加入这支乐队吗
To be in this band?
在一支乐队里找个稳定的工作
To be in a band to have a steady job. You know.
就是要…
T-to be… you know.
当然了 我想让你有一份稳定的工作
Of course, I wanted you to have a steady job…
那样你就可以照顾好自己
so that you can take care of yourself
和你的生活 并且你开起你的俱乐部
and your life and you could start your club.
我现在就在做啊 所以我就不明白了
Yes, so I’m doing that so I don’t understand,
我们现在不是该庆祝吗
why aren’t we celebrating?
那你怎么还没开起你的俱乐部
Why aren’t you starting your club?
你自己说的 没人会想去那样的俱乐部
You said yourself no one wants to go to that club.
没人会想去一个叫”鸡肉串”的俱乐部
No one wants to go to a club called “Chicken on a Stick”.
那就改名字啊
So change the name!
没人喜欢爵士乐 连你也不喜欢
Well, no one likes jazz! Not even you!
因为你 我现在也喜欢上爵士乐了啊
I do like jazz now because of you!
我本以为你想我做这行的
And this is what I thought you wanted me to do!
那我要怎么办 回去弹《铃儿响叮当》吗
What am I supposed to do? Go back to playing Jingle Bells?
我不是那个意思 我是说你为什么不
I’m not saying that! I’m saying why don’t you take…
Scrutting pennies so I can…
start a club that no one wants to go ?
把现在挣的钱拿去开个俱乐部
what you’ve made and start the club!
大家会想去的
People will wanna go to it,
因为你对它充满热情
because you’re passionate about it,
大家都喜欢别人所热爱的东西
and people love what other people are passionate about.
你让人们想起了
You remind people of what
-他们所忘记的东西 -我可不觉得
– they’ve forgotten. – Not in my experience.
好吧 不管怎样 是时候面对现实了
Well, whatever alright. It’s… it’s time to grow up, you know.
我有一份稳定的工作 这就是我在干的
I have a steady job, this is what I’m doing.
要是你现在突然有这么多不满
And now all of a sudden if you had these problems,
我真希望你在我签合同之前
I wish you would’ve said them earlier.
就早点说出来
Before I signed on the goddamn dotted line!
我只是指出你曾经有个梦想
I’m pointing out that you had a dream
你一直追随着 坚持着
that you followed, that you were sticking…
这就是那个梦想 这就是那个梦想
This is the dream! This is the dream!
-这不是你的梦想 -像我这样的人
– This is not your dream! – Guys like me,
努力一辈子就为了取得点成就
work their whole lives to be in something that’s successful,
让大家喜欢 你知道吗
that people like. You know?
我终于能做出一些让大家乐在其中的事
I mean, I’m finally in something th-th-th-th-that people enjoy.
你什么时候在乎别人喜不喜欢你了
Since when do you care about being liked?
Just because I don’t enjoy it, it doesn’t matter.
你为什么那么在意别人喜不喜欢你
Why are you care so much about being liked?
你还是演员呢 你在说什么啊
You are an actress! What do you talking about?
也许你只是喜欢落魄时的我
Maybe you just liked me when I was on my ass,
因为那样能让你有优越感
because it made you feel better about yourself.
-你在开玩笑吗 -没有
– Are you kidding? – No.
我不知道
I don’t know…
好了各位 明天见
Okay fellas. I’ll… see you tomorrow.
-塞巴斯蒂安 -怎么了
– Sebastian? – Yeah?
你今晚会去吧
You’re good for tonight, right?
-你在说什么 -七点的照片拍摄
– What are you talking about? – At 7, the photo shoot.
《魔咒》杂♥志♥ 你没事吧
For Mojo. You good?
-我以为是下周四 -不 是今晚
– I thought that was next Thursday. – No, it’s tonight.
没问题吧
Is that okay?
托尼亚 把另一台相机给我
Tonya, give me the other camera!
那台怎么了
What’s wrong with that?
“那台怎么了” 我不知道啊
“What’s wrong with that”? Oh I don’t know
就他妈的用不了啊 那就是问题
It does not bloody work! That’s what’s wrong with it!
喇叭手 很好
Alright trumpet, that’s lovely!
漂亮 漂亮 太漂亮了
Lovely! Beautiful! Beautiful!
键盘手 抬头
Okay, keyboard. Okay, look up.
很好 很好 非常好
That’s good. That’s good. That’s lovely!
很好 把音乐停了
Wonderful. Okay, cut the music!
很好 很好
That is lovely! That’s lovely.
好了 看着我 像这样咬住嘴唇
Okay, now look. Now bite your lip like this…
就像你全神贯注在做某件事一样
like you’re concentrating on something,
比如 就像在创作音乐
I don’t know, like a piece of your music.
-咬我的什么 -嘴唇 咬嘴唇
– Bite my what? – Your lip. Bite your lip.
很好 很好 太漂亮了
That’s good. That’s great. Beautiful.
漂亮 好了 把眼镜往鼻子下面移一点
Beautiful. Okay. Now, just move your glasses down on your nose.
再往下一点 再往下移一点
A little bit further. Just a little bit touch further.
把头低下 但要看着我 忧郁点
Keep your head down, but look up at me. Look sort of moody.
这就对了 太漂亮了
Yeah! That is beautiful! That is great!
好了 把键盘的声音打开
Okay, turn on the keyboard on live!
你要听我弹奏吗
You want to hear the keyboard?
现在可以不用咬嘴了
No. You don’t have to bite your lip now.
你应该弹点什么
Well, you should play something.
弹一下 什么都可以
Play something, you know. Anything.
你不是个钢琴家吗 弹点什么
You’re pianist, aren’t you? Play something.
很好 太漂亮了
That’s great! That’s beautiful.
太好了 太好了
That’s lovely. Oh, that’s good.
别停下来 继续弹啊
Now, don’t stop. Keep playing.
别停啊 继续弹 刚刚就很好
Come on, just keep playing. That was great!
直接爆了我的头吧
Shoot myself in the head.
她一点都不会演 还有那个窗户啊
She’s not even good. And the window thing…
-那是什么东西啊 -对啊
– What was that? – Yes.
她是在窗台上干什么啊
What did she do with the window?
天啊 可别辞了你白天的工作
Oh my God! Don’t quit your day job.
这个嘛…
Oh well…
米娅
Mia!
米娅 对不起
Mia. I’m so sorry.
告诉我怎么样 演出怎么样
Just tell me how it went? How was it?
对不起
I’m sorry.
-对不起 我错过了你的演出 -对不起
– I’m sorry I missed your play. -You’re sorry?
-对不起 我没出现 -对不起
– I’m sorry I didn’t come. – You’re sorry. You’re sorry.
-对不起 -让我补偿你吧
– You’re sorry. – Let me make it up to you.
让我补偿你 好吗
Let me make it up to you. Okay?
-我不怪你 如果 -结束了
– I don’t blame you if… – It’s over.
-什么结束了 -结束了
– What is? – It’s over.
什么
What?
这一切
All of this.
我不要再出丑了 我不干了
I’m done embarrassing myself. I’m done. I’m done.
-根本没人来 -那又怎样
– Nobody showed up. – So what?
我连剧院的场地费都付不起 这太…
I can’t pay back the theater! This is so…
我要回家待一阵子
I’m gonna go home for a while.
-我明天去看你 -不 我要回老家
– I’ll come see you tomorrow. – No, I’m going “Home” Home.
-这里就是你家 -已经不是了
– This is home. – No, it’s not anymore.
-喂 -你好 我想找米娅·多兰
– Yep? – Hi. I’m trying to reach a Mia Dolan.
打错了
Wrong number.
她说过如果她没接电♥话♥
Yeah, she said if she’s not on her cell,
我可以打这个号♥码找她
I’m told I might find her here.
找不到了
Not anymore.
-好吧 如果你跟她联♥系♥了 -不会
– Okay well, if you do talk to her, – I won’t.
请告诉她简和艾米·布朗特选角公♥司♥
could you tell her Jane and Amy Brandt casting
想要联♥系♥她
is trying to reach her.
选角吗
Casting?
什么情况啊
What the hell is that?
别再制♥造♥噪音了
Stop that fucking noise!
你来干什么
Why did you come here?
我有好消息
Because I have good news.
什么
What?
艾米·布朗特 那个选角导演
Amy Brandt, the casting director.
她去看了你的演出
She was at your play
她很喜欢
and she loved it.
她非常喜欢
And she loved it so much.
她想让你明天去试镜
That she wants you to come in tomorrow and audition for this…
她即将开拍的大电影
huge movie that she’s got.
我不会去的
I’m not going to that.
-我不会去的 -什么
– I’m not going to that. – What?
那将会是 不 那将会是
That one’s gonna be… No. That one’s gonna be…
什么
I’m sorry?
那会折磨死我的
That will kill me.
-什么 -什么
– What?! – What?
-什么 打住 -不

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章天生一对
下一篇文章沉睡魔咒
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!