Home 喜剧电影 宛如天堂(2005)

宛如天堂(2005)

0
宛如天堂(2005)

有些时候祈求上帝原谅你
We sometimes find that it’s easier
你也许会好过一些
just to ask God’s forgiveness and not prolong the inevitable.
我说我会想一想
I said I’d think about it.
谢谢你 艾比
Thank you, Abby.
你总是帮助我
You always looked out for me.
你在这里吗
You here?
我想你不在
I guess not.
我被锁在门外了
I’m locked out.
这个地方使旧金山看起来很美
Doesn’t this location make San Francisco bearable?
你不是本地人吧 太好了
Wait, you’re not from here, are you? Oh, good.
这个地方的单身男人都怎么了
And what’s with all the single men in this town?
每次我遇到一个英俊的男人 都是"女"同性恋
Every time I meet a good-looking guy… lesbian.
男朋友真是不好找
It’s tough.
我可以拿起电♥话♥说
I’d get on the phone and I’d be like,
奥萨玛
“Hello? Osama?
共♥产♥主义已经失败了
Communism is so over.
给你的人♥民♥一些厕纸吧
Like, give your people toilet paper.”
如果我要做出选择
So, like, if I had to choose?
非要做出选择
If I had to choose.

Wow.
如果我要做出选择 非要做出选择 我不得不选侏儒了
I guess I’d have to go with the midget.
对不起
I’m sorry…
锁匠来的话 知道要按我的门铃吗
The locksmith, does he know to ring my unit?
我想是吧
I think so.
你的卫生间在哪
Where’s your bathroom?
在过道尽头 – 好
It’s right down the hall there. – OK.
哦 伊丽莎白 – 是的
Elizabeth! – Yeah.
不 我以为你不会再回来了
No, I just… I didn’t think you were gonna come back.
我想你会和你的身体 一起呆在医院里
I thought you were gonna stay at the hospital with your body.
大卫 那真可怕 他们想让我的姐姐签字
It’s terrible. They’re trying to get my sister to sign papers
同意关掉我的维生系统
authorizing permission to take me off of life support.
不 什么 他们不能这么做 – 我知道 我告诉他们了
No! What? They can’t do that! – I know. I said that.
但是没有人听的见我
Nobody could hear me.
我只是想和你谈一谈
And I just wanted to talk to you.
大卫 – 等一下
David! – Just a minute!
进展还挺快
Well, that didn’t take very long.
不是
No.
不是 是她自己来的
No, she barged in.
她被锁在她的公♥寓♥外了
She got locked out of her apartment.
你不用解释 我理解 – 不 你一点也不了解
You don’t have to explain. I get it. – No, you don’t get anything.
她只是用一下卫生间
She’s using the bathroom…
她的声音好像是从卧房♥传来的
Her voice sounded like it came from the bedroom.
真的吗
It did?
快过来 我想给你看一些东西
Come here. I want to show you something.
当你看见就知道了
When you know, you know, right?
我一点都不知道
I had no idea that’s…
你并不知道她 脱♥光♥了躺在你床上
You had no idea she was naked on your bed.
不知道
No.
你在想她裸体时是什么样
You’re wondering what she looks like.
不 我没有 – 一点点
No, I’m not. – A little?
还没有到要去看的程度
Not enough to go look.
好吧 我去帮你侦察一下
Tell you what. I’ll do a little recon for ya.
不要 – 不要着急 我是一个医生
Please don’t! – Don’t worry. I’m a doctor.
伊丽莎白 不要 不要… – 你不要紧张
Elizabeth. No, no, no, no, no. – Relax.
她屁♥股♥上有一个纹身
She’s got a tattoo on her ass.
写着“请上吧”
It says “All aboard.”
真的吗 – 用3种语言写的
Really? – In three languages.
这真可笑 – 她很有文化
Oh, that’s funny. – She’s very cultural.
不 你好像吃醋了
You know, you sound jealous.
哦 不可能 – 你就是吃醋了
Oh, please. – You do.
你在和别人说话吗
Are you talkin’ to someone?
嘿 发生了什么 – 眼向上看 大卫
Hey, what’s goin’ on? – Eyes up top, David.
没什么
Nothing.
我很抱歉 我太直接了
Look, I’m sorry if I’m coming on a little too strong.
这是我的风格
That’s just my style.
我有时听到你在楼上讲话
I hear you sometimes.
在这里
Up here…
只有你自己
…by yourself…
我只是想
And I just figured…
也许他很孤独
…maybe he’s lonely.
我知道我很孤独
I know I am.
我想找一个人 这也有错吗
Is it wrong for me to want to touch someone?
我想他靠近我
To be close?
感觉我身边有一个温暖的身体
Feel a warm body next to me?
大卫 去做吧
David, just do it.
什么
What?
去吧 和她在一起 你们俩个都想这样
Go ahead, be with her. It’s what you both want.
不 不是这样的 – 你还好吗
No, it isn’t. – Are you all right?
你需要先吃一些药吗
Do you… wanna take some kind of medication first?
那会很酷
It’s cool if you do.
没有关系 大卫
David, it’s OK.
她很漂亮 而且就在你身边
She’s beautiful, and she’s right here in front of you.
我却挡在中间 – 不 你没有
And I’m in the way. – No, you’re not.
伊丽莎白 伊丽莎白
Elizabeth. Elizabeth!
我叫卡特里娜
It’s Katrina.
你还挺快的
That was quick.
什么事也没发生
Come on, nothing happened.
你对她说了什么
What’d you say to her?
我说我有女朋友
That I was seeing someone.
是实话吗
Honestly?
我并没有说 只有我才能看见她
Well, I didn’t mention that I was the only person who could.
你知道 我没有…
You know, I haven’t…
…罗拉去世后 我没有
…haven’t really been with anyone since…
跟任何人交往过
…since Laura.
她总是骂她的鞋
She was cursing at her shoe.
因为鞋跟断了
Her heel had broken.
然后她坐下来
And then she just kinda sat down
把手放在她的头上
and put her hand to her head.
脑溢血
Cerebral hemorrhage?
但是…
And…
我无法帮助她
I couldn’t do anything to help her.
我都无法
She was, like, gone.
和她说再见
I couldn’t even say goodbye, and she was just…
她就这样走了
She’s gone.
她是个什么样的人
What was she like?
其实她很让人操心
You know, she was just a big pain in the ass.
是真的
No, really.
胸罩挂在门把手上
I mean, the bras on the doorknobs,
把车开的一点汽油也不剩
leaving the car with the… with the gas needle below empty.
她不会加油 那对她来说太难了
She couldn’t put gas in the car. It was impossible for her.
她不知道如何使用电视遥控器
And just total stubborn inability to master a remote.
所以她就随便按一个钮
So she would just randomly click buttons,
直到电视坏了为止
until the TV was snarled into some unmanageable condition.
我非常…
I mean, I’m so…
真是让无法不去…
I’m mad just thinking…
想她
…thinking about her.
对不起 大卫
I’m sorry, David.
你姐姐不会真的去签字同意吧
Your sister really wouldn’t sign those papers, would she?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我希望她不签
I hope not.
如果我不尽快醒来 签不签也无所谓了
Won’t even matter if I don’t wake up soon.
我的脑部活动每天都在减少
My brain activity’s decreasing every day.
也许这样并不坏
Maybe that’s not such a bad thing.
因为你太聪明了
You’re kind of a smarty-pants.
这样你可以变得和我一样了
No, it’ll bring you down to my level.
大卫 你并不傻 只是有点懒
You’re not dumb, David, just a little lazy.
可爱 懒惰
Cute, but lazy.
谢谢
Thank you.
我平时不是这样的
I wasn’t always like this, you know.
你平时什么样
What were you like?