Home 奇幻电影 夜访吸血鬼

夜访吸血鬼

0
夜访吸血鬼

I always have been.
那正是你时代的特色
That is the very spirit of your age.
是本质
The heart of it.
你的坠落
Your fall…from grace…
是世纪的坠落
…has been the fall of a century.
但歌♥剧院的吸血鬼呢?
But the vampires in the theater?
颓废
Decadent…
无用
…useless.
他们无法反映任何事
They can’t reflect anything.
但…
But…
你可以
…you do.
你反映…
You reflect…
破碎的心
…its broken heart.
一个吸血鬼…
A vampire…
拥有人性的灵魂
…with a human soul.
拥有凡人热情的吸血鬼
An immortal with a mortal’s passion.
你…
You…are…
很美 我的朋友
…beautiful, my friend.
勒士达在变造你时一定赞叹过
Lestat must have wept when he made you.
勒士达 你知道他?
You knew Lestat?
知道
Yes.
我知道他
I knew him.
但不会为他的消逝哀悼
Knew him well enough not to mourn his passing.
我终于感到一股祥和
I felt a kind of peace at last.
我找到比勒士达更好的良师
I had found the teacher which Lestat could never, I knew now, have been.
阿蒙不会对我保留
I knew knowledge would never be withheld by Armand.
他会把知识都传给我
It would pass through him as through a pane of glass.
梅德琳
Madeleine…
路易很害羞
…Louis is shy.
喝吧
Drink.
快喝 路易
Do it.
因为我不能.我没这力量
Because I cannot do it.I haven’t the strength.
你看过勒士达怎么做.你不明白后果
– You saw to that when you made me.- You don’t know what you ask!
我知道
I have.
你已找到你的新伙伴.你要帮忙造我的同伴
You have found your new companion!You will make me mine!
你对我们有何观感?
How do we seem to you?
你认为我们很美吗?
Do you find us beautiful?
很神奇吗?
Magical?
苍白肌肤 邪恶眼神?你知道你将要变成这模样?
Our white skin, our fierce eyes?Do you know the thing you will become?
你的善良最邪恶
Your evil is that you cannot be evil!
我不用再容忍♥
And I shall suffer for it no longer!
别逼我 我不能
Don’t make me do this! I cannot!
你造过我
Yet, you did it to me.
从我母亲手中夺走我 像童话中的两个怪物
Snatching me from my mother’s hands,like two monsters in a fairy tale.
而现在你却哭了
And now you weep!
你还没哭够!
You haven’t tears enough for what you did!
你把她造给我 路易
You give her to me, Louis!
在离开我前 把她造给我
Do this before you leave me!
天!
Oh, God!
我仍爱你
I love you still!
这就是痛苦
That’s the torment of it!
谁爱我?吾爱
Who’d care for me, my love…
我的黑暗天使离开后谁来爱我
…my dark angel when you are gone?
你觉得她像什么 梅德琳
What do you think she is, Madeleine?
一个娃娃?
A doll?
一个不会死的小女孩
A child who cannot die.
这死去的小女孩是谁?
And the child who did die?
我女儿
My daughter.
她怎么了?
What’s happening to her?
她要死了
She’s dying.
你也经历过
It happened to you too…
只是你太小不记得
…only you were too young to remember.
但她若死
But if she dies…
只是凡人的死
It’s only mortal death.
别逼我重蹈覆彻 吾爱
Bear me no ill will, my love.
我们现在扯平
We are now even.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
在房♥间死去的不是那女人
What died in that room was not that woman.
所死去的…
What has died is the…
是我身为凡人的…
…last breath in me…
最后一丝人性
…that was human.
是 父亲
Yes, Father.
至少我们扯平了
At last we are even.
正义的时刻 小女孩
It’s time for justice, little one.
找阿蒙来.他不会容许这的
Get me Armand.He wouldn’t stand for this.
她们俩人要死
Death for the others.
你呢
For you…
终身关在棺木里
…eternity in a box.
封入地窖的石糟内
Walled in a dungeon.
随你怎么喊叫
Your only company will be your screams.
可能会延续几世纪
Perhaps it will take centuries.
带他们走
Take them!
祝你有美梦
Pleasant dreams.
不!不!
No! No!
救命!
Help!
快醒来!
Wake up!
克劳蒂亚呢
Where’s Claudia?
我救不了她
Claudia. I cannot help her.
克劳蒂亚人呢?我救不了她
– Where’s Claudia?- I can’t save her!
我若救她就救不了你
I will only risk losing you!
来 路易!
Don’t!
别在这
Come, Louis.
吸血鬼也会哭?
So a vampire can cry?
一次…
Once…
或两次 在一生中
…maybe twice, in eternity.
只有报仇才能抑止我的泪水
And maybe it was to quench tears forever that I took revenge.
制止他 失火了
Stop him! It’s burning!
快抓他!制止他
Get him! Stop him!
你根本没警告他们
You didn’t even warn them, did you?
没有
No.
你知道我会报仇
And you knew what I would do.
我知道
I knew.
我不是救了你吗?
I rescued you, didn’t I?
那恐怖的日出一到
From the terrible dawn.
你是他们的头领 他们信任你
You were their leader.They trusted you.
不 你让我看清他们的弱点
You made me see their failings, Louis.
他们的命运
They were…
毁在他们颓废的时光里
…doomed, stuck in their decadent time.
他们忘了所学的第一课
They had forgotten the first lesson…
我们必须要有力量
…that we must be powerful…
要美丽
…beautiful…
而且无悔
…and without regret.
你可以教我这一课
You can teach me this?
教我不要有所遗憾
To be without regret?
我们会成为多完美的一对
Then what a pair we could make.
但若这是我最不想学的呢?
But what if it’s a lesson I don’t care to learn?
什么?
What?
若我只想受苦呢?
What if all I have is my suffering?
我的遗憾?
My regret?
你不想遗忘吗?
Don’t you want to lose it?
你也可以?
So you can have that too?
我哀悼她的心
The heart that mourns her…
你将之燃为灰烬
…whom you burnt to a cinder?
我发誓我没有
I swear I didn’t…
但我知道你有
But I know you did.
我知道
I know…
你不会对任何事遗憾
…you…regret nothing.
你没有感觉
You feel…nothing.
若我只需要学这
If that’s all I have left to learn…
我自己可以学
…I can do that on my own.
没你我会死

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Previous article 蠢蛋搞怪秀3D
Next article 美国情人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。