*主啊 请赐予他们永恒的安息*
*Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine*
*主啊 请赐予他们永恒的安息*
*Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine*
*让永恒的光辉照耀他们*
*Et lux perpetua luceat ei*
*主啊 请赐予他们永恒的安息*
*Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine*
*让永恒的光辉照耀他们*
*Et lux perpetua luceat ei*
终于
At last.
我需要空间让我能暂缓思虑
I needed room for thought to breathe.
我一生都被这王位牵绊
My life has been a lingering for the throne.
有时我必须坦白 我希望我的母亲死于意外
Sometimes I must confess I imagined if my mother happ’ed to die
在她命数未尽之前 一次直升机失事 或是一种罕见疾病
before her time – a helicopter crash, a rare disease.
那样的话 我便能早些年继承王位
So, at an early age, I’d be in charge.
而在我之前 却是长年累月的稳定统治
Before me, years of constant, stable rule…
相比于国王 我适合做作为思虑周详的王子
..But I am better thoughtful Prince than King.
能登上王座实在诱惑 因这堵城墙
Potential holds appeal, since in its castle walls
能保护一人不受龌龊可耻的失败所恼
one is protected from the awful shame of failure.
我无与伦比的查尔斯 你令她骄傲
My wond’rous Charles, you did her proud,
因为你如她所愿 从未披露自己的苦痛
for, as she would have liked, you never showed your pain.
我存在的所有意义 如我们大多数人一样
My whole existence has, like most of us,
都建立在那给我生命的人身上
been built upon the ones who gave me birth.
而他们已经逝去了 就是这样
And now they’re gone. That’s it.
先是父亲 再到母亲
First Dad. Now Mum.
我孑然一人
I’m alone.
你还有我
Except for me.
你真是容光焕发
Ah, you’re radiant.
这就是你的天赋 亲爱的 这就是你所带给我们的
‘Tis your gift, my dear, it’s what you’ve brought to us –
时尚感
a sense of fashion.
和更好的发型
Better hair, as well.
我从未想过我会看到她去世
I never thought I’d see her pass away.
我感同身受
I felt the same.
你还好吗 父亲 不久后 您终于能成为国王
How are you, Dad? For soon, at last, you will be King.
很快了 – 还要三个月
Not soon. – Three months.
你的父亲今日登基
Your father rules today.
我以为加冕典礼才代表了权力更替
I thought the coronation marked the change.
你是对的 官方情况下正是如此
Well, you’re right – officially, that is the case.
但在准备加冕典礼的这几个月里
But Britain cannot stand without a king or queen
英国不能没有一个国王或是女王
for all the months it takes to organise a coronation.
但无疑 按照宪法规定来说
But surely, constitutionally speaking…
宝贝 亲爱的 我们没有宪法
Sweet, my dear, we have no constitution.
而是传统要求我们担起责任
Instead tradition holds us to account.
传统 但 – 传统要求在国王或是女王逝世之时
Tradition, then… – Tradition holds that on the death of kings, or Queens,
下一任君主即刻即位
the next is monarch straight away.
你父亲在你奶奶去世的那一刻就开始了他的统治
Your father ruled the moment granny passed.
我可能要离开 如果可以的话
I might head off. If that’s OK.
为什么
Why?
头疼
Headache.
你真的一定要走吗
You really have to go?
这不是
It’s not…
我是指 这整个
I mean, the whole…
我没办法应付这些谈话 这些人
I can’t deal with all the chat. The people.
这很重要 哈里
It’s important, Harry.
没错 但我头疼
Yeah, the headache, though.
我们要去应付那些人群
We’ll go and mingle with the crowds.
简单聊聊应该就足够了
A single round should be sufficient,
之后我们就去宫殿了 对吗
then we’re at the palace, yes?
父亲 你在发抖
But, Dad, you’re shaken up.
可能我们需要点时间来聊聊
Perhaps we should take time to talk?
抱歉 现在不行 詹姆斯现在就要见我们
I’m sorry, it must wait, James wants us now.
首相在等您
The Prime Minister’s waiting.
我们晚些时候再见面
We’ll see you later on.
好的
All right.
首相
Prime Minister.
我对您失去亲人 致以深切的哀悼
Sincere condolences upon your loss.
我认为这是她所有臣民的损失
A loss, I think, that all her subjects share.
当然 我们都思念先女王
Of course. We miss our Queen.
陛下您可能不记得了
Your Majesty may not recall,
出于慰藉公众之意 我们决定
we did decide for public reassurance
埃文斯先生会陪在您身边 同您一起离开
that you would leave with Mr. Evans at your side,
王室和国家 首相和国王
the Crown and State, Prime Minister and King.
既然我们都在这儿 我觉得我应该保持
Ah… Now we’re here, I feel instead that I should remain…
不问政事 只和王室成员一起走
aloft from politics, and walk with royals alone.
我相信首相会理解的
I’m sure Prime Minister will understand.
当然
Of course.
我现在就走 为您开道
I’ll go right now and… clear the way.
身为王子时 如此同行确为乐事
Such equal billing was a joy when Prince.
一同登场确实备受关注
To share the stage did spread attention out –
如今我将握权崛起 制定自己的规则
but now I’ll rise to how things have to be.
女王已逝
The Queen is dead,
国王万岁
long live the King.
那便是我
That’s me.
拜托了 兄弟 这可比闷闷不乐好 是吧
Come on, mate, it’s better than moping about, eh?
这个地方可是有着成千上万的机会
There’s a whole world of opportunity right there.
没错
Yeah.
怎么了 伙计
‘sup, G?
你看起来就像被Primark商场强♥奸♥了一样
You look like you’ve been raped by Primark.
我得融入进去嘛
Yeah, I had to blend in.
想着我得给你叫来一个真正的平民作为惊喜
Thought I’d bag you a bona fide commoner as a surprise.
她马上就到
She’ll be here in a minute.
她 呃 与众不同
She’s, erm, distinctive.
你应该别想那些烦心事了 你可以
You should take your mind off things, you could, er…
库特 – 搞一个平民
Coots! – ..Do a pleb.
搞一个下层平民 – 听着 我现在没心情
Knob a prole. – Look, I’m not in the mood.
从不同的角度来研究你的问题(子民)是吗
Approach a subject from a different angle, yeah?
她来了
Here she is!
杰西卡
Jessica!
你真的没有开玩笑 尊贵的殿下本人
You’re not joking, then. Invictus himself!
是的 听着
Er, yeah, look…
所以查尔斯真的是你的爸爸 还是另有其人
So is Charles really your dad? Or was it the other one?
另有其人
The other one?
休李特 – 休伊特
Hewlitt. – Hewitt.
因为你是橘色头发
Cos you’re very ginger.
如果你还没有检测过 那你可能需要去测一下
If you haven’t done a test yet, then maybe you should,
因为如果休李特才是你的爸爸
cos if Hewlitt was your dad instead,
你就可以离开那个家族了 不是吗
you’d be out of the family, wouldn’t you?
啊 什么
Er, what?
最终获得自♥由♥
Free of it at last.
获得自♥由♥ – 哦 亲爱的
Free of it?! – Dear, oh, dear.
为 为什么我会想获得自♥由♥呢
And why – why would I want to be free of it?
因为你恨这一切 不是吗
Cos you hate it. Don’t you?
不 – 一点也不
No. – Not a clue!
他真的不 亲爱的
He seriously doesn’t, darling.
他恨
Yeah.
自从你离开了军队
Ever since you left the army,
就一心扑在闲聊 非洲 运动上面
it’s been all schmooze, Africa, sport.
这些非常有价值 但你完全迷失方向
Very worthy but it screams lack of direction
很明显 你希望这些能给你带来快乐 但并没有 不是吗
and clearly, you hope it’ll make you happy. But it doesn’t. Does it?
你是这个庞大家族的一员 但你并没有任何回报
You’re part of this big thing, but you don’t get anything back.
仅仅是个酗酒的叔叔
Just the drunken uncle.
这是你的一个绊脚石 不是吗
It’s a trap for you, isn’t it?
你的家族
Your family.
那我应该怎么做呢
Er, what-what should I do, then?
我觉得你是时候该走了 亲爱的
I think it’s time for you to tap out, darling.
不 库特西
No, no, Coottsey…
斯宾塞 吧台有人找你
Spencer. Someone wants you at the bar.
兄弟 你有没有意识到她可能是个社♥会♥主♥义♥者
Mate, you realise she’s probably a socialist?
别啊 走吧 咱们不用呆在这了
No, no. Come on. Not wanted!
所以我应该怎么做呢
So? What-What should I do?
你真的想知道吗
You really want to know?
我帮你倒茶吧
Shall I be mother?
谢谢 好的 太好了
Thank you, yes, that’s kind.
很好 我们该怎么开始呢
Good then, erm, how shall we begin?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!