明白 长官
Copy that, sir.
长官 特工到了
Sir, the Asset has landed.
A队到达
Alpha Team arriving now.
明白
Copy that.
有A队的视频信♥号♥♥了
I have the Alpha Team feeds.
放到大屏幕上
Pull them up.
雅典警方报告称
Athens police are reporting
战术特警正朝游♥行♥人群前进
tactical teams moving on the demonstrators.
把广场上所有的社交媒体消息剔出来
Isolate all social-media posts from the square.
是 长官
Yes, ma’am.
A1的视频信♥号♥♥ 倒回去
Rewind Alpha One’s feed.
-是 长官 -二十秒
– Yes, ma’am. – Twenty seconds.
好 B2 B4 正在进入
All right, Bravo Two, Four, moving in.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我黑进了中情局
I hacked the Agency.
为了克里斯蒂安·迪索特
For Christian Dassault.
我拿到了所有的秘密行动文件
I got all the black-ops files.
我们要在动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上公开它们
We’re putting them online.
我们得走了
We need to move.

Stop.
往前两秒
Two seconds forward.
金发
Blonde hair.
画质增强
Enhance.
找到她了
Find her.
在宪法广场发现尼基·帕森斯
Nicky Parsons sighted in Syntagma Square.
重定向至斯塔迪奥街南
Redirect south on Stadiou.
我说过 克里斯蒂安·迪索特会害死你的
I told you, Christian Dassault is going to get you killed.
我们别无选择 杰森
We don’t have a choice, Jason.
又开始了 一个新的计划
It’s started again. A new program.
铁手行动 比以往的更糟糕
Iron Hand. It’s even worse than before.
那跟我有什么关系
What’s that got to do with me?
因为它重要 真的重要
Because it matters. It matters.
对我来说不重要
Not to me, it doesn’t.
唯一重要的是活着
All that matters is staying alive.
销声匿迹 活下来
You get off the grid, survive.
我不信 你也不信
I don’t believe that and neither do you.
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
看看你在干什么
Look at what you’re doing.
你不能再这样过下去
You can’t live like this for much longer.
杰森 我来是因为我发现了些东西
Jason, I came here because I found something.
我在踏脚石行动的文件中发现了你父亲的名字
I found your father’s name in the Treadstone files.
他是个分♥析♥师
He was an analyst.
他没参与行动 他离行动远得很
He wasn’t in Operations. He wasn’t near any of that stuff.
我告诉你我看见了什么
I’m telling you what I saw.
看起来他直接参与了行动
It looked like he was involved directly.
不止如此
And there’s more.
关于你还不止如此
More about you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
早在你加入行动之前 他们就在监视你
Before you joined the program, they were watching you.
监视我
Watching me?
你折磨自己太久了 杰森
You’ve tortured yourself for a long time now, Jason.
你为自己的行为而折磨自己
You torture yourself for what you’ve done.
但你不知道他们真正对你做了什么
But you don’t know the truth about what they did to you.
你必须看看那些文件
You need to read those files.
快走 他们追踪了你
Move. They tracked you.
A1看见两个目标 一男一女
Alpha One has eyes on two targets. One female, one male.
确认男性的身份
Identify the male.
收到 长官
Copy that, sir.
A1 我们要确认那一男性的身份
Alpha One, we need an ID on the male target.
趁警♥察♥还没封锁这一区域
We’ve got to get out of here
我们得离开这里
before the police cut off this part of the city.
往北走
Head north.
在雅典娜像那儿见
Meet me at the statue of Athena.
我来对付他们
I’ll take them with me.
是他
That’s him.
快走
Now.
跟紧伯恩
Stay with Bourne.
可以与目标交手
Clear to engage the target.
明白
Copy.
A队 跟紧那名男性 可以交手
Alpha Team, stay with the male. You are clear to engage.

Come on.
长官 A队失联了
Sir, Alpha Team comms are down.
我们跟丢了 他把他们干掉了
We’ve lost him, sir. He’s taken them out.
找到帕森斯 他会回去找她的
Find Parsons. He’ll come back to get her.
长官 暴♥乱♥在蔓延
Sir, rioting is spreading.
希腊政♥府♥宣布进入紧急状态
The Greek government is declaring a state of emergency.
B队 重新锁定帕森斯
Bravo Team, we are retargeting Parsons.
找到她了
We got her.
分头行动 包围她
Split the team, put her in a box.
一名符合伯恩特征的疑犯
A suspect matching Bourne’s description
偷了警方的摩托车
has stolen a police motorcycle.
他去找帕森斯了
He’s coming for Parsons.
特工怎么还没到
Where the hell is the Asset?
还有两分钟 长官
Two minutes out, sir.
帕森斯在雅典娜像
Parsons is at the statue of Athena.
明白
Copy that.
B队失去联络
Bravo Team is down.
长官 特工马上到达
Sir, the Asset is arriving on scene.
-把行车记录仪画面调出来 -明白
– Pull up the dash cam. – Copy.
给我视频信♥号♥♥ 我还要能直接和特工联♥系♥
Give me the feed and direct comms to the Asset.
接近目标
Engaging targets.
我在访问雅典警方的战术数据
I’m accessing Athens police tactical data.
需要上方视角
I need eyes overhead.
调用卫星
Bring up the satellite suite.
长官 有一颗米斯蒂和KH-12卫星可用
Sir, I’m showing a Misty and a KH-12 satellite available.
-用KH-12 -遵命
– Light up the 12. – Yes, sir.
卫星视频信♥号♥♥上线
Satellite video feed is online.
警方封锁了往北走的路
Police have blocked the road to the north.
目标会被迫左转
The target will be forced to turn left.
两百米后有另一处路障
Another barricade in 200 meters.
目标再次左转
Target turning left again.
伯恩会前往小巷
Bourne’s heading for the alley.
山顶左边
Left at the top of the hill.
楼梯
Stairway.
上山 往东走
Up the hill. Heading east.
给我一处攻击点
Give me a strike point.
他找到出路了
He’s found a way out.
你左边两百米
Two hundred meters to your left.
索勒姆街19号♥ 上屋顶
19 Solomou. Get to the roof.
目标会在你视线内经过
Target should pass within your line of sight.
索勒姆街19号♥ 明白
19 Solomou. Copy.
卫星锁定这些坐标
Focus the satellites on these coordinates.
摩托车出现时即刻锁定
And give me a lock on the motorcycle when it gets there.
明白
Copy that.
我看到目标了 他们走蛇街到和谐广场
I’ve got the targets. They’re approaching Omonia from Fidiou.
往西边看
Look west.
长街
The long boulevard.
55秒后到达你所处的位置
Coming at you in 55 seconds.
明白
Copy that.
特工上线
The Asset is online.
目标15秒后到达
Target’s with you in 15 seconds.
5秒
Five seconds.
到了
Contact.
趴下
Stay low!
找机会开枪
Find a shot.
抓好了
Hold on!
目标停止活动
Targets are down.
伯恩在哪
Where’s Bourne?
长官 警方直升机
Ma’am, a police helicopter
在楼顶特工旁边发现三具尸体
spotted three bodies on the roof near the Asset.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章金蝉脱壳
下一篇文章侏罗纪世界
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!