That’s called a drill.
意思就是
It means ..
大家排练一下安全守则 只是以防万一
You practice safety, just in case something happens.
事实是 我们不知道他们有什么打算
Truth is, we don’t know what they’re doing up there.
你也会上太空吗 – 不 宝贝
You’re going up to space too? – No, baby.
不过 我会尽我所能
But..I’m going to do what I can
帮那些勇敢的人飞上去
help those brave men get there.
真的 我会的
Yes, I’m.
只要你想 你也可以飞上太空的 妈妈
You could fly up to space if you wanted to, mamma.
你也能当航♥天♥员
You can be an astronaut.
这是你画的吗 – 是的 妈妈
Did you draw this? – Yes, mamma.
这个是我吗
Is that me?
你看到了吗
You see this?
我的天呐 我爱你 宝贝
Oh, my goodness, I love you, baby.
我也是 – 我知道 我知道 过来
Me too – I know, I know. Come here.
好了 现在真的该睡觉了噢
All right! Now this time really go to bed.
我爱你们 晚安
I love you all. Goodnight.
晚安 我太爱这幅画了 宝贝
Goodnight. I love my picture, baby.
感谢上帝
Thank you, Lord.
赞美上帝 – 赞美上帝
Praise God! – Praise God!
哈利路亚 – 哈利路亚
Hallelujah! – Hallelujah!
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
赞美上帝 因为改变终于来临
Praise God that change is coming.
从南方基♥督♥教领袖会的建立发展
From the Southern Christian Leadership Conference,
到伟大牧师马丁·路德·金的不懈努力
to the good Reverend Dr. King,
马丁·路德·金是致力于为黑人争取民权的南方基♥督♥教领袖会创始人之一
阿门 – 哈利路亚
Amen! – Hallelujah!
还有那些在北卡罗来纳州的餐饮柜台静♥坐♥的学生们
to the students sitting in at lunch counters in North Carolina.
当时学生静♥坐♥于独为白人服务的餐饮柜台 意在打破公共区域跨种族禁忌
没错 – 没错 先生
That’s right. – Yes, sir.
上帝对我们无比信任 毫无保留
His faith in us has no limits.
我主仁善
The good Lord..
祂给予在座的几位女性
has our very own women..
为火箭工程服务的机会
workin’ on rocket ships!
我们当中还有国民警卫队队员
And we have National Guardsmen
在捍卫我们的自♥由♥
defending our freedom.
大家来点掌声 献给Jim Johnson上校
Give a shout of praise for Colonel Jim Johnson.
我主仁慈 佑其回到故土
Returning home by the grace of God,
预备建立一支国民警卫队的分队
to set up a National Guard unit
就在这 在汉普顿
right here in Hampton.
大家能跟我说声”哈利路亚”吗 – 哈利路亚
Can I get a “Hallelujah” In here?! – Hallelujah!
我就是不能理解 我就是 我不能
I just don’t understand.. I just.. I don’t..
我理解不了
I don’t understand.
我不想再谈这件事了 好吗
I don’t want to talk about this again, OK?
一名女性工程师
A female engineer?
一名女性工程师
A female engineer.
我们是黑人 宝贝 不可能的 你清醒一点
We’re Negro, baby. Ain’t no such thing. Understand it.
NASA没那么闭塞 Levi
It’s not like that there, Levi.
你不可能”申请”到自♥由♥
You can’t “Apply” for freedom.
自♥由♥绝不可能被白白颁发给受压阶层
Freedom is never granted to the oppressed.
自♥由♥需要我们去要求 去夺取
It’s got to be demanded. Taken.
你就别给我背你那些口号♥了