It’s him.
没错 这刺伤和其它的一模一样
Yeah, stab wounds look consistent with the others.
尸体的位置表明 他们不知道是谁袭击了他们
Positioning of the bodies indicates they didn’t know what the hell hit ’em.
重置设备也不见了
And reset charge is gone.
这是上周的第六次袭击
That’s the sixth attack in the last week.
还只是已知的
That we know of.
– 嘿 -等等 后退 后退
Hey! – Wait, stand down! Stand down.
只是个孩子而已
It’s just a kid.
对不起
我的朋友是个笨蛋
我也会说这条时间线上 所有的语言
笨蛋
按一下
Tap it.
你知道是谁干的吗?
别担心 那个魔鬼害怕我们
Don’t worry, that devil’s afraid of us.
我们会解决他的
We’re gonna take care of him.
并送你回到你该去地方
And we’re gonna put you back where you belong.
那个蓝色…
那是什么?
带着礼物的恶魔
Devil bearing gifts.
继续搜索序列周期 寻找现世光环的迹象
Go ahead and run this for sequence period and any hints of temporal aura.
你知道这是徒劳的
You know we won’t get anything.
没错 试试看吧
Yeah, just give it a shot.
这个分支已经接近红线了 咱们得撤了
The branch is nearing red line. We need to go.
好吧
Okay.
去外面等着
没事的
It’s okay.
设定重置器
Set a reset charge.
长官 有些东西你得看看
Sir, there’s something you’ll wanna see.
已逮捕
下一个案件
Next case, please.
劳菲森 L1130号♥时间犯 又名洛基·劳菲森
Laufeyson. Variant L1130, AKA Loki Laufeyson,
你被指控侵犯序列7-20-89
is charged with sequence violation 72089.
你有何申辩?
How do you plead?
女士 神是不会申辩的
Madam, a god doesn’t plead.
这出荒诞剧很有意思 但是我得走了
This has been a very enjoyable pantomime, but I’d like to go home now.
你是有罪还是无罪 先生?
Are you guilty or not guilty, sir?
作为诡计之神而有罪?可以
Guilty of being the God of Mischief? Yes.
觉得这一切枯燥乏味而有罪?也可以
Guilty of finding all this incredibly tedious? Yes.
侵犯神圣时间线的罪名?
Guilty of a crime against the Sacred Timeline?
绝对不可能 你们抓错人了
Absolutely not, you have the wrong person.
真的吗? 那我们应该抓谁?
Oh, really? And who should we have?
我觉得应该抓复仇者联盟
I suspect, the Avengers.
我能拿到宇宙魔方 都是因为他们的时间旅行
I came into possession of the Tesseract because they traveled through time,
他们绞尽脑汁就是为了 阻止我成为神圣帝王
no doubt in a last-ditch effort to stave off my ascent to God King.
这指控可不小啊
That’s quite an accusation.
相信我 你都能闻到两个史塔克 身上的香水味
Oh, believe me, you can smell the cologne of two Tony Starks.
你要找时间犯? 他们才是时间犯
You speak of Time Criminals? It’s they you should be after.
如果你给我一支军队和足够的资源
Perhaps you could provide me with a taskforce and resources,
我就能回去把他们消灭掉
and I could return and eliminate them for you.
我们现在说的不是复仇者联盟
We’re not here to talk about the Avengers.
– 不是吗? -不是
Oh, no? – No.
他们的所作所为是应该发生的 但是你的逃脱不是
What they did was supposed to happen. You escaping was not.
好吧
Right. Uh…
不应该发生?谁规定的?
“Not supposed to happen”? According to whom?
时间守护者?
The Time-Keepers?
时间守护者啊 好吧
Oh, the Time-Keepers. Right.
好吧 也许我应该直接和 这些时间守护者进行神之间的对话
Well, perhaps I should speak to these Time-Keepers, gods to gods.
对不起 他们很忙
I’m sorry, but they’re quite busy.
他们忙?他们在干什么?
Oh, they are? What are they doing?
规定时间的正确流动
Dictating the proper flow of time.
我明白了 好吧 那你们是干什么的?
I see. Right. And then what do you do?
按照他们的规定 来规定时间的正确流动
Dictate the proper flow of time according to their dictations.
你有何申辩?
How do you plead?
– 我的罪名…
– Guilty…
就是这个
of this.
– 他在干什么? -等等 大家安静
What’s going on? Hang on. Everyone quiet.
– 他在试图使用他的力量 女士 -别逼我
He’s trying to use his powers, ma’am. – Don’t rush me.
该死 为什么不起作用?
Damn it! Why won’t it work?
魔法力量?在时间变异管理局这里无效 劳菲森先生
Magic powers? They’re no good in the TVA, Mr. Laufeyson.
本庭认定你罪名成立 并判你重置
The court finds you guilty, and I sentence you to be reset.
下一个案件
Next case, please!
重置?那是什么意思? 是坏结果吗?什么意思?
“Reset”? What does that mean? What, is it bad? What does it mean?
你们这些荒谬的官僚 你们无权决定我的结局
Hey! You ridiculous bureaucrats will not dictate how my story ends!
这不是你的结局 劳菲森先生 它和你根本没有关系
It’s not your story, Mr. Laufeyson. It never was.
你们不知道我能干些什么
You have no idea what I’m capable of!
我想我知道
I… I think I might.
我知道他能干些什么
Have an idea of what he’s capable of.
近前说话
Approach the bench.
你好
Hi.
如果我没猜错 那可不是什么好主意
If you’re thinking what I think you are, it’s a bad idea.
我只是在寻找一种可能性
Okay, I’m just chasing a hunch.
出了任何差错 都是你的责任
Anything goes sideways, it’s on you.
没问题 我可是一直都仰视您的
Okay. I feel like I’m always looking up to you.
我很乐意 本该如此
I like it. It’s appropriate.
你又是谁?
And who are you?
我要把这个地方烧成灰烬
I’m gonna burn this place to the ground.
我告诉你我的办公桌在哪 你可以从那烧起
I’ll show you where my desk is, you can start there.
看看吧
Have a look.
回家真好
Home sweet home.
我还以为这里没有魔法
I thought there was no magic here.
确实没有
There isn’t.
这都不是真的
That’s not real.
不幸的是 这是真的 那些文书工作也是
It is, and, unfortunately, so is all the paperwork.
倒是不错的放火材料 来吧
Good tinder for your fire, though. Come on.
这地方就是个噩梦
This place is a nightmare.
那是另一个部门
That’s another department.
那个部门我可以帮你一起烧
Now that department I’ll help you burn down.
我是莫比乌斯探员
I’m Agent Mobius, by the way.
你是要把我带到什么地方杀掉吗?
Are you taking me somewhere to kill me?
不是 刚才的地方才会 我要带你去个地方谈谈
No. That’s where you just were. I’m taking you some place to talk.
我不想说话
I don’t like to talk.
但是你喜欢说谎 你刚刚就说了一个
But you do like to lie, which you just did.
我们都知道你喜欢说话
Because we both know you love to talk.
没完没了
Talkie-talkie.
你在这多长时间了
How long have you been here?
我不知道 很难说 时间变异管理局的时间流动不太一样
I don’t know. It’s hard to say, time passes differently here in the TVA.
– 那是什么意思? -你会明白的
What does that mean? – You’ll catch up.
所以你就是时间变异管理局 勤劳勇敢的工作人员?
So, you’re part of the TVA’s courageous and dedicated workforce?
是的
Yes.
– 你是时间守护者创造的? -是的
You were created by the Time-Keepers. – Yep.
– 为了保护神圣时间线 -没错
To protect the Sacred Timeline. – Correct.
很搞笑吗?
Is that funny?
你们这个小破地方 主宰着世间无数人的命运
The idea that your little club decides the fate of trillions of people
听命于三个太空蜥蜴
across all of existence at the behest of three space lizards,
确实挺搞笑的
yes, it’s funny.
这太荒谬了
It’s absurd.
我以为你不想说话呢
I thought you didn’t like to talk.
你先请
After you.
话说回来 这地方真的像是 要把我杀掉的地方
For the record, this really does feel like a killing-me kind of a room.
你不怎么信任别人 是不是
Not big on trust, are you?
只有小孩子和狗才会信任别人
Trust is for children and dogs.
只有一个人你能信任
There’s only one person you can trust.
你自己?我喜欢这个想法
Yourself? I like it.
可以印在T恤上
Slap it on a Tshirt.
如果时间变异管理局一直在监视着
If the TVA truly oversees all of time,
我怎么之前从来没听说过?
how have I never heard of you until now?
因为没那个必要
‘Cause you’ve never needed to.
你一直在设定好的路径里
You’ve always lived within your set path.
我想在哪条路径 就在哪条路径
I live within whatever path I choose.
当然可以 好吧 请坐
Sure you do. Okay, come have a seat.
我告诉过你 在时间变异管理局 时间的流动不太一样
I told you, time moves differently in the TVA.
来吧 请坐
Come on, sit down.
咱们准备开始
Let’s get into this.
来吧 请坐
Go on, have a seat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!