My dear Jakob, hope is all very well,
但有时也要采取行动
but sometimes it takes a little action too.
你应该会了解的
A man like you will understand this.
这会引来一场大屠♥杀♥ 只因为犹太人相信我的谎言
It’s going to be a massacre, all because these Jews believe the dreck I feed them.
这是你起的头,你现在不能退缩
But you started this, and now you have to go on.
我们只能希望你的谎言是真的
Let’s only hope that your lies were true.
希望如此
Let’s hope that.
是的
Yeah.
怎么了?
What is it ?
你心里明白
You know what it is.
雅各布
Jakob.
原谅我,但雅各布说的对
Forgive me, but Jakob, uh, he’s right.
我错了吗? – 你错了
And I am wrong ? – And you are wrong.
法兰克福先生,你闻到 我们做菜的味道了
Oh, you smelled the cooking, Mr. Frankfurter.
请进
Come in.
法兰克福先生 – 爸爸
Mr. Frankfurter. -Papa.
很高兴你还记得我
I’m happy you still remember.
妈好吗?做妈的都是那样
How’s Mama ? Oh, you know how mothers are.
她好几天没看到你,所以…
She hasn’t seen you in a few days, so–
所以我对自己说:
So I said to myself, “Today is Sunday.
″今天是星期天我要去看女儿 而且把她的东西给她″
“I’m going to see our only daughter and bring her her things.
″如果我们被德军抓走的话 她还是会有嫁妆的″
And that way if they come to take us away, she will still have her trousseau.”

Oh.
真漂亮 – 但这是我们现在需要的吗?
It’s beautiful. – Yes, but is it what we need right now ?
我知道你们现在需要什么
I know what you need right now.
我以前演过福尔摩斯
I once played Sherlock Holmes in The Hound of the Baskervilles,
我一向坚持要使用真的道具
and I always insisted on authentic props.
年轻人,我知道我对外人的关心 甚于对自己的家人
Young man, I realized I care about more people than my immediate family.
也许我错了,而雅各布是对的
In other words, perhaps I’m wrong and your friend Jakob is right.
我想趁着现在向你坦白…
Yes, and while I’m baring my soul,
我没有演过三次李尔王
I must tell you that I did not play King Lear three times.
我只演过一次 而且忘了大半的台词
That was a lie. I played it once, and I forgot half my lines.
拜托你在娶我女儿前 保住你的小命
Mr. Frankfurter– Try not to get killed before you marry my daughter.
不要忘了,要盖棺…
And remember: “Until the last line has been spoken,
才能论定
the curtain–” “The curtain cannot come down.”
各位,我想我们需要的 领导人…
Well, gentlemen, I think the person we need…
要同时兼备身体 和道德上的勇气
has to have physical as well as moral courage.
他必须是个不怕冒险的人
He has to be a man who has proved that he is willing to take risks.
我认为他也必须是个…
And I think he should also be a man…
是个将希望…
who’s brought hope–
将希望和尊严带给犹太人的人
hope and dignity to the ghetto.
谢谢你,艾丝塔
Here. Thank you, Esther.
对我来说这好像说的 是教授
It sounds like the professor to me.
等着瞧吧
Uh-huh. We will see.
″雅各布·海姆″ 看吧?又是″雅各布·海姆″
“Jakob Heym.” Let’s see. “Jakob Heym.”
″雅各布·海姆″
“Jakob Heym.” J–
″布鲁塔″ 唔 布鲁塔
“Blumethal.” Hmm. Blumethal.
谢谢
Thanks.
″雅各布·海姆″″雅各布·海姆″ ″克许布恩教授″ – 在那里,你看到了吗
“Jakob Heym.” “Jakob Heym.” “Professor Kirschbaum.” -There, you see ?
″雅各布·海姆″…
“Jakob Heym.” “Jakob Heym.” “Jakob Heym.” “Jakob Heym.”
″雅各布·海姆″…
“Jakob Heym.” “Jakob Heym.” “Jakob Heym.” “Jakob Heym.”
恭喜
Congratulations.
来点杏桃酒吧
A little apricot liqueur.
这是我为了特殊场合 珍藏的好酒
I was saving it for a special occasion.
各位!
Gentlemen.
敬雅各布·海姆,敬胜利
To Jakob Heym. To victory. To victory.
敬胜利
L’chaim.
我去开门
I’ll get the door.
盖世太保,开门
Gestapo ! Open the door !
你们跑什么?是米莎
Why are you running ? It’s Mischa.
这个玩笑开得好 真好笑
Good joke. Very good joke.
我知道…
I know. I know.
我没有被邀请来
I’m not invited.
但我有一样 你们会感兴趣的东西
But I have something I think you will find interesting.
我的天啊,你从哪儿弄来的?
My God ! Where did you get that ?
你有收音机,我有枪
You have a radio. I have a gun.
这是德国钢制的
German steel.
我们不能凡事都依赖它们
At least we can count on them for something, eh ?
现在你是首领了 我们下一步怎么办?
So, now that you’re the leader, what’s out next move, Jakob ?
我们要等暗号♥
We have to wait for the signal.
暗号♥? – 是的
The signal ? -Yes.
然后我们就可以揭竿起义
And then we start the insurrection.
这是英国广播电台说的 – 是怎么样的暗号♥?
B.B.C. said so. – What’s the signal ?
某句很特别的话,譬如:
Something very special, like, uh,
″鸡在锅子里″或是 ″婴儿在唱歌♥″
“The chicken is in the pot,” or, “The baby is singing.”
我们的暗号♥是最高机密 我现在还不能告诉你们
But our signal is top secret. I’m not at liberty to tell you at this present time.
这再一次显示 你是最适合领导我们的人 雅各布
Further evidence that you are in the best position to lead us, Jakob.
是的
Yeah.
如果要我当你们的首领 就要答应我一件事:
But if I’m your leader, I will only do it on one condition:
你们一定要有纪律
We must be disciplined.
你们全都一样
All of you.
我们现在时间不多了 对吧,教授?
Now, we only have a little time left, right, Professor ?
如果在这段时间内,如果有人 有任何人…
And in that time, if anybody, anybody,
做出愚不可及的事 你们就要对我交待
does anything stupid, you have to answer to me.
开门,盖世太保
Hmm ? Open up ! Gestapo !
那不是米莎 – 开门!
That’s not Mischa. – Open the door !
是吗
Yes ?
开门!
Open the door !
那个叫克许布恩的犹太人 住在这里吗?
Yes ? Does the Jew Kirschbaum live here ?
克许布恩教授是住在这里
Professor Kirschbaum lives here.
你们有事先约时间吗? – 我们不用约时间
Do you have an appointment ? -We don’t need one.
告诉教授我们有急事 在这里等
Tell the professor this is urgent. Wait here.
我告诉他你们来了
I shall tell him you are here.
请进
Come in.
请坐
Take a seat, please.
有客人来了
We have some visitors.
安德烈,亲爱的
Andre, dear.
有几位先生来找你
Some gentlemen to see you.
祝你好运,雅各布
Good luck, Jakob.
祝平安
Shalom.
嘘!…
Shh ! Shh, shh, shh.
他们只有两个人 – 两个已经太多了
There’s only two of them That’s two too many.
把枪给我 那是我的枪 – 不
Give me the gun. It’s my gun. No.
我是首领
I am the leader.
两位…有什么能效劳的?
Gentlemen, what can I do for you ?
麻烦去拿你的医药箱 哈特洛夫将军心脏病发作
Please get your bag. General Hardtloff has suffered a heart seizure.
这是我从德国人口中 听到的第一个好消息
That’s the first good news I ever got from a German.
哈特洛夫? – 呵呵
Hardtloff ? -Huh.
他不是我的病人 他应该有自己的医生才对 – 你是拒绝我们啰?
Oh, uh, he’s not my patient. I presume he has his own doctor. -Are you refusing ?
我去拿你的医药箱
Uh, no, I’m– I’ll get your bag.
谢谢你,艾丝塔
Thank you, Esther.
我把你治胃痛的药也放进去了
I put in the other pills, the ones for your heartburn.
如果运气好的话…你就不需要用到它们了
With a little luck, you will not need them.
很不幸的,我恐怕非用不可
Unfortunately, I think I will.
谢谢你…艾丝塔
Thank you, Esther.
他会回来的
He’ll be back.
谢谢…
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
这里不错 这里真不错
Oh, it’s a nice place. It’s a very, very nice place.
快,快,走!迈耶
Come on ! Let’s go ! Meyer !
对不起 – 白♥痴♥
I’m sorry. -Idiot !
噢,教授,真是幸会
Oh, it’s a great honor for me, Professor.
你以前在柏林的课 我每堂都到
I used to attend all your lectures in Berlin.
柏林?那真是段美好的 往日时光
Berlin ? The good old days, yes.
请坐。这边请
Please. Yes, yes.
这个小镇…居然是全球最着名的 心脏病权威的家乡
It seems this little town is home to one of the greatest cardiologists in the world.
我曾有幸到柏林讲学
Yes, I had the honor of teaching in Berlin.
但现在我成为…
And now, I am a professor of, uh, latrine cleaning…
货运厂清马桶的专家了
in the freight yard here.
我懂了
I see.
这个嘛…明天我们要将 犹太区里的人全送走
Well, the ghetto is going to be emptied tomorrow.
我能想办法…让你不被送到集中营去