I will die.
不 你老早死了
You are dead.
你要我使你复活
And you want me to quicken you once more.
不论你多盛情邀约
And as much as your invitation might appeal to me…
我必须很遗憾的拒绝掉
…I must regretfully…
我多年来游荡
For years I wandered:
意大利、希腊
Italy, Greece…
所有古老的土地
…all the ancient lands.
但世界对我而言如墓地
But the world was a tomb to me…
一个四处是破碎雕像的墓场
…a graveyard full of broken statues.
每个雕像都像她的脸
And each of those statues resembled her face.
然后 因为好奇、无奈或某些理由
Then, out of curiosity…
我离开旧世界回到美国
…I left the Old World…
机械的神奇让我再次见到日出
And there a mechanical wonder allowed me to see the sunrise…
好一个日出
And what sunrises!
用凡人所不能体会的心情来看
Seen as the human eye could never see them.
开始是银白色的
Silver at first…
随着出品年份转紫变红
…then, as the years progressed,in tones of purple…
还有我失去许久的蓝色
…and my long-lost blue.
1 988年春天我回到纽奥良
In the spring of 1988, I returned to New Orleans.
一闻到那空气我知道我回家了
And as soon as I smelled the air, I knew I was home.
好丰富
It was rich…
好甜美
…almost sweet…
像乡村的茉莉、玫瑰花香
…like the fragrance of jasmine and roses around our old courtyard.
我在街上循着这香味
I walked the streets savoring that long-lost perfume.
到了派坦尼亚街
And then on Prytania Street…
离拉法叶墓园只有几条街
…only blocks from the Lafayette cemetery…
我嗅到死亡的气息
…I caught the scent of death.
这不是从坟墓中传出的
And it wasn’t coming from the graves.
我愈走近气味愈重
The scent grew stronger as I walked.
老旧的死亡气味
Old death.
不是发自常人
A scent too faint for mortals to detect.
很高兴你来了
I’m so glad you are here!
我已经等了许久
I’ve dreamed…
她不该变成吸血鬼的
She never should have been one of…
那一切都过去了 勒士达
That’s all past, Lestat.
过去了
Past.
还是很美
Still beautiful, Louis.
你永远是强者
You always were the strong one.
别害怕
Don’t be frightened.
我不会伤你
I mean you no harm.
你回来找我?
You’ve come home to me then?
你记得我的样子?
You remember how I was?
我吸血鬼的模样?
The vampire…that I was?
我记得
Yes, I remember.
没人能拒绝我
No one…could refuse me…
连你都不能 路易
…not even you.
我试过
I tried.
对 你试过
Yes, you tried.
你越是抗拒
And the more you tried…
我愈想要你
…the more I wanted you.
我不能忍♥受这光
I can’t bear it.
这种光…
Such lights…
这噪音
…and that noise!
他们使夜晚变得比白昼还亮
They make the night brighter than the day.
是假的光
It’s false light.
不会伤你的
It can’t harm you.
你若陪我 路易
If you stay with me, Louis…
我可以再出击
…I could venture out again.
变回从前的勒士达
Become the old Lestat.
我要走了
I must leave now.
勒士达的遭遇为何 我不清楚
Whatever happened to Lestat, I do not know.
我夜夜出现
I go on…night after night.
吸食我所遇到的人
I feed on those who cross my path.
但我热情都已随她的金发消逝
But all my passion went with her golden hair.
只剩下一具躯壳
I’m a spirit of preternatural flesh.
孤立
Detached.
不变
Unchangeable.
空虚的
Empty.
空虚?
Empty?
就这样?
That’s it?
不能这样收尾
No, it can’t end like that.
但就是这样
But it has.
没什么能再说的了
There’s no more to tell.
一定还有 你不懂你自己 你不空虚
There must be more to tell. You don’t understand yourself. You’re not empty.
我愿付出一切换取你的魔力
What I wouldn’t give to be like you, to have your power…
去见识你所接触的
…to see the things you have seen.
你没专心听
You weren’t listening.
我有听 你的故事太神奇了
I have been listening.Your story is incredible.
随你怎么发表 尽力而为
– It’s amazing.- Do what you want with it.
我只学到一件事 你知道的
There’s only one way I’ll truly learn and you know it.
你带我来此只有一个目的
You brought me here for a reason.
不是吗?
Didn’t you?
什么目的?
What reason would that be?
你需要伴.你需要兴外界的连击 就是我
You want a companion. You want a link to the outside world. That’s me.
吸我吧 我也想要
Take me. That’s what I want.
我拒绝如此结束.上帝 我又失败了
– I refuse to let it end like this.- God, I’ve failed again.
你没失败.上帝兴此事无关
You haven’t failed.God has nothing to do with it.
愿意吗?
Like this?
愿意作吸血鬼的食物吗?
Do you like being food for the immortals?
你想死吗?
Do you like dying?
事情发生是在1 791年
1791 was the year it happened.
我二十四岁 比你现在年轻
I was 24. Younger than you are now.
但时代不同 我已是大人了
But times were different then.I was a man at that age.
在纽奥良南部拥有间大农庄
The master of a large plantation,just south of New Orleans.
我妻子因难产而死
I had lost my wife in childbirth.
我吓的几乎尿裤子
Someone change my shorts.
她兴婴儿下葬不过半年
She and the infant had been buried less than half a year.
真是好题材
It’s good stuff.
好题材
Good stuff.
我想我不需要介绍了吧
I assume I need no introduction.
我觉得好多了
I feel better already.
最重要的 我渴望死亡
Most of all, I longed for death.
路易 路易 仍在哀号♥
Still whining.
听到了吗?
Heard enough?
我听几世纪了
I had to listen to that for centuries.
别怕
Don’t be afraid.
我要给你一个抉择
I’m going to give you the choice…
是我从未有的抉择
…I never had.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!