你呢
Are you?
你什么时候回英国
When are you going back to England?
我大概几小时之后回去
I’ll head back in a couple of hours or something.
哈利不会因为你放我走而生气吧 他会吗
Harry’s not gonna be mad at you, is he? For letting me go?
我来应付哈利
I’ll sort out Harry.
告诉他
Just tell him
反正我可能也会在两周后自杀
I’ll have probably killed meself in a fortnight, anyway.
你不会的 对吗 雷
You won’t, will you, Ray?
哈利 我是肯
Harry? It’s Ken.
听听这声音
Listen to this noise.
你知道那是什么声音吗
Do you know what that is?
我知道你能听出这是火车 你知道是什么火车吗
Yeah, I know you know it’s a train. Do you know what train?
是雷刚刚搭上的火车
Well, it’s a train that Ray just got on,
他还活得好好的
and he’s alive and he’s well,
他不知道自己会去哪 我也不知道
and he doesn’t know where he’s going and neither do I.
如果你要下狠手 那就来吧
So if you need to do your worst, do your worst.
你有旅馆的地址 我会在那等你
You’ve got the address of the hotel. I’ll be here waiting.
因为我现在真的喜欢上布鲁日了
Because I’ve got to quite like Bruges, now.
这里真像个童话
It’s like a fucking fairytale or something.
哈利
Harry.
哈利
Harry!
怎么了
What?
那他妈只是个没有生命的东西
It’s an inanimate fucking object.
你♥他♥妈♥才是个没有生命的东西
You’re an inanimate fucking object!
你们要好好听妈妈和今本小姐的话 好吗
Now, you lot be good for your mummy and Imamoto, okay?
因为爸爸要离开几天
‘Cause Daddy’s got to go away for a few days.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去布鲁日
I’ve got to go to Bruges.
布鲁日 那地方在哪儿
Bruges? Where’s that?
在比利时
It’s in Belgium.
为什么非得去比利时
Why would anybody have to go to Belgium?
因为我要解决一些事情
‘Cause I’ve got to sort something out.
和刚才的电♥话♥有关吗
Is it something to do with the phone?
和肯有关
It’s something to do with Ken.
事关荣誉
It’s a matter of honor.
那会很危险 不是吗
Well, it ain’t gonna be dangerous, is it?
如果事关荣誉 当然会很危险
0f course it’s gonna be dangerous if it’s a matter of fucking honor!
你会带人一起去吗
You are bringing the fellas with you?
告诉我你会带人一起去
Tell me you’re bringing the fellas with you.
哈利
Harry.
我很抱歉骂你是没有生命的东西
I’m sorry for calling you an inanimate object.
我当时太生气了
I was upset.
-你是爱尔兰人 -是的
– You’re Irish? – Yes.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
德瑞克·帕鲁尔
Derek Perlurrl.
你打了加拿大人
You hit the Canadian.
你打了加拿大人
You hit the Canadian.
我”达”了加拿大人
I “heet” the Canadian?
我不懂你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
就是他 就是那个混♥蛋♥
That’s him! That’s the motherfucker.
你打了加拿大人 对吗
You hit the Canadian, yeah?
加拿大人 该死
Canadian? Shit.
-我们会把你带回布鲁日 -太棒了
– We’re taking you back to Bruges. – Brilliant.
你好啊[瞧你这眼睛]Aye aye.
挑一把吧 沃特斯先生
Take your pick, Mr. Waters.
乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥
An Uzi?
我又不是来自洛杉矶中南部的人
I’m not from South Central Los fucking Angeles.
我来这里不是为了
I didn’t come here to shoot
开车扫射20个十岁的黑人孩子
20 black 10-year-olds in a fucking drive-by.
我想要一把普通的枪 来杀普通人
I want a normal gun for a normal person.
我知道他不会下手
I knew he wouldn’t kill the guy.
我能从他的眼睛里看出来
I could see it in his eyes
当我和他谈到那些幽处的时候
when I was telling him about the alcoves.
-谈到什么 -幽处
– About the what? – The alcoves.
科宁根阿斯特丽德公园的幽处
The alcoves in the Koningin Astrid Park.
我还有一些达姆弹
Oh, I also have some dumdums.
一种不具备贯穿力
但是具有极高浅层杀伤力的
“扩张型”子弹
你们会这么说吗 “达姆弹”
You use this word, “dumdums”?
会让头爆掉的子弹
The bullets that make the head explode?
达姆弹 没错
Dumdums, yeah.
你想要点达姆弹吗
Would you like some of these dumdums?
我知道我不该拿
I know I shouldn’t,
但我还是要拿
but I will.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
他在和我说话吗
Is he talking to me?
不 埃里克是和你一伙的 沃特斯先生
No, Eirik’s on your side, Mr. Waters.
你那位年轻的朋友昨晚把他打瞎了
Your young friend blinded him last night.
雷干的吗
Ray did?
我本来想抢劫他 接着他夺走了我的枪
I was trying to rob him and he took my gun from me.
那把枪里装满了空包弹
And the gun was full of blanks,
他朝着我的眼睛来了一枪
and he shot the blank into my eye.
现在 医生说我这只眼睛永远看不到了
And now, I cannot see from this eye ever again, the doctors say.
说实话 听上去这完全是你的错
Well, to be honest, it sounds like it was all your fault.
-什么 -基本上
– What? – I mean, basically,
如果你要抢劫一个人
if you’re robbing a man
而你的枪里只装了空包弹
and you’re only carrying blanks,
你还让自己的枪被抢走了
and you allow your gun to be taken off you,
你还让自己的眼睛吃了一发空包弹
and you allow yourself to be shot in the eye with a blank,
我想那个人一定离你很近
for which I assume the person has to get quite close to you, then,
没错 这一切都怪你自己是个娘炮
yeah, really, it’s all your fault for being such a poof.
你还是别发牢骚了 高兴点吧
So why don’t you stop whingeing and cheer the fuck up?
埃里克 不要冲动
Eirik, I really wouldn’t respond.
我以为你想让他死
I thought you wanted the guy dead?
我是想让他死 我想把他千刀万剐
I do want the guy dead. I want him fucking crucified.
但这并不会改变
But it don’t change the fact that
他把你变成瞎子的事实
he stitched you up like a blind, little gay boy.
是吧
Does it?
谢谢你的枪 尤里
Thanks for the gun, Yuri.
说吧
Well?
那孩子有自杀倾向 哈利
The boy is suicidal, Harry.
他就是一具行尸走肉
He’s a walking dead man.
不断地说着地狱和炼狱…
Keeps going on about Hell and purgatory…
昨天给你打电♥话♥时 我有没有问你
When I phoned you yesterday, did I ask you,
“肯 能不能帮我个忙
“Ken, will you do me a favor
帮雷做做心理疏导”
and become Ray’s psychiatrist, please?”
我没问 我想我问你的是
No. What I think I asked you was,
“你能帮我爆了他的头吗”
“Could you go blow his fucking head off for me?”
“他有自杀倾向”
“He’s suicidal”?
我有自杀倾向 你也有 谁他妈不想自杀
I’m suicidal. You’re suicidal. Everybody’s fucking suicidal!
但不过都是说说而已
We don’t all keep going on about it!
他自杀了吗
Has he killed himself yet?
没有 所以他没有自杀倾向 不是吗
No. So he’s not fucking suicidal, is he?
他今早把上膛的枪顶在脑门上 我阻止了他
He put a loaded gun to his head this morning. I stopped him.
他 什么 这下更离谱了
He… What? This gets fucking worse!
我们当时在公园…
We were down in the park…
让我理一下思路
Let me get this right.
你们还去公园了
You were down in the park?
这又有什么关系
What’s that got to do with fucking anything?
让我理一下思路 你不仅没杀他
Let me get this right. Not only have you refused to kill the boy,
你还阻止他自杀
you’ve even stopped the boy from killing himself,
这本来可以解决我的问题
which would have solved my problem,
也可以解决你的问题
which would have solved your problem,
似乎也可以解决他的问题
which sounds like it would’ve solved the boy’s problem.
这样不会解决他的问题
It wouldn’t have solved his problem.
肯 如果我杀了一个孩子 无论是否故意
Ken, if I had killed a little kid, accidentally or otherwise,
我连想都不会想
I wouldn’t have thought twice.
我会当场自杀 当场自杀
I’d have killed myself on the fucking spot. On the fucking spot.
我会把枪塞进嘴里 当场自杀
I’d have stuck the gun in me mouth on the fucking spot!
那是你 哈利
That’s you, Harry.
他还有能力去改变
The boy has the capacity to change.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章高材生
下一篇文章教父2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!