I’ll always gonna love you too.
看看这景色
Look at this view!
我看过更美的
I’ve seen better.
-真是最糟糕的 -对啊
– It’s the worst. – Yeah.
我从没在白天来过这里
I’ve never been here during the day.
你好 给我两杯冰咖啡好吗 谢谢
Hi. Can I have two iced coffees, please.
当然可以
Right. Of course.
-我们请 -不 谢谢 一定要付
– On us. – Oh, no thank you. I insist.
听起来很棒 哈里斯手艺不错
Sounds good. Harris did a good job.
他弄了很长时间了
It took him long enough.
他总是那样 签字吧
He always does. Signature time.
业绩还不差嘛 小塞
It’s not doing too bad, Seb.
“没有很差”就已经很好了
“Not too bad” is great.
-今晚见 -今晚见
– See you tonight. – See you tonight.
-你今天过得怎么样 -很好
– How was your day? – Good.
-她呢 -她很好
– How is she? – She’s great.
-是吗 -是的 来吧
– Yeah? – Yeah, come on.
哥们
Hi, buddy!
我没想到你那么快就回家了
I didn’t think you were gonna be home yet.
-你在画画吗 -是啊
– Are you drawing? – Yeah.
我能帮忙吗 你知道我喜欢画画
Can I help? You know I love to draw.
切尔西 我们要走了 你可以吗
Okay Chelsea, we’re gonna go. Are you good?
-没问题 -你需要点什么吗
– We’re good. – You need anything?
再见 宝贝
Bye baby.
-跟妈咪说再见 -睡个好觉
– Say “Bye bye, Mommy.” – Sleep well.
-再见 妈咪 -跟切尔西玩得愉快
– Bye, Mommy. – Have fun with Chelsea.
玩得愉快 再见 米娅
Have fun. Bye, Mia.
再见 谢谢你
Bye. Thank you so much.
-晚安两位 宝贝再见 -晚安
– Good night guys. Bye sweetie! – Good night.
天啊
Oh boy!
我们没赶上怎么办 你要怎么跟娜塔莉说
What if we miss this? What do you wanna tell Natalie?
-回纽约再约她吧 -也可以
– Maybe we’ll just see her back in New York. – Okay.
-我可不想念这个 -太糟糕了
– I do not miss this. – It is bad.
要不要就停这边 直接去吃晚餐
Do you wanna just pull off here and go to dinner?
-好啊 可以 -可以吗 好
– Sure yeah. Yeah. – Yeah? Okay.
你想进去看看吗
Do you wanna check it out?
好啊
Okay.
这地方挺不错的
This place is pretty cool.
我喜欢
I love it.
萨克斯手 卡尔·本尼特
Cal Bennett on the sax!
喇叭手 贾维尔·冈萨雷斯
Javier Gonzalez on trumpet.
可爱的贝斯手 内德拉·惠勒
The lovely Nedra Wheeler on bass.
独一无二的鼓手 克里夫顿·拂拂·艾迪
The one and only Clifton “Fou Fou” Eddie on drums!
还有很棒的钢琴手
And a little too good on the piano.
棒到一不小心就会取代我成为老板的
So good that he’s gonna own this place if I’m not careful,
凯瑞·泰勒 各位
Khirye Tyler, everybody.
欢迎来到小塞家
Welcome to Seb’s.
我刚刚听了你的演奏 我想…
I just heard you play and I wanted to…
你还想留下来继续听吗
You want to stay through another?
不了 我们走吧
No, we should go.

Okay.
一二 一二三四
One, two, one, two, three, four.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!