Fucking Miramax. Cut!
他妈的 米尔马♥克♥思♥ 停!
Shannen, usually I say cut.
停不停是我说得算
A monkey, Wes?
一只猴子?
I mean, Jesus, you guys aren’t even trying anymore, are you?
我的天呀 你们大家是都不想混了?
What? The market research says people love monkeys.
什么? 市场调查显示观众喜欢猴子
We love this monkey!
我们喜欢这只猴子!
Do something.
干点什么
See?
看到了?
There they are. There they are.
他们在这 他们在这
There they go. There they go!
往那边跑了 往那边跑了!
Punch it!
打!
Fuck!
妈的
Those are some magical guys.
都是些令人捉摸不透的家伙
Ew, dude. I fucking knew it, man.
我就知道
You love that shit, don’t you?
你就是喜欢口♥交♥ 对不对?
Holy shit, that looked like it hurt.
妈的 看起来很痛
are you guys all right?
你们没事吧?
Let’s get you guys on your feet. Come on.
让我们扶你们起来
Hey, wait a second.
等一下
Aren’t you that guy that fucked the pie?
你是演那个和馅饼做♥爱♥的人吧?
You see, man?
我说得没错吧?
You see? It’s never…It’s never…
总是不能…总是不能…
Hey, hey, you were in ‘Loser’ weren’t you?”
你是演 失败者 里的那个家伙吧?
Or Dude, you rocked in ‘Boys and Girls’
或者是 男生女生
No, it always comes back to that fucking pie.
话题总是离不了那个该死的馅饼
I’m haunted by it! You put your dick in a pie.
我被它折磨死了 你把你的鸡鸡插到馅饼里了
Enough!
够了!
I’m Jason Biggs.
我是 杰森·毕格斯
Yo, man, did you really get to third base…
你真的和那个俄♥罗♥斯♥女人搞上了…
with that Russian chick like in the movie?
就像在电影里一样?
You mean Shannon? No.
你是说 仙农? 没有
Man, she is fucking fine.
她长得真漂亮
If I was you, I would’ve been like…
要我是你…
You like that? You like that?
你喜欢那样? 你喜欢?
What, you never did one of these?
什么? 我刚才做的你一样也没试过?
Wait, wait, none of that.
等等 不是这个
Done plenty of that, my friend.
我这些全做过
Holy shit, you’re the Dawson.
妈的 你是 道森.
James, actually. James Van Der Beek.
其实是詹姆斯
What’s up with Pacey stealing Joey away from you?
那个 佩西 把你女朋友 乔艾 抢了是怎么回事??
If I was you, I would’ve drowned-ed his ass…
我要是你的话 就把他扔到…
in the creek and shit.
粪坑里去
You actually watch that show?
你看过那部片子?
Yeah, for Joey, man. She is too fine.
对 为了看 乔艾 她太漂亮了
Did you ever get to third base with her?
你到底有没有和她搞上?
Actually, there was this one time…
其实是这样的…
Wait a minute. Who are you guys?
等等 等等 你们是谁?
They’re our stunt doubles, dumbass.
他们俩是我们的替身 傻子
Rright? Of course.
是吧? 当然
Stunt doubles for what?
干什么的替身?
For the movie that we’re shooting in about 1 5 minutes?
是给那部马上就要开拍的电影做替身
“Bluntman and Chronic Strike Back”?
大烟鬼和钝男 的反击
Yeah, you’re doubling me, obviously.
很明显他们是我们的替身
I’m playing Bluntman, a.k.a. Silent Bill.
我演大烟鬼 他是比尔
Bob. Right.
鲍伯 对
And, uh, and… and he’s playing Chronic…
还有… 他扮演钝男…
a.k.a. Ray. Jay. Fuck!
雷 杰 操!
Biggs, you even read the script?
你到底有没有读剧本?
There’s a script?
有剧本?
Listen to me…you would last a day on the “Creek”
听着 你要花一天的时间 来练习
A day?
一天?
Wait a second. We’ll be right back.
等等 我们一会儿回来
Fuck you and your “Dawson’s” crap.
他妈的
Go to hell, Pacey. Go to hell.
去死吧 佩西 你去死
At least call me the right character.
至少要把我名字叫对
These are the fucks that are playing us here.
他们就是要演我们的人
You take them out… biggety bam…no movie.
把他们干了… 电影就拍不成了
Useless little ape.
没用的猩猩
W-what’s with the weird gay huddle going on over there?
那几个人的动作真像同性恋
Let me put my arm over yours.
让我把手放到这
Gay? What’s gay about it?
同性恋? 怎么又同性恋了?
It’s two guys talking in a corner, dude.
这只不过是两个男人在角落谈话而已
Yeah, but… Why are you such a homophobe?
对 但是… 为什么你害怕同性恋?
A homophobe?
害怕同性恋?
You’re always like, “Oh, that’s gay, man.”
你总是说 这个太同性恋了
“Oh, look at that gay huddle.” “Look at that gay dog.”
那几个人真是同性恋 那只狗也是同性恋
Dude, that is so gay. l…
妈的 你说话就像个同性恋 我…
Yeah, see?
你看 又来不是?
I love gay people, OK? I’m sure you do.
我喜欢同性恋行了吧? 我早看出来了
Oh, look at the monkey!
看看这只猴子
You’re gonna tell me the monkey’s gay.
你要告诉我这只猴子也是同性恋?
How do you know he doesn’t smoke monkey pole, huh?
你又怎么知道他不是?
Look, he’s so cute.
看看 他长得真可爱
So cute!
真可爱
All right, you go in there, start swinging.
好了 你冲进去放开了打
Don’t stop until these little young Hollywood fucks…
不把这些混♥蛋♥全收拾掉…
are out of commission. Ready? Break.
就别停 准备好了吗? 行动
That’s one funky monkey.
真是只厉害的猴子
Mr. Biggs, Mr. Van Der Beek, this is Security.
比格斯先生 范德比克先生 我们是保安
There are two intruders on the lot.
有两名可疑分子闯了进来
They crashed through a window we believe might be yours.
是撞碎你们窗户进来的
Uh, yeah, they’re in here.
对 他们就在这
Do they have you held hostage?
他们把你们当成人♥质♥了吗?
Do you want us to call your publicists?
你想我们叫谈判专家来吗?
No, uh, we kicked those guys’ asses bad.
不用了 我们把他们制♥服♥了
Real bad!
真的!
Well, great job, sirs. If you’ll let us in…
干得好 先生们 如果你能让我们进来的话…
we’ll take over from here.
我们来处理这事
Um, no, me and Jason Biggs are naked in here…butt naked.
恐怕不行 我和杰森现在还是赤身裸体
Together.
在一起
Oh. OK.

Well, we’ll wait out here till you clean up.
那我们就在外面等了
What are we gonna do? How are we gonna…
我们怎么办? 要怎样才能…
Get out of here without them fucking seeing us?
出去还不让那帮混♥蛋♥看到
You’ve got the wrong guys! Doesn’t anybody watch the WB?
你找错人了! 没人看节目吗?
I’m a teen idol, damn it! Don’t you recognize me?
我是青少年的偶像 难道你们认不出我来了吗?
Look at me! I’m the pie fucker!
看看我! 我就是那个和馅饼做♥爱♥的人
Yeah, well, in prison, he’ll be the pie.
到了监狱 他就会变成馅饼的
This was a good idea, Lunch Box.
这个主意太好了
In these outfits, we’re totally incognito.
穿这身衣服 谁也认不出我们
Mr. Biggs, Mr. Van Der Beek!
比格斯先生 范德比克先生!
Great. Looks like you’ve changed costumes already.
太还了 看起来你们改习惯了
Let’s get you to the set.
走吧
The director doesn’t like to be kept waiting, OK?
导演不喜欢等人 对吗?
Silent Bob!
鲍伯!
Look at all these crackers.
看看这些废人
$70 million, I can’t even get a black grip.
花了7千万 我连个黑把手的椅子都没有
It’s a shame. It’s a damn shame.
真是他妈的丢脸呀!
Here’s your coffee, sir.
先生 你的咖啡
You spit in this? I didn’t spit in it, sir.
你朝里面吐痰了? 我没有先生
Any boogers in it?
鼻涕呢?
There’s no boogers in it, sir.
也没有
You went to film school, didn’t you?
你从电影学校毕业的吧?
Must piss you off to see a black man…
看到一个黑人…
running a big old production…
导演你一定很生气吧?…
like this, huh? You went to film school.
是不是?
Does your daddy know that you give a nigger his coffee?
你♥爸♥爸要是知道了你给一个黑人 端茶送水…
It would kill him, wouldn’t it?
他会气疯的 是不是?
There’s no boogers in it, sir.
这里面没有鼻涕先生
Then taste it. Taste it!
那你就先喝给我看看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!