You got it. – This is the first I’ve heard of this.
你不介意我问沃尔什医生吧 – 不介意 快去吧
You won’t mind if I talk to Dr. Walsh?
去和他确认一下 我们在这里等着
Go confirm with him. We’ll wait right here.
我只需给他打个电♥话♥
I’ll just get him on the phone.
大卫 – 好了 我看起来不像一个医生
David! – OK, I’m not convincing as a doctor!
上帝 大卫 你就不能…我不想知道
Oh, God, David, the felonies just keep pilin’ up!
那边走 大卫 – 这边走
That way, David. – Go this way.
布雷特 – 发生了什么事
Brett! – What happened?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
这里是布雷特医生 我需要保安到3楼来
This is Dr. Rushton. I need security on the third floor.
小心一点 走快一点
Don’t jostle. But go faster.
在这右转 – 这里右转
Take a right up here. – Right here! Right, right, right!
上电梯
The elevator!
不许动
Hold it! We need you to…
啊 完了
Oh, shit.
停下 不许动
Stop right there! Stop! Stop! Stop! Hold it!
快点 嘿 嘿 嘿
Come on! Hey, hey, hey!
大卫 – 伊丽莎白
David. – Elizabeth.
上帝 大卫 我的呼吸器没有了
Oh, my God, David. My breathing tube is gone.
什么 不
What? No!
我该怎么办 – 太晚了 已经开始了
Well, what can I do? – It’s too late. It’s happening.
不要 – 很强烈
No. – It’s strong.
你要更坚强
Be stronger.
它要把我拉走了
It’s pulling me away.
不要
No!
和我在一起
Stay with me!
我走了 – 伊丽莎白
I got ya. – Elizabeth!
不要 – 大卫
No! – David.
给我镇静剂! – 帮助她!
Give me a sedative! – Help her!
给我5毫升强心剂 – 帮助她 快帮她
Gimme five of Haldol. – Help her! Elizabeth!
拉住他 – 不 伊丽莎白
Hold him. – No! Elizabeth!
到底发生了什么事
What’s going on?
这根本不可能 – 是的
That’s not possible. – Yeah.
不可能
That’s not possible.
伊丽莎白 你能听见我吗
Elizabeth? Can you hear me?
真不敢相信 我竟然要让你去死
I can’t believe we almost let you go.
亲爱的 是我 艾比
Honey? It’s me, Abby.
艾比 – 是啊
Abby. – Yeah.
我想我撞到了我的头
I think I bumped my head.
没事了
It’s OK.

Hey.
你好
Hello.
是我
It’s me.
对不起 我不…
I’m sorry, I don’t…
亲爱的 他是大卫 你不记得大卫了吗
Honey, it’s David. You don’t remember David?
那间公♥寓♥
The apartment.
屋顶
The rooftop.
花♥园♥
Garden.
什么都记不起来
Nothin’.
亲爱的 你一点都不记得他了吗
Honey, you don’t remember him at all?
伊丽莎白阿姨 来吧 – 来吧!
Aunt Elizabeth, come on! – Come on!
我只把它租出去了一个月
We only rented it for a month.
你移♥动♥过这里的东西吗 – 没有
Did you move something? – No.
真可笑 我好像觉得…
It’s funny, I just have this strange feeling,
…有些东西好像不见了
like… something’s missing.
所有东西都 和你离开前一样
Everything’s here, just as you left it.
我想我是离开这里太久了
I guess it’s just been a long time.
你自己一个人没问题吧
You sure you’re gonna be OK?
当然了 没事
Yeah. I’m gonna be good.
周六再见了 – 好 我会给你做好吃的
So I’ll see you guys Saturday. – OK. The girls’ll bake for you.
你好
Hi.
不要担心
Don’t worry, I’m…
我只是想让你有一个花♥园♥
I just wanted you to have your garden.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get up here?
备用钥匙 在灭火器下
Spare key. Under the fire extinguisher.
我可不想吓到你
Look, the last thing I want to do is scare you.
再见 丽莎
Goodbye, Lizzie.
等一下
Wait.
是的
Yeah?
备用钥匙 我想要回它
The key. I need the key back.
噢 对的
Oh, right.
我是怎么认识你的
How do I know you?
也许在你的梦里
Maybe from your dreams.
…我想你的确可以摸到我…
If you could ever really touch me,
…我会不会就这样醒来…
I might wake up from all of this.
那不是一个梦
It wasn’t a dream.

No.
大卫
David.

Yeah. Yeah.
太好了
Righteous.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!