Maybe I’ll be able to concentrate, as the woman is driving me crazy.
安蒂还是苏菲亚公主
Which one, Andie or Princess Sophia?
是是是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
看完球赛 你说她是女神
After the game, you called her a goddess.
她曾经是 那是好的安蒂
Oh, she was. That was the good Andie,
风趣 迷人 性感的女人
this amazing, fun, cool, sexy woman.
我现在说的是邪恶的安蒂
I’m talking about the evil Andie.
像是吸了毒的疯女人
It’s like a crack-enhanced Kathie Lee Gifford.
-她个性可能很极端 -她邪恶那一面比较显著
-She’s probably bipolar. -Her south pole’s definitely prevailing.
你只需要再忍♥受她五天
All you got to do is rock her for five more days.
-甜心 -应该不会太困难
-Muffin! -Shouldn’t be too hard.
-亲爱的 -安蒂
-Hi! -Andie!
-我们正好谈到你 -你好吗
Sweetie, we were just talking about you! Hello, there.
-你好漂亮 -谢谢你
-You look gorgeous. -Thank you.
这是托尼 这是阿泰
This is Tony and this is Thayer.
小班班提过你们两个
Benny-Wenny’s told me all about you.
小班班说了很多赞美你的话
Well, Benny-Wenny’s said wonderful things about you.
他们看起来并不笨
They don’t look so simple-minded.
亲爱的 你看这是什么
Honey, look what I got for us.
看看它
Look at that! Come on.
-老天爷 -看看它 这是什么
-Wow. -Look at him go. What is it?
-中国冠毛犬 -中国冠毛犬
-It’s a Chinese Crested, of course. -No kidding, a Chinese Crested.
它是一只狗吧
So, it’s like a dog, right?
-小狗狗 -班 你伤了库尔的心
-Whoa! There he is! -Ben, you’re hurting Krull’s feelings.
-它叫库尔 -库尔战士
-Krull, is it? -Krull the Warrior King.
-这个名字取得好 -还有别的呢
-Sure, that’s clearly what… -Wait, there’s more.
这是什么送我的不要骗我
What’s that? For me? Get out of town.
-穿穿看 -好像是雨衣的内里
-Try it on. -It’s like the inside of a raincoat.
-一模一样的 -一定很合身
-Matching! -That’s going to fit nicely.
班 穿起来
No, Ben, put it on.
你应该穿穿看 以免不合身
You should. In case it doesn’t fit.
-礼多人不怪 -我想留到特殊场合穿
-Manners never hurt anybody. -I was saving it for a special occasion.
很好看 对不对
Oh, yeah, it’s nice. Huh?
你穿卡其色很好看
You’re a vision in khaki.
我们将会是幸福的一家人
It’s gonna be a happy family.
-一家三口 -可不是吗
-Just the three of us. -We are, aren’t we?
-看看它 -它是我们的宝贝
-Wow. -He’s our boy, Ben.
好甜蜜
See, that’s sweet.
安蒂 好高兴你来找我 亲爱的 你看
Hey, Andie, it’s good to see you too, sweetie. Gotcha!
它还没受过便便训练
He’s not potty-trained yet.
-它真会尿 -糟糕
-Oh, wow. He’s a pisser! -Oh, God. No!
过来 小库尔
Come here, tinkle king.
小捣蛋
You tinkle-tinkles.
恭喜你们 格子家庭
Well, congratulations, little plaid family.
我们要去工作了
We’ve got work to do,
这礼拜到你家玩牌
but we’re on for poker at your house this week, huh?
男士之夜
Boys’ night!
很高兴见到你和库尔
It was nice meeting you and Krull.
再见 库尔 跟大家说再见
Bye. Say “bye”, Krully.
肥皂和水就可以洗掉了
A little soap and water’ll fix it.
过来
Come here.
-你爱它吗 -当然
-Do you love him? -Oh, I do.
你看库尔的项练 真的是亮晶晶
Look at Krull’s necklace. It’s got more ice than Liberace, don’t you?
只是像结了点霜
It’s just a little frosting.
-结霜 -结霜
-Frosting? -Frosting.
我们要大胆 新颖 新鲜
We were thinking bold, new, fresh.
-“冰霜女人心” -你说什么
-“Frost yourself”. -Excuse me?
广♥告♥的标语
The slogan for the campaign.
-又不是蛋糕 -我说的是钻石
-You frost a cake. -I’m talking diamonds.
它们就像霜一样 “你看她结霜了”
They’re frosting. As in, “Whoa, would you check out her frosting?”
“冰霜女人心” 你怎么想出来的
“Frost yourself”. How did you come up with it?
一个爱上我的女人告诉我的
From the woman who’s fallen for me.
可能会成功 既然有人爱上你了
It may work, but as for her falling in love with you,
-派对上再决定采不采用 -要是他能带女伴出现的话
-I’ll decide that at the party. -If you get her there.
想想看 “冰霜女人心”
Just think about it, “Ladies, frost yourself”.
“冰霜女人心”
“Frost yourself”.
我们可以在派对上宣布
Introduce it at the party.
当作主题 所有东西都结霜
It’ll be the theme! Everything frosted.
-马丁尼杯子 -吊灯
-Martini glasses. -Chandeliers.
-到处都是宝石 -女人
-Jewels everywhere. -The women.
-整个派对像一颗耀眼的钻石 -一切都结霜了
-The whole party a sparkling diamond. -All of it frosted.
-纽约市的女人 冰霜女人心 -冰你的头
-Women of New York, frost yourselves! -Hey, frost this!
我喜欢
Well, I like it.
我听到了
Yeah, yeah. I hear you.
你有17个留言
You have 17 new messages.
第一个留言 5点44分
Message 1 received at 5.44.
-亲爱的 你在哪里 -我不在家
-Hi, sweetie-pea. Where are you? -I’m not home.
第二个留言 5点47分
Message 2, 5:47.
我是安蒂 你应该不在家
It’s Andie. Guess you’re not home.
-第三个留言 5点48分 -你为什么不接电♥话♥
-Message 3, received 5:48. -Are you not answering your phone?
-第四个留言 5点49分 -今晚有第三场比赛
-Message 4, received 5:49. -Hey, buddy. Game 3 tonight.
“布兰迪”酒吧见 不要迟到
Blondie’s, don’t be late.
-哪位 -是我
-Who is it? -It’s me.
是我
It’s me!
-大惊喜 -你怎么会来
-Ow! -What a surprise!
-我一直在找你 -真的吗
-I tried to get hold of you. -Yeah?
-我做了一件疯狂的事 -真的吗
-I did something kind of wacky. -Yeah?
我用电脑把我们的照片合成看我们的小孩长什么样子
I composited our faces together to see what our kids would look like.
我们的家庭相簿
Our Family Album!
你不想看我们的小孩
You don’t want to see our children?
我们没有小孩
We don’t have… children.
我不是那个意思
You know what? I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that.
我想看 拜托让我看
Show me, show me. Please, show me.
-“我们没有小孩” -我以为你说的是库尔
-“We don’t have children”! -I thought you meant Krull. I just…
-可以看吗 -你不想看
-Can I see them? -You don’t want to.
我想看 拜托让我看
I do. Please, please show ’em to me. I really do want to see ’em.
真的吗
Really?
-真的 -好
-Yeah. -OK.
这是我们的婚礼
That’s our wedding.
我们第一个小孩 班杰明二世
And this is our first child, Benny Junior.

Yeah.
我们去夏威夷度假
There’s us vacationing in Hawaii.
我肩上是小安蒂 你肩上是班杰明二世
Little Andie’s on my shoulders and… Benjamin Junior on yours.
这是小安蒂 我们的孩子在瑞士唱山歌♥
There’s little Andie. There are the kids in Switzerland, yodel-odel-ing!
我们的孩子 很可爱
Our kids are really… attractive.
哪位
Yeah.
妈 我很好
Hey, Mom. I’m doing fine, yeah.
-她在 你等一下 找你的 -太好了
-Yeah, she is. One second. It’s for you. -Oh, great.
-葛兰达 -我妈为什么打电♥话♥给你
-Hi, Glenda. -Why is my mom calling you?
我给他看了
I just showed him.
他认为我们的孩子很可爱
Yeah. Well, he thinks our children will be very attractive.
不用了 你去忙吧
No! All right, you go back to cooking.
晚一点打给我 明天 葛兰达 我也爱你 再见
Call me later. Tomorrow, great. OK, Glenda. Love you, too. Bye.
-谢谢 -不用客气
-Thanks, honey. -Yeah.
你和我妈谈过话了
So, you and my mom, you talk, huh?
我打电♥话♥跟她要你小时候的照片
I called her to get some baby pics of you for our book.
我不知道你五岁还穿尿布
Hey, you never told me that you wore diapers till you were five.
-我得去… -糟糕
-I gotta go to the… -Uh-oh.
不好了
Oh, no. Come on.
它可能以为那是草地
Do you think maybe he thinks the felt is grass?
别这样
Oh, no, no! Man, come on!
小班班
Hey, Benny-Bear.
-今天晚上有事吗 -今晚
-Do you have plans tonight? -Tonight?
-我要给你另一个惊喜 -可是
-I have another surprise for you. -You know what?
-我今晚要工作 -真不巧
-Not a good night. I gotta work. -Oh, no.
今晚还有球赛呢 我甚至煮了蔬菜晚餐
I know, we got a Knicks game on, I had a broccoli casserole planned.
现在都得取消了 因为我要工作
That’s off too, ’cause I gotta work.
太可惜了 我买♥♥了今晚的票
That’s too bad, I had tickets for tonight.
-票 -很棒的票
-Tickets? -Great tickets!
前排座位 正中♥央♥ 连汗水都可以闻得到
Front row seats, right in the action. I mean, you can smell sweat!
我想…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!