《顿悟》 今晚9点开场
各就各位
Places, everyone.
The Beatles – “Golden Slumbers”
♪Once there was a way♪
♪To get back homeward♪
♪Once there was a way♪
♪To get back home♪
♪Sleep pretty darling do not cry♪
♪And I will sing a lullabye♪
就是这一刻
This was it.
一切开始的地方
The moment it all began.
一个普通的小家伙
The moment an ordinary little guy
爱上了剧院
fell in love with the theater.
爱上了这里的一切
Everything about it.
灯光闪烁 场景变换
The lights, the way the scenery moved,
甚至气息
even the smell.
他只有六岁
He was only six years old,
可是他成为第一只太空考拉的梦想
but his plans to become the first koala bear
突然间消散了
in space were suddenly toast.
有些人可能会说
Some folks may have said
他成了这座城市最了不起的剧院经理
he grew up to be the greatest showman the city has ever seen.
有些人称他为梦想家 先行者
Some called him a visionary, a Maverick.
当然了 也有人说他又固执又疯狂
sure, some folks said he was as crazy as he was stubborn,
但要我说 美妙的奇观可不是凭空变来的
but I say wonder and magic don’t come easy, pal.
而且绝不会有人怀疑
And, oh, there would never be any doubt,
巴斯特·穆恩的大名必将登上
the name Buster Moon would go down
娱乐界史册
in entertainment history.
我最清楚了
And I should know,
-因为我就是巴斯特… -穆恩
– because I am Buster… – Moon!
开门啊
Open this door!
早上好 穆恩先生
Good morning, Mr. Moon.
克劳利夫人 外边什么情况
Miss Crawly. What, uh… What’s going on?
有许多动物想要见您 穆恩先生
You got a lot of animals waiting to see you, Mr. Moon.
是吗
I do?
天哪 还真是
Holy moly, I really do.
是 都是上一场演出的工作人员
Yeah, it’s the stage crew from your last show.
他们说您给的支票被退回了
They say their paychecks bounced.
告诉他们我会给银行打电♥话♥
Tell ’em I’ll call up the bank and make sure
立刻付清他们的全部薪水
they’re paid tout de suite.
我把银行的朱迪斯的来电
I got Judith from the bank
帮您转到二号♥线了 先生
holding on line two right now, sir.
我得过会儿给她打回去了
Actually, I’m gonna have to call her back.
这次我怎么跟她说
What should I tell her this time?
告诉她巴斯特·穆恩出去吃饭了
Tell her Buster Moon is out to lunch.
穆恩 把门打开
Moon! Open this door!
赶紧的 穆恩
Come on, Moon!
我知道你在里面
I know you’re in there!
穆恩 把门打开
Moon! Open this door!
《欢乐好声音》
The Spencer Davis Group – “Gimme Some Lovin'”
♪Well my temperature’s rising and my feet on the floor♪
♪Twenty people rockin’ and there wanna go more♪
♪Let me in baby I don’t know what you’ve got♪
♪But you’d better take it easy this place is hot♪
♪Then I so glad we made it♪
♪So glad we made it♪
♪You gotta♪
♪Gimme some lovin’♪
♪Gimme some lovin’♪
♪Gimme some lovin’♪
♪Everyday♪
The Zombies – “The Way I Feel Inside”
♪In your mind could you ever be♪
♪Really close to me♪
♪I can tell the way you smile♪
♪If I feel that I♪
♪Could be certain then♪
♪I would say the things♪
♪I want to say to…♪
我怎么听着有人在唱歌♥
thought I heard someone singing there.
管他呢
Ah, whatever.
伙计们 听着 别动
Guys, listen. Stay where you are.
有警♥察♥
The cops are here in…
你们干什…
What are you…?
-不许动 -我来抓他
– Hold it right there! – Yeah, I’ll get him!
快走 快走 快走
Go, go, go!
乔尼 我们不是让你望风吗
Johnny, you were supposed to be keeping a lookout!
对不起 爸
Sorry, dad.
你的面具呢
And where’s your mask?
♪Do you ever feel♪
Katy Perry – “Firework”
♪Like a plastic bag♪
♪Drifting through the wind♪
♪Wanting to start again♪
♪Do you ever feel♪
♪Feel so paper thin♪
快看 我是妈妈
Look at me. I’m mommy!
卡斯帕 从桌子上下来
Caspar, get off the table.
萝丝塔 你看到我的车钥匙了吗
Rosita, have you seen my car keys?
诺曼 你告诉他们
Norman, would you please tell them
我歌♥唱得好不好
what a good singer I am?
没错 你唱得真好 亲爱的
Oh, yeah, you were great, honey.
对了 卫生间的水池又堵了
By the way, the bathroom sink is blocked again.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, honey!
Garth Jennings & David Bassett – “I Don’t Wanna”
♪One, two, one, two, three, four♪
♪I don’t wanna talk to you♪
♪Nothing to say♪
♪I don’t wana walk with you♪
♪Outta my way♪
♪I’m not gonna fight with ya♪
♪I don’t wanna play♪
♪I don’t need anyone else♪
♪I live my life by myself♪
♪I can’t stand a thing that you say♪
♪I’m not listening any…♪
我了个天哪
Oh, my gosh.
你们还好意思自称是音乐家
I thought you guys said you were musicians.
艾什 亲爱的
Ash, babe,
我是主唱 好吗
I’m the lead singer, okay?
你唱好合声就好了
Just stick to the backing vocals.
对不起 我唱得太投入了
Sorry, I… I get carried away.
我知道了 好吧
Yeah, I know, right?
你有点把我的歌♥毁了 你知道吗
It just kind of ruins my song, you know?
-祝我生日快乐 -祝你生日快乐
– Happy birthday to me. – Happy birthday to you.
-祝我生日快乐 -祝你生日快乐
– Happy birthday to me. – Happy birthday to you.
祝外公生日快乐
Happy birthday to grandpa
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
怎么了
What?
来 许个愿望吧
Come on, make your wish.
我的愿望是你去参加合唱团
I wish you’d join a choir.
或是本地乐队什么的
A local band or something.
-我试过了 -得了吧
– I tried. – Bah.
爸爸 我们已经谈过这个问题了
Hey, hey, dad, we’ve been over this.
她有点害羞又怎样
So she’s a little shy. So what?
如果我有米娜的好嗓子 我早就是大明星了
If I had a voice like Meena’s, I’d be a superstar by now!
唱就好了嘛
Just sing it.
肯定好听 外公
So you would, grandpa.
现在吹蜡烛吧
Now blow out your candles.
一毛钱
A penny?
你好大的胆子
How dare you!
我好歹是林肯音乐学院科班出身
I happen to have studied at the Lincoln school of music.
对不起 我现在只有这么多
Sorry, it’s-it’s all I got right now.
是这样吗
Oh, is that so?
-好啊 证明一下 伙计 -什么
– All right, prove it, pal. – What?
-立即掏空你的口袋 -我找找
– Empty your pockets right now. – Trying to find…
-你这都是堆什么玩意 -我找找
– Wh-what is this you got here? -Just trying to find…
你用这个吸什么
What do you smoke out of this?
这是我的吸入器
That’s my inhaler.
我就知道
I knew it!
你们都看到了
You all saw it.
大家都看到了
You all saw it right here.
猴子说谎了
The monkey lied.
我不记得我还带钱了
I forgot I had that.
下次别再以大欺小了
And next time, pick on someone your own size!
恶霸
Bully!
花枝居
好好照顾她 好吗
Take care of her, will you?
她是有点破旧生锈 但可是经典款
She may look old and rusty, but she is a classic.
维瓦尔第 – 《四季-春》
好了 听着
Okay, listen.
我们都知道 我的剧院最近
We both know that my theater has been going through
经营有些困难 可是老话唱得好
some pretty rough times lately, but as the saying goes,
“阳光总在风雨后”
“For every cloud, a silver lining.”
-我们有… -等一下 巴斯特
– We’ve got… – Hold on right there, Buster.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!