And how long since you’ve been to the slave quarter?
到处都是死亡
Everywhere there is death.
你还是我们的主人吗?
Are you still our master at all?
下去吧 伊薇
That will be all, Yvette.
我不走 除非你听我说
I will not go unless you listen to me.
你必须把你朋友送走
You must send away this friend of yours.
奴隶们都怕他
The slaves are all frightened of him…
也怕你
…and they are frightened of you.
我也怕我自己
I’m frightened of myself.
听我说
Hear me now!
这地方受诅咒
This place is cursed!
遭天谴
Damned!
你们的主人是恶魔
And, yes, your master is the devil!
能走快走 你们自♥由♥了
Get out while you can! You’re all free!
听见没有?
Do you hear me?!
跑啊!
Run!
快跑啊!
Run!
自谋生路去
Save yourselves!
太好了 太好了
Perfect! Perfect!
烧掉这里 把一切都烧光
Just burn the place!Burn everything we own!
让我们像牛般住在田里
Have us living in a field, like cattle!
你以为能拥有一切
You thought you could have it all.
闭嘴 路易
Shut up, Louis!
过来
Come on!
我们在哪?
Where are we?
你认为呢?我的白♥痴♥朋友
Where do you think, my idiot friend?
我们在舒适肮脏的墓园里
We’re in a nice, filthy cemetery.
你高兴了吧?
Are you happy?
是不是住得舒服多了?
Is this fitting? Proper enough?
我们属于地狱的
We belong in hell.
要是地狱不存在呢?
What if there is no hell?
万一地狱不收容我们呢?有想过吗?
Or they don’t want us there?Ever think of that?
但真的有地狱
But there was a hell.
不论往哪去 我仍身在其中
And no matter where we moved to, I was in it.
我们在纽奥良的岸边住
We rented rooms on the waterfront of New Orleans.
你朋友喝醉了
Your friend has no head for wine.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我比她更会温暖你
I can warm that cold skin of yours better than she can.
你真这么认为?
Do you think so?
你已经咬了
Why…
但要付很大代价
But the price is high.
我把你朋友累死了
Your pretty friend, I exhausted her.
好软
Soft.
好柔软
So soft.
我可以想像你已躺在丝缎上
I can see you lying on a bed of satin.
讲这种话
Such things you say.
你知道是什么样的床?
Do you know what manner of bed?
要把火熄灭吗?
Should we put out the light?
再熄去生命之火
And then put out the light.
一旦熄去你的生命之火
But once put out thy light…
就不能再让生命滋长
…I cannot…give it vital breath again.
只有枯萎了
It needs must wither.
给你 路易
For you, Louis.
你可以当是喝酒
You can pretend it’s wine.
她还没死
She’s not dead!
你抛不开人性.你抗拒令你平静的东西
You’re in love with your mortal nature.You resist what can bring you peace.
平静?
You call this peace?!
我们在掠夺这些惶恐人的性命
We’re predators, whose all-seeing eyes give them detachment!
这女孩…吸她 先止饿
– The girl, Lestat!Take her! End that hunger!

No!
还不到时候
Now, my child.
你累了 你需要睡眠
You’re tired, you want to sleep!
这是具棺材
It’s a coffin!
是棺材 让我出去
A coffin! Let me out!
是你的棺材.享受吧.别人没这福气享受
It’s your coffin,enjoy it.Most of us never get to know what it feels like.
你为何要这样做?
Why do you do this?
我喜欢.我高兴.你面对现实吧
I like to do it. I enjoy it.Take your aesthete’s taste to purer things.
快点杀她 快动手 不要质疑
Kill them swiftly if you will, but do it!
你天生就是个杀手 路易
For do not doubt you are a killer, Louis!
那是什么?女孩 是具棺材
– What’s that?- It’s a coffin.
的确是 所以你是死人
So it is. You must be dead.
我没死吧?
I’m not dead, am I?
你没死
You’re not dead.
还没死
Not yet.
现在就杀她
Finish this now!
你来杀
You finish it!
救我
Save me from him!
救我
Save me!
你会放我走?
You’ll let me go?
我不能这样死掉
I can’t die like this!
我需要神父
I need a priest.
我朋友是神父 他会听你忏悔
My friend is a priest. He’ll hear your sins before you die.
除非…我把她变成同类
Unless… I make her one of us.
不!结束她的苦痛 你也可解脱.那就杀她
Then take her, Louis, end her suffering! End yours!
不!
No!
现在?
Now…
你开心了?
…are you happy?
一想到你是我唯一学习的对象
To think you…
在欧洲…
In the Old World…
这叫做邪门本事
…they called it the dark gift.
如今我赐给了你
And I gave it to you.
别往那走 有黑死病
Don’t go that way, Monsieur.It’s the plague.
快往回走.我来的地方…
– Go back the way you came!- The way I came…
妈妈
Mama.
请帮我们
Please help us.
爸爸丢下我们
Papa left us and didn’t come back.
请叫醒妈妈 先生
Please, wake Mama, Monsieur.
大哲学家 大殉道者 好个” 别取人命”
My philosopher. My martyr.
这值得庆祝
This calls for a celebration.
她简直像活的
There’s life in the old lady yet.
回来
Come back!
你已是吸血鬼
You are what you are!
慈悲的杀人者
Merciful death.
你爱死你的罪行了
How you love your precious guilt.
她的血在我血管中无比甜美勒士达的话没错
Her blood coursed in my veins…
杀人令我平静她紊乱的心跳令我感到平静
I knew peace only when I killed.
跟着老鼠尸体 就能找到你
All I need to find you, Louis,is follow the corpses of rats.
你会觉得很痛苦
Pain is terrible for you.
别的生物不懂这种痛苦
You feel it like no other creature,because you’re a vampire.
你不想这样下去
You don’t want it to go on.
不希望
No.
那就顺着你的本性去做
Then do what it is in your nature to do…
就像你对那孩子做的…
…and you will feel as you felt with that child in your arms.
邪恶只是凭各人的观点
Evil is a point of view.
上天一开杀戒就六亲不认
God kills indiscriminately…
我们也一样
…and so shall we.
天底下只有我们和祂相提并论
For no creatures under God are as we are. None so like Him…
别无分号♥
…as ourselves.
我有礼物给你
I have a gift for you.

Come.
拜托
Please.
她在这.你在说什么?
– She’s here.- What are you saying?
你需要…伴
You need…company…
比我更适合的伴
…more congenial than mine.
记得你是如何想要她
Remember how you wanted her?
她的滋味
The taste of her?
我以为我杀了她
I thought I’d killed her.
别担心 路易
Don’t worry.
没事了
Your conscience is clear.
克劳蒂亚
Claudia.
听我说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!