Home 喜剧电影 宛如天堂(2005)

宛如天堂(2005)

0
宛如天堂(2005)

我要去把她冲走
I’m gonna go give him a flush.
就这样
That’s it?
你就坐在那里
You just sit there?
嘿 你想让我摇铃 吹哨 还是读咒语书
Hey, you want bells and whistles or a reading?
他也看不到我
Come on. He can’t see me, either.
因为一些奇怪的原因 只有你能看见我
For some hideous reason, only you can. – OK, there’s somethin’.
这附近的确有一些东西
Definitely a presence.
你还真是原创 再多告诉我些
How original. Tell me more.
她有敌意
It’s hostile.
她想你离开这里
Wants you outta here.
事实上 他很不错
Actually, he’s not bad.
你应该搬走 兄弟
You should move, dude.
我应该搬走 – 是我的话 我就会
I should move? – I would.
我喜欢他
I like him.
不 我才不会搬走
No, I’m not gonna move.
难道你感觉不到吗 兄弟
Can’t you feel that, man?
这有一股来自鬼魂的刻骨仇恨
There’s like this cancer-causing ray of spirit hate
在向你逼进 会让你重病缠身 – 这个孩子有天赋
searing right towards your body. – This kid’s got a gift.
我才不会搬走 – 为什么不搬走
I’m not moving! – Why not?
这个公♥寓♥看上去又不是那么好
It’s not like it’s that great an apartment.
说什么 – 这个公♥寓♥很好
What? – Yes, it is.
它景色别致 – 还带壁炉
It’s got a view. – And a fireplace.
爱谁谁吧 老兄
Whatever, dude.
有瘦身可乐吗
Yo, do you have, like, a diet anything?
我现在渴得身体99.9%都是干的
I’m, like, 99.9 percent parched here.
很需要可口可乐
Could really use a cola.
跟我来
Yeah. Come on.
搬出去 这一定不是 唯一的解决方法
Move out? That… that can’t be it.
你能不能和她谈谈 让她走
Could you talk to her and tell her she should pass on?
"你能不能和她谈谈"
“Could you please talk to her?”
我无视你 – 我才无视你
I’m ignoring you. – I’m ignoring you.
她不承认她已经死了 我告诉她走向那束光
She won’t accept that she’s dead. I told her to walk to the light.
她却不肯
She wouldn’t do it.
那是因为这里根本没有光 上帝啊 你的脑子真有问题
That’s because there is no light. God, you’re infuriating!
到底是怎么回事
Wait, what’s goin’ on?
卟啦 卟啦 卟啦 – 你以为我喜欢这样吗
You know what? Do you think I like this?
你认为这对我来说很容易吗
Do you think this is easy for me?
我知道事情不一样了 有一些东西不正常了
I know something’s different, something is not right.
我在这里可以穿墙走来走去 – 你知道吗
I’m walking through walls. – You know,
我想我帮不了你了
I don’t think I can help you.
这是我遇到的最有生命力的灵魂
This is one of the most alive spirits I’ve ever been around.
她哪儿都不会去的 – 你是什么意思
She’s not goin’ anywhere. – What do you mean?
我同意她的做法 老兄 她并没有死
I agree with her, dude. She’s not dead.
但是你
But you, whoa.
你需要面对这个…
You gotta deal with this…
严肃地说 你是我见过的人里面 "气"最黑的一个
‘Cause seriously, that’s like the darkest aura I’ve ever seen.
它在吸取你的生命 它正在杀死你
Suckin’ the life right outta you. It’s killin’ you, man.
你应该让她走
You have to let her go, dude.
如果她根本不想走 我怎么让她离开
How can I, when she won’t leave?
不是你的灵魂女孩
Not your spirit girl.
我再讲另一个女孩
I’m talkin’ ’bout the other one.
那个在你心里的女孩
The one you’re keepin’ in here.
她才是让你无法忘记的 对不对
That’s what’s really haunting you, isn’t it?
我不想谈这个 – 噢 我知道了
I don’t want to talk about that. – I get it.
你被人甩了
You were dumped.
她也许是找了一个 屁♥股♥没有坐沙发的男人
Probably for some guy who doesn’t have a couch fused to his ass.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你可以逃避 但是你却 无法承受这个事实
You can dish it out but you can’t take it?
你把神父和那些捉鬼的人 叫来驱赶我
You bring Father Flanagan and the Joy Luck Club to get rid of me.
我只是说你被人甩了一次
But I talk about you getting dumped once…
你并不知道你在说什么 闭上你的嘴
You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. Shut the hell up!
我对你失去爱人感到很难过 兄弟
Sorry for your loss, bro.
对这个聪明的女孩讲一句话
A word to the wise, girl.
对死人要尊敬一些
Show some respect for the dead.
大卫
David?
我很对不起
I’m sorry.
我现在想…
It occurred to me now that I…
我可能不是很了解你
…probably don’t know you all that well.
我的天台上有很大的空间
I got this place for the roof.
我想在这里弄一个花♥园♥
I was gonna do a whole garden out here…
结果呢
…eventually, I think.
我想… 啊 我在自言自语
Now I’m babbling.
我…
I…
我非常抱歉
I’m really sorry.
如果他们失去了爱人 和别人谈一谈会有帮助
Most people who deal with loss really find it helpful to talk about things.
我不想谈这些
I don’t want to talk about it!
愤怒也是一种解决方法
Anger works too.
他在说谁
Who was he talking about?
罗拉 她的名字是罗拉
Laura. Her name was Laura.
谁是罗拉
Who’s Laura?
她是我的妻子
She was my wife.
你当我是谁 笨蛋
What do you think I am, stupid?
这是什么 噢 快点
What is this? Oh, come on.
不要 这不会帮助你
Don’t. This is not gonna help.
是吗 你怎么知道 你这一生中去过酒吧吗
How would you know? Have you ever been in a bar in your life?
你终于来了
The groundhog emerges!
我还以为你不来呢 太好了
I didn’t think you’d make it. All right! All right!
那是杰夫 朱迪 金 华勒丽
It’s Jeff, Jody, Kim, Valerie.
这是我的兄弟大卫
This is my buddy, Dave.
很高兴见到你 – 你喝什么
Nice to meet you. – What are you drinkin’?
咖啡 – 威士忌
Coffee. – Scotch!
你敢 – 给我来两杯
Don’t you dare! – Make it a double!
你不用等了 我马上 就可以让你感受头痛
You don’t have to wait. I can start the hangover right now.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
出来就很兴奋 我知道
He’s excited to be out. I know!
周五的夜晚
Friday night!
借酒浇愁愁更愁 大卫 – 你看好了
You can’t drink these feelings away. – Watch me.
你还好吗
So, you OK?
说再见 走出门 让我们去吃一些东西
Say goodbye, walk to the door, let’s get some food in your stomach.
是谁让你变成了我妈
Who made you my mother?
是…
Did I?
你是不是和你的幻觉一起来了
How you comin’ along with those hallucinations?
那什么都不是 – 大卫 你不是一个好男人
That was nothing. – You’re not a well man, David.
只是缺乏睡眠而已 – 睡觉 你睡觉了吗
It’s just a lack of sleep. – Sleep? You gettin’ any?
8个小时 – 12个小时
Eight hours. – Twelve.
最多9个小时 – 你以为往少说 你就真清醒了吗
Nine, tops. – Opium addicts are more alert than you.
你不要再说了行不行 – 你敢
Will you knock it off. – Don’t you dare!
不要
Don’t!
最后一次机会
Last chance.
你能把我怎么样
What are you gonna do about it?
大卫 兄弟
Dave, buddy!
我很抱歉
I’m so…
上帝啊
I’m sorry. God!
你反常啊 – 大卫 你这样做一点也不酷
You freak! – Dave, that is uncool, man!
上帝啊
Good God!
有一天你会感谢我的
You’re gonna thank me for that one day.
为什么 是因为你让我 在众人面前像一个疯子
For what? Making me look like a lunatic in front of all those people?
你怎么还在这里
Why are you still here?
这是一个可怕的问题 我也不知道为什么
That’s a scary question. I have no idea.
为什么只有你可以看到我
Why are you the only one that can see me?
不要问我这个问题
Don’t ask me.
我只知道 当我不和你 在一起的时候 我感觉… 自己不存在一样
All I know is when I’m not with you, it’s like I don’t… exist.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
也许我真的死了
Maybe I am dead.
好了 不要这样
Oh, come on now.
我对我说你死了很抱歉
I’m… I’m sorry that I said you’re dead.
也许你并没有死
Maybe you’re not dead.
也许你只是很… 轻
Maybe you’re just very… light.
如果我可以记起我是谁
If I could just remember something about who I am, or was.
或者曾经是谁 我也许会轻松些
I mean, then I’d know once and for all.