Home 喜剧电影 大话王(1997)

大话王(1997)

0
大话王(1997)

Okay, go ahead !
去吧
Yeah !
好耶
Mr. Reede !
李先生
Mr. Reede ! Mr.–
李先生的头
This is my lawyer. He’s a little unorthodox.
我的律师有点古怪,别怕
Mr. Reede, you remember Kenneth Falk, the man from the tape.
你记得录音带上的肯尼吧?
How could l forget ?
我忘不了
Hey, how you doing ?
你好
l’ve slipped into the seventh circle of hell ! Thank you.
我被打下十八层地狱 谢谢你
You ? Shouldn’t we be going over our testimony right now ?
我们不是该练习证词吗?
Basically, the plan is, l walk you through the tape.
基本上,我要解释录音带
Step-by-step, l ask you questions.
一步一步,由我发问
And we give the explanation you came up with.
我们照你的话回答
Exactly.
没错
All we gotta do is lie.
我们只要说谎就行了
That sounds simple enough.
很简单嘛
Doesn’t it !
可不是?
Then l’ll finish up with dramatic questions.
最后我问你
Something like: Mr. Falk, isn’t it true that you and Mrs. Cole… have never made Lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo, lo–
傅先生 你和柯太太没有做…
Ugh ! Oh, God ! l can’t do it.
我办不到
l can’t finish the question if l know the answer is a lie.
他们会说谎 所以我问不出口
You may proceed, Mr. Reede.
请继续,李先生
Respondent calls… Kenneth Falk.
我请傅肯尼做证
Raise your right hand.
请举起右手
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God ?
你发誓你所说全部属实吗?
l do ! l mean–
我发誓
l do.
我发誓
Mr. Falk.
傅先生
Do you know my client, Samantha Cole ?
你认识莎曼珊吗?
Yes.
认识
lsn’t it true that your relationship with my client is entirely platonic ?
你和她没有肉体上的关系…
l object, Your Honor !
我抗♥议♥
To yourself ?
你抗♥议♥自己?
Yeah. But l would like to… rephrase the question.
是的,我想重新发问
Mr. Falk, would l be accurate…
请问你和柯太太的关系
if l described your relationship with Mrs. Cole as totally professional ?
是否纯属职业上的往来?
l object, Your Honor, and l move to strike !
我抗♥议♥,并要求惩戒
Mr. Reede, l don’t know what you’re on,
我不管你耍什么花招
but you better get to the point and quick.
你最好快说出重点
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你
ls your relationship with my client entirely platonic ?
你和她没有肉体关系,才怪
Not ! ls not your relationship with my client:
你和她的关系是不是…
“Boink ! Bad baby, bad baby !”
坏小子
Did you ever not make lo–
你真的没和她…
Did you-Mr. Reede !
李先生
You had sex with her every time you met, didn’t you ? Didn’t you !
你每次都有上她,对吧?
Liar !
大骗子
He’s badgering the witness.
他在侮辱证人
lt’s his witness.
这是他的证人
You slammed her ! You dunked her donuts ! You gave her dog a “snaussage” !
你上她、干♥她♥、让她爽歪歪
You stuffed her like a Thanksgiving turkey !
你像塞火鸡一样满足她
All right, it’s true, okay ! l humped her brains out !
好啦,我让她欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
There ! Now you happy ?
高兴了吧?
No further questions.
我没有问题了
Um-No questions.
我没有问题
You may step down.
请你下来
Do l dare ask you to call your next witness ?
我还敢请你叫下位证人吗?
l have no further witnesses, Your Honor.
我没有证人了
What are you doing ? Call me !
你搞什么?请我作证呀
You do not understand. l can’t lie.
你搞不清楚状况 我不能说谎
l can’t do anything dishonest until 8:15 tonight !
八点十五分前 我都得说实话
Listen, you bastard ! l want my money !
给我听好,我要我的钱
l am not going to end up a 31-year-old divorcee on welfare…
我的人♥渣♥律师突然良心发现
because my scumbag attorney had a sudden attack of conscience !
不能害我变成31岁 的穷困失婚妇人
Thirty-one ?
31岁?
lf Mr. Reede has no further witnesses,
如果你没有证人
then l have no choice but to rule in favor of–
我就得判柯先生胜诉
Your Honor !
庭上
l call Samantha Cole to the stand.
我请柯太太作证
Order.
安静,安静
Order ! Order !
安静! 别吵了!
Knock it off ! Sit down !
坐下
Mr. Reede, it is out of sheer morbid curiosity…
我完全是出于好奇心
l’m allowing this… freak show to continue.
才允许你继续这场闹剧
Mrs. Cole… if you dare.
柯太太,请吧
Mrs. Cole…
柯太太
is this a copy of your driver’s license ?
这是你驾照的副本吗?
Yes.
是的
lt says here you’re a blonde. Are you ?
上面写你是金发
God
天啊
lf you don’t remember, perhaps Mr. Falk will.
你不记得,傅先生应该记得
Brunette.
我是褐发
We can play the tape again. Maybe it’s on there.
也许录音带上有记录
l’m a brunette !
我是褐发
Thank you. Now let’s see.
谢谢你
“Weight: 105.” Yeah ! ln your bra.
我看看,体重一0五磅 你的咪♥咪♥就有那么重
Your Honor, l object ! You would !
我抗♥议♥ 想得美
Bastard ! Hag !
臭小子
Quiet !
闭嘴
Overruled !
不准
Weight ?
体重
One-eighteen.
一一八磅
All right, fine, fine. l’m 127.
好啦,一二七磅
Uh-huh. And it says here you were born in 196♥4♥,
上面写你生于一九六♥四♥年
but that’s not true either, is it ?
这也不是真的,对吧?
ls it ! No.
没错
Will you tell me what it says here on your birth certificate under “date of birth” ?
请你读出生证明上的 出生年份
Your Honor, what does this have to do with anything ?
我抗♥议♥,这与此案无关
Overruled.
不准
Mrs. Cole, answer the question.
柯太太,请回答
“1965.”
一九六五年
Now let me get this straight.
让我搞清楚
That would mean that you lied about your age to make yourself older.
你谎称年龄 好让自己老一岁
But why would any woman want to do that ?
哪个女人会把年龄说老呢?
l changed it so l could get married.
我谎称年龄才能结婚
And the truth shall set you free !
真♥相♥能解放你
My client lied about her age !
她谎报年龄 结婚时才十七岁
She was only 17 when she got married, which makes her a minor,
那算是未成年少女
and in the great state of California, no minor can enter into any legal contract…
在加州,未成年少年必须有 监护人同意才能订合约
without parental consent, including–
包括…
Prenuptial agreements.
婚前协议书
Prenuptial agreements ! This contract is void !
婚前协议书,这份合约无效
The fact that my client has been ridden more than Seattle Slew is irrelevant.
她和多少男人上♥床♥也不重要
Standard Community Property applies,
离婚条例规定
and she is entitled to half of the marital assets,
她应分得夫妻财产的一半
or $11.395 million !
一千一百三十九万元
Jordan fades back. Swoosh !
乔丹上网,得分
And that’s the game !
我赢啦
Nothing further, Your Honor.
没有问题了,庭上
Order. Order. Order !
安静,安静
ln light of this new evidence,
根据这项新证据
the court must rule in favor of Mrs. Cole.
本庭判柯太太胜诉
Yes ! She is hereby awarded half the marital assets.
她可分得夫妻财产的一半
The son of a bitch pulled it off !
这小子成功了
l didn’t know !
我不知道她未成年
lt doesn’t matter. The contract’s void.
没有用,协议书无效
Order. Order.
安静,安静
l understand both parties have agreed to joint custody.
双方同意分享监护权,对吧
ls that correct ? Yes.
没错
Yes. No.
没错