嘿 Claire
Hey, Claire.
嘿 Hurley
Hey, Hurley.
你气色不错哦
You look great.
大家又重新聚在一起了 真是太棒了
It’s so nice to have everyone back together again.
想吃苹果吗?
Want an apple?
嘿 Schaub 是我带她来这儿的
Hey, Schaub, I’m the one who brought her in.
能让我们单独待会儿吗?
Wanna give us a minute?
Katherine Anne Austen因纵火
Katherine Anne Austen.Wanted for arson,
和袭击联邦官员
assault on a federal officer,
以一级谋杀罪被通缉
murder in the first degree.
真有意思 你打我的样子 可不像是一个谋杀犯啊
Funny. You don’t strike me as the murdering kind.
那是因为我不是啊
That’s because I’m not.
等联邦干探来的时候 你可以把这话告诉他们
You be sure and mention that to Feds when they get here.
你到底想干嘛?
There something you wanted?
还记得我吗? 在机场的时候?
You remember me? From the airport?
我们坐的同一个从悉尼回来的航♥班♥
We were on the same flight from Sydney.
是的 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
你不觉得这有点奇怪吗…
Well, don’t you think it’s weird…
你和我坐的同一个航♥班♥
You and me being on the same flight,
又在电梯里偶遇?
having that little meet-up in the elevator?
一周后… 砰
And a week later… boom.
洛杉矶有那么多汽车 你偏偏撞到了我的车
Of all the cars in Los Angeles, you smash into mine.
就像有人要把我们拴在一块儿
Almost like someone’s trying to put us together.
你在跟我搭讪吗?
Are you hitting on me?
没可能的 宝贝
It’d never work, sweetheart.
– 我是个警♥察♥ 你是个杀人犯… – 我跟你说过了 我不是杀人犯
– I’m a cop. You’re a murderer… – I already told you. I’m not a murderer.
好吧 但我还是警♥察♥啊
Yeah, well, I’m still a cop.
那你为什么不抓我呢?
So why didn’t you arrest me?
我已经抓住你了
I did arrest you.
不 在洛杉矶国际机场的电梯里
No, in L.A.X., the elevator.
你看见我带着手铐
You saw I was wearing handcuffs.
我没看到有什么手铐啊
I didn’t see any handcuffs.
我只看到了
All I saw was
一个想要人帮忙开门的美女
a pretty lady who needed the door held open for her.
你知道我在想什么吗?
You know what I think?
我觉得你放了我 是因为你去过澳大利亚
I think you let me go because you went to Australia,
但你又不想让别人知道你去了那儿
and you didn’t want anyone to know you were there.
当联邦干探来的时候 我该把这告诉他们吗?
Should I tell that to the Feds when they get here?
– 哦 我喜欢你 – 哦
– Oh, I like you. – Oh.
Jim 抓到了一个活的 快点
Jim. Got a live one. Come on.
对不起
Sorry.
有任务
Duty calls.
有家饭店发生了一桩多人凶杀案 我们正介入调查中
We caught a multiple homicide at a restaurant.
死者是一名叫Keamy的歹徒
Victims were a lowlife named Keamy
还有他三名手下
and three goons on his payroll.
现场有一名韩国女子中弹
Korean female G.S.W. at the scene,
她的男友目击了一切 但他不会说英语
and her boyfriend witnessed it, but he doesn’t speak English.
有嫌疑人的消息吗?
Any suspects?
是的 一台ATM机上的探头
Yeah, an A.T.M. surveillance camera
拍到了这个家伙逃离现场的画面
grabbed this jaboney fleeing the scene.
很好 查一下这个人叫什么
All righty. Put a name to that face.
那就是我们要抓的人
That’s our bad guy.
他变了
He’s different now.
我想我们都变了
Guess we’re all different now.
Locke跟你说了什么?
So what did Locke say to you?
他说他想要离开这儿
He said that he wants to leave,
而且我们必须一起走
and we all have to go together.
– 你相信他吗? – 我不知道
– And do you believe him? – I’m not sure yet.
举起手来
Hands up.
不许动
Stop right there.
管事的人呢?
Where’s the man in charge?
她是谁?
Who’s she?
她是Widmore的副手
That’s Widmore’s Number Two.
有什么可以帮忙的吗?
What can I do for ya?
你从我们这儿拿了点东西 我们想要回来
You took something from us, and we want it back.
对不起 我不知道你在说些什么
I’m sorry. I don’t know what you’re talking about.
稍安勿躁
It’s Okay.
– 确定我的位置了吗? – 定位完毕
– Do you have a fix on my position? – Roger that.
让他们看看我们的本事
Show them what we’re capable of.
傍晚之前 把你拿走的东西还回来
You have until nightfall to return what you took.
否则 下次射中的就是你们了
or next time, we won’t miss.
准备好让我们来接他的时候 给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you’re ready for us to pick him up.
那么…
Well…
我们开干吧
Here we go.
嗯 嗨 我和西太平洋收养局
Uh, hi. I have an appointment
有个预约
with the Western Pacific Adoption Agency.
在十五楼 请先签字登记
15th floor. And sign in, please.
好的
Sure.
你好
Hey there.
你好吗?
How are you?
嗯 我们在机场见过吗… 在 嗯 行李领♥取♥处
Uh, we met at the airport… the, uh, the baggage claim.
哦 对 嗨
Oh, yeah. Hi.
嗨 我是Desmond 全名是Desmond Hume
Hi. I’m Desmond. Desmond Hume.
嗯 我还不知道你的名字 嗯…
Um, I never got your name. Uh…
“Claire Littleton”啊
“Claire Littleton.”
嗯… 你最近怎么样?
So… so how you doin’?
嗯 我很好 现在好多了 之前略有受惊
Um, I’m okay. Better now. I actually had a bit of a scare.
– 结果进了医院 – 哦 不 抱歉一问 你…
– Ended up in the hospital. – Oh, no. I’m sorry. Are you…
哦 不 现在都没事了 所以…
Oh, no. It’s all good now, so…
哦 顺便说一句 嗯 你猜对了
Oh, by the way, uh, you were right.
是个男孩
It’s a boy.
我对这方面的感觉异常灵敏
I have a nose for these things.
我说 嗯…
Look, um…
抱歉 我想问一个私人点的问题 嗯
Excuse me if this sounds a bit personal, but, um,
我无意间发现
I couldn’t help noticing
你要去收养局… 而且独自一人去
you’re going to an adoption agency… alone.
嗯… 对 你说得对 这是个私人问题
Uh… Yeah. You’re right. It is personal.
不 我是说 你应该找个… 代表律师
No, I just meant you should have some… some legal representation.
什么 你是律师?
What, are you a lawyer?
不 不是
No. No.
但是 嗯 我正好要去见一位律师
But, uh, it just so happens that I’m on my way to see one.
你知道 收养合同很麻烦
You know, adoption contracts are complicated.
你该留神点儿
And you should be careful
因为你可能会陷入麻烦
because you could find yourself in a situation
而且永无宁日
that’s irreversible.
问题是 我… 我没钱请律师
Yeah, I… I don’t have money for a lawyer.
到几楼?
What floor?
嗯… 我… 我也要去十五喽
Um… I’m… I’m going to 15 as well.
听我说 这位 嗯 我要见的这位律师… 她很出色
Look, this, um, this attorney I’m seeing… she’s excellent.
嗯 还有 她欠我一个人情
Uh, you know, plus, she owes me a favor.
所以…
So…
你为什么不去见见她呢?
Why don’t you just come and meet her?
况且 我觉得她能给你实际帮助
You know, I think she could really help you.
我保证
Look, I promise you,
不花你一分钱
It won’t cost you a cent.
拜托
Please.
能帮到你的话 我万分高兴
It’d be my absolute pleasure.
嗯 好吧
Uh, sure.
太好了 这边请
Great. This way.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨 嗯 我是Desmond Hume 来见Verdansky女士 麻烦你
Hi. Uh, Desmond Hume to see Ms. Verdansky, please.
哦 是的 Hume先生 她在等你
Oh, yes. Mr. Hume. She’s expecting you.
– 请坐 – 好
– Have a seat. – Great.
嗨 嗯… 谢谢
Hey, um… Thank you.
不客气
You’re very welcome.
Desmond啊
Desmond!
啊 Ilana
Ah, Ilana.
嗯 Claire 这位是Ilana
Uh, Claire, this is Ilana.
Ilana 这位是我的朋友
Ilana, I’d like you to meet a friend of mine,
– Claire littleton – 呃…
– Claire littleton. – Um…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!