Home 喜剧电影 杀手没有假期

杀手没有假期

0
杀手没有假期

I don’t know why.
而且这一切都是因为我
And that’s all because of me.
他因我而死
He’s dead because of me.
我一直想…
And I’m trying to…
我一直想忘记这件事 但我做不到
I’m trying to get me head around it, but I can’t.
我永远都会是杀了那个小男孩的凶手
I will always have killed that little boy.
这一点永远都不会变
That ain’t ever going away. Ever.
除非…
Unless…
也许我死了就能谢罪了
Maybe I go away.
想都别想
Don’t even think like that.
你看着很帅
You look good.
那又怎样呢
What’s it matter anyway?
所以你是做什么的 雷蒙德
So, what do you do, Raymond?
我为钱杀人
I shoot people for money.
什么样的人
What kinds of people?
神父 孩子 就是普通人
Priests. Children. You know, the usual.
干这一行赚得很多吗
Is there a lot of money to be made in that line of business?
杀神父赚得多 杀小孩没钱
There is in priests. There isn’t in children.
你是做什么的 克洛伊
So what is it you do, Chloe?
我向比利时电影摄制组兜售可♥卡♥因♥
I sell cocaine and heroin to Belgian film crews.
是吗
Do you?
我看着像吗
Do I look like I do?
其实挺像的
You do, actually.
我看上去像会杀人吗
Do I look like I shoot people?
不像
No.
你应该只杀小孩吧
Just children.
我今天看见你们的侏儒了
I saw your midget today.
那混♥蛋♥没和我打招呼
Little prick didn’t even say hello.
他吸了很多氯♥胺♥酮♥[K粉]Well, he’s on a lot of ketamine.
那是什么
What’s that?
马用麻醉剂
Horse tranquilizer.
马用麻醉剂
A horse tranquilizer?
-他从哪弄到的 -我卖♥♥给他的
– Where’d he get that? – I sold it to him.
你怎么能把马用麻醉剂卖♥♥给侏儒
You can’t sell horse tranquilizers to a midget!
我觉得这部电影会很成功
This movie, I think it’s gonna be a very good one.
目前为止 没有一部经典电影是在布鲁日拍的
There’s never been a classic movie made in Bruges until now.
当然了 这就是个破地方
Of course there hasn’t, it’s a shithole.
布鲁日是我的故乡 雷
Bruges is my hometown, Ray.
好吧 但这里依旧是个破地方
Well, it’s still a shithole.
这里不是个破地方
It’s not a shithole.
什么 就连侏儒都得嗑药才能忍♥受这里
What? Even midgets have to take drugs to stick it.
好吧
Okay.
你侮辱了我的故乡
So, you’ve insulted my hometown.
你做得很不错 雷蒙德
You’re doing very well, Raymond.
不如再和我说一些关于比利时的笑话吧
Why don’t you tell me some Belgian jokes while you’re at it?
我不知道关于比利时的笑话
I don’t know any Belgian jokes.
就算知道 我感觉也不应该…
And if I did, I think I’d have the good sense not to…
等等 最近比利时
Hey, hang on. Is Belgium where there were all
是不是有很多虐童谋杀犯
those child abuse murders lately?
那我确实知道一个关于比利时的笑话
Then I do know a Belgian joke.
比利时以什么闻名
What’s Belgium famous for?
巧克力和虐童
Chocolates and child abuse.
他们发明巧克力只是为了诱拐孩子
And they only invented the chocolates to get to the kids.
怎么了
What?
被虐杀的女孩之一是我的朋友
One of the girls they murdered was a friend of mine.
我很抱歉 克洛伊
I’m sorry, Chloe.
被虐杀的女孩中没有我的朋友
One of the girls they murdered wasn’t a friend of mine.
我只是想让你内疚而已
I just wanted to make you feel bad.
还挺有效的
And it worked. Quite well.
真♥他♥妈♥不可理喻
Fucking unbelievable.
怎么不可理喻了
What’s fucking unbelievable?
你在和我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
他停顿了 尽管他应该直接把那个贱♥人♥打一顿
He pauses, even though he should just hit the cunt.
然后 他重复道
And he repeats.
没错 我在和你说话 怎么不可理喻了
Yes, I am talking to you. What’s fucking unbelievable?
我告诉你什么叫不可理喻 好吗
Well, I’ll tell you what’s fucking unbelievable, shall I?
直接把烟吐在
Blowing cigarette smoke
我和我女友脸上
straight into myself and my girlfriend’s face.
这就叫不可理喻
That’s fucking unbelievable!
这里是吸烟区
This is the smoking section.
我不管这里是不是吸烟区
I don’t care if it’s the smoking section.
好吗 她冲着我的脸吐烟
All right? She directed it right in my face, man.
我可不希望因为你们的无知而早逝
I don’t wanna die just because of your fucking arrogance.
越南人以前不是也这么说的吗
Isn’t that what the Vietnamese used to say?
越南人 你在说什么 越南人
Vietnamese? What are you talking about, the Vietnamese?
这个例子根本就讲不通
That statement makes no fucking sense at all.
当然讲得通 越南人
Yes it does. The Vietnamese!
就算你重复很多遍
Well, saying it over and over
也不代表你举的例子能讲得通
ain’t gonna make any more sense out of it.
越南人与我和我女友
How does the Vietnamese have any relevance whatsoever
要吸你朋友的二手烟
to myself and my girlfriend having to breathe
有什么关系
your friend’s cigarette smoke?
告诉我…
Tell me how saying…
这是为约翰·列侬打的 该死的美♥国♥佬♥
That’s for John Lennon, you Yankee fucking cunt!
还敢用酒瓶打人 你省省吧
A bottle? No, don’t bother.
我们得走了
We’re leaving.
我不打女人
I don’t hit women!
我永远都不会打女人 克洛伊
I would never hit a woman, Chloe!
我打了一个想用酒瓶打我的女人
I’d hit a woman who was trying to hit me with a bottle!
这不一样 这是自卫 不是吗
That’s different. That’s self-defense, isn’t it?
或者是会空手道的女人
Or a woman who could do karate.
我平常绝不打女人 克洛伊 别这么想
I’d never hit a woman generally, Chloe. Don’t think that.
天哪 你真美
God, you’re pretty.
我得打个电♥话♥
I have to make a call.
别啊
Oh, no.
你要离开我了 对吗
You’ve gone off me, now, haven’t you?
就因为我打了那头母牛
Just because I hit that fucking cow.
-喂 -你们昨天去哪了
– Hello? – Where the fuck were you yesterday?
出去吃晚饭了 哈利
We just popped out for some dinner, Harry.
就出去了半小时
We only popped out for half an hour.
是吗 你们吃了什么
Yeah? What’d you have?
-晚饭吗 -是的
– For dinner? – Yeah.
在必胜客吃披萨
Pizza, at Pizza Hut.
好吃吗
Was it nice?
还可以 我也不清楚 不就是必胜客吗
Yeah, it was all right. I don’t know. It was Pizza Hut.
和英国一样
The same as in England.
这就是全球化 不是吗
Well, that’s globalization, isn’t it?
雷和你在一起吗
Is Ray there with you?
他在上厕所
He’s in the toilet.
-他听得见吗 -听不见
– Can he hear? – No.
他在干什么
What’s he doing?
-什么意思 -他在上小号♥还是大号♥
– What do you mean? – Is he doing a wee or a poo?
我不知道 哈利 门关着
I don’t know, Harry, the door’s closed.
让他出去转上半小时
Send him out on an errand for half an hour,
但别让他起疑心
but don’t make it sound suspicious.
雷 你不如去酒吧坐上半小时吧
Ray? Why don’t you go out down to the pub for half an hour?
没错 我知道我说过你不能去
Yeah, yeah, I know I said you couldn’t,
不过人生得意须尽欢嘛
but might as well enjoy ourselves, eh?
不 我不知道附近能不能打保龄球
No, I don’t know if they’ve got bowling anywhere.
你可以看看
Could have a look.
好 再见
Yeah, see you.
好了 他走了
Yeah. He’s gone.
你怎么和他说的
What’d you say to him?
我说 “你不如去喝一杯吧
I said, “Why don’t you go have a drink,
反正你也快被闷死了”
you say you’ve been cooped up?”
-他怎么说 -他答应了
– What did he say? – Said, yeah, he would.
他可能还会去看看
And he might go have a look to see
附近有没有保龄球馆
if there’s a bowling alley around.
他刚刚在上小号♥吗
Was he just having a wee?
是的吧 我觉得是 应该是的
Yeah, I think so. I assume so.
你确定他没起疑心
Sure he didn’t mind?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Previous article 高材生
Next article 教父2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。