I’ll circle around and meet you there.
你跟踪我去了贝鲁特
You followed me to Beirut.
那是我最后一次见到我父亲
The last time I saw my father!
他为什么要你跟踪我
Why would he have you follow me?
这说不通 为什么
It doesn’t make any sense. Why?
什么都别告诉他
Don’t give him a goddamn thing.
为什么
Why?
老天 伯恩 我要掉下去了
Jesus Christ, Bourne! I’m falling!
伯恩 别这样
Bourne, please!
我听到了
I can hear them!
贝鲁特
Beirut.
我去是想告诉他踏脚石接触我了
I went there to tell him that Treadstone had approached me.
但如果是他创立的计划 他为什么不告诉我
But if it was his program, why didn’t he say anything to me?
我做了件事
I’ve done something.
这件事
Something…
要付出代价
…that came at a cost.
他就是在那天被杀死的
That was the day he was killed.
官方说他是被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀死的
They said he was killed by terrorists.
但那其实不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 是不是
He wasn’t killed by terrorists, was he?
想想你家人的安全
Think about your family’s safety,
史密斯 什么都别说
Smith. You keep your mouth shut.
下一枪我会打死你
The next bullet’s in your head!
他为什么会被杀
Why was he killed?
为什么
Why?
他是因为你才被杀的
He was killed because of you.
你父亲 他没参与行动
Your father, he wasn’t in Operations.
他不知道我们选中了你 他发现之后
He didn’t know we’d chosen you. When he found out, he…
威胁要把计划曝光
He threatened to expose the program.
他不想让你变成杀手
He didn’t want you turned into a killer.
谁杀了他
Who killed him?
谁杀了他
Who killed him?
别说
Don’t do it.
他在哪
Where is he?
他就到了
He’s almost there.
我们要彻底解决这件事
We’re gonna stop this now.
别 求你了
No, please.
救命 快叫救护车
Somebody help! Call an ambulance!
救命
Someone help!
他从楼顶摔下去了 五楼
He went off the roof. Five floors.
他认出我了
He recognized me.
我去收尾
I’m going to make sure it’s finished.
马上就有人来了
Help’s coming now.
别起来 伙计
No, don’t get up, mate.
请让开 让开
Step aside, please. Step aside.
都退后
Everybody step back.
-让我们做事 -退后
– Let us do our job. – Please step back.
有谁看见事情经过了吗
Did anybody see what happened?
他不见了
He’s gone.
-操 -我去找他
– Oh, shit. – I’m going after him.
顺着运河找
I’ll work my way down the canal.
不 伦敦没你的事了
No. You’re done in London.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
有其他任务
There’s another play to be made.
他知道我们做了什么 他会来找我们的
Now that he knows what we did, he’ll come for both of us,
那也许是办成另一件事的机会
and that could be the opportunity for something else.
这不是让你用来复仇的
This isn’t about revenge.
这就是
Yes, it is.
不是他死就是我亡
And it won’t be done until one of us is dead.
去机场
Get to the airport.
铁手行动出问题了
We have a problem with Iron Hand.
明白
Copy that.
报告情况
Give me a sit-rep.
目前还没动静
We’ve got nothing.
继续观察
Keep looking.
开车
Drive.
情况不该发展成这样的
It wasn’t supposed to go like this.
我只是想谈谈
I wanted to talk.
杜威去哪里了
Where’s Dewey going?
他去维加斯了
He’s going to Vegas to speak
去一个动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络展会见亚伦·卡鲁尔
with Aaron Kalloor at a cyber convention.
中情局每年都会在那里招人
The Agency recruits there every year.
什么是铁手行动
What’s Iron Hand?
杜威新创立的秘密行动计划
Dewey’s new black-ops program.
全方位监控
Full-spectrum surveillance.
随时随地监控每一个人
Watching everyone all the time.
杜威需要卡鲁尔帮忙启动该计划
Dewey needs Kalloor’s cooperation to bring it online.
我要下车
Let me out.
我可以帮你过去
I can help you get there.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
你我虽然出发点不同 但都是为了除掉杜威
You and I have different reasons, but we both want Dewey gone.
给 拿着
Here, take this.
维加斯见
I’ll see you in Vegas.
长官
Sir.
我们准备将卡鲁尔遇刺一事
We’re pinning Kalloor’s hit
嫁祸给一个虚构的圣♥战♥分子
on a fictional jihadi shooter.
一个20岁的伊♥拉♥克♥人
A 20-year-old Iraqi national.
我们伪造了银行账户
We created bank accounts,
旅行文件 电子邮件和电♥话♥记录
travel documents, e-mails, phone records.
让他看起来像是单干的
He’ll look like a lone wolf.
有实际证据吗
Any physical evidence?
特工会留下枪 枪上会有伊♥拉♥克♥人的指纹
The Asset leaves the gun. It’ll have the Iraqi’s prints on it.
这件事不需要让拉塞尔知道
Russell doesn’t need to know about this.
我明白 长官
I understand, sir.
有伯恩的消息吗
Any news on Bourne?
没有
Nothing.
他一定会来找我的
He was always gonna come for me.
如果他来了 我们会解决的
Well, if it happens, we’ll deal with it.
你为什么去伦敦 迈克尔斯先生
What was the purpose of your visit to London, Mr. Michaels?
商务访问
Business.
欢迎回家 先生
Welcome home, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
停车场安全 可以进去了
Parking lot clear. You’re good to go.
长官 楼上已经安排好了房♥间
Sir, we have a secure room for you, right upstairs.
-祝您入住愉快 -谢谢
– Enjoy your stay. – Thank you.
欢迎入住阿丽雅酒店
Hi, welcome to the Aria.
-希瑟·李 登记入住 -好的
– Heather Lee, checking in. – Okay.
给您安排了天空套房♥ 房♥间号♥2016
We have you in a lovely Sky Suite. Number 2016.
北部电梯 10分钟后
祝您入住愉快
Enjoy your stay.
谢谢
Thank you.
中情局局长罗伯特·杜威
以及
深梦创始人及首席执行官
亚伦·卡鲁尔
亚伦
Aaron!
加油 亚伦
All right, Aaron!
深梦
Deep Dream!
联♥系♥李
Find Lee.
告诉她上台前我要见她
Tell her I want to see her before we go on stage.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
在后台和观众席都要安排好特工
I want agents posted backstage as well as the auditorium.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
让一让 让让
Coming through, make a hole.
让让 让让
Make a hole, make a hole.
这里停一下
Gonna make a quick stop here.
你们好 我是亚伦
Hey, guys. Hi. How’s it going? Aaron.
很高兴见到你
Good to meet you.
可以给我一个吗
Can I get one?
谢谢你们的辛勤工作
Thanks very much for your hard work.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们干得很棒
You’re doing a great job.
局长要见你
是我
Yeah.
你准备好了吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章金蝉脱壳
下一篇文章侏罗纪世界
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!