The only one we’re, uh, really concerned about is Bess.
我们唯一担心的是贝丝
You know, we’ve checked halfway houses, shelters,
我们找遍了过渡疗养院 收♥容♥所♥
churches, bus stops.
教堂 公车站
Nothing.
都一无所获
Uh, we don’t understand. It’s like…
我不明白 不可能…
people don’t just disappear.
人不可能突然就消失
July 27th?
7月27日?
You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you?
你不会知道她的下落吧?
Robert?
罗伯?
No.
不知道吗
Well, maybe it’ll come to you.
也许你会想起来
Whenever you’re ready, I’ll be waiting.
准备好的时候告诉我
I want to tell you something, Mark,
马克 我要告诉你一件
something you do not yet know,
你还不知道…
but we K-PAXians have been around long enough to have discovered.
可是我们K派克斯人 好久以前就发现的事
The universe will expand,
宇宙会膨胀
then it will collapse back on itself,
然后缩回原形
and then it will expand again.
然后再膨胀
It will repeat this process forever.
如此周而复始
What you don’t know is that when the universe expands again,
你不知道的是 当宇宙再度膨胀
everything will be as it is now.
现在的情况又会重演
What ever mistakes you make this time around,
你这次犯的错
you will live through on your next pass.
下次会再出现
Every mistake you make…
你犯的每一个错
you will live through…
将会一次又一次的出现
again and again, forever.
永无止境
So my advice to you is to get it right this time around,
所以我劝你 有错要马上改
because this time… is all you have.
因为这次是你唯一的机会
You’re lookin’ great, Michael. Think so?
你看起来不错 真的?
Thanks. How you doin’? Good.
谢谢 你好吗 很好
Good. How was your… How was your trip?
旅途怎么样?
Was it… Was it good? Yeah.
还愉快吧? 挺好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!