我最后一次见自己的夫君 是在六年前 学士
It’s been near six years since I last saw my lord husband, maester.
我必须知道
I must know.
他能活下来吗
Will he live?
他带领水兵误入埋伏
He led his sailors into an ambush.
一艘佯装成废船的战舰
A ship made to look as if it were abandoned.
他的脖子在打斗中被海盗的匕♥首♥划伤
In the fighting, his neck was slashed by a corsair’s dagger.
他因此跌入海中
He fell overboard into the sea.
他伤得很重 失血过多
The wound was severe. Much blood was lost.
但更令人担忧的是随之而来的高烧
But the greater concern is the fever that followed.
船上的学士说他五脏六腑都要烧透了
The ship’s maester said he burns from within.
-乌鸦是从‥ -暮临厅来的 公主
The ravens came in from? Evenfall, Princess.
所以他们三天后能到
So they arrive in three days.
凯尔文学士 我们做好准备迎接他回来
Let all be made ready to receive him, Maester Kelvyn.
海蛇是坚强之人
The Sea Snake is strong.
肯定的
No doubt.
但我也见识过血热病让人的寿命减半
And yet I have seen blood fever overcome men half his age.
瓦蒙德 不许在我家中说不吉之言
I will not suffer the talk of crows in my house, Vaemond.
我爱我哥哥
I love my brother…
但我们必须面对现实
but we must be honest with ourselves.
他回来时可能变成一具尸骨了 谁将继承浮木王座
We may greet his ship to find him gone. And who will take the Driftwood Throne?
这位子我外婆坐得挺踏实
My grandmother seems quite comfortable here.
她只是替丈夫代任
She presides only in the absence of her husband.
我哥哥死后 这位子必将另传他人
On his death, the seat passes.
传给路斯里斯瓦列利安 这是我夫君的心愿
To Lucerys Velaryon, as is my lord husband’s desire.
我是海蛇的亲生弟弟
I am the Sea Snake’s own blood.
他在世间的至亲
The closest kin he has left.
当心 小叔 你的话可能会被看作叛变之词
Be careful, good-brother. One could take your words for treason.
我说的是实话 雷妮丝
I speak the truth, Rhaenys.
你心里清楚
And you know it.
此事已经定好
The matter has been decided.
但决定这件事的人 他的野心给我们带来一次次的灾难
By a man whose ambition has brought down on us calamity after calamity.
我哥哥只在乎史书上会怎么写
My brother cares only for the history books.
但瓦列利安家的血脉呢 要就此断绝吗
But what of the Velaryon line? Is it to be snuffed out…
被斯壮家族的几个小崽子取代
supplanted by the pups of House Strong?
于情于理 潮头岛都是我的
Driftmark is mine by all rights.
虽然我希望得到你的支持 但没有也无所谓
And while I should like your support, I do not need it.
势头已经变了
The winds have shifted.
朝廷完全有理由支持我
The crown has good reason to take my side.
我的国王堂弟一定会割断你的舌头
My cousin, the King, would have your tongue for this.
但如今掌管铁王座的人 不是国王 嫂嫂
But it’s not a king who sits the Iron Throne these days, good-sister.
而是王后
It’s a queen.
叙拉克斯带来了一窝新产下的龙蛋
三枚龙蛋
务必放在温室中
我马上去办 王子
这是学士送来的
刚刚送到
这是潮头岛的贝妮拉小姐写的
征服者及其姐妹率领大军扬帆起航
The Conqueror and his sisters sailed with a great army.
他们在黑水河登陆
And landed at the Blackwater Rush.
-"完结" -嘴
At the end? – The mouth.
嘴 拜托 小杰 你明明知道
– Mouth! Come on, Jace, you knew that.
-拜托 小杰 -今早就学到这里吧
Come on, Jace. Perhaps that’s enough for this morning.
不行‥我还想继续学
No, no. I want to keep going.
学士
Maester.
伊耿下令所有树木均被‥
Aegon ordered that the trees should be…
-杀死 -砍伐
– killed. – Felled.
这两个词很相像 我不指望你 一天之内学会高等瓦雷利亚语 小杰
It is a related word. I don’t expect you to learn High Valyrian in a day, Jace.
国王应该崇敬先辈的传统
A king should honor the traditions of his forebears.
除非你打算废黜自己的母亲
Well, unless you’re planning to depose your own mother
你学习的日子还长着呢
you have plenty of time to study.
退下吧
Leave us.
乔佛里 过来
Joffrey, come.
他是想质疑小路的继承人身份
He means to call into question Luke’s legitimacy.
由此质疑小杰 再由此质疑我的继承人身份
And by extension, Jace and by extension my own claim to the throne.
瓦蒙德只关心潮头岛和瓦列利安血脉
Vaemond cares only about Driftmark and the Velaryon line.
他不在乎我们的权谋
Not about our politics.
他跟奥托海塔尔结盟没有
Has he made common cause with Otto Hightower yet?
这正是我担忧的
This is what I fear.
雷妮丝飞去朝廷了 她肯定不是打算支持他
Rhaenys has flown to court. Surely she cannot be planning to back him.
不会 不管我们有何分歧 她并不是残忍♥之人
No. Whatever disagreements we may have had she’s not cruel…
-也不会蠢到那么做 -分歧吗
– or stupid enough to do that. – Disagreements?
她认为我们为了成婚 害死了她儿子
She believes we had her son killed so that we might marry.
没错 但她还是选择照料贝妮拉
Yes. And yet she’s taken Baela to ward.
没错 那是她看在兰娜尔的面子上 她对我们没有好感
Yes. It is Laena’s memory she honors. She has no love for us.
毒蛇的毒液已经蔓延这么远了吗
Has the vipers’ venom spread so far?
那些毒蛇以我父亲的名义作威作福
Those vipers rule in my father’s name.
而我父亲‥
And my father…
我能怎样
What choice do I have?
那就去君临吧
To King’s Landing then.
欢迎坦格利安家族的雷妮拉
All hail Rhaenyra of House Targaryen
龙石岛公主 铁王座继承人
Princess of Dragonstone and heir to the Iron Throne…
及其王夫戴蒙坦格利安王子
and her royal consort, Prince Daemon Targaryen.
欢迎回来 公主
Welcome back, Princess.
卡斯威大人
Lord Caswell.
我想说回家的感觉真好 但这个家我都不认得了
I would say it’s nice to be home, but I scarcely recognize it.
自石阶列岛问题解决后 我们继续享有
We have continued to enjoy improved customs duties
高关税
since the settling of the Stepstones.
至于真正能拿到手的数额
And the extent to which we exploit those
要取决于各港口总管的收益 说到这个‥
is contingent on the harbor master’s receipts…
修士再次请求将一半的收益 用作雕刻一尊
of which the septons have requested half that again for a bronze bust
用在圣母节上的青铜半身像
they wish to commission for the Festival of the Mother
但我不建议如此‥
which I would not recommend.
谢谢您详细的讲述 毕斯柏里大人
Thank you for that exhaustive accounting, Lord Beesbury.
我提醒你‥
I remind you…
您的客人到了 陛下
Your guests have arrived, Your Grace.
他们一定受到了 与自己地位相当的欢迎
I trust they’ve been welcomed as befits their station.
首相大人 都照您吩咐的去办了
As you instructed, Lord Hand.
在我看来
It was my understanding
科利斯大人希望自己的孙子路斯里斯
Lord Corlys wished for his grandson Lucerys
继任潮头岛伯爵
to succeed him as Lord of the Tides.
那孩子没怎么在潮头岛生活过
The boy has been raised most of his life away from Driftmark.
他是可以驭龙 这个不假 但他能掌管一艘战舰吗
He can fly a dragon, yes, but can he command a fleet?
继承权与能力无关
Ability does not alter his claim.
如果说到这个 海蛇从未正式认定他为继承人
The Sea Snake has never formally named him as heir if it comes to that.
国王必须为王国考虑 作出最佳选择
The crown must choose what is best for the realm.
他是兰尼诺的儿子 凭什么‥
He is Laenor’s son. What grounds could there be…
没错 就是"凭什么" 毕斯柏里大人
What indeed, Lord Beesbury.
就是"凭什么"
What indeed.
我们明天再听取雷妮拉以及其他
We shall hear Princess Rhaenyra’s petition
-权利请求者的诉求 -权利请求者
along with those of the other claimants on the morrow.
我必须先走一步去迎客了 各位大人
I do beg your pardon, my lords. I must greet our guests.
出♥售♥的新羊毛 要不要征税
Shall we levy a tax on the sale of new wool?
陛下
Your Grace…
我必须向您禀报一事
a matter has arisen that requires your attention.
不管何事都随后再说 阿里克爵士
Whatever it is, Ser Arryk, it’ll need to wait.
我是艾里克 陛下
– I’m Erryk, Your Grace.
当然了 对不起 爵士
– Of course. My apologies, ser.
事关王子 他的卧房♥里发生了一件棘手的事
It’s about the Prince. There’s been a delicate situation in his apartments.
父亲
Father?
你是谁
– Who goes there?
父亲
– Father.
是我 国王
It’s me, my King.
雷妮拉
Rhaenyra.
我跟戴蒙一起来了
I’m here with Daemon.
戴蒙啊
Daemon?
戴蒙
Daemon?
戴蒙
Daemon…
扶我起来
Help me up.
好久不见
It has been so long.
海蛇在石阶列岛的战役中遭受重伤
The Sea Snake has taken a grave wound in battle in the Stepstones.
什么 不是好多年前 就打赢战争了吗
When? We won that war years ago.
不是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!