Conductor didn’t wanna play. How’s this guy?
列车长不愿意配合 这家伙呢?
Nice and willing.
很愿意
Stop the train and let us off.
停车让我们下去
When we tell you.
当我们让你停车的时候
Ed, Cotton, when we get the train on the spur, start hopping. Go.
艾德,棉花,当火车开到 支线上的时候,跳上去 去吧
Zuckie, you know what to do?
祖齐,你知道该怎么做?
Sure. I throw the switch and beat it back
当然 我打开开关,然后把它掰回去…
All right, just do it. Stop the gabbing.
行了,干去吧 别罗嗦了
All right. This is where we want off.
好了 我们要从这儿下去
Stop it right here.
就停在这儿
Get away from those controls.
离开控制台
What’s this, a holdup?
什么意思?抢劫?
No, no. You’re seven minutes late. We’re just changing engineers.
不是 你晚点了七分钟 我们只不过要换一下驾驶员
A lot fancier than my old coal burner on the C&O.
这些控制和操作比我的那个 老式燃煤机车控制先进多了
Shut up!
闭嘴
Open up and you won’t get hurt.
让开一下,别伤着你
Sounds bad, Cody.
科迪,听起来不妙
Why don’t you give him my address too?
你为什么不把我的地址也说出来?
Only the Treasury stuff!
只要国库的东西!
Hurry up, boys. Get in there.
快点
You won’t get away with it, Cody.
科迪,你跑不了的
Cody, huh?
科迪,嗯?
Go get the car started. You got it.
去把车发动起来
You’ve got a good memory for names. Too good.
你记名字的本事不错 太不错了
Zuckie got scalded.
祖齐被烫伤了
Come on, let’s get out of here.
快点,快离开这儿
A week has passed since bandits jumped a mail train…
距离劫匪抢劫一列穿过 高山脊隧♥道♥的邮政火车…
… coming out of the High Sierra Tunnel…
已经一个星期了…
… and fled with $300,000 in federal currency, leaving four dead.
他们抢走了三十万美元的联邦钞票,现场还留下四具尸体
Treasury authorities now believe… that the gang has escaped to Arizona…
“财政部权威人士相信” “那伙劫匪已经逃往亚利桑那…”
… where today a bank was raided and two tellers killed…
“因为那里的一家银行被抢劫” “两名出纳员被杀死…”
… with the same cold-bloodedness that characterized…
“作案手法如出一辙…”
Now we’re supposed to be in Arizona.
我们现在应该在亚利桑那
Any place would be better than this.
哪儿都比这儿强
We gotta blow out of here.
我们得马上离开这儿
Cody calls charging roadblocks unscientific.
科迪认为去冲路障是很不科学的
It ain’t safe having a crackpot giving orders.
由一个疯子下命令才是不安全的
About time somebody took over. – Who, for instance?
应该有人出来接替他了 谁?
A very good friend of mine, me.
我的一个很好的朋友:我自己
Where do you want the body sent?
你打算把伤员送到哪儿?
Been golfing, Ed?
打高尔夫去了吧,艾德?
We got a sack full of dough and we’re holed up here like a bunch of gophers.
我们守着一大袋子钱,躲在这儿就像一帮打高尔夫的
When we moving out?
我们什么时候走?
Maybe tomorrow. Maybe in the spring.
也许明天 也许明年开春
I’ll give it a lot of thought. All right?
让我仔细想想 行吗?
Smells good, Ma.
闻起来不错,妈
If you’re getting hungry, I could do with some help, son.
儿子,如果你饿了,你可以帮我做饭
Verna. Help Ma with the groceries.
厄娜 去帮妈买♥♥点吃的
Verna.
厄娜
Well, if it ain’t the sleeping beauty.
我说,你简直就是一个睡美人
What else does a girl do around this bear trap?
一个姑娘还能在这熊的陷阱周围干什么?
There’s plenty you can do without wearing out the mattress.
你有很多事可以做,不用整天耗在床上
It’s the only place I don’t freeze. I’ve been cold for a week, Cody. Not even a fire.
只有在哪儿我才不觉得冷 我都冻了一个星期了 连个火都没有
Who’s gonna see a little bit of smoke a hundred miles from nowhere?
谁能在100英里外看到这儿冒着点儿烟?
Help Ma with the grub. Cody.
帮妈弄吃的
He’s getting worse. He needs a doc.
他越来越不行了 他需要医生
When the time comes.
到时候再说
Want some coffee, Ed? Thanks, Verna.
艾德,来点儿咖啡? 谢谢你,厄娜
Let him get it himself. My wife don’t wait on nobody.
让他自己弄 我老婆不服侍任何人
You know something, Verna?
你知道吗,厄娜…
If I turned my back long enough for Big Ed to put a hole in it…
如果我把背对着艾德 让他有足够长时间在上面开个洞的话…
… there’d be a hole in it.
我背上肯定就会有个洞
Big Ed. Great Big Ed. Heh.
大艾德 伟大的艾德
Know why they call him that?
你知道别人为什么这么叫他?
Because his ideas are big.
应为他的想法都很大
Someday he’s gonna get a really big one about me.
某一天他会对我有一个真正的大想法
And it’ll be his last.
那会是他最后一个想法
That’s the second one he’s had in a month.
这已经是他这一个月里第二次了
He’s nuts, just like his old man.
他是个疯子,就像他家老头子
It’s these mountains, Cody.
是因为周围这些山,科迪
It’s not good for you, cold all the time.
对你没什么好处,这里太冷了
You can’t breathe the air.
呼吸不到新鲜空气
Let’s get out, son.
儿子,咱们走吧
It’s going. It’s going.
好些了
It’s going? Yeah.
好点了吗? 好点了
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定? 对
It’s like having a– It’s like having a red-hot buzz saw inside my head.
我脑袋里就像有一把又红又热的电锯
No. No, not yet, son. Hmm?
儿子,别,等等
Don’t let them see you like that. Might give some of them ideas. Yeah.
别让他们看见你那样 会让他们有想法
Always thinking about your Cody, aren’t you?
你总是关心着你的科迪,对吧?
That’s right.
当然
Top of the world, son.
儿子,世界之巅
Don’t know what I’d do without you, Ma.
妈,我真不知道没有你我该怎么办
Better? Mm.
好多了? 对
Yeah. Now go on out. Show them you’re all right.
现在可以出去了 让他们看看你没事
What are you all gaping at?
你们都瞪着眼睛看什么?
And I thought I told you to help Ma with the groceries.
而且我想我告诉过你去帮妈弄点吃的
Cody. Hey, Cody. There’s a storm coming.
科迪,要来暴风雪了
Every road’s gonna be blocked, the guy said.
那家伙说,所有的路都要被封了
What guy? – On the radio.
哪个家伙? 收音机里的
How long did he give it? Tonight.
他说什么时候? 今天晚上
Oh. That’s just what I’ve been waiting for. Is everything packed?
这正是我一直在等着的 东西都收拾好了吗?
We’ve been packed for a week.
都收拾好一星期了
You sure it’s safe, Cody?
科迪,你确信会很安全?
A storm keeps everybody busy. Now, clean up this place, and clean it up right.
暴风雪会让每个人都很忙 把这地方清理一下,好好清理干净
And don’t leave any calling cards.
别留下任何电♥话♥卡
I told you to keep away from that radio.
我告诉你离那个收音机远点
If that battery is dead, it’ll have company.
如果电池没电了,就有麻烦了
It’s your suitcase, Cody.
科迪,这是你的箱子
Why don’t you keep it all?
为什么你不自己都留下?
You’re cute. Come here.
你真可爱 过来
Why don’t you? We could travel, buy things.
你为什么不?我们可以去旅行,买♥♥东西
That’s what money’s for. Hmm.
钱就是用来干这个的
I look good in a mink coat, honey. Mmhm.
亲爱的,我穿着貂皮大衣看上去很漂亮
You’d look good in a shower curtain.
你穿着浴巾看上去会很漂亮
We’re pals, Cotton.
棉花,我们是兄弟
You’ll see that I get away all right, see that I get to a doc?
你会帮我离开这儿,带我去看医生吗?
Sure, sure, Zuckie.
当然,祖奇
All set.
我们都准备好了
Cody? Yeah? I was pretty good back there on the train, huh, Cody?
科迪,在火车上我表现不错吧,嗯?
Pretty good for my first job, huh? Yeah, you were great.
第一个任务做得很不错,是吧? 对,你非常棒
You won’t leave me here. You’ll take me with you?
你不会把我丢下的 你会带我一起走
We can’t take any chance of being picked up with you in the car.
我们不会冒险让他们把 你和我们一起堵在车里
We’ll send a doc right away.
我们很快会叫一个医生来
You’re gonna let me die.
你会让我死在这儿
Cotton?
棉花
Cotton, don’t leave me.
棉花,别扔下我
MA: Suppose they find him, Cody? You know how Zuckie talks.
如果他们发现了他?你知道祖奇会怎么说的
He won’t talk. Cotton.
他不会说的 棉花
You meant what you said about sending a doc?
你说要找一个医生来,是真心话吗?
Yeah, sure. A specialist. You.
是的,当然是 一个专家 就是你
Here, if you’re such a pal of his, go back and make it easy for him.
拿着 如果你真是他的好兄弟 回去让他解脱了吧
Rest easy, Ma. We’re 300 miles from the tunnel. What have they got?
放心吧,妈 我们离那条隧♥道♥有300英里 他们能找到什么?
A corpse without a record.
没有记录的尸体
Nothing to tie him in with the tunnel job or us.
没有什么能把他和 隧♥道♥那件事或者我们联♥系♥到一起
Don’t make a sound, Zuckie. It’s me, Cotton. Look, I’ll try to come back.
别出声 是我,棉花 听着,我会想办法回来
Here’s some cigarettes, huh? Thanks, Cotton.
这里有点烟
Yeah. Thanks.
谢谢,棉花
Ed, we’ll separate.
艾德,我们分头走
Go east until you hit the highway and double back over the bridge.
向东走一直到高速,然后掉头往回走过了桥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!