Home 犯罪电影 亡命者(1932)

亡命者(1932)

0
亡命者(1932)

I’m sorry,
因为我喜欢这个地段…
because I like the location.
它离我♥干♥活的桥梁工地不远
It’s not far from the bridge I’m working on.
我也感到遗憾… 因为我喜欢把这个房♥间租给象你这样的绅士
I’d like to rent this room to a gentleman like yourself.
可是你对我一点儿也不了解
You don’t know anything about me.
我 我知道…你看起来和蔼可亲…
Oh, you look like you’d be friendly,
不是那种老死不相往来的人
not like a stranger around the house.
你愿意出多少钱呢?
How much would you be willing to pay?
不可能
It’s out of the question.
要是我只收二十美元
$20?
瞎胡闹…这个价钱就很容易租出去嘛
That’s silly. You can easily get your price.
我愿意以二十元出租… 给你
I’m willing to let it go for 20 to you.
嗯 这是一个非常好的房♥间
Well, it’s a mighty nice room.
你会喜欢的
You’ll like it.
Mmm.
艾伦·詹姆斯 1927年 检查员 日工资十二美元
土木工程学
哈罗 亲爱的…
Hello, honey.
哈罗
Hello.
每天晚上你光是读书…
Oh, all you do every night is study.
要是不读书 我就没进步…
I’ll never get anywhere if I don’t.
再说 这不符合事实
Anyway, that’s not so.
昨天晚上咱们还一起出去过
We were out last night.
我觉得你不再喜欢我了
I don’t think you like me anymore.
我当然喜欢你
Of course I do.
可是我们不能总是玩…
We can’t always be playing around.
再说 有什么必要总去玩呢?
Anyway, what’s that got to do with it?
我不知道
I don’t know,
可是 你和以往不一样…
but you don’t act like you used to.
现在你似乎已经嫌弃我了
Now I don’t seem good enough for you.
你在瞎猜疑
You’re imagining things.
不 我没有 你第一次上这儿来的时候不是这样的…
When you were first here, you weren’t this way.
你对我厌倦了…
You’ve grown tired of me.
– 当你说爱我时 我蠢透了 居然相信了你 – 我说过我爱你?
I was silly enough to believe you when you said you loved me.
玛丽 你想给我出难题
Marie, you know that’s not so.
我从来没有说过那样的话…
I never said that.
你只是想让我陷入困境
You’re just trying to put me in a spot.
你和我一样明白 那不是爱情
You know it wasn’t love just as well as I do.
这是你的感觉!
So that’s the way you feel, huh?
你甭想开我的玩笑 拍拍屁♥股♥想溜号♥!
Well, you can’t get away with it.
我说话是算数的
I know what I’m talking about.
有你伤心的日子!
Someday you’re going to be sorry.
艾伦·詹姆斯 1929年 副总监 日薪十四美元
请进
Come in.
这么说你真的想离开…
Well, so you really think you’re leaving.
我需要大点的地方…现在我出得起钱了
To a bigger place. I can afford it.
我认为你也是为了好和我分手
We won’t see each other anymore?
不…我们还是会经常见面的
No, I guess we’ll see each other sometime.
你不是真心的…
You don’t mean that.
听我说 玛丽 我感谢你为我做的一切
Marie, I appreciate all you’ve done for me,
可是我不能和你谈恋爱
but I couldn’t love you.
你引不起我这种兴趣…
I can’t change my feeling toward you
就像我改变不了眼睛颜色一样
any more than I can change my eye color.
我知道我说的很直白 但很坦率
I know I’m speaking bluntly, but frankly.
这是为了拯救我们两个的痛苦
It’s to save us both a lot of misery.
这是唯一的理由吗?
That’s your reason for leaving?
这是很充分的理由 不是吗?
It’s a good one, right?
不太充分
Not very.
当然罗 当一个人要摆脱女人的时候 他什么事都干得出来
When a fellow ditches a girl, he’ll do anything…
就怕让人把他送回带镣苦役队去 而他很可能原来是属于那的
Providing it doesn’t land him back on the chain gang, where he probably belongs.

Here.
这是你哥哥寄来的
It’s from your brother.
…我认为你应当知道警方仍在追捕你 当我想到你的被捕意味着要再关在带镣苦役队中
度过可怕的八年之久 我的血都要凉了…
玛丽
Marie…
你不会…
you… you wouldn’t…
我不会说的
I wouldn’t tell…
如果我有保护你的理由的话
If I had a reason to protect you.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我不去告发 假如你是我的丈夫
I wouldn’t tell… If you were my husband.
结婚证书 艾伦·詹姆斯和玛丽·爱德华 1929年
艾伦·詹姆斯先生 现场总监办公室 闲人莫入
这意味着大量的工作
Well… It means plenty of work.
我习以为常了
I’m used to that.
可是从另一方面说 整天工作而没有消遣
On the other hand, all work and no play…
为了挣钱嘛
Makes Jack.
可是你应该歇下来稍稍消遣一下…
Let’s knock off, have some recreation.
我妻子和我今晚在城♥堡♥夜♥总♥会♥举♥行♥小聚会 跟我们一起好吗?
My wife and I are giving a party tonight. Join us.
我非常愿意去
I’d like to.
好极了 请詹姆斯太太一起来
That includes Mrs. James.
我不敢肯定她能不能去 不过我可以问问她
Well… I don’t know. Um… I’m not sure that she can come, but I’ll ask her.
好 无论如何 我们恭候你们
Right. Anyway, we’ll expect you.
再见
See you later.
Mm-hmm.
这是干线公路桥的修正预算
Here’s the revised budget on the king’s highway bridge.
刚才你外出的时候 你妻子来过电♥话♥
By the way, your wife called.
留下话了吗?
Any message?
她说星期三以前她不会回家
She’ll be gone till Wednesday.
她和她的表兄到乡下去
She’s with her cousin.
知道了…
I see.
她还说 她的账上超支了大约六百美元
She also said her account was overdrawn about $600.
她该住手了…
She’s got to stop it!
上个月就发生过同样的情况
The same thing happened last month.
好吧
Well, all right.
开一张支票 你去吃午饭的时候存进银行
Make out a check for the amount. Deposit it in her bank.
晚上好 詹姆斯先生
Good night, Mr. James.
晚上好
Good night.
你好
Hello.
你好 玛丽在吗?
Hello yourself. Is Marie there?
真逗…那么 你猜她会在哪儿
That’s funny. Where do you think she is?
她和我约好…
She had a date with me.
她叫我等了个空
She’s giving me a stand-up.
我还是头一回让女人叫我白等呢
That’s the first dame that stood me up.
好吧 你告诉她萨米给她打过电♥话♥
You can tell her that Sammy called,
你告诉她可以上那儿去…
and you can tell her where she can go
小萨米向她致意
with little Sammy’s compli… compli…
你就这么跟她说
tell her that, will you?
听着 先生 别对她丈夫提起一个字 明白了吗?
Listen, listen, listen. Not a word to her husband, understand?
不跳舞吗?
Don’t you dance?
能不跳 就不跳
Not if I can get out of it.
就剩咱们俩了…
That makes two of us.
至少 我不喜欢在这么挤的地方跳舞
I don’t care for dancing in a crowd.
无论在什么地方我都不喜欢人挤人
I don’t like crowds.
你喜欢做什么事情?
What do you like to do?
造桥铺路
Oh, build Bridges, roads…
供人们想要摆脱烦恼时使用
For people to use when they want to get away from things.
听起来很有意思
That sounds interesting.
可是他们摆脱不掉
But they can’t get away.
谁也做不到
Nobody can.
你真奇怪
You’re a strange person.
我说什么别放在心上
Oh, don’t pay any attention to what I say.
你现在就想离开这 是吧?
You’d like to get away from here, wouldn’t you?
这个聚会惹你心烦
You don’t like this party.
刚才是心烦…这会儿可不
I like it better… Now.
原先我差一点准备溜回家…
Well, I was on the verge of sneaking home.
现在我倒拿不定主意是否要溜
I’m not so sure I want to now.
要是咱俩一起溜掉
We might make a getaway.
我想他们不致于会挂念我们
I don’t think they’d miss us.
怎么样?
How about it?

Come on.
Well, here we are.
多给我讲讲你的工作吧
Tell me some more about your work.
有意思极了
It sounds fascinating.
为什么要谈工作呢?
Why talk about work?
你不是对此感兴趣吗?
Well, that’s what interests you, isn’t it?
我对别的事情也感兴趣