Hey!
-你好 -您好吗
-Hi! -How are you?
今天是带您的女儿参观工作的日子
Welcome to bring your daughter to work day here
欢迎来到斯塔克制药公♥司♥
at STARKE Pharmaceutical.
真棒 真棒
Very nice. Very nice.
家庭录象 外加相片
Home movies and family photos.
真是…太好了 很新颖
That’s… nice. It’s novel.
帕特 这还只是第一次剪辑 当然
Pat, this is just a first cut, of course.
你懂的 它是…
You know, It’s…
我想知道下个月的
So, I was wondering how next month’s
“你好 化学”的录象是怎么安排的
Good Chemistry video is coming along.
我可在周四交上来
I can have it by Thursday.
帕格 我想周三就看看
Page, l wants a look by Wednesday.
天啦 周三也…
Gee, Wednesday would be…
太好了 干吧
Perfect! Gotta run!
现在是个好机会
This might be a good time
来谈谈我的晋升吧
to talk about that promotion of mine.
或是那些篮球比赛的门票
Or those basketball tickets?
行 那我们就改天再谈
All right. We’ll do it some other time.
那好吧
Okay, then.

No.
嗨 我来帮帮你吧
Hey, let me give you a hand with this.
把订书机递给我
Just hand me your staple gun.
订…什么
The… what?
订书机
The staple gun.
就在你后面
It’s right behind you.
噢 订书机
Oh! Staple gun.
谢谢你 你可帮了我大忙了
Thank you. You are really saving me here.
没关系
You’re welcome.
我喜欢整个这次”选择欢乐”的活动
You know, I love this whole “Choose Happiness” thing.
是啊 它是基于一个经典的哲学概念
Yeah. It’s based on the classic philosophical concept…
欢乐不是条件 而是一种选择
that happiness is a choice, not a condition.
也许他们会在潜意识里这么以为
Maybe they’re getting it on a subliminal level.
你是乔 对吗
It’s Joe, isn’t it?
乔…谢弗
Joe… Scheffer.
没错
Yeah.
我是梅格 哈珀
Meg Harper.
是你上个暑期为我的部门 做了那个非常好的录象
You did that great video for my department last summer.
我知道…我
I know… I just…
它真的 嗯…让我哭了
It actually, um… It made me cry.
为什么 因为它太…
Why? ‘Cause it was so…
太糟了
Bad?
不 正好相反
No. Not at all.
是因为它太好了
Because it was so good!
谢谢
Thanks.
你最近好吗 乔
How have you been, Joe?
事实上 我刚离了婚
I got a divorce, actually.
真对不起
I’m so sorry.
不用 没关系的
No. That’s okay.
那你还好吗
You all right?
还好 你知道的 这就是命
Yeah. You know, it’s weird.
这不对 可我还好 让自己忙个不停
No, but I’m doin’ great. I stay busy.
这个星期 就全为我女儿娜塔丽忙活了
During the week, it’s all about my daughter Natalie.
她今年12岁
She’s 12.
周末的安排就更紧了
On the weekends, schedule’s totally whacked.
我总是累得要死
I work out all the time.
我也这样
Me too!
得去听音乐会 做游戏
I got concerts, plays.
我现在还徒步旅行 买♥♥了伐柏拉姆底的靴子
I hike now. Got some Vibram sole boots.
做一点跋涉运动
I do a little trekkin’.
我总在旅行
I travel extensively.
听起来倒象你中了大奖
Sounds like you win.
我还跳舞
I dance!

Yeah.
可不是专业的 提醒你
Not professionally, mind you,
但我的确和别…别人一起去舞厅
but I do go to clubs with other… others.
天啦 乔 别装了 说点实在的
Geez, Joe, get off your ass and do something!
我想去考一个飞行员执照
I’m thinking about getting a pilot’s license.
开个玩笑
I was kidding.
我不会去上课
I’m not gonna take lessons.
也不会去飞的
Not gonna fly.
我也是开个玩笑
I was joking too.
嗨 我该请你喝杯加杏仁的咖啡
Hey, you know I should buy you an almond-spiced latte.
这是我应该做的 感谢你帮我这…
It’s the least I can do for helping me with this…
这整个…
this whole…
帮我挂这条幅
with the banner.
我还有事
I got this work to do.
我…我得先去吃完我的午餐
I… I should just finish my lunch.
我完全明白
I understand completely.
行吗
Okay?

Okay.
沃洛敏 来自斯塔克制药公♥司♥
Volomin, from STARKE Pharmaceuticals.
让您真正享受更美好的生活
Making you better than you really are.
可能的副作用包括
Possible side effects may include
抑郁 不适
depression, general discomfort,
头痛 视力扭曲或模糊 失衡
headaches, blurred or distorted vision, loss of balance,
口干 麻木 牙周疾病 牙关紧闭
dry mouth, numbness, periodontal disease, lock jaw,
震颤 心悸 静脉曲张
tremors, heart palpitations, varicose veins,
肝脏损害 肾衰
Iiver damage, kidney failure,
食欲不振 嗅觉和视力减退
loss of taste, loss of smell, loss of sight,
早期老年痴呆 心衰
early Alzheimer’s, cardiac arrest,
而且在极其例外的情况下…
and in extremely rare cases…
会导致死亡
death.
沃洛敏 让您真正享受更美好的生活
Volomin. Making you better than you really are.
爸爸
Daddy!
嗨 娜特
Hey, Nat!
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad!
玩得开心吗
Did you have fun?
地狱里的周末
Weekend from hell.
他们带我去了另一家蠢驴嘻皮士餐馆
They took me to another silly-ass hippie restaurant.
还有世上最荒谬的单人表演
With the most absurd one-man play ever produced.
“蠢驴”
“Silly-ass”?
爸爸
Dad!
赶快换个字眼
Just find an alternative.
菜单上所有东西都带凝乳
Everything on the menu was made with curd.
凝乳这个 凝乳那个
Curd this, curd that.
我叫了一个汉堡包
I mean I ordered a hamburger,
可那招待给我讲了十分钟
and I got a ten-minute lecture
要保护动物
on animal rights from the waitress.
而且那个表演的还是半裸
And the guy in the play was half naked.
什么
What?
哪一半
Which half?
爸爸
Dad!
你拿到森林狼队的球票了吗
Did you get the T’wolves tickets?
没有 这次我没有
No, I didn’t this time.
你知道 公♥司♥里等票的人实在是太多了
You know, the list for company tickets is real long.
-你也知道 我马上就要升职… -爸爸
-You know, I’m gonna get a promotion… -Dad!
不管怎么说 电视上看得最清楚
The best view is on TV anyway.
里克也在
Rick’s here.
嘿 他在那儿
Hey! There he is.
你当农夫了
You become a farmer?
没有 乔
No, Joe,
我是个演员 穿得象农夫来练习
I’m an actor dressed as a farmer for an audition.
对不起
Sorry.
来 纳特 我们走
Come on, Nat, let’s go.
嘿 乔
Hey, Joe.
嗨 凯利
Hi, Callie.
我们周末过得很愉快
We had a great weekend.
她跟你提到那个演出了吗
Did she tell you about the play?
提了
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!