哎,听我说…
Hey, listen…
– 你是麦卡利斯特先生吗? – 我是
– Are you Mr. McCallister? – Yeah.
是住这的麦卡利斯特先生吗?
The Mr. McCallister who lives here?
好,披萨一共一百二十二块五
Good, because somebody owes me $122.50.
我想跟你谈谈
I’d like a word with you sir
要抓我还是怎样?
Am I under arrest or something?
现在是圣诞节期间,一般入室抢劫多在节日期间发生
There’s always a lot of burglaries around the holidays.
所以我们要对周围进行检查,看看大家是不是采取了适当的防范措施
We’re checking the neighborhood to see if the proper precautions are taken.
我们有装自动照明计时器,每个门也都装有门锁
We have automatic timers for our lights, locks for our doors.
这些都是每户人家可以做得到的,对吧?
That’s about as well as anybody can do.
– 你喝了蛋酒之类的东西吗? – 走吧
– Did you get some eggnog? – Come on.
– 吃东西去 – 快点
– Let’s eat. – Come on.
– 蛋酒? – 吃披萨啦
– Eggnog? – Pizza!
– 你是要走了吗? – 吃披萨啦!
– Are you gonna be leaving…? – Pizza!
自己拿餐巾纸,自己倒饮料啊
Grab a napkin and pour your own drinks.
– 圣诞老人也要过海关检查吗? – 我们几点要上♥床♥睡觉?
– Does Santa go through customs? – What time do we have to go to bed?
要早点睡,明早八点出发
Early. We’re leaving at 8 a.m. On the button.
喝牛奶啊,走之前,我们要喝完所有的牛奶
I hope you’re all drinking milk. I want to get rid of it.
– 卖♥♥披萨的要一百二十二块五加小费 – 光是披萨?
– Pizza boy needs $122.50, plus tip. – For pizza?
十个乘十二块
Ten pizzas times 12 bucks.
– 好了,你身上有带钱 – 我带的是旅行支票
– You’ve got money. – Traveler’s checks.
算了,法兰克,我们有现金
Forget it, Frank. We have cash.
你的那种旅行支票在法国可能不能用
You probably got the checks that don’t work in France.
有起司披萨吗?
Did anyone order me a plain cheese?
有,不过你要是要的话…
Yeah. But if you want any…
等人家吐出来吧,因为已经没有了
…somebody’s gonna have to barf it up because it’s gone.
富勒,慢慢来,别猛灌
Fuller! Go easy on the Pepsi.
凯文,快拿个盘子来接着!
Kev! Kev, get a plate.
– 护照! – 小心点!
– Passports! – Watch it!
快把护照拿走
No, no. Get these passports out of here.
你没事吧?快过来
Are you okay, honey? Come here.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
你发什么神经啊你?
What is the matter with you?
是他先惹我的,他故意吃了我的披萨
He started it! He ate my pizza on purpose.
他知道我讨厌香肠和橄榄口味…
He knows I hate sausage and olives…
看你干的好事!你这个小浑蛋!
Look what you did, you little jerk!
凯文,给我上楼
Get upstairs now.
为什么?
Why?
凯文,你真是个衰鬼
You’re such a disease.
– 闭上你的嘴巴 – 凯文,上楼去!
– Shut up! – Kevin, upstairs!
– 说晚安,凯文 – 晚安,凯文
– Say good night, Kevin. – “Good night, Kevin.”
为什么我待遇这么差
Why do I get treated like scum?
噢,对不起,对不起,家里乱糟糟的
I’m sorry. This house is just crazy.
家里又多了些孩子
We’ve got all these extra kids running around.
我哥哥也从俄亥俄州过来了,真是乱上加乱
My brother’s in from Ohio. It’s nuts.
怎么不多送些起司披萨来?
How come you didn’t bring more cheese pizzas?
这么多小费,谢谢
Nice tip. Thanks.
亲朋好友都来过节啦?
Having a reunion?
不是的,我先生的哥哥被调到巴黎工作,孩子们还留在这里上学
My husband’s brother transferred to Paris. His kids are still here.
我猜他肯定是想他家人了,所以叫我们全都去巴黎过节
He missed the family, so he invited us to Paris…
我们就可以全在一起了
…so we’ll be together.
你们要去巴黎吗?
You’re taking a trip to Paris?
是的,明天就动身
Yes we leave tomorrow morning.
太好了,真是太好了
Excellent. Excellent.
真是抱歉,这孩子闹别扭
If you’ll excuse me, this one’s a little out of sorts.
不用招呼我,我今天已经跟你丈夫聊过了
Don’t worry about me. I spoke to your husband.
也不用担心你家了,有我们呢
And don’t worry about your home. It’s in good hands.
这房♥子里有十五个人,就是你老惹麻烦
Fifteen people in this howse, and only you have to make trouble
我是个受气包
I’m getting dumped on.
你是个淘气包,好了,上楼去吧
You’re the only one acting up. Now get upstairs.
我不是已经在楼上了吗,白♥痴♥
I am upstairs, dummy!
还上三楼呀?
The third floor?
– 上去吧 – 上面太恐怖了
– Go. – It’s scary up there.
富勒马上就会上去的
Fuller’ll be up in a little while.
我不要和他一起睡,你知道的,他尿床
I don’t want to sleep with Fuller. He wets the bed.
他会把我浇湿,我知道他会
He’ll pee all over me. I know it.
好,我让他睡别的地方
We’ll put him somewhere else.
对不起
I’m sorry.
时间不早了,快上楼睡吧
It’s too late. Get upstairs.
家里的每个人都讨厌我!
Everyone in this family hates me!
那你应该叫圣诞老人帮你换个新家
Then ask Santa for a new family.
我才不要什么新家呢!我什么家都不要!家太让人讨厌了
I don’t want a new family. I don’t want any family. Families suck!
就待在上面吧!今天晚上我再也不要看见你了
Stay up there. I don’t want to see you again tonight.
我以后一辈子也不想再看见你了
I don’t want to see you for the rest of my life.
还有其他人我也都不想再看到
I don’t want to see anybody else either.
你最好不是认真的
I hope you don’t mean that.
要是明天早上醒来家没了,你会伤心的
You’d feel pretty sad if you woke up and didn’t have a family.
不,我才不会
No, I wouldn’t.
那你再讲一次啊,说不定真会发生呢
Then say it again. Maybe it’ll happen.
我想永远再也不要看见,你们这些讨厌鬼!
I hope I never see any of you jerks again!
我希望他们全都消失
I wish they would all just disappear.
– 人在哪? – 谁知道?她说了八点整的
– Where are they? – I don’t know. She said 8 sharp.
彼得!
Peter!
睡过头了!
We slept in!
嗨,我是米奇墨菲,住在对面
Hi, I’m Mitch Murphy. I live across the street.
你们要出远门吗?
You guys going out of town?
我们要去佛罗里达
We’re going to Florida.
其实我们得先去密苏里接我奶奶
Well, first we’re going to Missouri to pick up my grandma.
麦卡利斯特先生全家是要去法国
You know the McCallisters are going to France?
那里冷吗?
Do you know if it’s cold?
– 这些车费油吗? – 小子,不知道,闪开!
– Do these vans get good mileage? – Kid, I don’t know. Hit the road!
先点一下人头,然后叫他们全上车
Do a head count. Get everyone in the vans.
护照和飞机票在哪里?
Where are the passports?
在微波炉里烘干
I put them in the microwave to dry.
这车能跑多快?是自排的吗?
How fast does this go? Does it have automatic transmission?
有四轮驱动吗?
Does it have 4-wheel drive?
我说过了,小子,别烦我,快闪!
Look, I told you before, kid. Don’t bother me. Now, beat it!
在车前面排好队!
Line up in front of the van.
– 排好了,别说话! – 天啊!
– Line up and shut up! – Wow!
安静点!
Shut up!
我要点人数了
I need a head count.
一、二、三、四…
One, two, three…
十一、九二、十二
Eleven, 92, 12…
巴兹,少耍白♥痴♥了
Buzz, don’t be a moron.
六、七、八…
Six, seven, eight…
九、十、十一
…nine, 10, 11.
好了,一半人上那辆车,另一半上这辆车
Okay, half in this van, half in this one. Let’s go.
旅途愉快!从法国带点东西回来给我
Have a good trip. Bring me back something French.
我们绝对赶不上飞机了,剩下不到四十五分钟了
There’s no way we’ll make this plane. It leaves in 45 minutes.
多往好处想,法兰克
Think positive!
想有什么用,还是实际点
You be positive. I’ll be realistic.
你家的电线修好了
Excuse me, your power is fixed…
但是你家的电♥话♥线绕得乱七八糟的,要好几天才能整理好
…but the phones are a mess. It’ll take a couple of days to fix…
– 特别是在过节期间 – 谢谢
…especially around the holidays. – Thanks.
海瑟,点过人数没有?
Did you count heads?
嗯…十一个,包括我
Eleven, including me.
五个男孩,六个女孩,家长有四个,二个司机
Five boys, six girls, two drivers…
还有梨树上的一只鹌鹑
…and a partridge in a pear tree.
飞机等一下!
Hold the plane!
– 我们错过班机了吗? – 没有,刚好赶上
– Did we miss it? – You just made it.
经济舱座位随便坐
Single seats only in coach. Take whatever’s free.
我要坐窗边!
I get a window seat!
– 孩子们到经济舱,我们坐这 – 四号♥A座,B座
– Kids are in coach, we’re first class. – Seats Four A and B.
四号♥A座,B座,把大衣给我吧
Four A and B. I’ll take your coats.
– 请系好安全带 – 给我来杯香槟
Fasten your seat belts. – Champagne, please.
– 是免费的吧? – 是的,先生
– It’s free, isn’t it? – Oh, yes.
我们还好赶上了
We made it.
真不敢相信
Do you believe it?
最好没有忘了什么东西
Hope we didn’t forget anything.
妈?
Mom?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!