Hut, hut, hut, hut, hut…
就在这里吧,谢谢
Right here will be just divine, thank you.
Hut, hut, hut, hut.
让我们加快速度
Let’s speed this along.
不错
There.
它可真可爱
This is lovely.
Hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut.
在梦幻岛…
What in Neverland…
克洛伊! 克洛伊? 克洛伊!
Chloe! Chloe? Chloe!
别撞到这些花儿!
Don’t trample the flowers!
泥巴! 快弄掉, 快弄掉, 快弄掉, 快弄掉!
Dirt! Get it off, get it off, get it off, get it off!
噢, 天哪, 罗塞塔. 不好意思. 你没事吧?
Oh, my goodness, Rosetta. I am so sorry. Are you okay?
快弄…
Get it…
谢了.
Thank you.
你怕泥巴? 可你是花♥园♥仙子呀?
You’re afraid of dirt? And you’re a garden fairy?
有点讽刺, 是吧?
Ironic, isn’t it?
我喜欢你的石头. 你在用它干什么呢?
I love your rock. What are you doing with it?
我在训练.
I’m training.
训练?
Training?
当然是为了精灵杯大赛了.
For the Pixie Hollow Games, of course.
我一直在为不同的项目做各自的策略
I’ve been studying all kinds of strategies for different events,
非常辛苦的在…
working really hard at ways to…
等,等,等下. 你真的想加入花♥园♥仙子队?
Wait, wait, wait. You actually want to be on the garden fairy team?
嘿, 是啊,你不想吗?
Well, yeah. Don’t you?
不,新来的
No. New arrival.
我开始觉得我是唯一想加入这个队伍的.
I’m starting to think I’m the only one who wants to be on the team.
没错. 因为我们队太弱了!
You are. Because we stink!
我们从来就没有赢过
We never even come close to winning.
我们给世界带来美丽,那才是我们擅长的.
We bring beauty to the world. That’s what we’re good at.
呃, 为什么花♥园♥仙子队不能表现得像其他人一样好呢?
Well, why can’t garden fairies be just as good as everyone else?
我的意思是,也许今年就会结束这样的连败.
I mean, this could be the year the losing streak ends.
这将创造历史,而我也是其中一员, 我想我们能赢!
It would make history. And I, for one, think we can win!
我们能赢, 只要别人都不参赛
We can win, if no one else shows up.
花♥园♥仙子们, 都过来
Gather around, garden fairies.
现在我们要选出谁会代表我们参加今年的比赛
It is time to choose who’s going to represent us in the games this year.
现在,克洛伊已经准备…
Now, Chloe has already…
努力争取,赢得胜利!
Dig down deep and break the streak!
好的. 我们还需要挑选她的队友.
Okay. But we need to pick her teammate.
别磨蹭了.我们为这事儿花了太多时间了.
Now come on. We’ve put this off long enough,
所以让我们把这事儿搞定吧.
so let’s just get this over with.
感谢大家. 这个人是…
Thank you. And the name is…
拜托别是我,千,千万别…
Please don’t let it be me! No, no, no…
罗塞塔!
Rosetta!
我? 不! 不, 不, 不, 不.
Me? No! No, no, no, no.
肯定是弄错了! 拿过来让我看看.
There must be some mistake! Here, let me see that.
瞧, 上面写的是 洛西塔.
See, that says Rosita.
洛西塔, 你在哪儿? 洛西塔!
Rosita, where are ya? Rosita!
就是你.
It’s you.
不,不是我! 刚才那个是…
No, but I can’t! Just pick another…
在这只有你叫这个名字
Yours is the only name in there.
什么?
What?
每年你都躲过去了,今年轮到你了
You’ve weaseled your way out of this every single year, Ro. It’s your turn.
那又怎样, 只是因为我…
Well, that’s only because I…
嘿, 你听到了,她不想参加
Hey, you heard her. She doesn’t want to do it.
你确定这里没有别人想参加?
Are you sure there isn’t anyone else?
对! 是啊…弗恩,你怎么样?
Yeah! Well, yeah, Fern, what about you?
我去年参加过了.滑倒在蛞蝓粘液里,把横膈膜弄伤了
I did it last year. Slipped in slug slime and separated my septum.
或者丁香?
Or Lilac?
我在拔河的时候吞掉了好多泥浆
I swallowed so much mud on tug of war,
鼻子里的种子都发芽了!
I sprouted weeds out my nose!
或者艾维?
Or Ivy?
被青蛙踩到,谢谢你提醒我这事儿!
Trampled by my own frog. Thanks for bringing it up!
罗塞塔! – 你让她哭了!
Rosetta! – You made her cry!
干得好,罗塞塔
Great job, Rosetta.
好吧, 好吧.我参加行了吧
Fine, fine. I’ll do it.
好啊, 那么让我们把奖杯带回来吧. 努力争取?
All right, so, let’s bring home that trophy. Dig down deep?
不对不对. 努力争取,赢得胜利
No, no, no. Dig down deep and break the streak.
这下有好戏看咯
This is gonna be good.
是的,又是这个时刻,朋友们
Aye, it’s that time again, folks.
这场比赛,将会持续三天
The games will span the next three days,
每次比赛将会淘汰最后一名
with the last place team eliminated after each event.
最终向精灵车公开赛进发
All leading up to the pixie car derby,
在那里最终的四个队伍将会争夺冠军
where the final four teams will race for the championship.
那么,让比赛…
And so, let the games…
让比赛开始吧!
Let the games begin!
阿康,提前说一声好吗
Clank, give a guy some warning.
抱歉, 波波. 我太激动了!
Sorry, Bobble. I’m just so excited!
选手们进场了!
Here come the teams!
风之仙子,翱翔吧!
Fast-flying fairies, soar!
接下来是动物仙子!
The animal fairies!
我们的修补仙子!
Our very own tinker fairies!
还有仙尘管理仙子!
The dust-keeper fairies!
为仙尘管理仙子自豪吧!
Dust-keeper pride!
嗨,泰伦斯, 露着腿呢!
Hey, Terence, nice legs!
音乐仙子!
The music fairies!
光之仙子!
The light fairies!
花♥园♥仙子!
The garden fairies!
艺术仙子!
The art fairies!
水之仙子!
The water fairies!
巡视仙子!
The scout fairies!
好漂亮的长裙,罗塞塔!
What a beautiful dress, Rosetta!
你知道我们是来比赛的,可不是观众, 对吧?
You do know we’re competing, not spectating, right?
亲爱的, 我们是挺不过第一回合的
Honeydew, we’re not gonna last more than one event.
如果我表现很糟的话,不会看上去也很糟 懂我的意思吗?
If I’m gonna look bad, I’m not gonna look bad. Know what I mean?
不懂
Nope.
别担心,等会儿我也会给你打扮一下
Don’t worry. We’ll do a makeover on you later.
好吧
Yeah.
他们来了
Here they come,
你们是精灵杯大赛的卫士 卫冕冠军, 风暴仙子!
your defending Pixie Hollow Games champions, the storm fairies!
闪电来自哪里…
Where there’s lightning…
还有雷鸣!
There’s thunder!
上吧,风暴仙子!
Go, storm fairies!
兰博和格里姆是为了
Rumble and Glimmer are going for
五连冠的戒指而来!
a record fifth straight championship ring!
指向胜利!
One for the thumb!
指向胜利! 指向胜利!
One for the thumb! One for the thumb!
指向胜利! 指向胜利! 他们是我最喜欢的队伍!
One for the thumb! One for the thumb! They’re my favorite!
好吧, 我很高兴你那么公正
Well, I’m glad you’re so impartial.
噢,非常感谢你, 波波
Well, thank you very much, Bobble.
仙子们,sparrowmen们,欢迎来到精灵杯大赛
Welcome, fairies and sparrowmen, to the Pixie Hollow Games.
预祝各位选手好运!希望最好的队伍能赢得比赛
Good luck to all our competitors! And may the best team win.
多么壮观的开幕式啊! 这次比赛将会…
What a spectacular opening ceremonies! it’s going to be…
看那, 波波, 动物仙子们把青蛙带上来了!
Look, Bobble, the animal fairies are bringing out the frogs!
没错, 阿康. 第一个比赛时间到了, 青蛙背跳!
This is it, Clanky. Time for our first event, leapfrogging!
准备好了吗, 大家伙?
Are you ready, big guy?
第一个完场两圈的就是胜利者
The first team to finish two laps is the winner.
这些可靠的蟾蜍已经跃跃欲试了!
And these trusty toads are raring to go!
选手们, 各就各位-预备…
Teams, take your mark. Get set…
他们出发了! 跳在最前面的是动物仙子
And they’re off! Bolting to the lead are the animal fairies.
波波, 看啊,花♥园♥仙子队 她们还在起跑线!
Bobble, look, the garden team is still at the starting line!
罗塞塔, 你必须的骑上青蛙
Rosetta, you actually have to sit on the frog.
我可不想把牵牛花裙放在那个黏糊糊的东西上
I am not putting my petunia on that slimy thing.
可是比赛已经开始了!
But the race has started!
我碰都不想碰!
I don’t even wanna touch it!
拜托? – 我做不到!
Please? – I can’t!
骑上青蛙!
Sit on the frog!
好吧, 好吧!
All right, all right!
那我浮在这上面好了
I’m just gonna hover.
喔 不要!
Hold on!
花♥园♥队好像有一小点麻烦
The garden team seems to be having a wee bit of trouble.
好吧, 或许她们正在等待 一个合适的时机
Well, perhaps they’re waiting for the right moment.
让开路!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!