还有所有的黑人侏儒和白人侏儒
And all the black midgets and all the white midgets,
其实还挺精彩的
which would actually be really good.
我当时嗑嗨了
That’s just cocaine.
他甚至不希望越南人站在他这边
He didn’t even want the Vietnamese on his side!
我当时嗑嗨了
That’s just cocaine.
我们今晚会在尖顶建筑附近拍摄
Listen, we’re filming down by the pointy building tonight.
这次可能还不错
It might actually be good for once.
你们应该来看看
You guys should come along.
我们今晚还是想安静地待着 吉米
We-I think we’re just gonna have a quiet one tonight, Jimmy.
原来是这样
That’s how it is!
我下辈子再这样吧
In another life.
他们是好人 不是吗
They’re great, aren’t they?
不会吧 不会吧
You didn’t. You didn’t!
沃特斯先生 沃特斯先生
Mr. Waters? Mr. Waters?
-谁 -我是埃里克
– Who’s that? – It’s Eirik.
-瞎眼的小伙子 -是的
– The blind boy? – Yeah.
没错
Yes.
你想干什么
What do you fucking want?
你找的那个人
The guy you’re looking for,
那个叫雷的人 他就在楼下的酒吧里
the guy Ray, he’s downstairs at the bar.
对不起 肯
I’m sorry, Ken.
但你不能在杀了孩子之后 还指望着逃之夭夭
But you can’t kill a kid and expect to get away with it.
你不能
You just can’t.
-在哪里 -出去后往左走
– Where? – To the left when you come out.
左边的酒吧
The bar to the left.

Ken!
肯 肯
Ken! Ken!
哈利来了
Harry’s here.
什么
What?
拿上
Take
我的枪
my gun.

Ken?
我的枪呢
Where’s my gun?
我的枪在哪里
Where’s my gun?
我想我快死了
I’m gonna die now, I think.

Oh, Ken!
天哪
Jesus!
布雷克利先生说你已经走了
Mr. Blakely said you had left.
我现在就要房♥间的钥匙
I need the key to the room right now.
快 就现在
Quickly, now!
你现在得立刻回家
And you gotta go home right now.
这里非常危险
It’s very, very dangerous here.
-好吗 立刻回家 -好的
– All right? Go home! Right now! – Okay.
肯的旅馆
我的遗嘱和遗产
我不会让你上去 马上把枪放下
No, I won’t let you up there! Put that gun away, right now!
女士 请不要挡我的路
Lady, get out of my fucking way, please.
不 我不会让开
No, I won’t. I won’t get out of your way.
你得从我身上跨过去
You’ll have to go through me.
我当然不会从你身上跨过去
Well, obviously, I’m not gonna through you,
你还怀着孩子 对吗
am I, with a baby and that?
我是好人
I’m a nice person.
但能不能请你不要挡路
But could you just get out of the fucking way, please?
玛丽
Marie!
让他上来 没关系
Just let him come up, it’s okay.
哈利 发誓等她离开旅馆之后再开枪
Harry, swear not to start shooting until she’s left the hotel.
我发誓等她离开旅店之后
I swear not to start shooting
再开枪 我郑重发誓
till she’s left the hotel. I totally swear.
我哪儿都不去
Well, I’m not going anywhere.
这是我的旅馆
This is my hotel.
所以你给我滚远点
So you can fuck off!
-我猜你在上面拿到枪了吧 -是的
– I suppose you’ve got a gun up there? – Yeah.
那我们怎么办 总不能在这站一个晚上
Then what are we gonna do? We can’t stand here all night.
你们为什么不把枪放下 然后回家
Why don’t you both put your guns down and go home?
别犯傻了 这是枪战
Don’t be stupid. This is the shootout.
-哈利 我有办法了 -什么办法
– Harry, I’ve got an idea. – What?
我的房♥间正对着运河 对吗
My room faces onto the canal, right?
我会回到房♥间 跳进河里
I’m gonna go back to me room, jump into the canal,
看看能不能游到对岸逃走
see if I can swim to the other side and escape.
-好吧 -如果你走出去 绕过拐角
– Right. – If you go outside and round the corner,
你可以试着在那里朝我开枪 杀了我
you can shoot at me from there and try and get me.
这样我们就不会把这位女士
That way, we leave this lady and her baby
和她的孩子牵扯进来
out of the whole, entire thing.
你保证会跳进河里吗
Do you completely promise to jump into the canal?
我可不想跑出去 十分钟后再回来
I don’t want to run out there, come back in 10 minutes
然后发现你♥他♥妈♥躲在衣柜里
and find you fucking hiding in a cupboard.
我保证 哈利
I completely promise, Harry.
我不会再赌上另一个孩子的生命了 对吗
I’m not gonna risk having another little kid die, am I?
等等 我出去之后 朝哪边走 左还是右
So, hang on, I go outside, then I go which way, right or left?
朝右边走啊 这还用问吗
You go right, don’t you?
从门口就看得到 这么大一条运河
You can see it from the doorway! It’s a big fucking canal!
行吧 天哪 我才刚到这里 不是吗
All right. Jesus! I’ve only just got here, haven’t I?
好 数到一二三再走 可以吗
Okay. On a count of one, two, three, go. Okay?

Okay.
什么 谁来数
What? Who says it?
你来数
Oh, you say it.
你们俩疯了
You guys are crazy.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
– Are you ready? – Ready.
-预备 -预备
– Set? – Set.
一 二 三 走
One, two, three, go!
继续开
Keep driving!
不可能 你离得太远了
No way. You’re way too far away.
那个小男孩
The little boy.
没错 雷
That’s right, Ray.
那个小男孩
The little boy.
我知道了
I see.
不 哈利
No, Harry.
他不是…
He’s not…
你得坚守原则
You’ve got to stick to your principles.
在伦敦有一棵圣诞树
There’s a Christmas tree somewhere in London
下面放着很多礼物 却再也不会有人去打开
with a bunch of presents underneath it that’ll never be opened.
我想 如果我活了下来 我会去他家里
And I thought, if I survive all this, I’ll go to that house,
向他的母亲道歉
Apologize to the mother there,
然后接受她的任何惩罚
and accept whatever punishment she chose for me.
坐牢 死亡 都无所谓了
Prison, death, it didn’t matter.
因为无论是坐牢还是死亡
Because at least in prison and at least in death, you know,
我都不会在布鲁日
I wouldn’t be in fucking Bruges.
但是 突然间 我意识到
But then, like a flash, it came to me, and I realized,
该死 也许这就是地狱
Fuck, man, maybe that’s what Hell is.
永远被困在布鲁日
The entire rest of eternity spent in fucking Bruges.
我真的希望自己不会死
And I really, really hoped I wouldn’t die.
我真的希望自己不会死
I really, really hoped I wouldn’t die.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!