W-O… R… K !
W—O—R—K
Work.
工作
Today we’re going to share what our parents do for…
今天大家要说出 父母从事什么…
Work !
工作!
My mommy is a doctor.
我妈是医生
My daddy is a truck driver.
我爸是卡车司机
My mom’s a teacher.
我妈是老师
And your dad ?
你♥爸♥呢?
Mmm. My dad–
我爸…
He’s… a liar.
他是个骗子
A-A liar ? Oh, l’m sure
骗子?
you don’t mean a liar.
他应该不是骗子吧
Well, he wears a suit and goes to court and talks to the judge.
他穿西装上法庭和法官说话
Oh ! l see. You mean he’s a lawyer.
我明白了,他是个律师
Hey, Fletcher. How’d it go ?
费奇,怎么样?
Just another victory for the wrongly accused.
我刚替无辜老百姓洗清冤情
Yeah, right.
才怪
Mr. Reede, great job. Do you want your coat back ?
李先生,你还要吗?
No, l’m sure you’ll be needing it again and again.
留着吧,你以后还会用得上
Do you have a moment ?
李先生,你有空吗?
l’m late. lt’s my day to be with my son.
我有事,今天我得陪儿子
A couple of reporters want to talk about your big win.
记者想和你谈谈今天的胜诉
Yeah ? How’s my hair ?
是吗?我帅吗?
Fabulous. You look great.
你帅呆了
What time is it ?
几点了?
l am sure your dad just got held up in court again.
你♥爸♥一定有事耽搁了
Dad !

Maximilian !
小麦面包
Hey, how ya doing, creep ?
你好吗,小不点儿?
Good.
很好
Me too, except my arm has been bothering me.
我也是,只是我的手好奇怪
Oh, no, Dad !
不好了
Oh, yeah.lt’s becoming a claw !
没错,我的手变成“魔掌”
Nothing can stop the claw !
什么也阻止不了“魔掌”
Run, boy, run ! Save yourself !
快逃吧,快逃命吧
Do the claw to Mom ! Do the claw to Mom !
快用魔掌抓住妈妈
Uh-oh. You found the claw’s only weakness.
你找到魔掌的弱点
Subzero temperatures !
冷冰冰的脸孔
So, did you have any trouble finding the place ?
你是找不到地方吗?
Okay, l’m late. l’m sorry.
我迟到了,抱歉
l ran out of gas.The gauge is broken. Rough neighborhood too.
车子没油了,油表一定坏了 我被困在黑人区
Good thing l was wearing neutral gang colors.
幸好我有兄弟的记号♥
l might have had to pull out my nine and bust a cap.
否则我就得劫车逃亡
My mind and my money and my money and my mind
要钱不要命,要命不要钱
They would never hurt you, Fletcher. You’re their lawyer.
道上兄弟不会伤你 你是他们的律师
That was below the belt. Keep the gloves up.
你真阴险,我得小心防备
Mom, Dad’s taking me to see wrestling !
妈,爸要带我去看摔角
Oh, Fletcher !
费奇
Oh, Audrey !
奥卓莉
Why do you have to take him to see that stuff ? lt’s very violent.
你真是不应该 摔角太暴♥力♥了
The boy must grow to be a warrior.
这孩子得成为好汉
Who better to guide him than Rick Rude… and Randy Macho-man Savage in the cage of death ?
马场先生才是他的好榜样
Oh, good !
真是巧
Jerry, how’s it going ?
杰利,你好吗?
Hey, gipper !
小船长,看看你
You look like you grow by the minute !
你又长高了
Fletcher, pleasure to see you.
费奇,你好
Hi, honey !
嗨,亲爱的
Wow. That was a nice image.
这种场面真感人
Deleted.
没了
l have some more boxes for you.
我帮你拿了纸箱
Oh, you’re an angel.
你真好
Boxes ? Remember,
纸箱? 是啊
l told you a few weeks ago, Jerry’s moving to Boston.
我跟你说过杰利要搬到 波士顿
Oh, right ! The job, the thing.
没错,那份新工作
What do you do again ?
你是干什么的?
Hospital administrator.
医院行政人员
Right, right !
是了
Well, the boxes are in my car.
纸箱在车上
Oh, those can wait.
不急,不急
l made this young man a promise, didn’t l ?
我答应你一件事,对吧?
Got time to throw a few ?
有空陪我玩球吗?
Sure !
当然有
Come on, then !
来吧
l forgot the boyfriend was moving. Jerry !
我忘了你男友要搬家
His name is Jerry ! And yes, he’s moving.
他的名字叫杰利 他是要搬家
l’m sorry. l hated him less than your other boyfriends.
真可惜,我没那么讨厌他
lt wasn’t serious, was it ?
你们不是来真的吧?
Semiserious, yes.
差不多
You guys aren’t-You know–
你们没有…那个吧?
l have been dating him for seven months.What do you think ?
我们交往七个月,当然有
Really ? Ooh !
真的吗?
l was hoping after being married to me you’d have no strength left.
我以为你嫁给我就爽够了
Remember, when we were married, l wasn’t having sex nearly as often as you were.
当时只有你爽,我可没爽到
And the ref takes a point away.
我又被重击一拳
Yeah

Out!
丢高点
Yeah

Max is gonna miss him.
麦斯会想念他
l’ll be here.
我还在啊
Ready ? Yeah ! Play ball.
准备好了吗?发球!
Max, come on. We’ve gotta go.
麦斯,咱们走吧
Dad, are we really going to wrestling ?
爸,真的要去看摔角吗?
Absolutely, Max Factor.
当然,麦斯佛陀
We just have to stop by the office for one minute.
我先去办公室一下
Excuse me, sir. Any spare change ?
先生,有零钱吗?
Oh, l’m sorry. l’m all out.
抱歉,我没有
l can’t do it.
我办不到
Fred, it’s your duty to present the strongest case possible.
你必须做出最有力的辩护
The strongest case possible consistent with the truth.
这必须符合事实
Will you let the judge decide what’s true ?That’s what he gets paid for.
判断是非是法官的职责
You get paid to win.
你的职责是帮被告胜诉
lf you insist that l take it to trial,
如果你坚持要我出庭
l will represent Mrs. Cole aggressively and ethically.
我将依法为柯太太辩护
But Miranda, l won’t lie.
但是我不肯说谎
Then we’ll just have to find someone who will.
那我就得找肯说谎的人
Twenty-first floor. Men’s wear.
二十一楼,男装部
Hi, Mr. Reede ! Whoa !
你好
Hey. Did you do something to your hair ?
你换了发型?
lt’s a bit extreme, isn’t it ?
太夸张了,对吧?
No !
不会呀
That’s the thing nowadays, right ?
现在正流行
He said it would accent my facial features.
这能突出我的脸型
That’s what it does !lt completely accents your facial features.
没错,它让你的脸型很突出
We’re just gonna go to my office
我们要去办公室
Hey, Fletcher.
费奇
Hey, Pete.
嘿,彼特
You losing a little weight ?
你瘦了一点
l don’t know. Maybe.
也许是吧
Looks and personality. A double-threat guy.
你越来越帅,越来越有魅力
Hey, Mr. Reede.
李先生
Hey… man.
嘿,老兄
lt’s, uh, Randy.
我叫兰迪
Yeah, l know.
我知道
Taking lunch orders. Anything ?
你午饭要吃什么?
No, thanks.
不了
l had so much for breakfast, l’m ready to pop.
我早餐吃太饱 肚子快胀破了
l mean, l’m full.
我是说,我还不饿
Okay. Great.
太好了
Max !
麦斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!