跟我来
Come on.
我要给你看些东西
I want to show you something.
我们在哪 – 这是园地
Where are we? – It’s an estate.
每年这个时候 这家伙都在夏威夷
The guy’s in Hawaii this time of year.
我们不是侵犯私人领地了吗 – 不要担心 我们不会进屋里
Are we trespassing? – Don’t worry, we’re not going inside.
就是这里
Here it is.
你说你喜欢花♥园♥
You said you love gardens.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我想出来的
I made this place.
这是我的作品
This is my work.
我是庭院设计师 拥有 自己的公♥司♥有一段时间了
I was a landscape architect. I had my own company for awhile.
大卫 我以前来过这里
David, I’ve been here before.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道这听起来很奇怪 但是…
I know this is gonna sound really strange,
…我梦到过这个地方
but I dreamed of this place.
这些花 所有的东西
These flowers, everything.
这真漂亮
It’s beautiful.
我也不知道为什么 大卫
I had no idea, David.
建一个这么美丽的地方 你一定很高兴
What a joy it must be to create a place like this.
是的 以前是
Yeah, it was.
以后还会是吗
Is it gonna be again?
那当然
Sure.
为我们
Promise?
哦 是谁给我打电♥话♥?
Who the hell’s calling me?

Hello?
大卫 我是葛蕾丝
David, it’s Grace.
你是旧金山最幸运的人
Well, you are the luckiest man in San Francisco.
谢谢 你为什么这么说
Thank you. Why do you say that?
好消息 那间公♥寓♥是你的了
Great news, the apartment is yours.
他们会和你签一个长♥期♥租约
And they’re willing to give you a nice long lease.
有多长
How long a lease?
十分长 我会答复他们
Really long. And I’m gonna send it over,
然后明天再和你谈 – 等一等
and I’ll talk to you tomorrow. – Wait, wait, wait.
为什么现在他们 要和我签长♥期♥租约
Why are they giving me a long lease now?
是一个很不幸的故事 原来的住客好象还在昏迷
It’s a terrible story. The tenant was in some kind of coma,
所以他们要停掉 她的生命维持系统
and it is what it is, so they’re gonna pull the plug.
还有 他们还会把 你喜欢的沙发给扔了
But get this: They are gonna throw in that couch you like.
大卫 – 怎么了
David? – What?
我们要去和你的姐姐谈一谈
We gotta go talk to your sister.
为什么 你要和她谈什么
Why? What are you gonna say to her?
我不知道 不过你了解 她有什么小秘密吗
I don’t know. What kind of dirt do you have on her?
她的名字是艾伦
Her middle name is Ellen.
3年级的时候 她告诉别人 她的名字是雷亚
In the third grade she told everybody it was Leia, like Princess Leia.
好的 还有什么 就像雷亚公主 (星球大战女主角)
What else?
她患乳糖不耐受症
She’s lactose intolerant.
如果我们想办成事
All right, the only way this is gonna work
你必须告诉我一些只有你知道的事
is if I could tell her something that only you know.
一些非常私人的事 一些非常尴尬的事
Something so intimate, so personal…
她在举♥行♥婚礼的5分钟之前 法式舌吻了她的旧男朋友JJ
She French-kissed her ex-boyfriend J.J. Five minutes before her wedding.
这个一定行 这个很好
Oh, that’ll work. That’s good.
没有其它人知道 – 我想我已经开始喜欢她了
Nobody knows that. – That… I think I like her already.
你是怎么认识伊丽莎白的 你们一定在一起工作
So, how did you know Elizabeth? You must’ve worked together.
她从没和任何人约会过 – 每个人都是这么说
God knows she wasn’t dating anybody. – Everybody likes to rub that one in.
坦白说 我的话可能有些难理解 但是…
Actually, this is gonna be a little difficult to swallow…

Tea!
我的侄女在这里 她们应该在学校的
My nieces are here? They’re supposed to be at school.
你好 – 先生 你想要杯茶吗
Hi. – Would you like some tea, sir?
是的 谢谢你 女士
Well, yes, thank you, madam.
大卫 不要说了 如果 当她们面说 她们会被吓坏的
Abort. Don’t do this in front of them, it’s gonna freak them out.
对不起 你说你是怎么认识她的
I’m sorry, you were saying? How did you know her?
说谎 编一个大谎话 – 我们在一起工作
Lie your butt off. – We worked together.
不是 – 不是
No! – No.
不不 你看起来不像医生 编一些其他的吧
No, no, no. You’re not credible as a doctor. Make something up.
她是和我一起来治疗我的疾病
I mean, I didn’t work with her. We worked together on my illness.
我是她的一个病人
I was a patient of hers.
丽丽 你能看到我吗
Lily? Can you see me?
我得了一种病 脑膜炎
I was sick. I had meningitis.
螺旋脑膜炎 [口误 应为 Spinal]
Spiral meningitis.
真是不幸
I’m so sorry.
"螺旋脑膜炎" 根本没有这种病
Spiral meningitis? It’s not a disease.
我现在已经感觉很好了
Oh, no, it’s OK. I’m much better now.
我…
I…
伊丽莎白相信我 除了她
Elizabeth, she believed in me,
没有人相信我会痊愈
believed that I would recover when nobody else did.
最后我就痊愈了
And then I did.
你和她很像
That sounds just like her.
但是 你为什么要同我说这些
But why are you telling me this?
因为我知道伊丽莎白现在的状况
Because I know about Elizabeth’s situation,
我只是想说…
and I just wanna say that…
丽丽
Lily.
有一些事在发生… – 你知道我在这里 是不是
…there are things… – You know I’m here, don’t you?
有些时候…
…sometimes that…
这些事超出了我们的理解范围
…that are beyond our understanding.
所以 我只是想要你…
And so, I just wanted to ask you…
实际上我想求你
Actually, I just want to beg you
给伊丽莎白多一些时间
to… to give her a little bit more time.
她会康复的
She’s gonna pull through this thing.
我知道她一定会
I just know it.
你这么说我感到很高兴
That’s really sweet of you to say,
但是 已经太迟了
but… it’s kinda too late.
艾比
Abby.
艾比 你到底做了什么
Abby, what did you do?
你叫大卫 对不对
It’s David, right?
已经太迟了 因为我 已经签字同意了
You see, it’s too late because I’ve already signed the papers.
艾比 我在这里
Abby. I’m here.
你能感觉到我吗 我就在你身边
Can you feel me? I’m right here.
明天中午生命维持系统会被关掉
We’re terminating life support tomorrow at noon,
我的女儿那时都在学校
while the girls are in school.
对她们和我家来说
I mean, the past three months have been so hard on them,
过去的3个月是十分艰难的
on this whole family.
我非常了解你的感受
Well, I understand that. I really do.
我想你犯了大错
But I think you’re makin’ a grave mistake here,
因为我相信… – 这是最好的结局了 真的
because I really believe… – It’s for the best. Really.
这就是伊丽莎白想要的
This is what Elizabeth wanted.
我一生都在想如何 做一些对她有好处的事
I mean, I spent my whole life thinking I knew what was best for her.
她应该穿什么衣服 她应该和什么人约会
What she should wear, what men she should date.
这是伊丽莎白要我做的 最后一件事
This is the last thing Elizabeth asked for.
这是我人生中第一次 尊重她的愿望
And for the first time in my life, I’m gonna respect her wishes.
艾比
Oh, Abby.
等一等
Look.
对你来说 这听起来也许很奇怪 是 事实是…
This is gonna sound really strange to you, but…
不要 不要 不要
Oh, no, no, no.
伊丽莎白现在就站在我们身边 和我们在一起
…the truth is Elizabeth is here with us right now.
她和我一起来的 她就站在你身边 她在恳求你多等一段时间
She came here with me, she’s standing next to you, begging you to wait.
就在我身边
Right next to me?
就在你身边 – 大卫 别说了
Right there. – David, stop.
不 你让我说 我不知道为什么
No, let me do this. I don’t know how or why,
但是我可以看到你妹妹的灵魂
but somehow I can see your sister’s spirit.
我知道这听起来很奇怪 但是我还可以和她讲话
I know it’s crazy, but I also can talk to her.
要不然 让她和你解释一下
So why don’t I have her just explain the whole thing to you,
我来给她传话
and I’ll translate.
你可以等一下吗
Could you just hold on, just a sec?
好 – 饮茶聚会结束了 该去看电视了
OK, tea party’s over. Time for Wiggly Safari!
Yeah!
事情会越来越糟的 – 我正在和她解释
OK, David, this could work. – I think I was getting through to her.
她会直接冲到医院 – 我们现在就去医院
You need to get her to the hospital. – Right to the hospital.
我们就要把它撕碎 – 你这个精神病 马上给我滚
We’ll get her to rip those papers… – Get the hell outta here, you freak!
我不是在瞎编 我为什么要瞎编
I’m not makin’ this up! Why would I?
艾比 冷静
Abby, calm down, just calm down!
我会把你剁碎 我发誓我会把你剁碎
I’ll chop you! I swear, I will chop you!
告诉她关于J.J的事 – 我知道关于JJ的事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!