各中队 清点武器
You’re outta time!
没时间了
Disable it now!
要让它瘫痪
I’m in range. Locking on.
进入射程 锁定中
I’ve got tone.
可以了
Eagle One,fox two!
老鹰一号 狐狸二号
That is a negative impact.
没有命中要害
That is an NI. Negative impact.
未命中要害
I’m out of missiles.
飞弹用完了
Eagle Two!
老鹰二号
I’m on it.
准备发射
Jesus!
我的天
Sir,all missiles have been fired.
飞弹全部用完了
Outta time! Get your ass outta there!
快撤退
We’re not done yet!
任务没完成
Get as far away as you can!
走远一点
Doesn’t anyone have any missiles left?
一枚都没剩下?
Sorry I’m late,Mr. President!
抱歉 我来晚了
I got hung up back there!
我被阻延了
Pilot,you armed?
你装备齐全?
Armed and ready,sir! I’m packing!
没事 我武装齐全
Who is that guy?
他是谁?
Put him on speaker.
听他说什么
Pilot,identify yourself.
请飞行员表明身份
It’s me! Russell Casse,sir.
是我 罗素·凯斯
I told you I wouldn’t let you down!
我说过会好好表现
Just keep those guys off me for a few more seconds,will you?
只要再替我掩护几秒钟
OK. Echo Niner, Echo Seven,
好 回音九号 七号
take flanking positions. Look after this guy,OK?
去掩护他
All right,boys. Let’s give Mr. Casse some cover!
在他的两侧掩护
Gentlemen! Let’s plow the road!
对 就是这样
We’ll draw them off and it’s all yours!
挡路者死 就交给你了
Look out! Coming through!
小心 我来了
I’ve got tone.
锁定了
目标锁定
Eagle Twenty. Fox two.
老鹰二十 狐狸二号
故障 发射失败
Eagle Twenty. Fox two.
老鹰二十 狐狸二号
It’s jammed.
卡住了
It won’t fire.
不能发射
Dammit!
妈的
Do me a favour.
帮个忙
Tell my children I love them very much.
跟我孩子们说我很爱他们
All right,you alien assholes!
好 你们这些外星鬼
In the words of my generation,up yours!
用我这一代的话说 去你妈的
Dad! What’s he doing?
老爸 他在做什么?
Come on,baby,come on!
来吧 来吧
Good luck,buddy.
好运 老兄
Hello,boys!
好啊 各位
I’m back!
我回来了
He did it!
他成功了
The son of a bitch did it!
他办到了
All right!
太好了
What your father did was very brave.
你父亲很勇敢
You should be proud of him.
你们该感到骄傲
I am.
我是很骄傲
We know how to take them out,General.
知道要害所在了
Spread the word.
把话传下去
Get on the wire to every squadron around the world.
传到世界每个盟国的空军
Tell them how to bring those sons of bitches down.
告诉他们怎么对付敌人
What do you think?
有何高见?
Checkmate.
将军
Well,it’s funny. I always thought things like these would kill me.
我本以为我会死于肺癌
Thank you.
谢谢
It’s been a pleasure.
幸会了
Steve,you too.
我也是
Only one thing left to do.
只剩一件事
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Yes,sir.
动手吧
输入海盗旗
输入完成
Hey,all right! Look at us.
看看我们
Take a look at the earthlings. Goodbye!
跟我们说再见
You’all take care. Nothing but love for you!
保重 对你们只有爱
Do you think they know what’s about to happen?
他们会不会猜到后果
Not a chance in hell.
不可能
Good night!
晚安
Peace!
和平
We’re loose.
松开了
Can you get us outta here in 30 seconds?
30秒内能带我们离开这吗
I’m not heard no fat lady!
没人唱歌啊
Forget the fat lady. Drive us outta here!
别提唱歌的事 快点离开
They’re chasing us.
他们追来了
Oh,really? You think?
还用你说
Oh,that was a hit.
中弹了
We’re not hit! Stop side seat driving!
没有中弹 别紧张
Left! Left!
往左 往左
Tunnel! Tunnel!
出口 出口
Exit! Exit! left!
出口在左边
Where the hell do you think I’m going?
还用说吗
They’re closing up on us.
他们要把我们封死在里面了
Shut up!
住嘴
Go faster,must go faster. Go,go,go!
快 跑快点
Elvis has left the building!
猫王演出到此为止
Thank you very much.
谢谢各位
I love you,man.
我爱你
They’re going down all over the world,Tom.
世界各地都一样
We got them beat.
我们赢了
How about our two delivery boys? Any word from them?
两个病毒传播员呢? 有消息吗
We lost contact with Captain Hiller and Levinson nearly 20 minutes ago.
跟上尉他们失去联络快二十分钟了
Hold it!
等一下
Hold on,sir. I’ve got something on radar.
等一下 雷达上有东西
Sorry,sir.
对不起 长官
Good job.
干得好
Thank you.
谢谢
Well done,Captain. Yes,sir. Thank you,sir.
干得好 上尉 谢谢
David…
大卫
Not bad.
不错嘛
Thank you,Mr. President.
谢谢 总统先生
Not too bad at all.
真的不错
Oh,so this is healthy?
这样健康吗?
Oh,I could get used to it.
习惯了就好
Happy Fourth of July,Daddy.
爸爸 独立日快乐
Same to you,Munchkin.
你也是
Didn’t I promise you fireworks?
我说今天有烟花吧
Yeah.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章盗梦空间
下一篇文章勇敢的心
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!