Looks like you’ve finally beat the curse, my boy.
虽然过程不是很美好
Wish it were under happier circumstances.
你在做什么
What are you doing
找人帮忙
Calling for help.
希望他不知道是我召唤的
I just hope he doesn’t realize it’s me doing the calling.
谁竟敢攻击我
Who dares strike at me
植物保护者 沼泽怪物
The defender of the green, swamp thing.
做的好
Perfect.
很高兴你没事 扎塔娜
Glad to see you back on your feet, zatanna.
无论你要做什么 赶快
Whatever you’re gonna do, do it fast.
所谓的保护者
The so-called guardian of the green
却是为了人类
who secretly hopes to be human again.
让我矫正你的观念
Let me dispel you of that notion.
让你的心灵净化
Back to the dirt,
回到属于你的地方
where you belong.
他越来越强大了我们怎么办
He’s getting more powerful by the second What the hell are we gonna do
我说我们去和他谈谈
I say we go and talk to a man about a horse.
你脑子坏了 胡说什么
Did you hit your head or something You’re babbling.
一个特洛伊木马 波士顿来吧
A trojan horse, Boston Come on!
这里 废物
Over here, you wanker!
你这无♥耻♥的人类
You are puny and disrespectful.
让我看看你有什么本事
Let me see your madness.
看来对我这种人 你也没有什么办法
Well, that’s the trouble with someone like me Been there, done that.
我赐你一死
I shall make you beg for death.
我可以求你别唧唧歪歪了吗
Can I beg you to stop talking
我的意思是你是个疯子 我才不会听疯子唧唧歪歪
I mean, all wizards are touched, but you, you’re a full-blown nutter.
我要撕裂你的灵魂
I will tear your soul apart.
不是不屑和凡人闲聊吗
And what happened to not prattling with mortals, eh
怎么现在比我奶奶还啰嗦
You chatter like my grandma at a book club.
就是现在 波士顿
Now, Boston!
不给糖就捣蛋 怪物
Trick or treat, freak!
你是在跟我打招呼吗 还是你快死了
Is that a sword in your chest, or are you just glad to see me
梅林向你问候
Merlin sends his regards.
哦 顺便说一下 你输了
Oh, and by the way, you lose.
我会让你得逞吗
I don’t think so.
约翰 我…
Johnny, I was…
你要救我
I was under a compulsion You’ve got to save me.
这是你欠我的 你欠我的
You owe me You owe me!
抱歉 老兄 天命不可违
Sorry, mate Can’t take the chance that destiny is still pulling your strings.
约翰 救我
John, please! Help me!
救我 你这个混♥蛋♥
Help me, you bastard!
救我
Help me!
这场面可真让人不愉快
That was unpleasant.
我错过了什么
What the hell did I miss
小扎 你没事了 我还…
Z, you’re okay I thought…
我头疼的就像宿醉了
My head feels like the morning after Brixton.
不至于这么糟吧
Surely not that bad.
所以我们自♥由♥了
So Merlin’s spell hath ended.
没错
It would seem so.
事情要这么美满就好了
thought it’s s good news sort of thing
– 怎么了 – 他之前没受伤
– What’s going on – Yeah He wasn’t wounded.
也许是在他与伊特莱根捆定的那一天受伤的
Unless I miss my guess that happened on the dayhe was bound to etrigan.
现在我
And now that I’m not…
我无能为力 杰森
I’m truly sorry, Jason.
这是我希望的结局
Don’t be It’s a welcome end.
五百年来 我们同为一体
For 500 years, he and I have been bound.
我们种族不同
A demon from hell, a knight of renown.
不喜欢彼此
Though we were cursed to be slaves to each other,
离别才知我们心已系
I know of no man I’d want more for a brother.
安息吧
Farewell, mortal.
没有比他出生地更适
You couldn’t have picked a better place.
合安葬他的地方了 他家就在不远
The villagewhere he was bornwas over there.was born was over there.
处 却只能以这种方式归家
Too bad it took this to get him home.
蝙蝠侠邀请我加入正联
Batman asked me to be in the justice league.
所以 你还在考虑
And you’re considering it
我几天前去了那
I visited their headquarters a few days ago.
就像你说的那么有趣
It’s interesting, and like you said,
也许是时做些改变了
maybe it’s time to make a difference.
这你倒听我了
Listening to me now Uh-oh.
他们还邀请你
They want you, too.
是啊 没错
Good one, z Too right, they do.
你一定在开玩笑吧
You have got to be bloody kidding No way.
小蝙蝠侠一定会被我烦死的
Batty would go mental.
他邀请的你 而且你的反应如我所料
He was the one who asked, and I told him that’s what you’d say.
保重 约翰
Be safe, John.
不 等下 等下
Now, hold on Hold on.
我拒绝的太仓促了
Maybe I’ve been a bit rash.
要不我们边喝边聊
Could you tell me more over a drink
就当庆祝新居
We could rechristen the house, as it were.
喝一杯
A drink
就一杯
Yeah, a drink.
别认为还会和上次一样
Don’t think this is gonna turn into some sort of Manchester weekend.
别想
Get that out of your head.
但可以有一个特尔瑞德周四
We could have a trewhiddle Tuesday.
不可能
No, definitely not.
走的瞧
Well, let’s mark that as a maybe.
亲爱的 这就是享受啊
Now, that’s what I call making yourself useful, love.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!