(田纳西州 一九二三年)
德国佬 两点钟方向
German bandits at two o’clock!
全速前进
Increase throttle! Power dive!
你拼错了啦 雷夫
Spell it right, Rafe.
方向舵 应该是两个 D
“Rudder” is spelled with two Ds.
谢了 伙伴 哦 不客气
Thanks, wingman. Yeah, sure.
敌机来袭
Whoa, bandits!
打得好 丹尼
Crack shooting, Danny.
你也一样
Crack shooting, Rafe.
为了自♥由♥
Land of the free.
为了祖国
Home of the brave.
飞得帅呆了 老爸
Great flying, Dad
来吧 我教你开飞机
Come on. I’m gonna teach you how to fly.
我要坐前面
I get the front!
不 你得坐后面
No, you take the back.
我比较高 我应该坐前面
I’m bigger, and I should be in front.
我比你大 我还要教你呢
I’m older, and I’m teaching, so no.
哇 我们真像在飞一样啦!
Wow. It’s like we’re really flying.
我玩过好几次了
Yeah, I did it lots of times.
你去守住机关枪 我来减速
Come on, you man the guns. I’ll give her some throttle.
我们要打落德国飞机
We gotta get those dirty German bandits.
噢 天啊
Oh, gosh!
快停下来 雷夫!
Hang on! Make it stop, Rafe!
我看我爸开过很多次 没事儿!
I’ve seen my dad do this lots of times, don’t worry!
雷夫!
Rafe!
喔 我们飞起来了啦!
Oh, my gosh! We’re flying!
我们飞起来了
We’re flying!
我老爸饶不了我!快走
My dad’s gonna kill me. Come on.
好耶
Yes! Whoohoo!
我们飞起来了!我们飞起来了!
We flew! We flew!
好耶 我是飞行员 我知道了
Yeah! Yes! I’m a pilot! I know!
我们飞起来了
We flew.
你这个没用的东西 爸爸
You noaccount boy! Daddy…
我说过 别和这个笨蛋泡在一起
I done told you, you spend time playing with this stupid boy…
他不识字!你会一辈子没出息的
…can’t read. you ain’t never going to amount to nothing!
爸 他才不蠢
He ain’t stupid, Daddy!
爸…
Daddy!
过来
Ohh! Come on!
马上回家去
Uhh! Get on back home. Now!
快点 你还有活要干呢!走吧
Get on up. You got work to do. Come on!
快点 给我回去
Come on, get on home!
你放开他
Uhh! You let him alone!
爸爸 别这样
Daddy, no!
我要打扁你 你这个臭德国佬!
I will bust you open, you dirty German!
你骂我什么?
What’d you call me?
我在法国和德国人打过仗
I fought the Germans in France.
非常艰巨的阵地相持战
And I fought them in the trenches.
上帝保佑!那些可怕的事情别再发生了
And I pray to God no one ever has to see the things that I saw.
你是我最好的朋友
You’re my best friend.
爸 等等!
Daddy, wait!
爸 等等我
Daddy, wait.
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥把德国变成了战争机器
Adolf Hitler builds the German military machine
整个欧洲都陷入了战火
and drags all of Europe into war.
即使希♥特♥勒♥占领了法国 但美国仍拒绝加入战局
But even while France falls to Hitler, America still refuses to join the fighting.
(米歇空军基地)
(一九四一年一月 长岛)
麦考利和沃克在哪儿?
Where’s McCawley and Walker?
还在进行飞行训练
Still training, sir.
丹尼!让我们教他们什么叫开飞机
All right, Danny. Now let’s show them how to fly.
来”老鹰捉小鸡” 准备好了吗?
We’re gonna play chicken. You ready?
这可不是农场的飞机 我不玩
This ain’t the farm, and these ain’t no cropdusters. I’m not playing chicken with you.
别当胆小鬼 让我告诉你
Now don’t be a baby. I’ll tell you what…
我不玩儿 雷夫
I’m not doing it, Rafe.
那我冲你来了 你可以躲开
Well, I’m coming right at you. You can turn,
也可以和我相撞 你看着办吧
or you can hit me. It’s up to you.
搞什么?
What the…
完了
Oh, boy.
你为什么总是害我 雷夫?
Why you always busting my ass, Rafe?
你从哪边过?
Which way you going?
我想从右边 不 左边 我从左边
I guess I’ll go right. No, uh, left. I’ll go left.
我们从左边 是吗?
OK, we’re going left, right?
嗯 是右边 右边吗?
Ri… uh, right. Right?
右边是指我们从右边过 还是指我们从左边过?
Right like we’re going right, or right like we’re going left?
你把我搅糊涂了!我不知道 你说吧
Well, now you got me all mixed up! I don’t know. Make up your mind.
上帝啊 雷夫 我们从右边!右边!
God, Rafe, we’re going right! Rightytighty!
他们真是王牌飞行员
Those are some smooth aces.
你说什么?
Did you say something?
我告诉你们 这两个乡巴佬被禁飞了!
‘Cause let me tell you, those farm boys are grounded!
是的 长官 决不允许拿军用飞机冒险
Yes, sir, an entirely unacceptable use… of mmmilitary aircraft, sir.
拿我的帽子来 是的 长官
Get my hat. Yes, sir.
叫这些亡命徒去杜立特办公室
Get those hedgehoppers in Doolittle’s office.
已经训练两年了
After two years of training…
你们以为造价四万五千美元的战斗机
you believe that a $45,000 airplane…
是用来玩吗?
is there for your amusement?
不是 长官 我只是磨练技巧
No, sir. I was just trying… to keep my edge, Major.
上礼拜你玩空中翻筋斗
And when you did the outside loop last week…
也是为了磨练技巧吗?
what did you think that was? Honing your skills?
那不是飞行技巧!麦考利 是哗众取宠!
That’s not training, McCawley. That’s a stunt.
也是愚蠢和不负责的行为
And I personally consider it to be reckless… and irresponsible.
少校
Major…
怎么会啊
How could that be,
你可是那招
when you’re famous for being the first man
的开山鼻祖
in the world ever to do it?
别跟我耍嘴皮子
Don’t get cute with me, son.
我没有耍嘴皮子 长官
No, sir, I don’t mean to be disrespectful.
请恕我直言 我只是认为
I just think that… well, I…
如果仅仅只是为了出风头 这是愚蠢和不负责的
It is reckless and irresponsible if you’re just doing it to be a showoff.
但我这样是为了启发战友
But I was doing it to try to inspire the men, sir…
就像您当初启发我一样
in the way that you’ve inspired me.
有句成语能够用来形容我对您的钦佩
I believe the French even have a word for that…
法国人称之为
when the men get together to honor their leaders.
五体投地
They call it an homage, sir.
什么?
A what?
是五体投地 长官 这全是屁话 麦考利
An homage, sir. That’s bullshit, McCawley!
但它是很中听的屁话
But it’s very, very good bullshit.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
麦考利 你就像十五年前的我
McCawley, you remind me of myself fifteen years ago.
我们现在讨论一下这个
Which is why we need to discuss this.
坐下 年轻人
Have a seat, son.
英国人已经接受你加入雄鹰中队
The British have accepted you into the Eagle Squadron.
如果你愿意
You’re on your way to England tomorrow…
明天就可以动身
if you still want to go.
飞行员是英国能否打退希♥特♥勒♥的关键
Just a few British pilots are all that stand
也决定着欧洲战场的走向
between Hitler and total victory in Europe.
他们非常需要援助
They’re gonna need all the help they can get.
我马上出发 长官
Yes, sir. Well, I’m on my way.
按照规定 我应该要求你再慎重考虑一下
Just for the record… I’m supposed to ask you to reconsider.
长官?
Sir?
不管我们是否愿意
Sooner or later we’re gonna be in this war…
…美国参战只是时间问题
whether we like it or not.
我们也需要优秀的飞行员
And I’m gonna need all of my best pilots.
所以我应该征询你是否愿意留下来
So it’s my duty to ask you to stay.
少校 你会怎么做?
Major, what would you do?
如果是我
If it was me…
我会去
I’d go.
不会吧 我开始谢顶了?
Get out. Am I going bald right back here?
伙计 我是个帅小伙
Man, I am one goodlooking son of a bitch.
可千万别死
Don’t you ever die.
打仗你死不了 今晚你就要装一副快死的样子
Die. That’s exactly the concept you gotta work tonight.
往眼睛上抹点儿丁香油
You put a drop of this clove oil under your eyes…
快忍♥不住的时候就去找护士
and you let them sting and well up.
做个深呼吸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!