你的任务是到我家阁楼去
But your mission is to go to my attic.
我去拿衣服。不是现在
I’ll get my clothes. No. Not now.
明天如果我没有去上工…
Tomorrow, if I don’t show up at work,
你要趁黑夜时到我家去…
you must go up to my place under the cover of darkness…
我在那里留了样 要你替我照顾的东西
and transfer back here something special I left for you to take care of.
收音机? – 是一样很特别的东西
The radio ? Something special.
我明白 – 很好
I understand. -Good.
我的枪呢? – 没有
Where’s my gun ? -No.
这项任务用不到枪
This mission does not require a gun.
需要的是好脑筋和坚强的意志
It requires a good brain and a strong heart.
所以我才选你 你是我们的菁英
So I chose you, our best man.
马泽尔托夫
Mazel tov.
祝你好运 再见了,好朋友
All right ? Good-bye, my friend.
亲爱的雅各布:
“Dear Jakob,
你也许会为我的死而自责…
“you’ll probably hold yourself responsible for my death,
由某方面来看…的确不错
“and if you look at it one way you’d be right.
但如果换个角度来想…
“But when you look at it a different way,
你那台虚构的收音机…
“your imaginary radio gave me a reason…
让我得以苟延残喘再活几天
“to keep going for a few more days anyway.
虽然我很想恨你 但实在力不从心
“Much as I’d like to, I don’t hold anything against you.
如果你走运的话 你也许能够再找到一个…免费为你刮胡子的傻瓜
“With a bit of luck, you’ll find some other schmuck to shave you for free.
我们后会有期 我一直都是你最忠实的顾客…
“Until I see you again, I remain your best customer,
科瓦斯基上
Kowalsky.”
嗨,猪头
Shalom, chozer.
记得我吗? 那个牙尖嘴利的犹太人
Remember me ? The smart Jew ?
你为什么宵禁后还出来?
Why are you out after curfew ?
我是为了我的收音机而来。我要见值班军官
It’s about my radio. I must see the officer on duty.
我是来自首的
I wish to give myself up.
也许你没自己想像中的聪明。进来
Maybe you’re not such a smart Jew. Keep going.
我认得路
I know the way.
在这里面
It’s in here.
终于…大名鼎鼎的雅各布终于来了
So, here we have the famous Jakob.
你带收音机来了吗?
Did you bring your radio ?
很难说
Yes and no.
爸爸!爸爸
Papa ! Papa !
走吧!
Let’s go!
求求你!求求你!求求你!
Please ! Please ! Please !

Halt !
米莎,过来。快点。快点
Mischa, come here. Come on. Come on.
快点
Come on !
你疯了,你会害死我们的 – 我要去雅各布家
You’re crazy. You’re going to get us killed. Shh. -I have to go to Jakob’s.
罗莎,快跑
Rosa, go ! Go, go !
停!停!
Halt ! Halt !
停!
Halt !
收音机在哪里?
The radio ?
人♥质♥
The– The hostages.
还没问出来? – 再几分钟就好了,将军
Nothing yet ? -Another few more minutes, Herr General.
好,继续吧
All right. Continue.
告诉我收音机的事 我就想办法释放人♥质♥
Tell us about the radio, I will see what I can do for the hostages.
去窗户那儿看看 – 那里什么都没有
Look by the window. -There’s nothing here.
一定在这儿附近
It has to be here somewhere.
米莎。米莎,我听到声音了
Mischa. Mischa, I hear something.
我不是有意惊吓你们 – 你是谁?你在这里做什么
I’m sorry if I frightened you. – Who are you ? What are you doing here ?
我是安娜柯斯坦 我住在这里,但这是个秘密
I’m Lina Kronstein. I live here, but it’s a secret.
你是米莎吧?雅各布说你会来照顾我的
You’re Mischa, aren’t you ? Jakob said you would come and take care of me.
照顾你?当然,
What do you mean, take care of you ? Of course we will.
我们很乐意,对不对,米莎?
We’ll be happy to, won’t we, Mischa ?
仔细听我说,这件事很重要
Listen to me very carefully. This is very important.
你知道雅各布把收音机 藏在哪里吗?
Do you know where Jakob has hidden the radio ?
我当然知道 – 真的?
Of course I do. I’ve heard it. – You do ?
我听过″这是伦敦英国广播电台″
This is the B.B.C. from London.
你真的听过收音机?
You actually heard this radio ?
这应该是个秘密。收音机在哪里?
But I’m not supposed to tell anyone. Where is it ?
你的烂收音机到底在哪里?
Where is your damn radio ?
莉娜,收音机的下落 对很多人而言都很重要
Lina, where the radio is matters a great deal to a lot of people.
你认为雅各布会愿意 让我们听吗?
Do you think Jakob would trust us to listen to it ?
嘿!住手
Hey ! Stop.
我告诉你
I’ll show you.
我告诉你我的收音机在哪里
I’ll show you my radio.
快走,莉娜,米莎,别管收音机了
Go, Lina ! Go, go ! Forget about the radio, Mischa.
那就是…
That…
我的收音机
is my radio.
你再也没办法说笑话了 犹太鬼!
You’ve just told your last joke, Yid !
住手
Stop.
快,快跑!米莎
Go ! Go ! Run ! Mischa !
相信我,快跑!
Trust me ! Run !
别开枪
Don’t shoot.
求求你们,别开枪
Please, don’t shoot. Don’t shoot !
原来就是你
It was you,
那个宵禁之后 还在外面的犹太人
the Jew who was out after curfew.
我听的就是你的收音机
And it was your radio I heard.
先生,对不起
Excuse me, sir.
这会造成你的麻烦吗? – 有麻烦的人是你,朋友
Is that a problem for you ? -You’re the one with the problem, my friend !
那倒不假。你说的一点都不错
That’s true. That’s certainly the case.
我完全赞成
I can’t argue with that.
但让犹太人听收音机…也是一项重罪吧?
But to let a Jew hear a radio, that’s a serious offense, isn’t it ?
你可以一枪毙了我 但还是拿不到我的收音机
You can shoot me, but you still don’t have my radio.
看来…我们两个麻烦都大了
So, we both have a problem.
我可以吃一点吗?
Don’t we ?
可以
May I ?
我要你站在你的犹太同胞前…
You will stand up in front of the Jews…
告诉他们收音机根本不存在
and tell them there was no radio.
全是你编的
You made it all up, everything.
没有收音机,没有反抗军
There is no radio, no resistance.
只要你坦诚不讳,我就不杀你
In return for your confession, I won’t shoot you.
但你会把我送到集中营去
But you will put me on a transport to the camps.
那和死了有什么不同?
It’s the same thing, isn’t it ?
对我一点好处都没有
That’s not much of a deal for me.
你也许是个好军人…
You may be a good soldier,
但却是个蹩脚的生意人
but you’re not much of a businessman.
请恕我这样说
Excuse me for saying so.
未来的事谁知道?
Who knows ?
你说不定能在集中营里 活一个星期
You might survive a week in the camps.
两个星期,六个月,直到俄♥国♥人
Two weeks, six months, until the Russians…
美国人 或英国人抵达为止
or the Americans or the British arrive.
你知道他们离这里有多近吧?
You know how close they are, don’t you ?
总是会有希望的。对不对?
There’s always hope. Isn’t there ?
谁不想看到明天…或后天呢?
What man doesn’t want to see the next day… and the one after that ?
你们都认识这个人
You all know this man.
他说过他有收音机
He told you he had a radio.
他告诉你们…
He told you that you should resist…
应该挺身反抗德军
the German authorities.
他现在将告诉你们…这一切全是个谎言
He will now tell you that this was all a lie.
他将告诉你们 他从不曾拥有过收音机
He will tell you that there never was such a radio…
而你们的反抗…
and that resistance…
是毫无意义的
is pointless.
告诉他们
Tell them.
告诉他们
Tell them.
你…
Y-Y-You…
快告诉他们
tell them !
雅各布
Jakob !
雅各布!不
Jakob ! No !
事情就这样结束了
So that’s how it ended.
我没有机会做英雄 发表我动人的演说
I never got a chance to be the big hero and make my big speech.
我已经准备好一篇 谈论自♥由♥及永不屈服的讲稿
I swear, I had a speech all prepared about freedom and never giving in.
但是…
But somehow–
没错,事情就这么结束了
Yes, that’s how it ended.
他们全部被送到集中营…从此音讯全无
And they all went off to the camps and were never seen again.
但也许结局出乎大家意料之外
But maybe it wasn’t like that at all.
就像法兰克福说的一样:
Because, you know, as Frankfurter says,