我们把轮胎弄下来 去拉费里亚
We get the wheels, we get La Feria,
一直往前走 不到处惹麻烦
we keep moving on. No messing around.
庄 你这次再把轮胎弄坏
You mess those wheels up this time, Chong,
我就打得你屁♥股♥开花
I’m gonna have your ass.
快走
Move!
-在那 霍姆斯 -这里没人 霍姆斯
– Right there, Homes. – There’s nobody, Homes.
你的派对呢 小子
Where’s your party, boy?
把收音机关小点声
Turn down the radio.
你想把警♥察♥也引过来还是怎么的
You inviting the cops, too, or what?
我要弄点铬
I want El cromo.
得从这家伙身上
Gonna get some green
捞点票子 霍姆斯
for this shit right here, Homes.
该死
Fuck.
伙计们
Uh, guys?
这是镀铬的防滑钉 你们会把镀层剥落的
Those are chrome-plated lugs. You’re gonna strip them.
瞧瞧这家伙
Look at this guy, eh?
镀层很容易脱落的
The plating flakes off.
是吗
Yeah?
这车是租的 没人会花钱坐一辆…
This is a lease. No one’s gonna pay to ride…

Shit.
快点 伙计
Come on, man.
伙计们
Uh, guys, guys.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
伙计们 说真的 你们不会想这么做的
Guys, seriously, you don’t wanna do this.
解决他
Take him out.
往死里打
Fuck him up!
别啊 别打车
No! Not the car!
弄死这混♥蛋♥
Get that puto!
弄死他
Fuck him up, man!
弄死他
Fuck him up!
干♥他♥
Get him!
干掉这蠢货
Hit that fool!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfucker!
该死
Shit.

Fuck.
所有人都在睡眠中 伯特
Everyone’s asleep, Burt.
在梦游 所有这些 冰盖
Sleepwalking. Between the ice caps,
驾驶人姓名: 詹姆斯·豪利特[金刚狼本名]
色情作家 毒水 变种人…
the pornographers, poisoned water, mutants…
一切都是有联♥系♥的
It’s all connected.
克莱德 现在都2029年了
Hey, Clyde. It’s 2029.
我们怎么还在讨论变种人
Why are we still talking about mutants?
是我 我在车上
Hey, it’s me. I’m in the car.
这次挺顺利的
Yeah, it was a good trip.
简直无往不利
Killed it up and down the fence.
美国 美国 美国
USA! USA! USA!
美国 美国 美国
USA! USA! USA! USA!
金刚狼
Wolverine.
我就知道是你
I knew it was you.
-该死 -拜托
– Oh, fuck. – Please!
我有麻烦
I’m in trouble!
只有你能帮我
You’re the only one that could help!
给我滚远点
Get the fuck away from me!
求你了
Please!
罗根
Logan!
那是谁啊
Who was that?
我不知道 一个疯女人 别担心
I don’t know, some crazy lady. Don’t worry.
真没想到啊 居然是金刚狼
As I live and breathe, the Wolverine.
而且他还成了个酒鬼
And he’s a junkie now.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
知道吗 你车门上有些弹孔
You know, you got some buckshot in your door.
我原本听说你在凤♥凰♥城
I heard you was in Phoenix.
但昨晚 我有几个德州的朋友
But then, last night, some friends of mine
打来了电♥话♥
in Texas HP called…
说他们在54号♥公路的一个出口
And told me they found
发现了三个死了的混混
three dead cholos in a pullout on 54.
我知道这并不罕见
Not unusual, I know.
但其中一人没了手 一人没了腿
Except one was missing a hand, another one a leg.
所以他们在猜
So they was thinking…
不是逃跑的老虎 就是恶灵弗雷迪了
It was either an escaped tiger or Freddy Krueger.
但这两者都不会开车
But neither one of them can drive…
一个是虚构的 另一个已经灭绝了
One being fictional, the other one extinct.
而由于他们找到的防滑钉
And since the wheel lugs they found
属于一辆24款的克莱斯勒
belonged to a ’24 Chrysler…
然后嘛…
And, well…
这就是一辆24款的克莱斯勒
This is a ’24 Chrysler.
她找到你了吗
She found you yet?
加布里埃尔
Gabriela?
要知道
See…
我不是在找你 小狼
I’m not looking for you, wolvie.
不算是 我是在找一个
Well, not really. I’m looking for someone
正在找你的人
who’s looking for you.
她趁我不注意拿走了我的东西
She took something of mine when I wasn’t looking.
我得负责的东西
Something for which I am responsible.
墨西哥女人
Mexican lady.
她现在决心要找到你
Has her sights on you now.
想起什么了吗
Doesn’t ring any bells?
我不知道什么加布里埃尔
I don’t know any Gabriela,
从我车上滚下去
so get the fuck out of my car.
你看
You know…
我知道你在藏什么 我的朋友
I know what you’re hiding, amigo.
南部边境的老光头
The old cue ball south of the border.
你想怎样
What do you want?
想要你稍微合作点
A little co-operation.
顺便说一句 我是你的粉丝
I’m a fan, by the way.
阿卡利转基因研究所
操 操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck, fuck!
不 埃斯佩兰萨先生 不行
No, Mr. Esperanza, no.
我知道我说的六月 但我现在就需要那艘船
I know I said June, but I need the boat now.
凭什么这就得涨价
Why would that mean the price go up?
听我说
Listen to me.
我知道你想要七万
I know you wanted 70…
这样吧 如果我现在
Okay, what if I could put together
能立马凑到四万五的现金呢
$45,000 cash right now?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?

Shit.
萨姆
Hey, Sam.
早上好
Morning.
他今天状况不太好
He’s having a bad day.
每天状况都不好
They’re all bad days.
他六小时前就该吃这个了
He needed these six hours ago.
这些可不够
This is not enough, you know.
我们撑不过一周
Won’t see us through the week.
我在想办法了
I’m working on it.
该你了
Your turn.
我昨晚可辛苦了
I’ve had a rough night.
可怜的你
Poor you.
对了 他昨晚告诉我
In other news, he told me last night
他在跟某人交流
he’s communicating with someone.
他没跟任何人交流
He’s not talking to anybody.
别那么肯定
Don’t be so sure.
他能说出所有的细节
He’s got all these details.
那个水箱不是该起到屏蔽作用的吗
I thought that tank was supposed to act as a barrier.
它上面有裂痕了
It’s got them cracks in it.
拜托你别说了
Just please stop.
左边下面
Bottom left.
你没听进去我说的
You’re not listening.
他又在问我们为什么会在这儿了
He’s been asking questions again about why we’re here.
我觉得他在试图读我的心
I think he’s trying to read my mind.
这就是为什么要吃这些药
That’s what these are for.
正吃着他的酥酪
Eating his curds and whey

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章至暗时刻
下一篇文章欢乐好声音
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!